Third Party & Independents Archives

Emotional Triggers and What To Do About Them

Emotional Triggers and What To Do About Them

“The first step in learning to deal with triggers is identifying when you have been triggered.


Executive coach Marc Lesser provided these helpful suggestions on things to look out for:

Body: Shallow breathing, rapid heartbeat, and sick to the stomach.

Emotions: Experiencing a fight-or-flight response, either feeling like a 'deer in the headlights' or having an emotional outburst (what Goleman famously calls an 'amygdala hijack')

Thoughts: Feeling like a victim, thoughts of blame and judgment, difficulty paying attention

Here are the 5 steps of the Siberian North RailRoad technique according to Chade-Meng Tan:

Stop

Breathe

Notice

Reflect

Respond


Posted by Weary_Willie at January 22, 2019 11:47 AM
Comments
Comment #437096

Envision “Today” after “Again” and all will be well.

Posted by: j2t2 at January 22, 2019 12:49 PM
Comment #437097

MAGAT

Posted by: j2t2 at January 22, 2019 12:59 PM
Comment #437098

Stop

Breathe

Notice

Reflect


Then Respond

Posted by: Weary Willie at January 22, 2019 1:05 PM
Comment #437101

I did exactly that, Weary. Then I ordered 2 hats.

Posted by: kctim at January 22, 2019 1:42 PM
Comment #437105

Excellent! I wish I had set up a commission with Trump before I posted this blatant sales pitch!

The three stooges are going to need one when they’re done tearing their hair out!

Posted by: Weary Willie at January 22, 2019 2:06 PM
Comment #437107
kctim wrote: I did exactly that, Weary. Then I ordered 2 hats.
L O L !

Weary Willie, Thank you so much for the article about dealing with emotional triggers.

The Three Stooges—> Dumb, Dumber, and Dumbest trio should read it.

I think I’ll buy a few hats too.
However, it can be dangerous, since that hat drives Democraps, socialists, and similar ilk to violent and mob-like behavior.

Posted by: d.a.n at January 22, 2019 2:26 PM
Comment #437108

Wow, Weary thanks for the post. I just did the SNRR technique and feel like a different person. I mean what’s $5.7 billion of borrowed debt for something as important as a wall along the border. If it keeps one illegal out that is, who knows, 10 America first lives saved. Once they see we mean business all the drug cartels will stop trying to get through the ports of entry and the wall and drug prices will go up to the point all the junkies will have to stop their bad habits. Daddy Trump will have protected all his frightened followers by being strong.

So my idea is to get all those potential illegals at the border and heading towards the border to build the wall. Pay them decent wages so they can feed their families back home. Or maybe spend the $5.7 billion to build a wall on the Mexico/ Central America border so they don’t have to make the journey to the American border, to begin with. After all, these guys just want opportunity. An opportunity to make more than $4/day.


Stopping………


Breathing……….

Noticing…………. I notice the root cause of the problem isn’t what we think it is. By we I mean the haves, not the have nots. I don’t think they want the opportunity to come to America to kill and maim Americans, they want the opportunity to make a decent living…..yeah….I know….a bit late for that here. Ooops …..


Reflecting…………. As I think about it the wall won’t solve the violence and drugs but it will make it easier to tell the bad guys from the good guys. Keeping the good guys out with economic opportunity will allow the authorities to find the bad guys, the drug smugglers, and enforcers, easier…..you know Weary maybe what Trump and his ilk are trying to prevent is future angry mobs as people realize the trip to America may not be the answer, a step up for sure, but not the answer.

Responding………….As corruption and free market capitalism are responsible for this problem perhaps the answer lies in fixing that problem. Building the wall may fool …well…. will fool most MAGAT’s but it will also allow the 1% to own 75% of the worlds assets instead of only 50%. And that is what it is about.


Anyway, Weary thanks for the post.


Posted by: j2t2 at January 22, 2019 2:34 PM
Comment #437117

We borrowed the 5 bil. to send Democratics to Puerto Rico.

Since you are a new person you should buy a hat also.

I would suggest using LEGAL immigrants to build the wall. The illegals should concentrate on getting in line. Then they can make more than 4$ an hour. See how that would work? Easy peasy.
In any event, I’m glad to hear you’ve come over to our side. You’ll find it to be much less complicated trying to keep your priorities and beliefs in line. It’s much easier when they don’t change with the wind.

Posted by: Weary Willie at January 22, 2019 4:16 PM
Comment #437119

j2t2, that’s very good, even if it was all factually incorrect, because you were able to refrain from the usual cursing and name-calling.

One thing j2t2 wrote that actually makes sense (though it is doubtful that j2t2 was actually trying to make sense) …

j2t2 wrote: As I think about it the wall won’t solve the violence and drugs but it will make it easier to tell the bad guys from the good guys. Keeping the good guys out with economic opportunity will allow the authorities to find the bad guys, the drug smugglers, and enforcers, easier…

True. And safer too, for the border patrol agents (not to mention then 2,000 people killed per year (5.5 per day) by criminal non-citizens), the deaths of 40 border agents since 2003 who died in the line of duty (source: www.cbp.gov/about/in-memoriam/memoriam-those-who-died-line-duty), and the many tens of thousands (i.e. 22,557 homicides between 1991 and 2004) by criminal non-citizens, etc.

After all, many Democrats call for restricting or eliminating 2nd Amendment rights, and say it is worth it “even if it saves only ONE life”.

HHMMMmmmm … seems a little hypocritical, eh?

Posted by: d.a.n at January 22, 2019 4:29 PM
Comment #437120

You have to wonder why anyone would be so determined to reject a wall.
Especially when most experts and most (if not all) border patrol agents say they are effective, walls work, and they want them.
Why would Democrats ignore them?
Why are Democrats so firmly against something that most people actually think would be effective?

It all makes perfect sense when you realize the level of depravity of the Democrats true motives.

And why does it matter so much, when Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said (on 21-JAN-2019) that the world is going to end in 12 years due to climate change.

Posted by: d.a.n at January 22, 2019 4:55 PM
Comment #437123

Algore said that also. I think that fake scientist actor said it time after time. New York is supposed to be under water right now. We should have all died of starvation also. The hole in the ozone layer was going to allow cancer to wipe us all off the face of the earth. Overgrown Venus Flytraps would be plucking jet liners from the sky.

Let’s not forget we should have already obliterated the world with nukes and only cockroaches would be roaming the earth right now.

It’s one thing after another. Does anyone want to point out when and where any of the doomsayer’s predictions have come true?

Like I’ve said before, they’ve spent billions of dollars over the last 40 years trying to convince us global warming is a fact. Even if it is true we still have no solution for it.

We are governed by crisis and have been since the Kennedy assassination. Maybe Cortez, the killer of civilizations, should hold hearings on the Kennedy assassination and see where that goes.

Posted by: Weary Willie at January 22, 2019 5:25 PM
Comment #437126

https://youtu.be/KSiE1H4JKQE?t=46

People are calling this blackface. Again, they don’t know what they’re talking about.

Watch the video. It starts with a chant called SUMO. It’s an impressive and intimidating display of testosterone.

I had to ask myself when I saw the criticism of the body paint, what was the reason. I was sure they didn’t get painted from head to toe just to mock an opposing ball player. What was the reason for the costume? What the eternal grievance crowd didn’t realize is, it’s called a Blackout. If you continue to watch the video you will see they also had a Whiteout, and a Blueout.

When the three stooges see the video they will also clutch their pearls and make their way to the couch because they will have witnessed a number of instances of cultural appropriation as well. The SUMO chant for one. They also had an Irish parade, a toga, and more. Get stocked up on smelling salts, lefties. This one will rock your world!

Posted by: Weary Willie at January 22, 2019 6:03 PM
Comment #437129
that’s very good, even if it was all factually incorrect,

I guess you think these people would leave their homes and trek hundreds of miles because they want your job! How silly. You seem to be caught up in physical barriers when alleviating the root problem would solve the problem.

True. And safer too, for the border patrol agents

Too bad drugs come through the ports of entry. Perhaps the level of fear in conservatives is the real issue here.

HHMMMmmmm … seems a little hypocritical, eh?

I find the conservative talking points to be much more hypercritical D.. For instance, when it comes to school kids you guys are fine with thoughts and prayers but when it comes to Border Agent’s thoughts and prayers just aren’t enough.

You have to wonder why anyone would be so determined to reject a wall.

Because once the wall is built the problems you use to justify the wall won’t go away. Because the $5.7 billion is just the tip of the iceberg and it will be an endless pit wasting taxpayer dollars. Because this pandering to MAGAT’s is a cheap ploy for power and votes nothing more.


Posted by: j2t2 at January 22, 2019 7:00 PM
Comment #437131

“Because once the wall is built the problems you use to justify the wall won’t go away.”

It appears that j2t2’s last haircut ended at his ears, taking some brain cells along the way.

Posted by: Royal Flush at January 22, 2019 7:06 PM
Comment #437133

Royal that’s the best you got? Why not try to refute the argument instead of the idiotic comment?

Posted by: j2t2 at January 22, 2019 7:59 PM
Comment #437135
Too bad drugs come through the ports of entry.

You say that like ports of entry are the only places drugs come in at. Don’t be naive. Your comment is so simplistic. I can’t believe you expect it to mean something.

Posted by: Weary Willie at January 22, 2019 8:58 PM
Comment #437136

j2t2 is either stupid, or deliberately ignoring the fact that several people have stated that the wall alone does not solve all problems, and that proposed bills also address monitoring, surveillance, more border agents, etc., etc., etc.

That’s all j2t2 has, other than his usual rude, vulgar name-calling fit-throwing, and the frequent abuses of Theory and Logic:

  • (10) IRRELEVANT COMPARISONS (apples to oranges):
      Example: Why use walls for your house and property for self defense, to stop intruders from breaking and entering your home, when a nuclear missile would be more effective?
  • (09) INCOMPLETENESS AS PROOF OF FACT:
      Example: Your theory of a wall/fence/barrier for border security does not explain why there are no unicorns, so your theory must be wrong.
  • (08) IGNORING THE ADVICE OF EXPERTS WITHOUT GOOD REASON:
      Example: Sure, the experts say walls work, but I know better than the border patrol and I.C.E., and all the countries that say walls work.
  • (07) REACHING BIZARRE CONCLUSIONS WITHOUT ANY INFORMATION:
      Example: Despite border walls reducing border trespasses by 95% in San Diego, there are still illegal immigrants getting into the U.S. Therefore, walls don’t work, because the illegal immigrants must be beaming down from the Star Ship Enterprise.
  • (06) OVER-APPLICATION OF OCCAM’S RAZOR (which states that the simplest explanation must be correct):
      Example: The Department of Homeland Security reports 2,000 homicides per year by criminal non-citizens, and the GAO reported 22,557 homicdes by criminal non-citizens from 1991 to 2004 (in only 5 states). That’s hard to believe, so they must have all been suicides.
  • (05) INABILITY TO UNDERSTAND THAT SOME THINGS HAVE MULTIPLE CAUSES or REQUIRE SOLUTIONS:
      Example: One illegal alien over-stayed their VISA. Therefore, walls don’t work, and all walls should be torn down.
  • (04) JUDGING THE WHOLE BY ONE OF IT’S CHARACTERISTICS or MIS-PRIORITIZATION:
      Example: The wall hurts the feelings of the people of other countries. Therefore, their feelings are more important than border security (and 2,000 homicides per year by criminal non-citizens), so all walls and fences should be torn down.
  • (03) BLAMING THE TOOL:
      Example: We should ban guns because they kill people. We should also ban pencilz becuz they mispell wordz, and we should ban ICE and the Border Patrol, because the rights of illegal immigrants are more important than the rights and security of U.S. citizens (plus, Democrats want the votes, money, and power)
  • (02) TAKING THINGS TO THEIR ILLOGICAL CONCLUSION:
      Example: If one illegal immigrant gets across the border, it proves that walls don’t work.
  • (01) PROOF BY LACK OF EVIDENCE, and LACK OF PROCESS:
      Example: CNN, NYTimes, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, and NPR said Trump is a traitor and colluded with the Russians, so he should be impeached. Brett Kavanaugh should also be impeached, because Democrats are the party of “Guilty Until Proven Innocent - especially if you are not a Democrat”.

Posted by: d.a.n at January 22, 2019 9:52 PM
Comment #437138
d.a.n wrote: … (not to mention then 2,000 people killed per year (5.5 per day) by criminal non-citizens), the deaths of 40 border agents since 2003 who died in the line of duty (source: www.cbp.gov/about/in-memoriam/memoriam-those-who-died-line-duty), and the many tens of thousands (i.e. 22,557 homicides between 1991 and 2004) by criminal non-citizens, etc.
After all, many Democrats call for restricting or eliminating 2nd Amendment rights, and say it is worth it “even if it saves only ONE life”.
HHMMMmmmm … seems a little hypocritical, eh?
j2t2 wrote: I find the conservative talking points to be much more hypercritical D.. For instance, when it comes to school kids you guys are fine with thoughts and prayers but when it comes to Border Agent’s thoughts and prayers just aren’t enough.
That comment about “thoughts and prayers” for “school kids” and “Border Agent’s” makes no sense.
Do you know the difference between “hypocritical” and “hypercritical” ?
Also, do you mean to use a possessive apostrophe on “Border Agents”, or an s for plural “Border Agents ?
Did you mean the following (with corrected punctuation)?
j2t2 wrote: I find the conservative talking points to be much more hypocritical D.[a.n]. For instance, when it comes to school kids, you guys are fine with thoughts and prayers, but when it comes to Border Agents, thoughts and prayers just aren’t enough.
Is that supposed to be an example of hypocrisy?
Why would conservatives not also be fine with thoughts and prayers for Border Agents?
Regardless, it still makes no sense (like much of what you write).

Assuming that you are saying:

j2t2 wrote: I find the conservative talking points to be much more hypercritical hypocritical
Yes, obviously, you find any facts that don’t match your party’s narrative, to be hypocritical, and you rarely offer any evidence to support your arguments and logic.
When you do provide links, they are often only biased opinion pieces, and void of evidence and facts, as IF you think someone will think that suffices, and is above reproach.

And when you’re disproven (repeatedly), you get mad and start cursing, and calling people vulgar names, racists, fascists, Nazis, etc.
Do you think that will help make your attempts more effective, to get us to believe that you are right, and we are wrong?
Or do you come here only to curse, insult, and call people vulgar names, when you’re not kicking your dog, or beating your spouse?

Also, when you repeatedly overuse use the term “racist”, “fascist”, “bigot”, etc., you are actually doing a disservice to true victims.

Posted by: d.a.n at January 23, 2019 12:05 AM
Comment #437150

Keeping it local may well be the answer. It seems hypocritical of conservatives to not take the opinions of representatives in the area when it comes to effective use of taxpayer dollars.

You say that like ports of entry are the only places drugs come in at. Don’t be naive. Your comment is so simplistic. I can’t believe you expect it to mean something.

Weary, I didn’t say that, what I say is most drugs come in through ports of entry. Read the links provided Weary. D. tells us we need a wall to keep drugs and murderers out of the country. Adding more wall doesn’t solve that problem.


Do you know the difference between “hypocritical” and “hypercritical” ?

Oh please, Grammar Nazi forgive me my trespasses.

Is that supposed to be an example of hypocrisy? Why would conservatives not also be fine with thoughts and prayers for Border Agents?

Yes, it is an example of hypocrisy D.. Unless of course, you want to build walls around schools as well as the southern border.

Regardless, it still makes no sense (like much of what you write).

I agree it makes no sense and it is an example of conservative hypocrisy. You would have us believe we have no problem with the number of murders in this country until it comes to border agents and illegals.

Yes, obviously, you find any facts that don’t match your party’s narrative, to be hypocritical, and you rarely offer any evidence to support your arguments and logic.


I don’t have a party D., and I find some truths to be self-evident. Besides, when real proof is presented you get into your cognitive dissonance mood and ignore it. If it doesn’t fit your talking points you tell us t is fake news. You can’t have it both ways.

And when you’re disproven (repeatedly), you get mad and start cursing, and calling people vulgar names, racists, fascists, Nazis, etc.

D. responding to my comments doesn’t mean you have disproven anything. Neither do your inflated numbers.


Do you think that will help make your attempts more effective, to get us to believe that you are right, and we are wrong?

I gave up years ago on trying to persuade conservatives of anything D.. I comment in an attempt to slow the conservative propaganda machine down just a bit.


Or do you come here only to curse, insult, and call people vulgar names, when you’re not kicking your dog, or beating your spouse?

Wow, who is angry now? What you will find should you go back an read a few threads is most of the time I am responding at the same level you guys are commenting at. When you lower the level of discourse I do respond accordingly from time to time. But hey …Rush Limbaugh.

Also, when you repeatedly overuse use the term “racist”, “fascist”, “bigot”, etc., you are actually doing a disservice to true victims


D., I don’t recall using the term racist or bigot or calling anyone a racist or bigot. Go back and check your “facts” and if I have by all means please add them to my words of wisdom list. The term fascist needs to be shouted from the rooftop during this reign of conservatism and the rise of populism.

Fascist is a right-wing ideology and as conservatism moves farther and farther to the right we need to be cognizant of you guys slipping into the abyss of fascism. Business executives tend to be more dictatorial than politicians and you guys seem to like them as political leaders.

Look at Trump’ and his administration’s total disregard for the rule of law, the corruption, the lies, the nepotism the attacks on the free press and so on. You really don’t think the US will just dive head first into fascism, do you? No, we will slowly slip into fascism one step at a time. The massive conservative propaganda machine is leading us there.


As an example D., you believe the problem with our country is due to illegal immigration and you beat on that issue constantly. Loaded with myth and misinformation you attack the illegal immigrant coming here for work but nothing about those businesses that hire the illegals. Let us build a wall instead is the conservative propaganda machines way of diverting your attention from the real issues.

Posted by: j2t2 at January 23, 2019 12:23 PM
Comment #437153

Non-criminal illegal immigrants who are merely looking for a job, are not the true villains.

Again, j2t2 is either stupid, or deliberately ignoring the root problem, in which the truly despicable villains are many Democrats leftists, and their supporters, who despicably pit U.S. citizens and illegal immigrants against each other for more votes, money, and power.

j2t2 wrote: D., I don’t recall using the term racist or bigot or calling anyone a racist or bigot.
Again, j2t2 is either stupid, or deliberately playing stupid.
Perhaps you don’t understand that calling and/or implying that people are Nazis and fascists (as you have done many times, as shown here) is equivalent to calling people racist, because the Nazis used propaganda and racial theories to justify their methods to generate and preserve the Aryan-Nordic race via selective breeding and genocide of the Jews and other non-Aryan-Nordics.
Posted by: d.a.n at January 23, 2019 1:21 PM
Comment #437155

Has anyone heard the rumor about Moscow trying to win the Repub National convention in 2020?

Again, j2t2 is either stupid, or deliberately ignoring the root problem, in which the truly despicable villains are many Democrats leftists, and their supporters, who despicably pit U.S. citizens and illegal immigrants against each other for more votes, money, and power.


Oh please D., stupid is believing that it is the Dems pitting people against each other. Stupid is repeating the same thing you hear from the conservative propaganda machine as if it were true. Stupid is not realizing it is Trump and the Repubs that are using this “wall” thing to gain votes.

Perhaps you don’t understand that calling and/or implying that people are Nazis and fascists (as you have done many times, as shown here) is equivalent to calling people racist,…

Yet Trump, you and many on the right support the neo-Nazis! No wonder you are so tender about racism. However, let us clear this up. When I want to say your comment is racist or bigoted I will use the term racist or bigot. Otherwise, it is safe to assume when I say fascist or neo-Nazi I am referring to ideology not specific crimes against humanity. Far right ideology leads to fascism not freedom D..

Anyway, feel safe to continue spreading your propaganda as I will be traveling for a bit.

Posted by: j2t2 at January 23, 2019 2:18 PM
Comment #437156

Show of hands please…

1. I am in favor of legal immigration?

2. I am in favor of illegal immigration?

If you favor answer number two, we understand how constructing barriers would appear wasteful of taxpayer money.

3. Congress should write the immigration laws?

4. People should ignore congress and immigration laws?

If you favor answer number four, we understand your decision to aid and abet lawbreakers.

Posted by: Royal Flush at January 23, 2019 2:27 PM
Comment #437158
j2t2 lied: Loaded with myth and misinformation you attack the illegal immigrant coming here for work but nothing about those businesses that hire the illegals.
Not true.
My comments and my webpage (see line [2]) clearly state that eVerify should be required, and “prosecute greedy illegal employers”.
So, you are proved wrong again.
Don’t you ever get tired of making a fool of yourself?
Posted by: d.a.n at January 23, 2019 2:31 PM
Comment #437159

“Stupid is not realizing it is Trump and the Repubs that are using this “wall” thing to gain votes.”

It appears that our Buddy j2t2 does realize that protecting our borders, with barriers in some parts, is popular with voters. Good for him.

“…I will be traveling for a bit.” We bid our Pal j2t2 a fond farewell. I suspect he is heading for either Moscow or Berlin.

Posted by: Royal Flush at January 23, 2019 2:32 PM
Comment #437163

This made my eyebrows chuckle!

Stupid is repeating the same thing you hear from the conservative propaganda machine as if it were true.

j2t2 said that right after he said this!

Has anyone heard the rumor about Moscow trying to win the Repub National convention in 2020?

The blinders have completely covered his entire head!!

Posted by: Weary Willie at January 23, 2019 5:17 PM
Comment #437166
j2t2 wrote: I gave up years ago on trying to persuade conservatives of anything D.[d.a.n].
I comment in an attempt to slow the conservative propaganda machine down just a bit.
So, j2t2 comes here to slow down the “conservative propaganda machine”

Another show of hands please …
QUESTION: Is it working?

Posted by: d.a.n at January 23, 2019 5:39 PM
Comment #437167

No propaganda here d.a.n.

Posted by: Royal Flush at January 23, 2019 5:55 PM
Comment #437170
Weary Willie The blinders have completely covered his entire head !!
Yep, that’s quite a feat, and those blinders must be uncomfortable, with _____________ .
Fill in the blank.
Posted by: d.a.n at January 23, 2019 7:04 PM
Comment #437243

So thoughts and prayers only work for school kids. How about ">https://www.yahoo.com/news/st-louis-officer-charged-shooting-death-colleague-234609115.html”> good guys with guns to protect those border agents? It works for the rest of the country.

Got to hand it to you Royal, you were spot on about Trump playing it so well. He has pulled off a masterpiece today, hasn’t he! Just put that Pelosi in her place. He got everything he wanted and left the Dems looking like they were amateurs. Ol’ Mr. art of the deal got what has been on the table all along.

I would think Putin is a bit upset right now. Now that Trump is Pelosi’s b**ch. I gotta hand it to you guys you picked a real loser. Instead of dealing with the problem he punted it down the road a few days, what a guy, what a deal. Pelosi took him to the woodshed. All because he wanted to give the SOTU speech, he caved.


The non-crisis he tells us we have is being punted down the road so he can give a speech! Will the country survive the emergency facing our great nation? The emergency he has put on hold for months, talk about being played…wow!!

Imagine in mid-February when he tries to sell the emergency order…….. who would believe it?


Posted by: j2t2 at January 25, 2019 10:55 PM
Comment #437244

Oh BTW whilst reading my comment remember
“Stop

Breathe

Notice

Reflect

Respond”

Posted by: j2t2 at January 25, 2019 10:58 PM
Comment #437255

Sure got quiet here…..

Anyway here is what I meant….

good guys with guns to protect those border agents?

Posted by: j2t2 at January 26, 2019 10:16 AM
Comment #437256

j2t2, both of your links above are broken (again).

j2t2, Thank you for being the gift that keeps on giving.
Thank you for proving for all to see that you care more about your PARTY than the security of the nation, and the 2,000 homicides per year (5.5 homicides per day) by illegal immigrants (a homicide rate 61% higher than the homicide rate of U.S. citizens).

The Department of Homeland Security reports that there are 2,000 homicides per year (for 2017 and 2018) by non-citizens.
The total number of non-citizens in the U.S. in year 2018 is: 25.3 Million.


The homicide rate of non-citizens in year 2018 is (2,000 / 25.3 Million) = 0.00007905 .
The homicide rate of U.S. citizens (nation-wide) in year 2018 is (16,072 / 328 Million) = 0.000049 .
Therefore: 0.00007905 / 0.000049 = 1.61 (i.e. the homicide rate is 61% higher for non-citizens, than for U.S. citizens) for year 2018.

What is more important?

  • (1)Winning a political battle, and some federal employees getting paid?
  • (2)Or 2,000 people murdered every year by illegal immigrants (at a rate that is 61% higher than the U.S. citizen crime rate)?

Of course, j2t2 is going to tell you that the GAO Report-11-187 and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) are lying about those numbers, without a shred of evidence, because j2t2 cares more about j2t2’s PARTY than the security of the nation, and the 2,000 homicides per year.

Posted by: d.a.n at January 26, 2019 10:37 AM
Comment #437257

“j2t2, both of your links above are broken (again).”

Yeah, the first one was my bad, the second I must have messed up after preview cause it seemed to be right then.

D., ask Trump what is most important……not me. The political theatre we have had to endure was all Trump. Wall wall, wall, that is all we hear. When you guys can get real about border security then perhaps it can move ahead.

D., when you separate out the cartels and mobsters here legally and illegally from the rest of the illegals then we can talk about whose rate is higher.

Posted by: j2t2 at January 26, 2019 11:12 AM
Comment #437259

j2t2, Thank you again for being the gift that keeps on giving.
Thank you for showing your hypocrisy and proving here for all to see that you care more about your PARTY than the security of the nation, and the 2,000 homicides per year (5.5 homicides per day) by illegal immigrants (a homicide rate 61% higher than the homicide rate of U.S. citizens).

And please show us where in this growing list of homicides and crimes that are only related to drug cartels? Many are homicides by non-citizens driving drunk. The crime rates for other crimes (other than homicide) by criminal non-citizens are worse (especially larceny).

Please feel free anytime to try to prove that the DHS and GAO are lying (if you aren’t too lazy).

But, please keep on making excuses for all of that, and being the gift that keeps on giving. Thank you.

Posted by: d.a.n at January 26, 2019 12:18 PM
Comment #437260

The cost of illegal immigration (excluding the massive cost of all of this crime).

j2t2 doesn’t care about any of that, because j2t2 has proven that gloating about winning a political battle, is more important to j2t2; more important than the 2,000 homicides per year (5.5 per day) by criminal non-citizens (at a rate 61% higher than the homicide rate of U.S. citizens in 2018).

It’s not easy to get much lower than that.

Posted by: d.a.n at January 26, 2019 12:27 PM
Comment #437261

COST OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION:
Cost THIS DAY (26-JAN-2019 11:30am): $406 Billion
Illegal Aliens crossed border this year: 10,655
Total Cost this Year: $15.1 Billion (2.6 x $5.7 Billion requested for wall)
Total Aliens in the U.S.: 25.8 Million
(Sources: DHS, Center for Immigration Studies, Federation for Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analysis)

Posted by: d.a.n at January 26, 2019 12:31 PM
Comment #437268

“Got to hand it to you Royal, you were spot on about Trump playing it so well.”

Well thank you very much j2t2. Did you enjoy watching President Trump being the adult in the room?

We all understand bullies j2t2. No doubt when you dug your heels in and refused to study, the teacher tried another tactic. And, did you still fail?

The “wall ball” is now back in Pelosi and Schumer’s court. Please tell us j2t2…what is going to happen?

Posted by: Royal Flush at January 26, 2019 2:27 PM
Comment #437272
Well thank you very much j2t2. Did you enjoy watching President Trump being the adult in the room?

Is that what it is called when you create a crisis, walk out of meetings then settle a month later for what the real adults were saying to begin with?

Trump went in pushing and shoving trying to bully the Congress with his falsehoods and got shut down Royal. Terribly weak leadership from him and McConnell. We need to recognize that as Americans. The real adults need to get together in Congress and prioritize the immigration issue and work to reform/improve the system. A comprehensive plan, not a piecemeal campaign promise here and there.

Posted by: j2t2 at January 26, 2019 3:14 PM
Comment #437273

We should all take lessons from j2t2 acting like an adult , eh?

Thank you for showing how to act like an adult, and that you care more about your PARTY than the security of the nation, and the 2,000 homicides per year (5.5 homicides per day) by illegal immigrants (a homicide rate 61% higher than the homicide rate of U.S. citizens).

Posted by: d.a.n at January 26, 2019 3:23 PM
Comment #437274

“A comprehensive plan, not a piecemeal campaign promise here and there.”

We can agree on that j2t2. Are you old enough to recall how many years politicians on both sides have been saying that? That is a recurring campaign theme used by politicians braying on the stump during campaigns, and soon forgotten once in office.

No one believed Trump actually meant it when he promised to secure our borders. But he did mean it. And, you; and many others are pissed off because he wants to keep a campaign promise that all your phony political masters don’t.

Recently I have heard and seen numerous Democrat congress critters and senators say that they support more border barriers, where a need is determined by border security experts. I support that. The bullshit on both sides needs to stop and the real work of protecting our nation must begin.

If we are truly a nation, then we must have borders that we will defend. What country in the world, that Liberals respect, has open borders?

Posted by: Royal Flush at January 26, 2019 3:31 PM
Comment #437285

So Trumps Fla property had to cut loose some illegals during the shutdown! How can anyone take Trump seriously when he is part of the problem. Giving employment to illegals defeats the purpose of the wall.

Royal, a comprehensive immigration plan would include much more than border security. Your side needs to understand the crisis you think is happening at the border is not really a crisis. We need to address DACA, numbers going forward along with securing the border IMHO.

Unfortunately with Trump as president and still in control of his properties , his properties hiring illegals! it seems a conflicy of interest is going to be real problem for this administration.

Posted by: j2t2 at January 26, 2019 11:11 PM
Comment #437288

I’m pretty sure the story is the illegals got fired, not hired. It appears the illegals used fake documents to get hired. That’s a crime, j2t2! But, you don’t care about that, do you? No. You just want to twist the subject and create fake news. Here’s the truth from your own rag, j2t2.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/26/politics/trump-golf-course-undocumented-workers-government-shutdown/index.html

The two women who spoke to The Times last year said that supervisors at the club took active measures to help them avoid detection and hold on to their jobs, but the paper said there was no evidence that Trump or Trump Organization executives knew of their immigration status.
The Post reported that at Trump National Golf Club, the company told the workers that they found their immigration documents were fake during an audit.


Posted by: Weary Willie at January 27, 2019 8:59 AM
Comment #437294

Weary Willy, Don’t try to confuse j2t2 with the facts.

j2t2, phx8, and Ed O’hrealy don’t care about 2,000 homicides per year by criminal non-citizens, nor all of this crime.

Posted by: d.a.n at January 27, 2019 11:20 AM
Comment #437297

https://youtu.be/OmpWtI5m0y8
https://youtu.be/g86AFko9IeY


Posted by: Weary Willie at January 27, 2019 2:46 PM
Comment #437298

“Royal, a comprehensive immigration plan would include much more than border security.”

Once again the wind just blows, from ear thru ear, in j2t2’s head. Just what does he think the work “comprehensive” means?

How can we possibly debate folks who can’t, or won’t, comprehend the written word?

I never give up on anyone. But, I do ignore some.

Posted by: Royal Flush at January 27, 2019 3:07 PM
Comment #437299

Comprehensive could also mean pork for this congressman and regulations for that industry. It could affect anything congress put in it and the media keeps quite about. I’m all for comprehensive change, but I’m not sure most of it should be done behind closed doors.

Posted by: Weary Willie at January 27, 2019 3:16 PM
Comment #437300

I’d hate to see, after the fact, comments like the one’s Johnathan Gruber so confidently blurted out.

Posted by: Weary Willie at January 27, 2019 3:18 PM
Comment #437302

Ha ha! She went to jail and was charged with a felony, because she recorded the stealing of the student’s MAGA hat (www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmpWtI5m0y8&feature=youtu.be ).

She says:

  • “This [MAGA hat] represents genocide”,
  • “F**K your laws!”,
  • “I hate this country!”,
  • “I hate it!”,
  • “F**K your freedom of speech, bo!”,
  • “Your freedom of speech is killing a lot of people!
  • “Your F**king white, boy!

She (Edith Mocais) is probably a hero in the eyes of j2t2, or phx8, or Ed O’hrealy, because their nasty, vulgar, hateful rhetoric sounds a lot like this Edith Mocais’ (at the University of California at Riverside) rhetoric!

That should be added to this list.

Posted by: d.a.n at January 27, 2019 3:53 PM
Comment #437309

So someone can get fired without being hired in conservative lala land according to Royal! And “the buck stop here” doesn’t apply to conservatives either it appears. Clowns to the right…..

Posted by: j2t2 at January 27, 2019 11:06 PM
Comment #437317
j2t2 wrote: Clowns to the right…..
HHMMmm … and what does t h i s say about j2t2 (i.e. what j2t2 calls “words of wisdom” ?
Perhaps he should ask Edith Macais, since they obviously have a lot in common ? Posted by: d.a.n at January 28, 2019 2:34 AM
Comment #437332

The things we have to explain to you guys…..

Once again D. changes the subject. Yet he wonders why I would think “Clowns to the right”. Well read the last several comments from our conservative friends D.. When the shoe fits…..

Posted by: j2t2 at January 28, 2019 11:40 AM
Comment #437334
j2t2 wrote: Yet he wonders why I would think “Clowns to the right”… . When the shoe fits…..
At least calling people “Clowns” is not as extreme as j2t2’s typical nasty, vulgar, hateful name-calling, and hate speech.
Posted by: d.a.n at January 28, 2019 12:12 PM
Comment #437339

Maybe that’s the problem, j2t2. You think you have to explain things to us. In other words, you think you have to make us think the way you do. Do you listen to us when we try to explain things to you?

That may be the biggest problem our political system has. It used to be called the land of the free because the individual was considered the most important asset this country posessed. Then the progressive belief that groups and communities were more important than the individual came to dominate the political landscape. The minute progressives made this change was the minute they discounted the individual and considered them servants needing to conform to the group’s mentality. A mentality fashioned by a few, by the way.

The flaw in this train of thought? The flaw is the need to use force to place people into the groups designed by the few. Our political system is dependent on forcing people into one or the other train of thought. It is completely contradictory to the idea that this is a free country with the rights of the individual to be superior.

Even the constitution is considered by the few to be fluid and malleable, a “living document”. Free speech is now limited by PC speech. The 2nd amendment is being infringed upon to great lengths. The third amendment has just a matter of time before it is moot because it is allowed in time of war. We’re always at war! The fourth and fifth amendments are being destroyed by unconstitutional laws like The Patriot Act. Police ignore the 4th and 5th amendments and use force to make citizens surrender them. We can go right down the line of the Bill of Rights and have examples of how our government is ignoring them all.

But, j2t2, these are all things you think you have to “explain” to us guys.

The whole idea of having 50 states is because it is impossible to mandate that 350 million people think the same. The federal government didn’t need the 16th amendment. Anyone could convince the majority of states to fund every program anyone wanted without it. But no. The federal government uses force and bribery to mandate programs it wants without any consent given from the states.

This is not how it was designed to operate, and to insinuate we are too stupid, that you have to “explain” it to us, is insulting and UN-American.


Posted by: Weary Willie at January 28, 2019 12:51 PM
Comment #437342

“Then the progressive belief that groups and communities were more important than the individual came to dominate the political landscape.”

Absolutely Weary, they promote group rights over individual rights. That is the only sure path to the desired end…socialism and then communism.

Individual freedom and liberty is feared by the progressives. It is feared by Liberals here on WatchBlog. They hate the fact that President Trump has enabled minority citizens to find meaningful jobs and; consequently, self respect and freedom from political bribery.

Posted by: Royal Flush at January 28, 2019 1:56 PM
Comment #437343

And it is extremism that is all rooted in excessive selfishness (mostly characterized by laziness, a lot of envy and jealousy, greed, and lust for power) of Socialist/Leftist Extremists, who …

Posted by: d.a.n at January 28, 2019 2:19 PM
Comment #437346

I got my Libtrigger in the mail today!

I’m going to walk around all the public buildings with my “Make America Great Again” hat on.

Long may it wave!

Posted by: Weary Willie at January 28, 2019 2:50 PM
Comment #437352

Weary Willie, that could be dangerous (no kidding).
IF I do that, I will take my CHK license and S&W 45 with me (where not prohibited).

For example:

  • September 10, 2018: Hispanic Immigrant says she was spit on in Santa Monica for Trump hat.
  • September 6, 2018: Black Trump Fan Booted from Bar for Wearing Trump Hat
  • August 28, 2018: California student arrested for stealing MAGA hat from classmate, slapping teacher
  • August 19, 2018: Dad Dares Daughter To Knock Off Guy’s MAGA Hat For 100 Bucks. She Does It.
  • August 28, 2018: California student arrested for stealing MAGA hat from classmate, slapping teacher
  • August 19, 2018: Dad Dares Daughter To Knock Off Guy’s MAGA Hat For 100 Bucks. She Does It.
  • July 20, 2018: Green-Haired “Gender Fluid” Guy Spits All Over Teen’s MAGA Hat
  • July 17, 2018: Uber Driver Refuses to Serve Black Conservatives Over MAGA Hat
  • July 5, 2018: Trump supporter wearing Make America Great Again hat allegedly assaulted in burger joint (video at link).
  • July 2, 2018: MAGA hat wearer harassed at seafood restaurant
  • July 1, 2018: Man wearing MAGA hat refused service in restaurant.
  • May 14, 2018: Black man in MAGA hat harassed, threatened, called “nigger” at Cheesecake Factory.
  • April 13, 2018: Tourist in NY mugged at knifepoint while wearing MAGA hat — attackers wouldn’t give hat back
  • December 9, 2017: Students wearing MAGA hats booted from ‘safe space’ coffee shop
  • November 22, 2017: Trump-hater snatches, steals student’s MAGA hat.
  • November 13, 2017: Trump supporter assaulted for wearing MAGA hat.
  • November 12, 2017: Blaire White attacked for wearing MAGA hat
  • August 24, 2017: Black Trump supporter spit at for wearing MAGA hat.
  • August 14, 2017: Conservative student attacked for “YAF” hat at vigil for Charlottesville victims.
  • July 7, 2017: Man attacked for wearing MAGA hat in New York bar.
  • March 19, 2017: MAGA hat wearer kicked out of bar
  • February 4, 2017: School suspends victim after he is beaten for wearing MAGA
  • February 7, 2017: Girl in MAGA hat pepper sprayed
  • February 6, 2017: 6th grader wearing Trump hat attacked on school bus, suspended
  • January 20, 2017: WA: High School Senior Beaten by Mob for Wearing American Flag Hat at U of W
  • November 16, 2016: MD Student wearing Trump hat punched, kicked to ground
  • November 12, 2016: Man in MAGA hat attacked by New York subway rider.
  • November 10, 2016: Black Trump Supporter Attacked at NYC College; MAGA Hat Almost Set Alight
  • November 7, 2016: Trump volunteer assaulted, robbed for wearing MAGA hat
  • October 25, 2016: Trump supporter Feras Jabro attacked at BLM protest for wearing Trump hat
  • September 27, 2016: Trump supporter threatened if he wars MAGA hat: “I’ll shit on your face.”
  • May 22, 2018: Trump supporter suspended from school over border wall t-shirt.
  • April 4, 2018: Councilwoman accused of yelling obscenities at teen wearing Trump shirt
  • September 4, 2017: Georgia Teacher Kicks Out Students Over “Neo-Nazi” MAGA Shirt
  • January 4, 2017: Santa Rosa, CA: Man Harassed, Verbally Abused for Wearing Trump T-Shirt
  • August 9, 2016: Man’s Trump T-shirt sparked crowbar attack, cops say

j2t2, phx8, Ed O’hrealy, do you condone the attacks above?
Or, do you beleive that none of it actually happened, and the videos and reports are all fake?
What does this say about many Democrats, Leftists, and similar ilk?
j2t2, do you have any more “words of wisdom” for us?

Posted by: d.a.n at January 28, 2019 3:50 PM
Comment #437437

Standing up to fascism or appeasing the fascist is always a tough decision D.. But let me ask you something, when wearing your MAGAT hat do you intentionally provoke people as Weary is claiming he will do? Inciting violence is a typical fascist tactic, just ask the proud boys.

Posted by: j2t2 at January 30, 2019 5:30 AM
Comment #437442

Just so you are aware You don’t have to have your MAGAT on to be an a**hat repubs.

Posted by: j2t2 at January 30, 2019 5:56 AM
Comment #437456

From the link:

Klausner, a liberal, said when she found out exactly who Kasich was and his politics, she decided to post on Twitter.

“Because I guess Republicans hate him because he’s like, you know, not fascist enough, and then obviously people on our side hate him because he’s just a bad person.

She is seeking retribution because she disagrees with his politics, but yet he’s the fascist.
Like all leftists today, this chick has no idea what actual fascism really is. As usual, they are attributing their own behavior onto others.

Posted by: kctim at January 30, 2019 9:18 AM
Comment #437458

kctim, come on man, not you too. It appears you have fallen victim to D.’s propaganda. Spouting such nonsense insults your intelligence, don’t be that guy. Give us hope that not all conservatives have lost their ability to reason for themselves.

Remember,
Emotional trigger…..Stop……Breathe……..Notice……Reflect…….and then…..Respond

Posted by: j2t2 at January 30, 2019 9:59 AM
Comment #437462

j2t2 never tires of making a fool of himself.

Posted by: d.a.n at January 30, 2019 10:41 AM
Comment #437463

I don’t even have to get it out of the box and it’s already triggering j2t2.

Why do you think I am trying to “intentionally provoke” people? According to your comment I put on a hat and it provokes people? You’re only proving my point!

j2t2 is wondering why no one will agree with him. He is desperately trying to create a victim out of kctim, instead of attempting empathy and trying to see his point of view. Evidently, anyone who disagrees with j2t2 is too weak, too stupid, to primitive to be able to understand the left’s position.

I hate to break your bubble, j2t2, but it isn’t our intelligence or willpower that should be questioned. You should be wondering why someone could be so fixated on hate and being irrational enough to steal a hat off a guy’s head. You should be wondering what kind of thought process is needed to insist a third party punish a person for wearing a hat. You should ask yourself why we see progressives assault people time and again for wearing a hat. It truly is irrational behavior, j2t2. You don’t see people walking up and grabbing people by their pussy hat, do you? No, because it is an irrational and illegal behavior that grips the left. It is a mental state that is exclusively born by the left. Congratulations, j2t2. You’re party is finally transparent.


Posted by: Weary Willie at January 30, 2019 11:00 AM
Comment #437464

I’d really like to know how the left got the idea Trump sexually assaulted the female reporter who was waiting for his bus? Where, in that entire interview, did Trump assault that female reporter?

He didn’t, but don’t tell a liberal fascist that! They will look at you like you’re crazy! They will look at you like you’ve just grown a third eye in the middle of your forehead! They will be unable to comprehend you’re contradicting them.
https://youtu.be/3gXwFTaWmho?t=479
https://youtu.be/3gXwFTaWmho?t=552
https://youtu.be/3gXwFTaWmho?t=657

Posted by: Weary Willie at January 30, 2019 11:36 AM
Comment #437468

J2, those are direct quotes from your link. She clearly states that her whole deal is because of his politics. Basically, she hates him because she thinks that he doesn’t support things like gay marriage, men showering with little girls, the myths of white privilege and patriarchy, or the redistribution of wealth.
None of that makes somebody a fascist.

Kasich a fascist? FFS J2.

Posted by: kctim at January 30, 2019 12:59 PM
Comment #437469

Weary you have to ask “Why do you think I am trying to “intentionally provoke” people” when you put on your “libtrigger” and head to all the public buildings!

j2t2 is wondering why no one will agree with him.

I am? News to me. Weary if you guys agreed with me I would wonder what alternate universe I wandered into.

Weary, how do know we “see progressives assault people time and again for wearing a hat”? Perhaps they are anti-fa or other gangs retaliating against these fascist. Are the perps tattooed with big “L“‘s or something? Do you always make these assumptions? It seems if it isn’t will power or intelligence it may be reasoning skills judging from your comments.

Posted by: j2t2 at January 30, 2019 1:09 PM
Comment #437472

Again, j2t2 never tires of making a fool of himself.

Posted by: d.a.n at January 30, 2019 1:33 PM
Comment #437474

A new NBC News / Wall Street Journal Poll shows big trouble for the recently sworn-in Speaker of the House; revealing Nancy Pelosi’s approval ratings significantly dropped after the five-week long government shutdown.

“Pelosi’s approval rate dropped by six points during the 35-day government shutdown, as 47 percent of Americans surveyed rated Pelosi as ‘very negative,’ while only 28 percent rated her favorably,” writes the Daily Caller.

Perhaps more and more voters are starting to see that Pelosi is a hypocrite, and many Democrats’ nefarious motives are actually to get more power via massive illegal immigration; open-borders; prevent [x]Citizen check-box on decennial census; registering illegal immigrants to vote when the get a driver’s license; want to abolish I.C.E. and BCP; want more sanctuary cities and states; want another shamnesty like the one in 1986; ignore 2,000 homicides per year by criminal non-citizens (61% higher homicide rate than U.S. citizens); and despicably pit U.S. citizens and illegal immigrants against each other for votes, money, and power. It’s not easy to get much lower than that.

Posted by: d.a.n at January 30, 2019 2:30 PM
Comment #437475
Again, j2t2 never tires of making a fool of himself.

Again D., Repetition does not change lies into truth.

Posted by: j2t2 at January 30, 2019 3:09 PM
Comment #437477

That’s right. So, why do you repeatedly lie?

Posted by: d.a.n at January 30, 2019 3:33 PM
Comment #437484

j2t2 has proven again he has political blinders on.

He’s not bothering to watch the links, otherwise he would see people on the left assaulting people because of the hat they’re wearing.

It’s irrational behavior, but j2t2 think’s it’s normal, or provoked, but never wrong. Never wrong because it is the left that commits the atrocities. Never wrong because it is directed against the right. Never wrong because the left can never be wrong, never be racist, never be fascists. They are as clean as the wind driven snow.

Right, j2t2?

Posted by: Weary Willie at January 30, 2019 6:18 PM
Comment #437488

So speaking of emotional triggers has anyone seen the meme about Hillary and the lock her up thing? Someone suggested the best way for Trump to put Clinton in jail is to make her part of his campaign team!!!


As far as the MAGAT hats I have an idea, why not put a target on the front of the hat around the MAGA? It worked for you guys a few years back, the target with Obama on it and all. BTW Weary did you have one of those libtriggers back then? The shoe being on the other foot you guys become so very PC, what a joke.

What we know-

“Conservatives will always be with us. If conservatives become convinced they cannot win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will reject democracy.”

David Frum.


Posted by: j2t2 at January 30, 2019 9:41 PM
Comment #437491

Moscow
Agent
Governing
America

Posted by: j2t2 at January 30, 2019 11:01 PM
Comment #437510

Just like nazis-fascism-racism etc…. you really don’t understand this whole ‘trigger’ nonsense either, do you J2.

Posted by: kctim at January 31, 2019 9:11 AM
Comment #437511

Oh please kctim whats to understand? Oh wait I understand you forgot to include lib with the trigger. Libtrigger, pray tell kctim is it just another way of saying we love you man?

Posted by: j2t2 at January 31, 2019 9:15 AM
Comment #437542

What’s to understand, J2? People assaulted by a ‘triggered’ persons actions are victims, not fellow ‘triggered’ idiots. The fact that you try to equate the ‘triggered’ idiots actions to the response to those actions, shows you truly don’t understand.

As far a ‘libtrigger’? Sounds like a funny a$$ word Weary made up to mock all these crazy leftists who can’t respect the rights of others who disagree with them, which has led to all these verbal and physical assaults we are seeing from leftists.

Fact: If you “put a target on the front of the hat around the MAGA”, you are more likely to be assaulted by a ‘triggered’ leftist than you are to actually ‘trigger’ any normal person.

Posted by: kctim at January 31, 2019 4:34 PM
Comment #437665

I wore my MAGA hat out to breakfast today. While I was eating, three people addressed my hat. The first was sitting in the next booth. As he and his wife left, he said, “I really like your hat!”.

Posted by: Weary Willie at February 3, 2019 2:25 PM
Comment #437666

The second was sitting next to the buffet table and as I filled my plate he said, “That’s actually the very first one of those hats I’ve seen.” I replied it was probably due to the price tag.

Posted by: Weary Willie at February 3, 2019 2:26 PM
Comment #437667

The third guy tapped me on the shoulder as he was sitting down in the booth behind me. Before he sat down he said, “I really appreciate you wearing that hat. Thank You.”.

Posted by: Weary Willie at February 3, 2019 2:27 PM
Comment #437669

That’s good to hear.
I’m glad you were not attacked or harmed.
That can be dangerous.
Some cities are worse, but the attacks and mob-like behavior are happening all across the nation.
Chicago is especially bad, but it is happening all across the nation.

Many Democrat politicians (see below) were promoting mob-like behavior.
For example:

  • Hillary Clinton said: “You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, for what you care about,” … “That’s why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again,”
    • source: thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/410566-clinton-you-cant-be-civil-with-a-party-that-wants-to-destroy
  • Eric Holder (former AG) said: “When they go low, we kick them.”
    • source: www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/10/11/eric_holder_when_they_go_low_we_kick_them.html
  • Maxine Waters (CA. Rep.) said: “If you see anybody from the [Trump] Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station — you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. Tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere!”
    • source: www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/06/25/maxine_waters_god_is_on_our_side.html
  • Cory Booker (NJ Senator) said: “Get in their face.”
    • source: insider.foxnews.com/2018/07/28/cory-booker-pleads-supporters-get-face-congresspeople
  • Barack Obama said: “Argue with neighbors, get in their face …”,)
    • source: www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYM6UjwwP90
  • Barack Obama said: “If they bring a knife, we bring a gun.”
    • source: www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYM6UjwwP90
  • Nanci Pelosi condones “collateral damage” to those that disagree with Democrats:
    • source: www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO75Cauz-dA
  • More examples of hate and mob behavior from the left:
    • Antifa protester in Portland,Oregon tells 9/11 NYPD widow “YOUR HUSBAND SHOULD FUC*ING ROT IN THE GRAVE”;
      • Source: twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1052719309263384576
    • Rosie O’Donnell spewing hate:
      • source: www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG2aG1opJXs
    • Rap Sheet: 639 Acts of Media-Approved Violence and Harassment Against Trump Supporters:
      • source: www.breitbart.com/the-media/2018/07/05/rap-sheet-acts-of-media-approved-violence-and-harassment-against-trump-supporters/

Posted by: d.a.n at February 3, 2019 5:04 PM
Comment #445422

Your share is the great knowledge I have gathered, you are an important person I admire, thank you

Posted by: happy wheels at June 26, 2019 10:12 PM
Post a comment