Third Party & Independents Archives

Virginia Needs A Militia

It is time, necessary, that Virginia counties form and organize militias that are sworn to protect 2nd amendment rights under the Constitution. IMO, this is the best time to stand up for their 2nd amendment rights. Our right to bear arms has, and is being slowly taken from us through years of anti-gun legislation.

Where possible these militias could be organized/directed under the county sheriff. Where that is not possible militias could organize under an accepted leader of an experienced and capable person with a justice or military background.

Would be preferable too, that each county have their own organization. Small counties/localities would want to be aligned with larger counties with more resources and for an enhanced strength of force. Communications, coordination and training could be better achieved through adjoining county participation. Militias should work and train across state borders as we are 'citizens of the USA' protecting the Constitution of the USA.

Organizing should begin immediately as there will likely be only a few months before Virginia officials begin to act on gun confiscation/heavy fining and so on . . . It is not likely Va's gov't would undertake confiscation before the elections this November.

IMO, militias should be stood up, regardless of the coming election, the next administration, etc. The people should be prepared at all times to protect our sovereignty, Constitution and way of life.

Posted by Roy Ellis at January 10, 2020 2:13 PM
Comments
Comment #452523

Roy says “Organizing should begin immediately as there will likely be only a few months before Virginia officials begin to act on gun confiscation/heavy fining and so on … It is not likely Va’s gov’t would undertake confiscation before the elections this November.”

So which is it Roy a few months or not? I wonder because I want to paste this on one of your propaganda threads a while from now. Other MAGAT’s said the same basic thing a few years ago in Texas, remember Jade Helm and your far right counterparts? How did that turn out?

Myself I’m looking forward to your county sheriffs leading a bunch on MAGAT’s against in a treasonous attack on local officials. So keep it up please, keep feeding the morons and magats the hate and fear.

Posted by: j2t2 at January 10, 2020 8:48 PM
Comment #452524

While your at it when do you MAGAT’s start apologizing for the lies and false accusations against Hillary? The fascist Trumps own DOJ has concluded an apology is in order after all the lies and false accusations.

Posted by: j2t2 at January 10, 2020 8:53 PM
Comment #452525

The story in your link is ambiguous to say the least. He came to no conclusion. The case isn’t closed. Sounds to me like he just quit, as he was expected to do after all this time.

Posted by: Weary Willie at January 10, 2020 9:35 PM
Comment #452526

The Virginia statehouse has about 15 anti-gun bills pending for passage. If passed they will put a large dent in our 2nd amendment right.

Becoming law and being enforced are two different things. Fer shure the NRA and other gun rights organizations will bring lawsuits to stop any enforcement. The SC and Trump admin may get involved.

I don’t see any enforcement activity taking place until after the election. So the many counties in Va. have about 9 months to organize and stand up militias.

The Va. statehouse submitted and passed a bill into law in one day that makes it illegal to carry a firearm into the statehouse. That was done post haste to ensure those attending an NRA rally Jan 11 and the Virginia Citizens Defense league rally on Jan 20 from entering certain state buildings armed.

If this crap is allowed to happen it won’t be long before you can’t carry in walmart and so on … ‘We vote our way in to socialism and shoot our way out…

There is a real good chance that the dims will be voted from office in November thus voiding the whole anti-gun issue.

Still, militias should have been put in place years ago and now is a good time to ‘git er dun’ as we have a friend in the WH for five or so years.

Otherwise, the WP has cleared Hillary for about the umpteenth time. I am confident that President Trump is thoroughly put out with dim actions directed specifically at him ever since he came down the elevator. He ain’t dun with hil …

And, d.a.n. I see where Texas is one of two states that will not accept foreign refugees this year. Good on you folks.. .

And, I’m hearing that there are now more jobs available than there are workers to fill them. So, we should expect to see worker wages rise in 2020.

Posted by: Roy Ellis at January 10, 2020 10:56 PM
Comment #452538

Weary claims “The story in your link is ambiguous to say the least.”! How the f**k would you recognize ambiguous in this article Weary yet not in the years long vague assertions by Der Fuhrer Trump and his fascist propagandist about Clinton and the FBI that had zero merit!

The Trump apologist then went on to claim ” He came to no conclusion.”

Well Weary how many charges did he bring to the table after so many taxpayer dollars and so much time? How many “deep state” FBI agents went down for protecting the “elite”, for covering up the Clinton’s “quid pro quo” dealings?

As if surprised Weary then claims ” The case isn’t closed. Sounds to me like he just quit, as he was expected to do after all this time.”.

Of course not Weary with so many MAGAT’s fawning over Der Fuehrer why would the fascist propagandist close the case and be forced to admit they were blowing smoke up you collective dumb a**es? Anyone with an ounce of integrity would simply apologize for being so stupid as to believe these false accusations, but not you. And definitely not the Trump regime. Why would the corrupt leaders of Trump’s DOJ close the case and make it known they were liars then and now?

Posted by: j2t2 at January 11, 2020 5:22 AM
Comment #452539

Roy once again tells us “And, I’m hearing that there are now more jobs available than there are workers to fill them. So, we should expect to see worker wages rise in 2020.”

Most of the fascist propagandist, including you and D. have been saying the same thing since 2017 yet here we are once again. Gotta give you credit though Roy for at least mentioning it as most of your fascist propagandist peers have swept income inequality and low wages under the table lately. Are you surprised Der Fuhrer’s tax cuts took care of the wealthy elites so quickly yet the working poor haven’t been dribbled on yet? Choosing to be optimistic year after year plays right into the fascist propagandist hands Roy when do you pull your head out of your a** and figure out you have been duped?

Posted by: j2t2 at January 11, 2020 5:34 AM
Comment #452549
Though the inquiry has not formally ended and no official notice has been sent to the Justice Department or to Congress
HuffPost has not been able to independently confirm that the inquiry has ended.

Huber was nominated for the position by President Barack Obama in February 2015.

Sounds pretty ambiguous to me!

Posted by: Weary Willie at January 11, 2020 9:21 AM
Comment #452556

The Trump apologist desperate to hold on to the Big Lie claims “Sounds pretty ambiguous to me!”!

The definition of ambiguous is “ambiguous can refer to a statement, act, or attitude that is capable of two or more often contradictory interpretations, usually accidentally or unintentionally so” so I ask what is so ambiguous about the end of Huber’s work. What is unintentional or accidental? Throwing out a few excuses for the Fascist Trump administration because they refuse to call it because, most likely, of the propaganda benefits from keeping the investigation active doesn’t make it ambiguous. Who assigned Huber to this “investigation” Weary? Such a cheap shot by the Trump apologist bringing up Obama as if this was some type of excuse!

Lets remember the lessons previous generations of Fascist learned that you guys have fallen victim to-
“Propaganda works best when those who are being manipulated
are confident they are acting on their own free will.”
Joseph Goebbels

Posted by: j2t2 at January 11, 2020 11:49 AM
Comment #452562

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/01/10/years-later-more-illicit-hillary-clinton-emails-emerge/

am•big•u•ous (æmˈbɪg yu əs)

adj.
1. open to or having several possible meanings or interpretations: an ambiguous answer.
2. difficult to comprehend, distinguish, or classify: a rock of ambiguous character.
3. lacking clearness or definiteness; obscure; indistinct: an ambiguous shape.

You are saying it’s conclusive and we’re all wrong and stupid for believing it. I’m saying it isn’t concluded and it’s still an open case. Considering they’re still finding more emails from Clinton, I’d say Huber either did a really shitty job, or he purposefully ignored documents he should have brought to light.

Posted by: Weary Willie at January 11, 2020 5:40 PM
Comment #452565

Vote all dims, like hube, from office. Vote red ticket.

Posted by: Roy ellis at January 11, 2020 9:50 PM
Comment #452569
You are saying it’s conclusive and we’re all wrong and stupid for believing it.

The Trump regime handpicked the guy. The Trump regime not Obama not Clinton made up the lies about Clinton. The FBI investigated. The Trump regime investigated the FBI. They stopped investigating with zero charges, nothing. Of course regime leaders cannot drop it now because of people like you. The true believers that believe the myths they created to keep you in fear. Dumba**. The same people who whine about all the costs associated with the many guilty verdicts in cases involving the Fascist Trump regime now want to continue this years long sham at any cost. With nothing but foolish lies and wishful thinking to go on.

I’m saying it isn’t concluded and it’s still an open case. Considering they’re still finding more emails from Clinton, I’d say Huber either did a really shitty job, or he purposefully ignored documents he should have brought to light.

Based on nothing more than a belief you have been told to have. The Fascist Trump propagandist has made a fool of you and the other MAGAT’s once again. You stupidly bray all these false “issues” as if they held weight. Simply because your cognitive dissonance is stronger than your reasoning ability. More emails at this late date, how f**king stupid do you have to be? Really! Hopes and prayers for years and the latest witch hunt revels nothing so you blame the guy the Fascist Trump regime put in charge of the witch hunt!

The whole “deep state” scam blows up in your face and you don’t have the mental horsepower to accept reality. Instead the MAGAT’s, just like the people of Germany in the early ‘30’s ate the s**t that came from the Nazi propagandist, eat the s**t from the Fascist Trump regime propagandist. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Posted by: j2t2 at January 12, 2020 10:33 AM
Comment #452570

Sessions appointed Huber. Where’s Sessions now?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jeff-sessions-resigns-as-attorney-general

Democrats expressed alarm after the announcement. Upon hearing the news of Sessions’ resignation, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., told reporters that “protecting Mueller and his investigation is paramount.”

Oh yea, the Mueller report…
How did that work out for you, j2t2?

Do you kiss your boyfriend with that mouth?

Posted by: Weary Willie at January 12, 2020 10:50 AM
Comment #452572

All this from a guy who defends to the wire a party that supports a verifiable criminal running for president. All this from a guy who defends, without question, a party that supports a verifiable liar running for president. All this from a guy who will defend, at his own expense, a party that supports devout and unapologetic socialists.

If it all came down to that wire, j2t2, I think you would cave. If all of the people who your party supports actually were successful, you would cave and protect your interests before you supported theirs.

I think you are the parrot in this conversation. You repeat what you hear, but you really don’t hear it. You just see the (D) and start salivating. Your party doesn’t deserve your support. You just can’t admit it.

Posted by: Weary Willie at January 12, 2020 12:48 PM
Comment #452573
All this from a guy who defends to the wire a party that supports a verifiable criminal running for president. All this from a guy who defends, without question, a party that supports a verifiable liar running for president. All this from a guy who will defend, at his own expense, a party that supports devout and unapologetic socialists.

“The cleverest trick used in propaganda against Germany during the war was to accuse Germany of what our enemies themselves were doing.”- Joseph Goebbels

Very good Weary Der Fuehrer would be proud of you. Lets put you up for the monthly Goebbels “accuse them for what we do” award.

Sessions appointed Huber. Where’s Sessions now?

And who appointed Sessions? Why none other than Der Fuehrer himself, Trump. Sessions is gone meanwhile the witch hunt went on as did Huber. With the Fascist Trump regime who gets rid of anyone who puts country over Trump what does that tell you Weary?

I think you are the parrot in this conversation.

See Goebells quote above…

Seriously the Mueller report well funny you should mention it, lets take a look Dumba**.

Posted by: j2t2 at January 12, 2020 2:28 PM
Comment #452575
j2t2 wrote: You should be ashamed of yourselves.
That’s funny coming from someone who writes words of wisdom like this.
Posted by: d.a.n at January 12, 2020 4:10 PM
Comment #452576
j2t2 wrote: See Goebells quote above…
j2t2 seems to be obsessed with Nazis, and calling people Nazis.
weary willie wrote: The story in your [j2t2’s] link is ambiguous to say the least. He came to no conclusion. The case isn’t closed. Sounds to me like he just quit, as he was expected to do after all this time.
Right. More evidence of the level of j2t2’s desperation.
j2t2, Keep up the good work !
j2t2 and similar ilk are so desperate to keep Trump from being re-elected. Posted by: d.a.n at January 12, 2020 5:41 PM
Comment #452577

Regarding the Clintons … there’s little doubt that the Clintons are as dirty and crooked as they come.
The Haitians hate the Clintons, and for a very good reason. The Haitians are the only one of the many victims of crooked dealing by the Clintons.
The type of corruption that the Clintons were engaged in is very hard to prove, but there is a pattern of behavior and events that reveals enough and provides enough evidence for most reasonable people to know how corrupt the Clintons are.
Especially when most of their actions are completely contrary to their stated goals, and thoroughly reveal the motivation$ and depth for their hypocrisy.

Posted by: d.a.n at January 12, 2020 5:56 PM
Comment #452580

Judicial Watch is reporting that they have been bringing FOIA suits against the gov’t for years trying to get information on Hil’s use of private communications devices for official DOS communications. The DOJ and DOS are putting up lawyers to fight JW and dragging their feet by only reviewing 500 pages of documents a month. The FBI claims to have recovered only 5k of the 30k missing emails. Recently they coughed up 13 more after months of claiming they had given all they had to JW.

Thru one of the 13 emails JW says its clear the hil also texted and no text messages have been turned over to JW, although ‘all’ communications was requested thru FOIA.

JW is wondering what is going on, if anything, with Bill Barr and Durham. Why would FBI Wray not cooperate with JW?

Huber was not given the job to ‘investigate’ hil. He was given the task of reviewing the information to see if an investigation was warranted.

All the investigating done on the Clinton Foundation, as I know it, has been done by media types. Plenty of evidence to hang her high …

Otherwise, this coup attempt over the last 4 years is the very best example to give understanding as to why we should stand up militias all over this country.

The socialist/communist left came so close to winning the 2016 election. Had they won nothing would have stood in their way to destroy the republic thru whatever means they could employ.

The fact that they attempted a coup and nothing has been done after 4 years should wake us up biggly and get to the task of building militias. We’ve heard for years that ‘oh, it couldn’t happen in America’, yet we are living proof that it can happen, came close to happening on our watch.

WAKE UP AMERICA … git thee to arms …

Posted by: Roy Ellis at January 12, 2020 9:37 PM
Comment #452581

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fisa-selects-former-obama-admin-lawyer-left-wing-blogger-to-oversee-fbis-surveillance-reforms

It never ends. Muller, Huber, and now this …

The coup goes on …

Surely Trump and Barr will not stand for this …

Arm yourself and organize …

Posted by: Roy Ellis at January 12, 2020 10:25 PM
Comment #452602

Thanks for the info Roy.
That shoots a big hole in j2t2’s claims that Hillary has been exonerated.

Posted by: d.a.n at January 13, 2020 8:04 AM
Comment #452607

Altering others’ posts and inserting your links into those posts is proof of the level of honesty of the 3? 2? 1? guys gals or creatures posting here, or altering links within the post like with your homepage at en.kremlin.ru

The gun sales in VA aren’t staying in VA. If they were, they could all shoot each other https://www.roanoke.com/news/local/years-and-many-mass-shootings-later-virginia-tech-families-once/article_3d7c1e14-9a42-5fb2-ae86-a0fdc0a14289.html

Posted by: orteil at January 13, 2020 1:50 PM
Comment #452610

orteil, Thanks again. You have no idea how valuable you are to moderates and conservatives.
Not so sure about democrats, except that you fit right in.
So, I guess you’re not a 2nd amendment supporter, eh?
What about all of the times when guns saved lives when people were able to defend themselves?
Who are you to violate others’ 2nd amendment rights?
IF you don’t like it, then change the 2nd amendment (good luck with that, and good luck with trying to confiscate peoples’ weapons).
Keep up the great work !

Posted by: d.a.n at January 13, 2020 3:50 PM
Comment #452612

It’s your honesty that’s in question, orteil. If you would use a moniker that doesn’t slander other contributors your comments wouldn’t be edited.

Grow up.

Posted by: Weary Willie at January 13, 2020 4:41 PM
Comment #452613

Liberals who occasionally leave their viper pits to hiss and spout venom at those with a different political view are truly pitiful. Not content to soil their own nest; they slither into decent places that they wish to subvert.

Posted by: Royal Flush at January 13, 2020 5:37 PM
Comment #452617

Virginia Needs A Militia

Posted by: M Adnan Ansari at January 13, 2020 6:44 PM
Comment #452621

Right M. Adnan, Virginia and the whole country needs militias. If the Iranians were well armed they would have been able to free themselves years ago.

I hear Warren County (Front Royal) is working on standing up a militia. I do believe it will come, just takes a while. I would like to see it get done before the election to ensure we are ready in the unlikely situation where the dims would win.

Had dims won in 2016 we would be way down the road to socialism, IMO. dims want power so badly they will violate every law on the books to get it, if they can get it over on the citizenry.

They violated federal immigration law.
They created sanctuary cities in violation of the law.
Hillary violated communications security rules
They attempted a soft coup against the Trump campaign/administration
They are in Richmond today violating 2nd amendment law…”right to bear arms shall not be infringed” …

The only reason the dims didn’t win in 2016 is because of Trump. the dims would have easily won over any of the other GOP candidates.

We need to be ready to protect and defend our rights under the Constitution should it become necessary …


Posted by: Roy Ellis at January 13, 2020 10:38 PM
Comment #452637

Thanks Roy!
Yes, voter fraud by illegal immigrants is rampant (thousands of instances in Texas every year), despite crybaby Democrats who lie about it and squeal “Voter Suppression!!!” whenever voters are required:

  • (1) to show an ID to prove eligibility to vote;
  • (2) to be a U.S. citizen;
  • (3) to be living (i.e. not deceased);
Demorats incentivize voter fraud, sanctuary cities and states, illegal immigration, and promote open-borders and want I.C.E. and BCP abolished. Why?
Democrats want to give illegal immigrants drivers’ licenses so that they can automatically register them to vote too;
81% of voter frauld convictions [1979-to-2018] are by Democrats;
Democrats are trying to change to buy votes by importing socialists and illegal immigrants with promises of all sorts of free stuff, including lots of free stuff for illegal immigrants too.
For decades, Democrats have been pandering to illegal immigrants to incentivize massive immigration, to buy votes, and obtain more electoral votes based on the decennial census, which does not verify citizenship;
Democrats don’t care about 2,000 homicides per year aby criminal non-citizens, nor all of the tens of thousands of victims of crime by criminal non-citizens.
All of these actions by Democrats reveal their dastardly scheme, and Democrat voters and similar ilk not only don’t care, but support it.
Democrats despicably choose to pit U.S. citizens and illegal immigrants against each other for more votes, money, power, and control (based on the decennial census).
Democrats and similar ilk have demonstrated that they will stoop to almost any low deed to acquire more votes, money, power, and control.
But, should anyone really be surprised, because the Democrat party has a long, long history of despicable deeds over the past 155+ years.
Why anyone would want to support a party that does all of this and this and this must either be despicable too, or incredibly ignorant. After all, I’ve yet to see any Democrats provide credible evidence that any of this is not true.
Hopefully, enough U.S. citizens still exist that understand what is happening, how the U.S. is being transformed into a Socialist welfare state by massive illegal immigration incentivized by Demorats and similar ilk in order to acquire more votes, money, power, and control.
And IF there isn’t enough, then they ALL will have what they deserve, for letting Democrats, and similar socialist ilk to incentaivize massive illegal immigration in order to acquire control by violating the U.S. Constitution, immigration laws on a massive scale, in order to import socialism with lies and promises of all sorts of free stuff, drivers’ licenses and automatic voter registration, abused or non-existing voting requirements, and refusing to prosecute greedy illegal employers (of which many greedy Republicans are very of guilty too).
The only consolation is knowing that these socialists’ dreams of all sorts of free stuff will fail miserably, as it should, and as it always does.

Posted by: d.a.n at January 14, 2020 11:06 AM
Comment #452639
Roy Ellis wrote:We need to be ready to protect and defend our rights under the Constitution should it become necessary …
True. Many Democrats are not only hypocrites (as usual) about the 2nd amendment. Many are also liars and/or idiots, because they think criminals are going to obey gun laws.
Democrats and the —MAIN STREAM MEDIA—>FAKE NEWS ignore the countless instances of people who were able to legally defend themselves.
Every year, guns are used over 80 times more often to protect a life than to take one!
An analysis of the FBI crime statistics found that states that adopted concealed carry laws REDUCED murders by 8.5%, rapes by 5%, aggravated assaults by 7%, and robberies by 3%.
With only one exception, every public mass shooting in the USA since 1950 has taken place in gun-free zones, and despite strict gun regulations, Europe has had 3 of the worst 6 school shootings.
Why don’t Democrats want also to ban pencilz too bekuz thay mispell wordz?
Why don’t Democrats want to also ban spoons, because they make people fat?
Why don’t Democrats want to ban automobiles, because they kill 37,000 people per year (more than double the 14,802 deaths per year (2018) by guns, excluding suicides)?
Virginia (and other states) needs to take their case to the Supreme Court, because the 2nd amendment is not up to the states.

2nd Amendment:

    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Posted by: d.a.n at January 14, 2020 11:41 AM
Comment #452644

A deadly shooting inside a Sunday morning church service in White Settlement, Texas on Dec. 29, by a gunman with a long criminal history, was ended quickly when he was shot dead by an armed member of the congregation.

Former Mayor Bloomberg said at a rally; “I wasn’t there. I don’t know the facts — that somebody in the congregation had their own gun and killed the person who murdered two other people, but it’s the job of law enforcement to have guns and to decide when to shoot. You just do not want the average citizen carrying a gun in a crowded place.”

Raise you hand if you believe anyone in that congregation agrees with Bloomy.

Posted by: Royal Flush at January 14, 2020 4:39 PM
Comment #452645

Many thanks to d.a.n. for a partial list of things Democrats would like to ban. Not to be outdone, take a look at this list.

The Complete List of Everything Banned by Mayor Michael Bloomberg

https://gizmodo.com/the-complete-list-of-everything-banned-by-mayor-michael-1490476691

Posted by: Royal Flush at January 14, 2020 4:50 PM
Comment #452646
Royal Flush wrote: Raise you hand if you believe anyone in that congregation agrees with Bloomy.
Nope. Blooming Idiot Bloomberg is another hypocritical moron who refuses to acknowledge that guns are used 80 times more to save lives, than to take a life.

Bloomberg hasn’t a #^(%!^@ clue, and he is so completely out of touch that he thinks banning sodas larger than 16 ounces is a priority, not to mention a basic violation of the constitution and peoples’ right to choose.

Bloomberg originally opposed extending mayoral term limits from 2 to 3 terms, until he was mayor, and then he supported 3 term limits (because he is a hypocrite).

But Judge Judy is supporting Bloomberg, so Bloomberg is now a shoo-in, eh? Whooo Hooo !!!
I wonder how much Bloomberg is paying Judge Judy to stump for him?
Judge Judy apparently doesn’t get it either!?!
Perhaps Blooming Idiot Bloomberg will want to change the POTUS term-limits too (IF he were ever elected to office, which he doesn’t have a snowballs chance in hell of becoming POTUS).

Blooming idiot Bloomberg said he was going to spend $1 Billion to beat Trump. The thing is, Bloomberg is very unlikely to even get the Democrat nomination. Mayby (hopefully) he’ll run as an independent?

Trump 2020 !!!

Democrats, please keep up the great work !!!
Please keep doing what you’re doing!
Keep diggin’ that hole you’re all standing in ever deeper !!!

Posted by: d.a.n at January 14, 2020 5:58 PM
Comment #452649

Congrats to LSU for winning the National Championship game. Wow…what a pageant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcbwM8rz9tw

Posted by: Royal Flush at January 14, 2020 7:06 PM
Comment #452651

I hope they didn’t cheat.
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2020/01/14/ap-column-astros-get-the-punishment-dodgers-pay-the-price/

Posted by: Weary Willie at January 14, 2020 7:19 PM
Comment #452652

Bernie Sanders needs to fire one of his employees. He should also do a top down investigation for anyone else who believes billionaires should be slaves and violence is acceptable.

I’m waiting to hear about it, but I’m not holding my breath.

Posted by: Weary Willie at January 14, 2020 7:22 PM
Comment #452654

Hey, did ya’ll know there’s a Democrap debate tonight too?!?
I think I’d rather watch paint dry, and listen to fingernails scratching a blackboard.
What’s funny is that none of them have much of a chance of winning against Trump.
There’s going to be a lot of crying on 03-NOV-2020.
And Nancy will be avoiding premature celebration again.
And then they’ll resort to more moblike behavior, again.
But, moblike behavior by many Demcrats and similar ilk is nothing for Democrats, who have a long history of despicable deeds for the past 155+ years.

IF only …

Posted by: d.a.n at January 14, 2020 8:16 PM
Comment #452682

https://thehill.com/policy/technology/478085-keeping-us-elections-safe-from-hackers?amp

Any state using other than paper ballots should be sued by their citizenry.

Posted by: Roy Ellis at January 15, 2020 11:37 AM
Comment #452683

The integrity of U.S. elections has been compromised for years.
81% of voter fraud convictions are by Democrats (1979 to 2018).
And Democrats have been working and pandering for decades to import as many socialist (legal and illegal) immigrants as possible (i.e. bribery).
The Democrats appeal to people who want lots of free stuff (including free stuff for illegal immigrants), who want the government to take care of them from cradle-to-grave (as long as someone else is paying for it).

Posted by: d.a.n at January 15, 2020 12:16 PM
Comment #452693

Well, we’re back to waiting for the impeachment again. And, to make it look good the Senate will have to drag it out for a week or so. Like watching paint dry as d.a.n. says.

Gov. Northan enlightened us as how to behave at the Richmond lobby coming up on the 20th. He placed a temporary ban on arms in the capitol building from Friday pm thru Tues. morning. An illegal move as he can only keep guns out of an emergency shelter for govies.

Makes no difference to dims. They do what they want, ignore laws that they don’t agree with and so on …

Just a blank tonight … Maybe Crazi Nancy can come up with something …

Posted by: Roy Ellis at January 15, 2020 10:59 PM
Comment #452708
Any state using other than paper ballots should be sued by their citizenry.

Wow Roy something intelligent from you, I am surprised. To bad it won’t happen in repub controlled state legislatures. After all the work they went to suppress the vote. I’m kinda surprised you broke rank with the other Fascist on this issue. I would say it should be a federal issue at this point but with the Trump regime in power it would be like opening the door for Putin. It is our elected officials duty to “support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and republican”.

Anyway the reason I am back so soon is to get an update on your commitment to go help the Nazi’s start a race war at the Statehouse. Hoping to see all the MAGAt’s armed and violent for the march on the Statehouse because although it’s the 2nd amendment it is the only one that matters. So of course violence is the answer…right? Can’t wait to see you guys there demanding your “right” to bring your assault rifles into the Statehouse while the real militia is on duty.

Posted by: j2t2 at January 16, 2020 4:08 PM
Comment #452709

The irony of it all.The Base is a globalist group in league with the right wing here in America. Yet the right wing here in America is anti-globalist…except when it isn’t. Or when globalist is referring to the global corporations and oligarchs that lead Trump and the other Right wing Fascist/Conservatives around in Congress.So to sum up you 4 fascist here on WB are anti-globalist when it comes to immigration from darker skinned or Muslim countries. But you are pro-globalist when it comes to support from your Base. And pro-globalist when it comes to the oligarchs that support your elected reps and their business ventures around the world. I mean even now Der Fuehrer is busy de-regulating the WTO.

Anyway it’s come to Jesus time for you guys. The battle lines are drawn in Richmond. The legislature has passed gun laws that, according to Roy, are taking your guns away. So any one of you guys who has muttered “pried from my cold dead fingers” it’s go time. Anyone who has spouted “blood of tyrants” you know what you have got to do to be a man, not a sheep. Anyone who has proclaimed he is “protecting the constitution”, or “fighting for our 2nd amendment right” or”new civil war” this is it, go time. Put up or shut up.

Time to set things straight in Richmond, prove all these assault rifles you bought will be put to use defending us against the duly elected Virginia state government. Man up conservatives, bring all the ammo and guns you got…but don’t forget your white sheets and torches, and go get the race war started in Virginia. He** maybe Trump will show up, or at the least Don Jr. will be there to rally the base into action. After all the local sheriffs will be your commanders, what could go wrong?

Posted by: j2t2 at January 16, 2020 5:14 PM
Comment #452710

My congratulations to congress and the administration for finally getting the USMCA signed and lawful Millions of Americans will benefit from this for years to come.

My congratulations to President Trump and all those who helped in getting China to sign Phase One of the new trade agreement. I believe it will not only benefit the USA, but China and other countries.

Once again, President Trump and the Republican, and some Democrats, have shown their desire, and ability, to get things done to improve live for all.

Posted by: Royal Flush at January 16, 2020 5:23 PM
Comment #452711

j2t2 seriously has some anger issues, doesn’t he? I hope he has some cloths on underneath that sandwich board he’s wearing while standing on the street corner.

Do us all a favor, j2t2. Leave the women and children alone, ok? They’re innocent and don’t need to be subjected to your insanity.

There’s one ray of hope for j2t2, thankfully. Trump is bringing mental health back into the spotlight. It may take some medication and institutionalization for j2t2 to get some of the help he needs. I hope he gets it before he hurts himself, or someone close to him. It’s possible j2t2 may start seeing enemies instead of friends and lash out at them. That would be a sad day, yes?

j2t2, when you’re laying in bed take special care and focus. Herman the German is not really a NAZI. He’s your friend. Don’t lash out against him. It won’t end well.

Posted by: Weary Willie at January 16, 2020 6:03 PM
Comment #452712
j2t2 wrote: Wow Roy something intelligent from you, I am surprised. To[o] bad it won’t happen in repub controlled state legislatures.
That’s more than anyone can say about the intelligibility of comments by j2t2.
j2t2’s comments almost always reveal the depth of his hypocrisy.
Republicans are more diligent about legal voting than Democrats, since:
  • 81% of voter frauld convictions [1979-to-2018] are by Democrats,
  • Democrats incentivize illegal voting, incentivize drivers’ licenses and voter registration for illegal immigrants, and tens of thousand (or more) of illegal immigrants are voting in U.S. elections (per year).
  • and Democrats hate voter-ID and consider the following to be voter-suppression:
    • (1) require voter to show an ID to prove eligibility to vote;
    • (2) require voter to be a U.S. citizen;
    • (3) require voter to be living (i.e. not deceased);
j2t2 wrote: So to sum up you 4 fascist here on WB are anti-globalist when it comes to immigration from darker skinned or Muslim countries.
Another quotable quote to add to j2t2’s long list of racist, hateful, nasty comments (i.e. what j2t2 calls his “words of wisdom”).
j2t2 wrote: Hoping to see all the MAGAt’s armed and violent for the march on the Statehouse because although it’s the 2nd amendment it is the only one that matters.
That’s funny, since crybaby Democrats and similar ilk have a propensity for moblike behavior (far, far worse than moderates and conservatives).
j2t2 wrote: Anyway the reason I am back so soon is to get an update on your commitment to go help the Nazi’s start a race war at the Statehouse.
j2t2 wrote: Man up conservatives, bring all the ammo and guns you got…but don’t forget your white sheets and torches, …
That’s funny too (and extremely hypocritical, as usual, while calling others racist while taking the cake at spewing racist comments) coming from j2t2, who supports the Democrats, who:On another subject, j2t2, which one of the Democrat candidates do you think will win the 03-NOV-2020 election?

Many thanks again to j2t2 (and his twin brother, orteil) for being the gift that keeps on giving.

Posted by: d.a.n at January 16, 2020 6:34 PM
Comment #452713

Many thanks again to j2t2 (and his twin brother, orteil) for being the gift that keeps on giving. Posted by: d.a.n at January 16, 2020 6:34 PM

d.a.n., I have heard that these “twins” are joined at the MOUTH. Consequently, they can only speak with each other. What a blessing.

Posted by: Royal Flush at January 16, 2020 6:43 PM
Comment #452714

LOL. Reminds me of Pat Paulsen speaking out of both sides of his mouth at the same time.

Posted by: d.a.n at January 16, 2020 7:13 PM
Comment #452743

Well Roy seems your fellow extremist “conservatives” are deserting you, judging from the way they divert from the issue. You just might be all alone with the Base in Richmond fighting for their “rights” while they stand down…..talk about snowflakes. Well you and a few country sheriffs. Probably because the real militia, the national guard, may be there. Anyway don’t forget the sheets, crosses and the assault rifles. Zeig Heil my friend. Power to the corrupt Trump regime. And most of all keep spouting the nonsense.

Posted by: j2t2 at January 17, 2020 10:12 AM
Comment #452744

j2t2 avoids mentioning the person who triggered the Virginia Governor is an illegal alien.

Isn’t it strange how Democratics can leave out things like that from their argument?

Selective outrage.

Posted by: Weary Willie at January 17, 2020 10:41 AM
Comment #452745

I wonder why j2t2 isn’t condemning Bernie Sanders for his staff’s arrest? If the tables were turned and it was Trump who’s employee condoned forced labor for millionaires and reeducation for Democratics, j2t2 would be all over it, wouldn’t he?

But no, j2t2’s hypocrisy shines like Rudolph’s nose with his silence. Well… as silent as he can be.

It’s possible he will run away from this, but I doubt it. He will probably blame it on Trump and insist Trump made Bernie hire this guy.

Posted by: Weary Willie at January 17, 2020 11:01 AM
Comment #452746
j2t2 wrote: Well Roy seems your fellow extremist “conservatives” are deserting you…
How is supporting the U.S. Constitution (i.e. the 2nd Amendment) extremist?

j2t2, and many Democrats, and similar ilk are not only hypocrites (as usual) about the 2nd amendment.
Many are also liars and/or idiots, because they think criminals are going to obey gun laws.
Many Democrats and the -—MAIN STREAM MEDIA—>FAKE NEWS ignore the countless instances of people who were able to legally defend themselves.
Every year, guns are used over 80 times more often to protect a life than to take one!
An analysis of the FBI crime statistics found that states that adopted concealed carry laws REDUCED murders by 8.5%, rapes by 5%, aggravated assaults by 7%, and robberies by 3%.
With only one exception, every public mass shooting in the USA since 1950 has taken place in gun-free zones, and despite strict gun regulations, Europe has had 3 of the worst 6 school shootings.
Why don’t Democrats want also to ban pencilz too bekuz thay mispell wordz?
Why don’t Democrats want to also ban spoons, because they make people fat?
Why don’t Democrats want to ban automobiles, because they kill 37,000 people per year (more than double the 14,802 deaths per year (2018) by guns, excluding suicides)?

j2t2 wrote: Zeig Heil my friend. Power to the corrupt Trump regime. And most of all keep spouting the nonsense.
HHMmmmmm … Is j2t2 accusing others of “spouting nonsense” ?
Here we go again with the infintile name-calling, eh?
Obviously, j2t2 gets his jollies calling people names (e.g. Nazis ! , Racists ! , Fascists ! , Brown Shirts ! , Beastialists ! , White Nationalists ! , Sexists ! , Misogynists ! , Xenophobes ! , Anti-Semites !, Authoritarian Right-Wing Conservatives ! , Bigots !, Zeig Heil !, F**ktards !, etc., etc., etc.), which j2t2 proudly calls his “Words of Wisdom”).
Most people would be ashamed, but not j2t2, because that (apparently) is how j2t2 gets his jollies (most likely because j2t2 is totally inept at providing any convincing or intelligble arguments without resorting to his usual nasty, hateful, rhetoric and name-calling, out of frustration).
Weary Willie wrote: Isn’t it strange how Democratics can leave out things like that from their argument?
Selective outrage.
Yeah, but nothing new for Democrats. All attempts at logic and reasoning are probably a waste of time, but their comments and deeds are a gift that are relevant to the majority of voters who get it and who know the difference between right and wrong.
What can you say to or about anyone who supports the Democrats who have a long, long history of 155+ years of despicable deeds.
Either they are ignorant of the history of Democrats, or they don’t care.

So, many thanks again to j2t2, Democrats, and similar ilk.
Keep up the great work ! After all, it appears to be doing wonders for improving the Democrats’ chances of winning on 03-NOV-2020, eh?

Posted by: d.a.n at January 17, 2020 11:53 AM
Comment #452747

Bernie is like a place holder. He is/was always far left and never considered a serious candidate. He just adds some diversity to their debates.

Unable to imagine Bernie and trump on a debate stage…

Otherwise, now we are seeing a number of N.C. counties going 2a sanctuary. Also, some movement in Ga.

I’m hoping that after the 20Jan gun rally in Richmond we will see militias start to form up in Va. counties. It’s a given there will be some blood spilled, many are attending for just that purpose but, it’s time to get the revolution started. Been on the backburner for way to long, IMO.

It’s not that dims kain’t understand the simple words, “…right to bear arms shall not be infringed”. They don’t care. The flag, the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, state laws, are just ignored/hated. Their way or the highway…

It’s a good thing the dim party is daid, IMO. ‘Oh, don’t we luv Solemani?’ and ‘he was a high official and an artist’.

Yeah, drop another American ayeetolloi, see where that goes … back to burning coal fer u bud. ..

As to these gun laws blackface northem putting out, the SC will take them out over the next year and whats left the folks will just ignore, IMO.

Posted by: Roy Ellis at January 17, 2020 12:29 PM
Comment #452748

I wonder how the Gov. of Virginia will instigate a confrontation this time. Only the criminals will have weapons. Law abiding citizens will be the victims. Some way or another the left will instigate a confrontation and blame it on innocent people.

Perhaps this time a select few will be allowed to enter the area with weapons so the stage will be set. Let’s look for a repeat of the circumstances surrounding the Lee statue event. Look for the assembly to be banned because of violence. Opposing groups will be funneled into each other, one group forced to run a gauntlet through the other. Violence on one side of the equation will be ignored and the response from the other side will be amplified and associated with the entire group.

This could be an entirely peaceful assembly as well. There could be thousands of unarmed civilians attending this gathering and it could go off without an incident. We can only hope, but cynic me says that is not in the plan. There must be some violence for this to make it’s mark and one way or another violence will happen. We know what to look for this time around, though. Look for an instigator. Look for a prolonged antagonism against peaceful protestors. Look for law enforcement to stand down until violence erupts. Look for one sided media reporting, because there is no way a peaceful assembly of 2nd amendment supporters can be shown to the nation.

Posted by: Weary Willie at January 17, 2020 12:32 PM
Comment #452750
Weary Willie wrote: Some way or another the left will instigate a confrontation and blame it on innocent people.
Yep. That’s nothing new for Democrats, compared to the Democrats’ past deeds over the last 155+ years.
Also, Democrats and similar ilk (i.e. Antifa) are mob-like, and incentivize violence.
Check out this Antifa member (warning: vulgar language)…
Imagine what it will be like after 03-NOV-2020 !?!
Democrats and similar ilk have a long history of blaming others for the very things they perpetrate.
Posted by: d.a.n at January 17, 2020 1:07 PM
Comment #452758

“Some way or another the left will instigate a confrontation and blame it on innocent people.”. Your Fascism is getting thhe best of you Weary. It should give you pause Weary… time to think about what side you are on. Trump and his Base are Fascist and you guys give him your undying support. You lie for him, You blame the dems for what your side is doing! You excuse him for his crimes and you even make up conspiracy theories for him, people like you guys are exactly why Germany ended up with Hitler in the 30’s. Taken in by a small minded evil con man and idolizing him while he leads you towards Fascism.

Weary in his zeal to protect the Fascist claims “Perhaps this time a select few will be allowed to enter the area with weapons so the stage will be set. Let’s look for a repeat of the circumstances surrounding the Lee statue event. Look for the assembly to be banned because of violence.”. Meanwhile you guys incite each other and those even stupider than yourselves with claims of invading the Statehouse armed and ready to stop the legally elected government with violence if necessary.

All the buffoonery about blood and soil, the blood of tyrants, when they pry my hands and other such violent notions, yet you cry because the Governor says no guns at the statehouse as if that is a 2nd amendment right. F**king stupid is what it is. So you either put up or you shut up… it is time. All the veiled threats about a civil war against the snowflakes, taking your country back and the other BS you guys spout is for nothing because instead of manning up you meekly do nothing! Raise your hand if anyone of you are surprised, cause I’m not.

BTW spouting s**t like “If the Iranians were well armed they would have been able to free themselves years ago.” is part of the shut up if you aren’t armed and in Richmond Monday Roy…right? Being armed is nothing when a little emergency order stops you in your tracks you dumb s**ts. Big mouthed militia pu**ies talking the talk and ..well… and nothing.

MAGAT’s brought to a halt all because Trump is president and they want to attack duly elected Dems in a state! Don’t want to commit treason by violently attacking at the state capitol. What’s the matter guys not so sure of your 2nd amendment rights afterall? Morons.

Posted by: j2t2 at January 17, 2020 9:40 PM
Comment #452760

HHMMmmmmmm … more great work by j2t2:

  • j2t2 wrote: Your Fascism is getting the best of you Weary.
  • j2t2 wrote: Trump and his Base are Fascist
  • j2t2 wrote: You lie for him [Trump],…
  • j2t2 wrote: You blame the dems for what your side is doing!
  • j2t2 wrote: people like you guys are exactly why Germany ended up with Hitler in the 30’s.
  • j2t2 wrote: you guys incite each other and those even stupider than yourselves …
  • j2t2 wrote: All the buffoonery about …
  • j2t2 wrote: F**king stupid is what it is.
  • j2t2 wrote: So you either put up or you shut up … it is time.
  • j2t2 wrote: … and the other BS you guys spout
  • j2t2 wrote: BTW spouting s**t like “
  • j2t2 wrote: … you dumb s**ts
  • j2t2 wrote: Big mouthed militia pu**ies talking the talk …
  • j2t2 wrote: What’s the matter guys not so sure of your 2nd amendment rights afterall? Morons.
  • Does any of that seem a bit unhinged?
    Yep, it does, but that’s a good thing!
    Many thanks again to j2t2.
    Keep up the great work !

    Posted by: d.a.n at January 17, 2020 11:21 PM
    Comment #452770

    Not only unhinged, his entire gate is laying on the ground.

    I don’t think he even knows what fascism is. It’s the Democratics who make a living trying to ban things. It’s their entire platform. Ban this, ban that. How is that not fascism?

    Then there’s the murder of babies. j2t2 supports and thinks it’s normal and necessary to kill babies in the womb. j2t2 thinks genocide is fine when it’s a baby, but ridding society of a serial killer is cruel.

    Sometimes I have to give j2t2 the benefit of the doubt. Sometimes I think he’s simply playing devil’s advocate. Sometimes I have to believe he is only acting the way he does just to fill space.

    I have to think that because it’s truly hard to believe someone could actually go through life thinking the things he promotes and supports could be considered acceptable. It will be a sad day for him when he realizes the people he supports will turn on him and treat him the way he treats others now. It will be a sad day for him because he will have no way to protect himself. He will wish people he condemns now will be around to protect him then.


    Posted by: Weary Willie at January 18, 2020 7:32 AM
    Comment #452777

    Well it appears Der Fuehrer has given the green light for you extremist in VA. So Boogaloo, Fascist, Boogaloo. And for Roy you act like there are no “militia’s” in VA. That it is a new thing and you have the plan for organization. But they are everywhere, global and they are already organized. You guys seem very hesitant to talk about the real issues here, choosing instead to talk about gates. So lets get real all you MAGAT’s.

    The plan was to kill anti-fascist in Richmond this Monday. So who do you suppose was doing this killing, the answer of course was your team, the pro-Fascist. Yet you want to twist the term to mean anyone who makes laws prohibiting or regulating anything. Come to terms with it guys conservatism has left the building and Fascism has taken it’s place. Rule by Force, by Bullies and liars, the definition of the Putin/Trump regime.

    Second you prefer to ignore all the big talking you guys have been doing about the new civil war. Own it b**ches, you boast about it,claim it. At the very least disavow it if you realize your mistake instead of babbling about gates.

    So try hard here guys to get away from your old tired Fascist talking points from Der Fuehrer and think for yourselves a bit. Address these issues for a start instead of looking off into space and acting like it is the other guys starting the new civil war in VA..

    Betcha can’t do it. Why? Because you guys are snowflakes. Pu**ies that talk tough but cannot walk the walk when the time comes. You ignore the issue and blame others. Instead of disavowing the hatred and fearmongering Trump crowd. Seems to me you are caught in a trap after blindly supporting Der Fuehrer for the past 3 years as if he was the Messiah. Time to get out of the trap and Roy has given you the gate to open. The trumped up outrage over “2nd amendment rights” is just that, a vehicle to start a race war or the gate to reject such foolishness and get a bit of your integrity and credibility back. What you gonna do guys?

    Posted by: j2t2 at January 18, 2020 12:27 PM
    Comment #452778

    I don’t think j2t2 is only playing devil’s advocate.
    Based on j2t2’s long history of comments like these and those above, I think j2t2 is an angry and bitter person, who believes 99% of what he spews, which reveals deep hatred.
    Watchblog is j2t2’s punching bag, and a place to let off steam, by calling people: Nazis ! , Racists ! , Fascists ! , Brown Shirts ! , Beastialists ! , White Nationalists ! , Sexists ! , Misogynists ! , Xenophobes ! , Anti-Semites !, Authoritarian Right-Wing Conservatives ! , Bigots !, Zeig Heil !, F**ktards !, Morons !, dumb s**ts !, , pu**ies !, F**cking stupid !, etc., etc., etc. (which j2t2 proudly calls his “Words of Wisdom”).

    What j2t2 and similar ilk do not realize is that he is actually hurting the Democrat party.
    Likewise for the other haters who have been searching for a crime by Trump for 3 years, and are now making asses of themselves with their repeated attempted coup d’é·tats and impeachment based on nothing.

    But, that’s a good thing.
    So, j2t2, keep up the great work !

    Posted by: d.a.n at January 18, 2020 12:27 PM
    Comment #452779

    Pelosi got up in front of the cameras to tell Trump he has been “impeached forever”. She doesn’t realize Trump will wear this as a badge of honor. He will use this vote to trounce the Democratics in the election. Pelosi will end up the butt of this joke and Trump will enjoy 4 more years.

    I really don’t know how Pelosi justified the exercise after her misgivings beforehand. She caves to a vocal minority and then tries puts the lipstick on it. She owns it now. When the Democratics go down in a ball of flame she will go down in history as the Speaker who “penned” her own party’s demise.

    She’s an old liar who’s past her prime, living in a bubble. She’ll never understand what happened when history puts her in her place.

    Posted by: Weary Willie at January 18, 2020 2:10 PM
    Comment #452781

    d.a.n. writes; “I don’t think j2t2 is only playing devil’s advocate.”

    I agree d.a.n. He is lacking the brain-power to be this duplicitous. With j2y2, what you see is the real, hate-driven and freedom-hating dupe many liberals have become.

    Posted by: Royal Flush at January 18, 2020 3:29 PM
    Comment #452783

    I am curious as to what Democratics are attempting to accomplish. What is their end result? What do they imagine the U.S. to be when they have accomplished their goals?

    Will Governor Northam finally be able to wear blackface without fear of retribution if he confiscates all of Virginia’s weapons? Will he be able to allow the weakest and most vulnerable of his citizenry to perish on the cold, stainless steel medical table without fear of retaliation? Or, is his grand scheme much more menacing than that? Will he begin to entertain the deaths of those already born who do not meet his standards? Will he go forward with the incarceration of those who disagree with him? Will he allow the confiscation of property he deems valued by the state? Any and every one of those goals are possible if his laws are put into place.

    I’m waiting for answers to these questions. What line is drawn that government will toe if Northam gets his way?

    Posted by: Weary Willie at January 18, 2020 5:54 PM
    Comment #452786
    Weary Willie wrote: I am curious as to what Democratics are attempting to accomplish. What is their end result? What do they imagine the U.S. to be when they have accomplished their goals?
    The Democrats have a plan (a despicable plan), and they have been working on it for decades, and it is working, and may be one of the most serious dangers to the U.S.A.
    Republicans have ignored it, due to greed, because they like the cheap labor, and refuse to enforce existing immigration laws, and refuse to prosecute greedy illegal employers.

    What happened in Virginia (turning blue) is happening natonwide, which is the decades-long scheme by Democrats to use massive illegal and legal immigration, sanctuary cities and states, open-borders, welfare for illegal immigrants, and pandering with promises of lots of free stuff to lure and import socialism into the U.S.A.
    Democrats have been (despicably) incentivizing illegal immigration for decades.
    Democrats know this, and the gloat about it, as they call for the abolishment of ICE, BCP, and demand open-boarders and another amnesty like the shamnesty of 1986 (by Ronald Reagan).

    Democrats’ pandering and importation of socialists is working.
    Promises of free stuff (i.e. bribery) and welfare are working, because most immigrants are voting Democrat (including illegal immigrants voting illegally).
    Look at the common-thread in these 15 facts that prove what the Democrats are using massive illegal (and legal) immigration to change the electorate.
    Look closely at this map.
    California, New York, New Mexico. Colorado, and most east-coast states are blue. Democrats are concentrated in most large cities.
    Now look at Texas (Houston, Dallas/Fort Worth, San Antonio, and Austin (the capital), and border cities and counties).

    In addition, Democrats engage in wide-spread illegal voting (many thousands of instances per year in Texas alone).
    81% of voter fraud convictions [1979-to-2018] are by Democrats.

    Democrats don’t care one bit about the increased crime in the 10 states (CA,TX,FL,NY,IL,NJ,GA,NC,AZ,VA) where 97.4% of all illegal immigrants reside, or the 2,000 homicides per year by criminal non-citizens, or the tens of thousands per year of victims of crime by illegal immigrants, or the many thousands of violatons per year of voting fraud.

    Trump’s administration has many good accomplishments, and another 4 years is looking good for Trump for the next 03-NOV-2020 election.
    Hopefully, enough conservatives and Republcans will pull their heads out, and use the subsequent 4 years (from 2021 to 2024) to vastly reduce massive illegal immigration, fraudulent voting, and the massive importation of socialists and socialism.

    Otherwise, in time, unless Republicans and conservatives start to recognize what is happening due to massive illegal immigration and illegal voting (mostly (81%) by Democrats), Texas, Florida, and other states will most likely be the next states to turn blue, and Republicans will probably be a minority for a very long, long time (of which they can thank themselves for, since Republicans greedily sat silent so they could reap the profits of cheap labor due to illegal immigration) … at least until socialism has collapsed (as it always does, eventually, which could take decades to unfold).

    Posted by: d.a.n at January 18, 2020 8:14 PM
    Comment #452797

    The will of the people has prevailed in VA. Trumptards have harassed, intimidated threatened and lied to no avail. Judging from the way you guys have refused to arm yourselves and go help Roy and the fascist in VA out as they seek to rally the scum to violence in Richmond the battle in VA is won by the women.

    The highly sensitive and emotionally immature fascist, formerly know as conservatives, are pouting like babies and scurrying around hunting for PC shelters to escape reality. Complaining because someone dares to accurately describe them. For decades they have verbally abused people based upon the color of their skin, their s**ual orientation and/or their religious beliefs.These intolerant fundementalist have hide behind their pseudo-religion and threw slurs, insults, hatred, violence and lies at others, just like the ignorant Taliban types in the Middle East.

    Joined by the Ammos**uals and Talk Radio Conservatives they bullied America for decades. They have adopted the Nazi playbook and the extremist ideologies of the Fascist and Nazi regimes of the past as they gave attempted to force their false gods and rigid ideology on the rest of us. But when it was time to man up in Richmond they whined and ignored their militia leaders, refusing the call to duty. Which is the difference between them and their Taliban brothers in the middle east.

    Posted by: j2t2 at January 19, 2020 2:26 AM
    Comment #452806
    j2t2 wrote: The will of the people has prevailed in VA.
    True. Democrats have successfully imported socialism to Virginia via massive illegal (and legal) immigration, by pandering and incentivizing illegal immigration for decades, and by incentivizing illegal voting, sanctuary cities & states, drivers’ licenses and automatic registration to vote too (for illegal immigrants), welfare and free stuff for illetgal immigarants.
    More states will follow, and the U.S. citizens that allowed it deserve no sympathy, since they repeatedly re-elected politicians who repeatedly and despicably pitted U.S. citizens and illegal immigrants against each other for more votes, money, cheap labor, power, and control.
    j2t2 wrote: Trumptards have harassed, intimidated threatened and lied to no avail.
    Of course, that is total nonsense, and another example of a Democrats blaming someone for the very things that Democrats excel at (Example#1; Example#2; Example#3; Example#4; Example#5).
    j2t2 wrote: For decades they have verbally abused people based upon the color of their skin, their s**ual orientation and/or their religious beliefs. These intolerant fundementalist have hide behind their pseudo-religion and threw slurs, insults, hatred, violence and lies at others, just like the ignorant Taliban types in the Middle East.
    Here we go again … more hypocritical name-caling by j2t2, because j2t2 is unable (as usual) to back up his hateful rhetoric with facts, and when it comes to moblike and hateful behavior and comments, Democrats and similar ilk are by far the worst offenders (for example), and have been for the last 155+ years (a fact that j2t2 never addresses, and prefers to ignore).
    j2t2 wrote: Joined by the Ammos**uals and Talk Radio Conservatives they bullied America for decades. They have adopted the Nazi playbook and the extremist ideologies of the Fascist and Nazi regimes of the past as they gave attempted to force their false gods and rigid ideology on the rest of us.
    The irony of j2t2’s rhetoric is that he engages in the very hate speech, lies, and name-calling that he denounces.

    There is one consolation. In the end, socialism will fail miserably, as it always does. Too bad this painful lesson has to be learned over and over.

    The Socialist philosophy and values are like a cancer, and with the help of 90% of the —MAIN STREAM MEDIA—>FAKE NEWS, they will do anything to acquire power and control, even if it risks destroying the nation.
    The only consolation about a socialist take-over is that it is doomed to fail eventually (as it did in Venezuala, the USSR, Greece, East Germany, China, Cambodia, Cuba, Ethiopia, N. Korea, Poland, Romania, Brazil, etc., etc., etc.). Other countries have tried smaller doses of Socialism, until it started to fail, and they changed course (e.g. Israel, UK, India).

    Socialism is doomed to fail because:

    • it depends not upon the will of the people, but on the dictatorship to remain in power.
    • Socialism has never succeeded anywhere, and nations with the highest degrees of socialism were the fastest to fail. After WWII, Israel, UK, and India adopted socialist practices, but abandoned much of it due to deterioration due to socialism, and those countries returned to free market practices.
    • socialism denies the existence of an essential fact of life, and fails miserably to account for it: Human Nature; Socialism is attractive to selfish and lazy people (the parasites), and the people that want to control everything (the master parasites).
    • Socialists try to disguise their envy and jealousy as demands for equality. Socialism fails to recognize the importance of this formula.
    • Socialists fail to understand that trying to make the government responsible for everything leads to a government that is wasteful, corrupt, inefficient, and accountable for almost everything.
    • Socialists are lured to Socialsim because they think they are going to get free stuff promised to them by the master parasites. Socialists not only want government to take care of them from cradle-to-grave, but they feel they are entitled to it.
    • Socialists believe the myth that we can all somehow exist at the expense of everyone else.
    • Socialists are dangerous, and mob-like, when they don’t get their own way.
      Socialists don’t have a clue about the U.S. Constitution, nor the simple philosophy of live-and-let-live, because Socialists want to control you, and use Socialism for legal plunder, to pervert the laws and the legal system to do the very things that the laws were originally intended to prohibit.
    Today, many Democrats are socialists, and many proudly admit it.
    Many Democrats are appealing to the worst traits of human nature, and trying to acquire more electoral votes via massive illegal immigration with promises of free stuff.
    Many Democrats have been doing these despicable things for decades to acquire more electoral votes (based on the decennial census), power, and control, not to mention these despicable deeds over the last 155+ years.

    At any rate, many thanks (again) to j2t2 for being the angry and embittered gift that keeps on giving!

    Posted by: d.a.n at January 19, 2020 12:08 PM
    Comment #452834

    .These intolerant fundementalist have hide behind their pseudo-religion and threw slurs, insults, hatred, violence and lies at others, just like the ignorant Taliban types in the Middle East.

    Joined by the Ammos**uals and Talk Radio Conservatives they bullied America for decades. They have adopted the Nazi playbook and the extremist ideologies of the Fascist and Nazi regimes of the past as they gave attempted to force their false gods and rigid ideology on the rest of us. But when it was time to man up in Richmond they whined and ignored their militia leaders, refusing the call to duty. Which is the difference between them and their Taliban brothers in the middle east.

    Posted by: j2t2 at January 19, 2020 2:26 AM

    On Thursday, the FBI announced the arrest of three white nationalists in Maryland, members of a neo-Nazi training network called the Base — the English translation of the Arabic term “al-Qaeda.”

    Posted by: orteil at January 20, 2020 11:49 AM
    Comment #452841

    Folks like j2t2 are vital to good governance in The United States. Without these people throwing flames of hate, deceit and terror, many good citizens may not awake from their peaceful political slumber.

    Posted by: Royal Flush at January 20, 2020 4:06 PM
    Comment #452845
    orteil wrote: On Thursday, the FBI announced the arrest of three white nationalists in Maryland, members of a neo-Nazi training network called the Base…”
    Good. Is that intended for Democrats, or for non-Democrats, or for everyone to read?.
    After all, it is most appropos if that is intended for Democrats to read, because many Democrats are moblike, violent, and vulgar, and the —MAIN STREAM MEDIA—>FAKE NEWS not only condones moblike behavior by Democrats, but incentivizes it, and makes excuses for Antifa.
    Don Lemon (on MSNBC) defends Atifa by saying no organiazation is perfect.
    Chris Cuoma also condones violence by Antifa.

    orteil, j2t2, the —MAIN STREAM MEDIA—>FAKE NEWS, and similar ilk are very unhappy today, because thousands gathered today (20-JAN-2020) in Richmond, Virginia (the Virginia state capitol) to protest infringments on the 2nd Amendment, and there was no violence, no trash, and no trouble. Ha ha!!!

    Royal Flush wrote: Folks like j2t2 are vital to good governance in The United States. Without these people throwing flames of hate, deceit and terror, many good citizens may not awake from their peaceful political slumber.
    Yes, many thanks to orteil and j2t2 for their “words of wisdom”, which must be doing wonders for winning more voters over to their depraved way of thinking. Keep up the great work of your favorite party.
    Posted by: d.a.n at January 20, 2020 8:54 PM
    Post a comment