Third Party & Independents Archives

Globalism Could Become A Death Knell For The USA

Yes, I am hyper-oposed to full blown globalism. Globalism would work to a degree but I don’t believe it’s the better way forward from a world perspective.

I appreciate, really appreciate different cultures, languages, economies and so on . . .
Instead of trying mightily to become one world, why not strive to develop/grow independently of each other? Each country would work to develop their own highway, hospital, education, law enforcement system and so on . . .

It's great to travel to small towns/cities that are totally of their own culture. Plenty of 'jardin restaurantes' and few to none English speakers. Maybe a Pizza Hut or a Wendy's if the local folks want to sample foreign burgers, etc. The U.S. should respect their culture and support their development in line with how the people of that country want to live and develop.

Globalism, imo, is a poor choice for world development. I see globalism as nothing more than a business venture for the world elites. Force feed efficiency around the world and you will get more bang for the buck plus more bucks. They care for nothing but 'business' where they have more control, and more bucks stop with them.

Even more opposed to globalism re the military perspective. In trying to become one with China, Russia and others we have loaded up our hi-tech corps and gov't with people, many of whom will show loyalty to their country of origin. Generally takes about 20 years for a mole to really get embedded to get at the good stuff so, we ain't seen nothing yet . . .
The U.S. has kept the peace post WWII and I don't see a problem continuing in that vein indefinitely. In working to level the playing field globalists, over the last 20 years had dramatically slowed military prowess but, thanks to President Trump, we are rapidly recovering from that globalist venture.

Sovereign nations, strong borders with a strong defense is the better way forward IMHO. . .
The U.S. had solved it's population problem what with birth control and people only having a number of children they can support. Currently, the U.S. is just replacing it's population with 2 ½ children per family unit. But, big business, globalists, can't stand that. Our population growth is entirely due to immigration. And, many of these immigrants can't pay a $900 doctor bill to have a light pipe stuck up their nose for a sinus check. So, you, the taxpayer get to pick up the tab.

There have been tween 1 - 5M immigrants coming to the U.S. for the last 30 years or so in support of globalism. Maybe something like a quarter of the population are recent immigrants and what have we accomplished? Half the voting population is scared to death that if the dims are allowed to garner the immigrant vote the country will go down the tubes to socialism/communism with no way, outside a civil war to pull us back from the bring.

We need sovereignty and common sense over big business and globalism, IMO. . .

Posted by Roy Ellis at July 11, 2019 7:57 PM
Comments
Comment #446073

More on President Trump revamping our defense to protect our sovereignty:

Today, Thursday, the Coast Guard commandeered a narco sub in the Eastern Pacific Ocean. They found 5 smugglers and 17k pounds of cocaine. Some 55 will be turned over to feds while others are sent off for international trials. Vice President Pence was dockside in San Diego to praise the ‘Coasties’. This is one of 14 dug smuggling vessels taken out between June and July of this year. Six such coast guard vessels have been added to the fleet with two more having been commissioned in Hawaii.

Clear that President Trump is moving rapidly on all fronts. Raids on illegal immigrants are to start Sunday.

He has backed off getting a citizenship question on voter registration forms.

A reason why we need to get liberals out of education: 20M new sexually xmitted diseases occur each year in the U.S., half between the ages of 15-24. 25% of millennial age women are PRESENTLY infected with one or more STD’s. One in 8 people between the ages of 14-49 in the US currently have genital herpes. 1.1M are suffering from HIV infection. 40K are diagnosed with this precursor of aids every year.
Children need to be taught abstinence as a health factor. Children need to be taught about their Constitutional rights as citizens.

Out damn liberals…

Posted by: Roy Ellis at July 12, 2019 11:08 AM
Comment #446074

Tattooed Sheriff’s deputies operating in ‘gangs’ in Long Beach Calif.

Hospital CEO resigns and 23 staff are fired over a number of deaths caused by fentanyl overdose. Still cleaning up from the Obama years.

Posted by: Roy Ellis at July 12, 2019 11:58 AM
Comment #446080

A big part of globalism is free trade.
I’m all for free trade, and that means ZERO tariffs for all (but a few) products.

The problem is, some countries cheat and steal.

Countries and corporations that sent their business to China to take advantage of cheap labor and resources is fine IF that is what they want to do, but don’t whine and complain when China steals all of your patented information, starts selling copies, and the U.S. places reciprocal tariffs on products, etc., etc., etc.

Also, corporations should stop whining about their inability to hire U.S. citizens with STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) graduates, when greedy corporations have been abusing the H-1B,2B,Green-Card systems for decades, driving down wages for people with STEM degrees, and driving down the wealth of the U.S. citizens (who they want to also sell things to). It’s a race to the bottom.

Never underestimate the short-sightedness of human greed.

Posted by: d.a.n at July 12, 2019 5:21 PM
Comment #446081

Very good points d.a.n.

dim hypocrisy makes one want to puke.

Wealthy San Franciscon’s are opposing plans for a new shelter in their area.

The U.S. is undergoing a workforce revolution in that many workers will be replaced pdq by robots. One would think the first to go would be new immigrants. And, who will support these folks once unemployed? You will, taxpayer.And, for what purpose? To keep you wages low and put you in a mindset to not expect a wage increase ‘in your lifetime’, and so on …

We have a GOP Senate, administration and SC majority but can’t know the number of citizens. Boy are we dumb/stupid. ..

Posted by: Roy D Ellis at July 12, 2019 5:57 PM
Comment #446086

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/12/house-gop-vote-indian-outsourcing-threatens-gops-senate-majority/

I don’t know why Breitbart framed this story the way they did.

It’s usually called bi-partisanship. This story describe it this way:

On Wednesday, House Republicans allowed the Democrats to pass an outsourcing bill

Posted by: Weary Willie at July 12, 2019 9:50 PM
Comment #446113

India has 1.34 Billion people (over 4 times that of the U.S. population of about 330 Million), and greedy corporations can’t resist all of that cheap labor.

Hindi is now the most common language spoken in many Information Technology departments across the U.S.

Both Republican and Democrat politicians have been promoting outsourcing and importation of cheap labor for many decades (another form of pitting U.S. citizens and non-citizens against each other for more profits).
As a result, salaries for software and information technology jobs have been falling for decades (when adjusted for inflation), which is not much of an incentive for U.S. students to pursue careers in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math related industries. It’s a race to the bottom.

Almost 20 years ago, the average salary for a senior software engineer:
Year 2000: $67,000 -to- $96,800
Year 2000: $99,660 -to- $143,990 (adjusted for inflation in 2019 dollars)

Compare that above to today:
Year 2019: Senior Software Engineer: $83,000 -to- $152,000

So, you can see that the starting salary today is significantly lower (i.e. $16.7K).

Posted by: d.a.n at July 13, 2019 1:14 PM
Comment #446114
Roy Ellis wrote: We have a GOP Senate, administration and SC majority but can’t know the number of citizens. Boy are we dumb/stupid.
Yes, someone is “dumb/stupid”.

QUESTION: Why is this happening? What is the reason behind not wanting a [x]citizenship question on the decennial CENSUS?
ANSWER: Here’s the reason and the motive, and look at the numerous facts the can leave no doubt about the ulterior motive.

Posted by: d.a.n at July 13, 2019 1:20 PM
Comment #446115

The mayors of ten large American cities have ordered their police to not cooperate with ICE in their roundup and deportation of illegals who have been ordered by a federal judge to leave the country.

I would give a dollar to hear them answer this question. “Why do you believe it is acceptable for anyone to defy a court order?

Posted by: Royal Flush at July 13, 2019 3:11 PM
Comment #446117
Royal Flush wrote: The mayors of ten large American cities have ordered their police to not cooperate with ICE in their roundup and deportation of illegals who have been ordered by a federal judge to leave the country.
And those mayors are ALL Democrats (except one who appears to actually be a RINO), and their anti-American, anarchist actions reveal their truly despicable motive. Is this what those mayors want ?

Those mayors should be arrested and indicted for aiding and abetting criminals.
In my opinion, they are low-life scum, because this is their true motive and the real reason they are doing this (i.e. for more electoral votes, which gives them more power and federal funding):

  • (01) because it gives Demcorats more electoral votes, which are based on population, and the decennial CENSUS does not verify citizenship status;
  • (02) because many Democrats fought against a citizenship question on the decennial CENSUS (removed by Obama in 2010);
  • (03) because many Democrats and most of the Main Stream Media ignore 2,000 homicides per year by criminal non-citizens;
  • (04) because many Democrats and most of the Main Stream Media lie about the cost of illegal immigration, which is estimated to be about $300 Billion (or more); a conservative estimate posted here daily shows it to be about $0.75 Billion per day ($274 Billion per year).
  • (05) because many Democrats are calling for open borders;
  • (06) because many Democrats are calling to abolish ICE;
  • (07) because many Democrats want another amenesty like the shamnesty of 1986;
  • (08) because many Democrats refuse legislation to (a)require employers to use eVerify (to verify eligibility for employment); (b)to stop the abuse of asylum laws; and (c)stop the abuse of birth-right citizenship (women from all over the world are booking vacations to the U.S. to give birth, so that their child will have U.S. citizenship);
  • (09) because many Democrats want to give illegal immigrants drivers’ licenses, and also automatically register them to vote; illegal voting by non-citizens is widespread in all states; many Democrats also fight any form of voter registration; also, 81% of voter fraud convictions are Democrats based on the Voter Fraud database [1979 to 2018];
  • (10) because many Democrats want more mayors like Libby Schaaf (Oakland, CA), who warns illegal immigrants (including criminal illegal immigrants) before an ICE raid to arrest criminal illegal immigrants; and then there are the 10 mayors listed above;
  • (11) because many Democrats want more sanctuary cities and states, like California, where Democrats have passed sanctuary city and sanctuary state laws that protect criminal illegal immigrants (such as an illegal immigrant by the name of Garcia Zarate murdered Kate Steinle (who had already been deported 5 times, and convicted 3 times for felonies for manufacturing narcotics), and was then acquitted for that murder, despite Zarate admitting to shooting the weapon that killed Kate Steinle, which should have been, at the very least, manslaughter);
  • (12) because many Democrats want to abolish the 2nd amendment, but many Democrats and many on the left call for restricting or eliminating 2nd Amendment rights, and say it is worth it “even if it saves only ONE life”, but hypocritically ignore about 2,000 homicides per year by criminal non-citizens (source: https://www.gao.gov/assets/320/316959.pdf ; https://site2data.com/homicides1.html ; https://KlowdTV.com );
  • (13) because many Democrats want (including Bernie Sanders, Kamala Harris, etc.) to pass new laws to allow criminals to vote (including murderers, rapists, child molestors, etc.), because they know that a vast majority of criminals will vote Democrat (because the Democrat party is essentially famous for pandering for votes, as they have also done by pandering to illegal immigrants). Is there no low that Democrats will not stoop to in order to acquire more power?
  • (14) because many Democrats are pandering for more votes by promising reparations for black people (including Kamala Harris, Bernie Sanders, etc.). This is another example of Democrats using identity politics to acquire more votes. Never mind that it would be punishing people that have harmed nobody. It is yet another item in the long (and growing) list of things that Democrats will do for more votes and power. In fact, many Americans’ ancestors had nothing to do with slavery, because they immigrated to the U.S. after slavery was abolished. Reparations are unconstitutional, since the 13th Amendment states “Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States …”. Since no living Americans can be convicted of slavery, it would be unconstitutional to subject Americans to the economic “involuntary servitude” of paying reparations;
  • (15) because many Democrats in many sanctuary states, allow illegal immigrants to pay in-state tuition, while U.S. citizens from other states must pay higher out-out-state tuition; Democrat-controlled New York state legislature passed a law giving financial assistance for college to illegal immigrants in U.S. high-schools; several sanctuary states passed legislation to allow illegal immigrants to attend tuition-free community colleges; again, the Democrats will do anything for more votes, and power; Democrats are pandering to illegal immigrants by promising all sorts of other free stuff and benefits;
  • NOTE: Non-criminal illegal immigrants merely looking for work are not the true villains. The truly despicable villains are many Democrats and similar ilk, who despicably pit U.S. citizens and illegal immigrants against each other for more votes, money, and power.
    Is there NO low that Democrats will not stoop to for more votes, money, and power?

In the past, Democrats:

… and today, not much has changed.
Many Democrats don’t seem to care about any of this:And then consider the hundreds of immigrants that were harmed or died along the journey to the U.S.; lured here by the promises from despicable Democrats, making all sorts of promises. Democrats have blood on their hands, because the common-thread in the Democrats’ actions is their motive for more votes, money, and power.

It should also be noted that many (if not most) illegal immigrants have already fled the nation they claim to be seeking asylum from, when they arrive at the U.S./Mexico border. That is, they have already traveled through many other nations to get to the U.S./Mexico border, so they were already free of the oppressive nation they were seeking to leave, before they arrived at the U.S./Mexico border.

Posted by: d.a.n at July 13, 2019 5:54 PM
Comment #446118

Such egregious actions by these mayors in ignoring judges orders in our nations courts should indeed be punished d.a.n.

These mayors believe they are above the law. They are making police aid and abet criminals.

“low-life scum” is barely adequate to describe the actions of elected officials who order law-breaking. The example they set for citizens is abominable.

Posted by: Royal Flush at July 13, 2019 6:23 PM
Comment #446151

The worst part about this ‘globalism’ disease is that it’s politics have finally taken a foothold in the US. Leftist extremists are emboldened and the dangerous rhetoric from Democrat activists, media & politicans have inspired violence through the division they have created.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/WillemVanSpronsen?src=hash

Democrat activists, media & politicans created this guy, and he is just the beginning.

Posted by: kctim at July 15, 2019 8:19 AM
Comment #446154

The U.S.A. has a right to run the nation the way it thinks is best; not the way some illegal immigrants, or other nations, or other cheaters and parasites want (especially when most other nations have no room to be telling any country how to operate).

The Democrat party has been infiltrated by haters (Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y.; Ilhan Omar, D-Minn.; Ayanna Pressley, D-Mass.; and Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich.) of the U.S.A., haters of Israel and Jews, and they (and many other Democrats) see open-borders and massive illegal immigration as a method to acquire more electoral votes, money, and power, as demonstrated by their many words and deeds.

These haters, cheaters, and parasites have a right to their opinions, but they are not the majority, despite their many despicable methods and
attempts to steal votes, money, and power.

Also, the title of this USA TODAY article is a lie, because Trump did not tell them to go back to their countries to stay, Trump wrote:

Donald J. Trump: Jul 14, 2019: So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly…and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!
That is, Trump suggested they go back to their countries to help fix them, and then return here to tell us how it is done.
But, this is why so many call it the —Main Stream Media—>FAKE NEWS MEDIA, and start screaming “racist” about anything and everything.

Posted by: d.a.n at July 15, 2019 11:19 AM
Comment #446158
Also, the title of this USA TODAY article is a lie, because Trump did not tell them to go back to their countries to stay, Trump wrote…

Interesting attempt to twist the story, but the point is their country is the United States, three of them were born here, and the other became a US citizen later. The assumption that brown people are non-US citizens is racist.

I’m not sure what all the fuss is, we already know Trump is racist. The majority of Americans already believe he is racist. This doesn’t seem to deter his base from supporting him.

As far as mayors declaring their cities as sanctuary cities, I assume they are doing so with the support of their voters. They are not breaking any laws, as Trump has already tried and failed to successfully prosecute this issue in court. To think this is un-American, is un-American as we support various ideas.

The assumption that Republicans views usurp the voters within these cities is absurd. In fact the view that Republicans views reflect the majority of Americans is also absurd. For example Democrats have received more votes than Republicans in 6 out of the last 7 elections.

(02) because many Democrats fought against a citizenship question on the decennial CENSUS (removed by Obama in 2010)

This is also a lie, and Dan probably knew that when he posted it. While I expect an occasional mistruth to be posted on this blog. It is clear however that some of his lies are intentional. In fact the citizenship question was last asked in 1950, and therefore hasn’t affected the Electoral College as Dan contends. As we already know it tends to favor Republicans.

This is when Dan should post his link contending the majority of voter fraud is done by Democrats. But his link points to a database whose own author say it is incomplete and is to be use only to as an example of the types of voter fraud. Nor does it differentiate between fraud committed by Republicans or Democrats.

But of course we can look forward to the report from the White House Commission on Voter Fraud. Then again, don’t hold your breath, since Trump disbanded it once it became clear there was no real evidence that this is an issue. Therefore the contention that illegal aliens vote is also absurd. Or if some do vote, they don’t vote in numbers to affect elections.

What we do know, is that racism, and acts of racism have become more prevalent since Trump has become president.

Posted by: Cube at July 15, 2019 7:29 PM
Comment #446162
Cube wrote: The assumption that brown people are non-US citizens is racist.
How do you know what his assumption was? Trump wrote the following …
Donald J. Trump: Jul 14, 2019: So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly…and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!
… and while he made an incorrect assumption for 3 of the 4 Congress persons, 1 is enough, and that does not make it a racist statement, since the issue is not about race; it is about the SQUAD’s apparent hate for the U.S.A., anti-semitism, and their crazy promotion of open-borders, calling ICE agents “Nazis”, and other crazy stuff and lies. Also, Trump also suggested that they return when they have all the answers, and show us how to fix those problems.
The problem with some people (i.e. many Democrats and similar ilk) is that they throw around the “racist” term for ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. You can call it racist all you want, but that doesn’t mean it’s true.
Cube wrote: This is also a lie, and Dan probably knew that when he posted it. While I expect an occasional mistruth to be posted on this blog. It is clear however that some of his lies are intentional. In fact the citizenship question was last asked in 1950, …
Cube, as usual, is wrong again (as shown below), because the CENSUS forms and the ACS forms are not the same thing:
  • The main function of the U.S. decennial CENSUS is to provide counts of people for the purpose of Congressional apportionment.
  • But the purpose of the ACS is to measure the changing social and economic characteristics, and the ACS does not provide official counts of the population in between censuses. Also, as indicated HERE (see “NO” for year 2010), the citizenship question WAS removed in year 2010 from the CENSUS forms, and the citizenship question was only on ACS questionnaire (in year 2010) that is only sent to a measely 3% of U.S. households.

Questions Included on Decennial Census for 1790-2020 (or ACS form):

  • Year | CENSUS Form Contains Citizenship Question?
  • 1790 | No
  • 1800 | No
  • 1810 | No
  • 1820 | Yes
  • 1830 | Yes
  • 1840 | No
  • 1850 | No
  • 1860 | No
  • 1870 | Yes
  • 1880 | No
  • 1890 | Yes
  • 1900 | Yes
  • 1910 | Yes
  • 1920 | Yes
  • 1930 | Yes
  • 1940 | Yes
  • 1950 | Yes
  • 1960 | No
  • 1970 | Yes but only 5%
  • 1980 | Yes but only 16.7%
  • 1990 | Yes but only 16.7%
  • 2000 | Yes but only 16.7%
  • 2010 | No (less than 3% of households questioned via ACS only)
  • 2020 | ? (undecided)
  • ————————————————————-
  • 140 years: Yes
  • 90 years: No

Cube wrote: Nor does it differentiate between fraud committed by Republicans or Democrats.
Wrong again. It most certainly does. Read it. The report verifies voter fraud by 81% of Democrats, and 19% by Republicans (from Voter Fraud database [from year 1979 to 2018]: https://heritage.org/voterfraud).
Cube wrote: To think this is un-American, is un-American as we support various ideas.
Nonsense. The law is clear. Aiding and abetting felons is illegal.

Regarging voter fraud, see more info about it here.

Cube wrote: What we do know, is that racism, and acts of racism have become more prevalent since Trump has become president.
True. And it is mostly due to crybaby Democrats, sore losers, anarchists, and similar ilk. Look who is committing and encouraging most of that violence (i.e. Antifa, several Democrat members of Congress and other Democrats and similar ilk attacking people with MAGA hats, etc., etc., etc.), not to mention all of this.

But, many thanks again to Cube for being the gift that keeps on giving. Keep up the great work!

Posted by: d.a.n at July 15, 2019 10:42 PM
Comment #446170
How do you know what motive of his incorrect assumption was? Trump wrote the following … … and while he made an incorrect assumption for 3 of the 4 Congress persons, 1 is enough,

Ha ha, you made it easy, the point is he made that assumption.

Trump also suggested that they return when they have all the answers

Return from where? They are all U.S citizens. Of course Paul Ryan said it best: “Claiming a person can’t do their job because of their race is sort of like the textbook definition of a racist comment. I think that should be absolutely disavowed. It’s absolutely unacceptable.”

Then concerning the citizenship question:

It’s misleading, moreover, to claim that the citizenship question was “removed” from the census in 2010 (and just plain false to claim that President Barack Obama removed it)
citizenship

Of course if you read/watched anything other than right wing media you would know this. Wait, that wouldn’t matter!

Blaming an increase on hate crime on the left is laughable

Many people were concerned about President Donald Trump’s response to the New Zealand mosque shooting in March, when he seemed to downplay the seriousness of white nationalism. Sen. Amy Klobuchar, D-Minn., in an interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper, criticized Trump’s rhetoric for dividing people. She noted that the Christchurch shooter said that Trump was a symbol of “renewed white identity.”
politifact

I can go on and on, but why, you won’t admit that you lie or plagiarize. You won’t admit that you link websites that deny what you are claiming. Or that you reference polls and add your own findings to them (I do find this pretty blatant). You won’t even admit your knowledge of technology is made up. If it was true, then you would have known that 90% of what you plagiarized on how to address spamming doesn’t apply to this blog.

However the point of this blog, is to discuss/debate the political questions of the day. We can all get our facts wrong. But how does your lists full of intentional lies contribute here?

Posted by: Cube at July 16, 2019 2:34 AM
Comment #446188

“The assumption that brown people are non-US citizens is racist.”

Skin color was never mentioned. What was mentioned though, is the fact that these women continually justify their positions by attacking America, its form of government, its leaders, and its people. They are actually racist and, unlike with Trump, you don’t have to take their comments out of context to show it.

The point was/is, we are the greatest country on earth, so if you think this country sucks so bad, if you hate its form of government, go someplace else and prove your extremist ideas are better and then maybe we can talk.

“I’m not sure what all the fuss is, we already know Trump is racist.”

The fuss is over the lefts inability to accept that at least half the country rejects their PC and social justice warrior nonsense. The left knows they cannot win on these issues, so they label every one who disagrees as racist, sexist, xenophobe, homophobe, nazi, fascist etc…

“This doesn’t seem to deter his base from supporting him.”

That’s because you have no proof of him actually being racist.


“What we do know, is that racism, and acts of racism have become more prevalent since Trump has become president.”

Not true.
What has happened is that leftist leaders, media and activists have redefined what qualifies as an ‘act of racism’ and selectively throw it about.
That is why we have an ADL list showing the rise of racism with over half of the crimes not having anything to do with racism, and people dragging people out of their cars or kidnapping them, and beating the crap out of them, not making the list.
That is why a woman questioning the breaking of rules and laws is called a racist, but a young man beating the crap out of a 70 year old man over parking, is dismissed and ignored.

So, the point of this blog, is to discuss/debate the political questions of the day? Then let’s do that.

Posted by: kctim at July 16, 2019 8:37 AM
Comment #446190
Cube wrote: Blaming an increase on hate crime on the left is laughable.
Not true. Look at who (many Democrats and similar ilk on the “left”) is committing and encouraging most of that violence (i.e. Antifa, several Democrat members of Congress and other Democrats and similar ilk attacking people with MAGA hats, etc., etc., etc.), not to mention all of this.
Cube wrote: I can go on and on, but why, you won’t admit that you lie or plagiarize.
Nonsense. Exactly where do you see lies or plagiarism? IF I use data from other sources, I usually provide links to those sources (more so than most). Some general information requires no attributions (such as anti-spam techniques, which I never claimed to have invented). So far, things you claim to be lies have been proven to be true, or you have provided no evidence to the contrary (i.e. no citizenship question on CENSUS forms since 2010; citizenship question was removed during Obama’s administration; huge increase in violence against Trump supporters since 2016, Democrats and others on the left encouraging violence and mob-like behavior, voter fraud committed by Democrats; Vote pamphlets showing Texas/Mexico; etc., etc., etc.).
Cube quoted: It’s misleading, moreover, to claim that the citizenship question was “removed” from the census in 2010 (and just plain false to claim that President Barack Obama removed it).
Not true. The Citizenship question was removed (during Obama’s administration) from the CENSUS in year 2010.
That’s a fact, regardless of your opinion, and politifact’s false statement which tries to conflate the CENSUS forms and ACS forms, which are NOT the same thing.
Citizenship questions ONLY appear on the ACS form since 2010, which is not part of the CENSUS population count, because the ACS forms are ONLY sent to 3% of all 118 Million households.
What part of that fact do you not understand?
IF you don’t believe it, you can read about it here from the CENSUS BUREAU, and here.
Cube wrote: We can all get our facts wrong.
True, and you seem to excel at it, and you foolishly state that others’ comments are false, but you don’t provide credible evidence to the contrary; mostly only your opinions, of which many have already been proven to be false (and many of your links are broken too).
Cube wrote: But how does your lists full of intentional lies contribute here?
Feel free ANYTIME to provide contrary evidence.
NOTE: I want you to prove me wrong, because IF I’m wrong, I want to know. However, you haven’t yet provided any convincing evidence.

Again, many thanks to Cube for being the gift that keeps on giving. Keep up the great work!

Posted by: d.a.n at July 16, 2019 9:29 AM
Comment #446204

Trump has a history of being a racist for a long time. We can go back to 1973 when Trump Management Corporation discriminated against blacks. After paying a fine two years later, the company was charged with continual racist tactics. As a reminder this isn’t a corporation, this was a family run business.

That being said, despite the recent reminder that Trump is a racist, I do agree that the environment has changed. But Trump is no renaissance man, caught in some changing mores of the times. He has intentionally used racism to coalesce his base. This is not to say that all of his supporters are racists. But he does use “it is us against them” to bind his supporters together. Unfortunately while doing so, he continually crosses the line into racism. While I believe and polling indicates most people believe he is a racist. I respect that many may support him, without supporting his racism, or believe he is a racist.

Thank you Kctim for your comments, and Dan for pointing out my links have issues.

Posted by: Cube at July 16, 2019 3:41 PM
Comment #446206

We can also go back to the 80s and 90 when Sharpton, Jackson and Oprah praised Trump, so why pick an incident from when he was 26 and not even the head of the family?

What exactly are some of these ‘recent reminders’ that Trump is a racist? And please don’t use the nonsense that is taken out of context like the ‘Mexicans are racist’ or ‘sh*thole countries’ BS.

Posted by: kctim at July 16, 2019 5:01 PM
Comment #446208

“What we do know, is that racism, and acts of racism have become more prevalent since Trump has become president.”

Perhaps Cube will tell us the definition of “racism”. Many on the Left confuse “race” with “ethnicity”.

I learned watching a Democrat senator on CNN that “Hispanic” is now a “race”. Interesting. When I was in school learning about the world, there were only three official races. Can someone tell us how many races we have today? How did that happen?

Posted by: Royal Flush at July 16, 2019 5:07 PM
Comment #446210

“What we do know, is that our opinion of racism, and our opinion of acts of racism have become more prevalent since Trump has become president.”

There, that looks more like reality.

Posted by: Weary Willie at July 16, 2019 9:43 PM
Comment #446211

What Trump said:

If you don’t like the U.S. you can leave.

What Democratics heard:

Them S..d Ni..ers need to leave my country.

They have to make a fight of everything, so they hear what they need to hear to pick that fight.

Posted by: Weary Willie at July 16, 2019 9:47 PM
Comment #446245

What Trump actually said was - “they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.”

I read an interesting article that said if this comment was said in the workplace, the EEOC has codified Trump’s comment as “discrimination”. The specific example on the EEOC website says:”Examples of potentially unlawful conduct include insults, taunting, or ethnic epithets, such as making fun of a person’s foreign accent or comments like, ‘Go back to when you came from’…”

Even though employment laws don’t apply, it is interesting that his comment is codified as discrimination (racism).

As I said before, Trump is intentionally accessing latent and not so latent feelings of racism in his base. So as his supporters chant “Send her back”, I realize many of his base are not racist, but wonder how they can continue to support and make excuses for him?

There is no need to answer that – Lindsay Graham personifies the Republican Party ability to make excuses for Trump, when in 2015 he called Trump a – “race-baiting xenophobic bigot”, but pivoted in 2018, and claimed that he had “never heard Trump make a single racist comment.”

Posted by: Cube at July 18, 2019 1:52 AM
Post a comment