Third Party & Independents Archives

President Trump has a 'biggly' agenda for 2019

Now that the holiday doldrums are behind us things are beginning to pick up a bit on the political side.

Trumps ex-lawyer, Cohen, is espousing that he paid some company to try and rig poll numbers in favor of Trump before the 2016 campaign began. The dim's are in line to grill Cohen before he goes to jail. Looks like this could be a black mark against Trump, his first, as I can tell.

And, Trump and the dim's are in a stalemate over the border/immigration. Two more caravans are in the making down around Honduras.

Trump does have his job cut out for him heading into the new year; immigration, China, NK, Syria, gov't shutdown, 2019 budget, the 2020 election , and ah. . . the investigations, et al.

I would hope Trump would give his SOU speech from the WH, denying congress the associated eye wash.

Also, am hopeful; that Trump will use DOD funds to 'build the wall'. Best to bite the bullet now and identify funds to do a complete buildout. 'git er dun'.

Once the wall issue is daid there should be more partisanship in settling other immigration reform issues.

Could be the 2020 elections are the real bright spot re Trumps busy agenda. The dims have little/no organization, fighting amongst themselves, will be forced to run far to the left, old white men need not run, dims have lost the middle class working folks, and so on . . ..
Stay strong Mr. President, lots to do . . .

Posted by Roy Ellis at January 17, 2019 7:38 PM
Comments
Comment #436904

The Democrats may have a lot of serious problems, but they still make up at least 30% of all voters, and their hatred of the OTHER party is why they will never change, no matter how despicable and morally bankrupt that THEIR party is (especially for refusing to secure the borders, and for despicably pitting U.S. citizens and illegal immigrants against each other for votes, money, and power).

Posted by: d.a.n at January 18, 2019 1:44 AM
Comment #436921

Oh please D., secure the border by building more wall! Why not use the 5.7 billion for something useful?

Posted by: j2t2 at January 18, 2019 1:32 PM
Comment #436924

Do Democrats support demolishing the existing hundreds of miles of border barriers j2t2?

Posted by: Royal Flush at January 18, 2019 3:15 PM
Comment #436931
j2t2 wrote: Neither am I a “build a wall on one border to keep the brown guys out” type.
So, j2t2 believes a wall, or any barrier, is racist.
and phx8 wrote: As for immigration, I would be fine with open borders.
and ohrealy wrote: Any wall-nut stupid enough to believe in “the wall” is too ignorant to participate in any discussion anywhere.

So, apparently, the three stooges are against border barriers, and/or prefer open-borders.

Don’t need much more proof about these socialist extremists. The common-thread in such socialist extremism is increasingly like the Democrat party, which wants a nanny-state, that will wipe their lazy butts for them; where politicians lure citizens into being increasingly dependent on the government; with massive cradle-to-grave government programs (which are usually severely mismanaged; e.g. $70 Billion per year in Medicare fraud; $Trillions borrowed from Social Security; etc.) that nurture a sense of entitlement and dependency on government; wants to grow government ever larger (despite the already current nightmare proportions); rewards failure and laziness; tries to disguise their envy and jealousy as demands for equality; and perpetuates the myth that many things should be free, and that we can somehow all live at the expense of everyone else.

Posted by: d.a.n at January 18, 2019 5:59 PM
Comment #436935
Do Democrats support demolishing the existing hundreds of miles of border barriers j2t2?

You will have to ask them Royal. IMHO they would rather support using the 5.7 billion for something a bit more effective than a wall that people tunnel under at will.

So, j2t2 believes a wall, or any barrier, is racist.

D., it is this type of “reasoning” that makes us laugh at you. It is hard to take you seriously when your reasoning skills are so diminished as to be nonexistent.

So, apparently, the three stooges are against border barriers, and/or prefer open-borders.

Well I am surprised you have stooped even lower that your previous reasoning.

Don’t need much more proof about these socialist extremists.

No… no you don’t….but when has the lack of proof stopped you from making so many false assumptions. But hey you managed to get in the latest repub talking point, Goebbels and Putin’s b**ch would be proud D.. This flagrant attempt to smear me and others is laughable coming from a neo-Nazi extremist D.. Your conservative Big Lie trolling points are yet another low when it comes to reasoning.

But hey thanks for attacking SS and Medicare D., it took years but you finally came out of the closet. Shout it out my friend let the rest of the country know what the right wing extremist like Trump, McConnell, and yourself are up to in this country. Hiding behind populism just like good ol’ Adolph, the lot of you.

Posted by: j2t2 at January 18, 2019 8:29 PM
Comment #436961

?Here we go again … j2t2 is calling people Hitler and Nazis again …

j2t2 wrote:
  • [01] j2t2 wrote: Weary, I haven’t said you [Weary Willie] are a Nazi.
  • [02] j2t2 wrote: I am not calling anyone a Nazi.
  • [03] j2t2 wrote: you complain about the fascist tag you guys on the right have earned.
  • [04] j2t2 wrote: In fact I have said many times here on WB [that] you conservatives here on WB [WatchBlog] remind me of the people of Germany in the late 20’s and early 30’s.
  • [05] j2t2 wrote: Welcome to Trumps America, Zeig Heil !
  • [06] j2t2 wrote: The people of Germany, a lot of good people fell for this type of blaming those different from us and look where it lead, they were Zeig Heiling to a dictator a few years later.
  • [07] j2t2 wrote: It may not be fascism, it may be oligarchy that is the problem but never the less you guys are helping to turn us into something we don’t want to be.
And now this …
j2t2 wrote: Hiding behind populism just like good ol’ Adolph, the lot of you.
That’s all j2t2 has left … name calling (despite claiming above that j2t2 is not calling anyone a Nazi) … a sure sign of failing arguments.

Posted by: d.a.n at January 19, 2019 11:22 AM
Comment #436964

I asked j2t2; “Do Democrats support demolishing the existing hundreds of miles of border barriers j2t2?”

He writes that he doesn’t know. He expresses opinions about the wall. Let’s ask our fine fellow what he thinks about demolishing the existing border barriers. Good idea, bad idea, or don’t know?

Posted by: Royal Flush at January 19, 2019 12:57 PM
Comment #436965

Hey d.a.n., can you believe these clowns? None of them should be anywhere near a microphone or camera purporting to do news.

We have known for some time now that these are the source of the fodder read by our Liberal/Socialist Pal phx8. We know why his comments are often so silly. Personally, I believe phx8 is probably a man (or person) of normal intelligence. It is difficult to fathom why he continues to follow these media freaks and idiots.

CNN and MSNBC collectively used the word “impeach” nearly 200 times on Friday before the Special Counsel’s office disputed a bombshell report by BuzzFeed News.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/18/cnn-msnbc-impeach-trump-buzzfeed-mueller/

Posted by: Royal Flush at January 19, 2019 1:07 PM
Comment #436966

Yeah, Royal Flush, it’s crazy.
More fake news (from BuzzFeed this time).
Most of the Main Stream Media (MSM) are a joke (especially MSNBC and CNN), but they perpetuate the lies that the socialist extremists want to hear (whether any of it is true, or not; it does not matter to them).
Also, j2t2 did not answer your question (about removing the existing walls and fences).

j2t2 complains about the $5.7 billion being wasted on border barriers.
Does j2t2 think everyone is as stupid as j2t2 ?
But j2t2 conveniently ignores the daily cost of over $0.720 Billion per day due to illegal immigration (over $13 Billion so far for this year alone; source: DHS).
And that is ONLY a part of the estimated $296 Billion per year in net losses due to illegal immigration (source: www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/jan/23/donald-trump/does-immigration-policy-impose-300-billion-annuall/), $296 Billion per year is $0.81 Billion per day, which is very close to the DHS figure of $0.72 Billion per day due to illegal immigration.
Also, none of that includes the terrible cost of crime by illegal immigrants, and according to the DHS report, 2,000 homicides per day by criminal non-citizens is a homicide rate that is 48% higher than the overall homicide rate for the U.S. (based on a total of 17,250 homicides in the U.S. in 2016).

  • $5.7 Billion is equivalent to 4 days of interest on the $21.9 trillion national debt.
  • The U.S. gives $54 Billion per year to foreign countries.
  • The Democrats already voted for border barriers in the past.
  • The Democrats are hypocrites.
    But the Democrats are actually far worse that only being hypocrites.
    The Democrats have blood on their hands, by despicably pitting U.S. citizens and illegal immigrants against each other for votes, money, and power.
  • Posted by: d.a.n at January 19, 2019 2:58 PM
    Comment #436968

    CORRECTION: … DHS report, 2,000 homicides per dayyear …

    Posted by: d.a.n at January 19, 2019 6:31 PM
    Comment #436969

    OAN reports the following daily (for 2019):
    ILLEGAL ALIENS CROSSED BORDER THIS YEAR: 10,226
    TOTAL ILLEGAL ALIENS in the USA: 25,768,446
    COST of ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION THIS DAY: $512,663,840
    TOTAL COST THIS YEAR: $13.73 BILLION

    Posted by: d.a.n at January 19, 2019 6:34 PM
    Comment #436973

    A new border wall proposal made by the President today was rejected by the dims. Seems they won’t settle for anything less than full amnesty for the dreamers and other illegals who have been living in the US for often decades.

    Shile the dims and globalist at large are crying for more ‘workers’ and peoplein general the costs for supporting full blown immigration is a high/unwarranted cost to the taxbase as d.a.n so factually comments.

    Caravans are forming, three drug tunnels found within the last month, largest number of illegals came across (under) border this week and planes from around the world keep flying them in.

    Meanwhile, elm trees are daid, chestnut trees are daid, pine forest riddled with foreign bugs, waterways are filled with snake heads and similar destroying the catfish industry and depleting most all species of fresh water natives. Catfish is out while tilapia becomes the American staple, most raised in mudholes around the world. The oceans fisheries are being depleted for salmon, grouper, snapper, yellow tail and so on … the trout we eat are mostly pond raised, meal fed things … most folks can’t afford prime cuts of fish, crab or lobster.

    Yet, we need more people. Some say there is plenty of land in this big country. Agree, but large cities are expanding into smaller burgs every day. Federal parks are under siege by those wanting more land for development, agriculture and so on … more buffalo roam on postage stamps than on the open plains.

    All this stuff you don’t get back. When it’s gone it’s pretty much gone forever.

    Don’t look for drone technology to save us. Country is full of schools, community colleges, 4 yr colleges offering drone training. Word is that about $50k drone pilots will be need by 2025. Just going to be more young folks out there with a degree in something and $50k in debt.

    Hi tech and automation are going to take it’s toll over the next several years. Here are 25 career fields that are on the wane per an article I read today. Travel agent, mortgage brokers, bookkeeper, lawyer, Broadcasters, Middle Managers, Casino cashier, IT support, financial planners, floral designers, postal workers, photo processor, data entry clerks, telephone switchboard operators, farmers and ranchers, fast food cook, newspaper reporter, jeweler, textile machine workers, furniture finisher, door-to-door salespeople, print binding and finishing workers, detective, routine architect, and maybe primary care physicians.

    Would be easy to add another 25 or so to that list.

    Folks are retiring early and living longer, SS and medicare operating at an unsustainable rate. Some $20T national debt to pay off.

    While big business wants more immigration to push down workers wages and the dims wants more immigration to build voting power at the ballot box, ore people is not the answer. We need to get control of immigration, adopt a worker visa model where folks come and work and then return to their country. Bring any need skilled workers in based on merit.

    Trump is the only shot we have at immigration reform and getting a wall built. I am hopeful he will stiff the dims and use defense funds to build/complete a border wall. While executive mandate might not sit well with many that can be remedied during Trumps second term. Any mandates he carries out in the next two years can be approved by congress in Trumps second term.

    Lets ‘git er dun’…

    Posted by: Roy Ellis at January 19, 2019 7:24 PM
    Comment #436989

    So let me get this straight D., not even a month into 2019 and we have had 10k illegals crossing the border? Even with 580 miles of existing “wall”! How many illegals were stopped by the existing “wall” and why would we think building another 245 miles of wall would make a difference? I wonder of those 10k how many flew in, sailed in, or crossed over from Canada.

    In other news we have heard that more illegals over stay their visa’s than cross the border between Mexico and the US. Why aren’t we building “walls” at airports? The solution Trump has suggested only keeps out the poorer people from Central America. He will still be able to bring his next wife into the country.

    The violence you speak of primarily comes from gangs and cartels smuggling drugs into the country. Russians, Chinese and others who make up a good chunk of the illegals will fly or sail or walk in without a challenge. Seems you guys just want to keep out the brown skinned families.

    The “walls” haven’t stopped them. The walls will only stop a few honest illegals and slow down a few more, why spend the money on a physical wall just so Trump can claim a victory on a campaign promise? Well sorta because the American taxpayer is paying for it.

    Posted by: j2t2 at January 20, 2019 12:37 PM
    Comment #436991
    j2t2 wrote: So let me get this straight D., not even a month into 2019 and we have had 10k illegals crossing the border? Even with 580 miles of existing “wall”! How many illegals were stopped by the existing “wall” and why would we think building another 245 miles of wall would make a difference?
    There is ample evidence that border barriers work (see list below).
    j2t2 wrote: I wonder of those 10k how many flew in, sailed in, or crossed over from Canada.
    Walls work (especially in high population areas).
    The agents on the border attest to that.
    Border Patrol Agent Jim Henry at San Diego said:
    “apprehensions are down 95%, from 100,000 a year to 5,000 a year, largely because a single strand of cable was replaced by double, and in some places—triple fencing.”
    However, j2t2 is the expert, eh?

    More proof that walls work:

    • www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/08/22/homeland-security-secretary-border-walls-work-yuma-sector-proves-it-elaine-duke-column/586853001/
    • thehill.com/opinion/immigration/424971-trump-is-right-walls-work-on-the-southern-border
    • www.amren.com/features/2018/02/border-walls-work/ “… a growing number of countries (and, in the case of Cyprus, even the United Nations) are weighing evidence and facts and concluding that border walls very much serve their stated purpose.”
    • www.aei.org/publication/the-places-where-walls-work/
    • www.aei.org/publication/where-walls-work-part-ii/
    • www.foxnews.com/opinion/liz-peek-border-wall-nancy-pelosi-and-chuck-schumer-wont-even-discuss-it-heres-why
    Most, if not all border patrol agents say that walls (or barriers) work.
    Where are the experts that say walls don’t work?

    j2t2 wrote: In other news we have heard that more illegals over stay their visa’s than cross the border between Mexico and the US.
    That is a separate issue, which needs a separate solution (i.e. tracking visas and deporting over-stays). But, such obfuscations are another sign of a weak and failing argument.
    j2t2 wrote: Why aren’t we building “walls” at airports?
    That’s stupid, since airports already have customs enforcement for international flights. Also, many foreign airports already perform pre-clearance before departure.
    j2t2 wrote: The solution Trump has suggested only keeps out the poorer people from Central America. He will still be able to bring his next wife into the country.
    His wife immigrated legally. Everyone can apply, and the U.S. allows about 1.2 Million per year to immigrant legally. It is easier for spouses of U.S. citizens, regardless of their wealth. j2t2’s problem is that j2t2 thinks the U.S. should allow everyone into the U.S.
    j2t2 wrote: The violence you speak of primarily comes from gangs and cartels smuggling drugs into the country. Russians, Chinese and others who make up a good chunk of the illegals will fly or sail or walk in without a challenge.
    It does not matter where they come from.
    j2t2 wrote: Seems you guys just want to keep out the brown skinned families.
    It does not matter what color their skin is.
    That comment simply reveals deep-seated racism and hatred (again). But, that’s nothing new, for someone who likes to play the race card at every chance possible.
    j2t2 wrote: The “walls” haven’t stopped them.
    Nonsense. Walls work. Part of the problem is that there are no barriers along the majority of the border.
    j2t2 wrote: The walls will only stop a few honest illegals and slow down a few more, why spend the money on a physical wall just so Trump can claim a victory on a campaign promise?
    “honest illegals” is an oxymoron. Walls work. IF they didn’t work, you and other Democrats probably would not be complaining about it (since the real goal is more votes, money, and power).
    j2t2 wrote: Well sorta because the American taxpayer is paying for it.
    Walls work. Especially in high-population areas, such as Tijuana/San Diego, in which it reduced illegal border crossings by 95%.

    Nothing is perfect, so saying walls don’t stop ALL illegal border crossings is nonsense, when it has been proven to stop 95% (or more) of illegal border crossings.

    The cost is miniscule, and irrelevant, compared to the 2,000 homicides per year by criminal non-citizens, and the $296 Billion per year in net losses due to illegal immigration. 2,000 homicides per year by criminal non-citizens is 48% higher than the overall homicide rate in the U.S. in 2016 (i.e. 17,250 homicides / 323.4 Million) = 0.0000533 homicides per year; 2,000/25.3 Million non-citizens = 0.0000791; 0.0000533/0.0000791 = 1.48 which is a homicide rate that is 48% higher by non-citizens than U.S. citizens).

    But, the following would solve a lot of problems, and save a lot of lives (i.e. 2,000 homicides per year, based on DHS report):

    • [1] Secure and continuously monitor the borders, ports, and points of entry; the cost to do so will be far, far less than the $296 Billion per year net losses due to illegal immigration; less than the $54 Billion in aide to foreign countries;
    • [2] Pass laws to require eVerify (or similar service) to verify eligibility for employment in the U.S., and harshly prosecute greedy illegal employers; with harsh fines that double, triple, or quadruple for subsequent violations, with jail-time for the administrators of companies who are repeat offenders. After all, pitting U.S. citizens and illegal immigrants against each other for profits is despicable;
    • [3] Arrest and deport most (if not ALL) criminal illegal immigrants that have committed felonies; some criminal illegal immigrants are too dangerous to release since they could return; it is not necessary to deport non-criminal illegal immigrants, because they will stop coming to the U.S., and most will self-deport when all of the magnets that attract illegal immigrants to the U.S. are eliminated; deportation is expensive, so allow non-criminal illegal immigrants the opportunity to self-deport; currently, 32% of all persons in federal prison are illegal immigrants;
    • [4] Protect U.S. citizens’ benefits and privileges, and deny those benefits and privileges to all illegal immigrants (i.e. welfare; food stamps; free healthcare; Medicaid; free housing; free education; jobs; driver licenses; voting; voter registration; etc.);
    • [5] Pass a law that make the first illegal trespass of the U.S. border a felony (not merely a misdemeanor); 2nd and subsequent illegal border trespasses are already a felony; also pass a law to end “catch and release”, and incarcerate illegal immigrants (who have already violated U.S. law(s)) until their disposition is decided by the court(s); also ensure that there are sufficient resources to house and maintain illegal immigrants until their dispostion is decided by the court(s);
    • [6] ONLY after the above are implemented, consider a pathway to citizenship (not amnesty) for illegal immigrants who can prove that they were brought to the United States by a parent when very young (i.e. between the age of X1-to-X2), have been living in the U.S. for Y1-to-Y2 years, have attended U.S. schools for Z1-to-Z2 years), have no parents or gaurdians that care for them, can pass a basic English test, and have little or no connection to the nation in which they were born (i.e. do not speak the prominent language of the nation in which they were born). That privilege does not extend to any other members or acquaintances of their family. This will be an expensive and painful process, and it won’t be perfect, but it will only get worse the longer we wait to do it.
    • [7] Deport all illegal immigrants that commit misdemeanor crimes (i.e. assault; using fake ID; driving without a driver license, which they should not have anyway, and is therefore probably a fake license; speeding; reckless driving; disorderly conduct; vandalism; etc.);
    • [8] Carefully scrutinize all requests for asylum, and change the asylum laws (see: www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/refugees-asylum/asylum/obtaining-asylum-united-states ) to prevent catch-and-release; and then enforce the laws required to obtain asylum in the U.S.;

    However, the root problem is many Democrats and similar ilk, who have clearly demonstrated that they have nefarious and despicable motives, to acquire more power via more VOTES and MONEY:

    • (01) because many Democrats, most of the Main Stream Media, others on the left, and similar ilk (despicably) pit U.S. citizens and illegal immigrants against each other for votes, by pandering to illegal immigrants for 30+ years for more votes (via more representation in the House, via more U.S. House representatives, via apportionment of representatives (i.e. more electoral votes, and more federal funding), based on population, based on the decennial CENSUS, which does not verify U.S. citizenship;
    • (02) because many Democrats are also fighting against a check-box on the CENSUS, despite the check-box being totally inadequate to prove citizenship. Democrats disguise their desire for power (for THEIR party) as compassion for illegal immigrants, while despicably pitting U.S. citizens and illegal immigrants against each other for votes and money.
    • (03) because many Democrats (and most of the main stream media) lie about crime by illegal immigrants, and refuse to report the 2 thousand (or more) homicides per year by criminal non-citizens (source: DHS); and 32% of everyone in federal prison is a criminal non-citizen (source: Source#3: cis.org/Huennekens/32-Federal-Inmates-Are-Aliens);
    • (04) because many Democrats (and most of the main stream media) lie about how massive illegal (or legal) immigration is costing U.S. tax payers $296+ Billion (www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/21/mass-immigration-costs-govt-296-billion-year-natio/) per year in net losses (which does not include all costs, and does not include the cost of crime by illegal immigrants); that is a net loss of about $2,349.00 per year per household (126.22 Million households in 2017), or $916 per year per person (U.S. population=323 Million in 2017);
    • (05) because many Democrats are calling for open borders;
    • (06) because many Democrats are calling to abolish I.C.E. (Immigration and Customs Enforcement);
    • (07) because many Democrats want another shamnesty, like the shamnesty of 1986;
    • (08) because many Democrats refuse legislation to require employers to use eVerify (to verify eligibility for employment);
    • (09) because many Democrats want to give illegal immigrants drivers’ licenses, and also automatically register them to vote;
    • (10) because many Democrats want more mayors like Libby Schaaf (Oakland, CA), who warns illegal immigrants (including criminal illegal immigrants) before an ICE raid to arrest criminal illegal immigrants;
    • (11) because many Democrats want more sanctuary cities and states, like California, where Democrats have passed sanctuary city and sanctuary state laws that protect criminal illegal immigrants (i.e. an illegal immigrant by the name of Garcia Zarate (who had already been deported 5 times) can shoot and murder Kate Steinle, and be (www.cnn.com/2017/11/30/us/kate-steinle-murder-trial-verdict/index.html)for that murder, despite Zarate admitting to shooting the weapon that killed Kate Steinle (which should have been, at the very least, manslaughter);
    • (12) because many Democrats want to abolish the 2nd amendment, but many Democrats and many on the left call for restricting or eliminating 2nd Amendment rights, and say it is worth it “even if it saves only ONE life”, but conveniently ignore about 2 thousand people killed per year by criminal non-citizens (source: www.gao.gov/assets/320/316959.pdf);
    QUESTION: Why do Democrats do all of that (above)?
    ANSWER: For the votes, money, and power.
    The common-thread in the list above, of everything the Democrats do, is that Democrats are motivated by their desire to acquire more power for THEIR party, by despicably pitting U.S. citizens and illegal immigrants against each other for more votes (via more representation) and more money (via more federal funding). It’s not easy to get much lower than that.

    j2t2, Did you vote in the last election?

    Posted by: d.a.n at January 20, 2019 4:25 PM
    Comment #436992
    j2t2 wrote: j2t2 wrote: The solution Trump has suggested only keeps out the poorer people from Central America.
    Not true.
    Most immigrants are poor.
    The U.S. allowed 1.2 million immigrants last year.
    But that is that not enough for j2t2. Posted by: d.a.n at January 20, 2019 4:39 PM
    Comment #436995

    Walls won’t work if their is no resolve to enforce them. We’ve witnessed almost 300 people standing on U.S. territory by way of a tunnel. Who knows? They may very well have dug under that wall with backhoes and bulldozers!

    I think we should ask the question, “Why didn’t they just push them back through the damn hole and seal it up?”.

    How many of you would tolerate the burglar being in your home with a bed on the couch until a judge makes a decision on whether he broke in to your home or not?

    These illegal border crossings could stop tomorrow if there was a resolve to end it. Any of the state governors could call their National Guard troops to action to defend their state’s border. The only thing standing in the way is the resolve to see it through.

    People from all over the country flocked to the Alamo in Texas when that fledgling state was struggling for it’s independence. All of them went willingly and they died so those beside them who lived could live as Texans.

    What is stopping those Americans who would do the same for a struggling Texas today? How is today any different than the situation Travis, Bowie, and Crockett experienced?

    Perhaps it’s resolve! Perhaps it’s logistics and resources. The Minuteman Project is doing just what Badgett and Ballentine did. Where is the recognition for the Minuteman Project’s efforts?

    The SPLC labels them as vigilantes and worse!

    In reality, the border-vigilante movement has been a cesspool of criminality that frequently attracts sociopaths and charlatans.

    Would the SPLC care to clarify it’s opinion of Travis, Crockett, Bowie, Badgett, and Ballentine for us?

    The military personnel who return from active duty war zones shouldn’t be employed by local police forces. They should be attached to border patrol and national guard units.

    Militias, who boast and train, should put their money where their mouth’s are and deploy to the border, and make themselves available to Border Patrol. The Minuteman Project did exactly that! They suffered the slings and arrows from the SPLC. They’ve done the hard work. It’s time for the militias in the north to join up and defend the border for the long haul.

    Walls won’t work if there is no resolve to enforce them. A baby with a rock can spend his life breaking down a wall that stands in his way. Given the time, the baby will grow to a man and all he will know is how to destroy walls. He will be good at it. Better than anyone charged with building walls.

    Trump said his wall will have “Great Big Doors!”. Why isn’t congress hell bent on making great big doors? They’re fixated on “crumbs”, a lousy 5 billion dollars! Is it because Trump brought it up? Is it because Trump is not allowed to have solutions that work?

    Either way, a wall isn’t going to work if there aren’t big doors in it. Big doors won’t work if there are no walls around them. What do we do? Do we go to Puerto Rico and sit in the sun? No. We do both! We build walls with big doors! That’s what Americans do! We do both!

    Posted by: Weary Willie at January 20, 2019 8:54 PM
    Comment #436997

    And now the rest of the story

    Posted by: j2t2 at January 20, 2019 10:59 PM
    Comment #436998

    Meanwhile back in Lala land He of the bigly agenda doubles down on lies and misinformation.

    Posted by: j2t2 at January 20, 2019 11:10 PM
    Comment #437001

    Why are those links relevant?

    Posted by: Weary Willie at January 20, 2019 11:44 PM
    Comment #437003

    Because they are more factual than the tripe D. puts up and the only bigly agenda we have seen out of Trump so far this year is to keep us talking about a wall that won’t solve the problem while he continues to drag the country into the shi**er.

    Posted by: j2t2 at January 21, 2019 3:24 AM
    Comment #437012

    j2t2, Why don’t you answer the question?
    Did you vote in the last election?

    Posted by: d.a.n at January 21, 2019 8:27 AM
    Comment #437017
    More proof that walls work:

    Seriously D.? Fox News, AEI, opinion from the Hill, is your proof! And just like conservative thought everywhere if it works in San Diego it will work everywhere I suppose? Please D..

    It does not matter where they come from.

    Weary, you bring up Crockett, Bowie et al and ask me why my links are relevant! Wow, that’s special.

    That is a separate issue, which needs a separate solution (i.e. tracking visas and deporting over-stays). But, such obfuscations are another sign of a weak and failing argument.


    Weak argument! You are the poster boy for weak argument D.. Especially when you tell us the 10k or so a month of illegals are 5% of the people trying to get into the country.

    So a wall along the Mexico/American border will keep those that sail or fly in illegally out of the country, that is what you are trying to tell us?

    This just keeps getting more and more out of touch with reality D., you are like Trump a baby throwing a tantrum and insisting you get your way.

    That’s stupid, since airports already have customs enforcement for international flights. Also, many foreign airports already perform pre-clearance before departure.

    And we already have customs enforcement at the border as well. Yet people still come here and stay illegally.

    Posted by: j2t2 at January 21, 2019 10:59 AM
    Comment #437019

    And still, j2t2 refuses to answer the question: Did you vote in the last election? Why?

    Posted by: d.a.n at January 21, 2019 11:38 AM
    Comment #437020

    j2t2, Do you know who your House Representative is? Or your Senators are (from Colorado)?
    Go ahead…Google it first, before you answer.

    Posted by: d.a.n at January 21, 2019 12:11 PM
    Comment #437021
    And still, j2t2 refuses to answer the question:


    And still, D. brings up a strawman to obfuscate the issue at hand. You can’t have it both ways D.

    Posted by: j2t2 at January 21, 2019 1:10 PM
    Comment #437022

    No strawmen. But at least you didn’t call anyone a Nazi or racist in your last post.

    A good example of a weak “strawman” argument is j2t2 claiming walls don’t stop all forms of illegal immigration, when no one ever claimed it would.

    Is that the best you can do?

    j2t2 wrote: And we already have customs enforcement at the border as well. Yet people still come here and stay illegally.
    For some reason, j2t2 is unable to comprehend that walls alone will never stop all illegal immigration.

    j2t2, your twisted logic violates Rule #8 and #2 below.
    Top 10 Abuses of Theory and Logic:

    • (10) IRRELEVANT COMPARISONS (apples to oranges):
        Example: Why use a hand-gun for self defense to stop an intruder from breaking and entering your home, when a nuclear missile would be more effective?
    • (09) INCOMPLETENESS AS PROOF OF FACT:
        Example: Your theory of gravity doesn’t address the question of why there are no unicorns, so your theory must be wrong.
    • (08) IGNORING THE ADVICE OF EXPERTS WITHOUT GOOD REASON:
        Example: Sure the experts say walls work, but I know more than all of the border patrol agents.
    • (07) REACHING BIZARRE CONCLUSIONS WITHOUT ANY INFORMATION:
        Example: My car won’t start. I’m certain the spark plugs have been stolen by rogue clowns.
    • (06) OVER-APPLICATION OF OCCAM’S RAZOR (which states that the simplest explanation must be correct):
        Example: The simplest explanation for the moon landings is that they were hoaxes.
    • (05) INABILITY TO UNDERSTAND THAT SOME THINGS HAVE MULTIPLE CAUSES:
        Example: The Beatles were popular for one reason only: they were good singers.
    • (04) JUDGING THE WHOLE BY ONE OF IT’S CHARACTERISTICS:
        Example: The sun causes sunburns. Therefore the planet would be better off without the sun.
    • (03) BLAMING THE TOOL:
        Example: We should ban pencilz becuz they mispell wordz.
    • (02) TAKING THINGS TO THEIR ILLOGICAL CONCLUSION:
        Example: IF one illegal immigrant (of millions) gets past the border wall, then it proves that border walls do not work. off.
    • (01) PROOF BY LACK OF EVIDENCE:
        Example: I’ve never seen you drunk, so you must be one of those Amish people.
    So, it seems that j2t2 did not vote in the last election?

    Posted by: d.a.n at January 21, 2019 2:08 PM
    Comment #437025

    President Trump is playing the partial government shutdown brilliantly, and has nearly finished maneuvering the Dem leaders into the containment box.

    The president continues to offer compromise and the Dems keep playing stupid word games. Voters and unpaid government workers are not amused.

    The new majority House Dems are looking ineffectual. And, they are not even attempting to keep campaign promises. It doesn’t look good for them in 2020.

    Soon the clown bus will be filled with “wanna-be” presidents and then all meaningful legislation will cease. Two years of continuing gridlock will hand the Democrats a well deserved beating at the polls.

    Posted by: Royal Flush at January 21, 2019 3:07 PM
    Comment #437029

    Royal Flush,
    The Democrats deserve to lose, because of these 12 reasons, and because they don’t want to give Trump a win of any kind.

    Posted by: d.a.n at January 21, 2019 3:49 PM
    Comment #437031

    RF,
    I’m curious. Can you cite anything in particular that makes you believe Trump is playing the shutdown “brilliantly,” or that the Democrats have been maneuvered into a box?

    I can cite several specifics that lead me to believe Trump will decisively lose on this one:

    1) The Democrats just won the midterms 54-46%.
    2) Trump owns the shutdown. He said he would be “proud” to own it. Polls show the shutdown is very unpopular with voters.
    3) Polls also show Trump’s approval rating declining. Gallup and CNN just had his approval rating at 37%, and Pew at 39%. These are extraordinarily low numbers.

    There is every reason to believe things will grow worse for the GOP and Trump. If the SCO holds true to form, several people can expect to be indicted for lying to the FBI and/or Congress, including Aaron Nevins, Roger Stone, Jerome Corsi, Erik Prince, and DJ Jr.

    There are three possible outcomes that seem to even have a chance of happening:
    1) An unexpected external event overwhelms concerns about the shutdown.
    2) Threatened with the loss of control of the Senate, McConnell opens the government with a clean CR.
    3) Three GOP Senators switch sides, giving the Democrats control of the Senate. Murkowski, Collins, Gardner, Caputo, and Scott are all candidates to jump ship.

    So what in particular makes you think otherwise? Is it just a “hold my beer” kind of confidence?

    Posted by: phx8 at January 21, 2019 5:37 PM
    Comment #437032

    People believe polls when they support their wishful think.
    Regardless of what the majority of voters think, the Democrats deserve to lose because of these 12 reasons, and because the Democrats simply don’t want to give Trump a win of any kind.
    It’s not easy to get much more despicable than that.

    Posted by: d.a.n at January 21, 2019 5:53 PM
    Comment #437033

    Simple phx8. While you continue to rely upon polling, news headlines, and the BS feed coming from your mentors; I am able to think for myself and reason with facts.

    The electorate does pay attention to facts also. The reality is that President Trump has offered reasonable proposals with something for both sides to claim a victory.

    The Democrats are stuck in a rut and offer nothing but demands that Trump capitulate. Most Americans are reasonable and know how politics and compromise work. They expect the executive and the legislative branches to work toward a solution. Trump is offering a solution, Democrats are offering humiliation and surrender.

    I trust the American electorate. They are able to wade through the political rhetoric and posturing and come to see who is working for the benefit of the country, not party.

    So my friend, I am content to wait until reason prevails.

    Posted by: Royal Flush at January 21, 2019 5:55 PM
    Comment #437034

    Ok, thanks for the response. But I would point out the results of the midterm, 54-46%, are not polls or headlines. To put that into perspective, Obama won 53-46% in the 2008 landslide, and it resulted in a supermajority in the Senate. Meanwhile, nothing has happened since the 2016 midterms to improve Trump and GOP prospects, and because of the SCO, some bad things are coming down the pike.

    The Democrats will not go along with offers by Trump. Why should they? The Democrats just won the midterm 54-46%. That is decisive. Giving in would reward Trump for shutting down the government, and essentially holding hundreds of thousands of working people hostage, all in order to achieve what he could not accomplish at the voting booth, and did not care enough to push in the previous two years.

    Posted by: phx8 at January 21, 2019 7:03 PM
    Comment #437035
    A good example of a weak “strawman” argument is j2t2 claiming walls don’t stop all forms of illegal immigration, when no one ever claimed it would.


    A better example of a strawman is your comment D.. I didn’t say that for starters and you have told us all about the drugs and violence which the many miles of wall hasn’t stopped. Is that the best you can do?

    Simple phx8. While you continue to rely upon polling, news headlines, and the BS feed coming from your mentors; I am able to think for myself and reason with facts.


    Wow what a great line Royal, from a Trump supporter and talking about facts and reasoning! Great stuff for the Onion. Too bad it just isn’t the case. Read this and tell us all about the facts and reasoning

    Posted by: j2t2 at January 21, 2019 7:12 PM
    Comment #437036
    j2t2 wrote: blah, blah, blah, blah.
    phx8 wrote: blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah blah, blah

    phx8 still believes the polls, despite the 2016 election? Good luck on that.

    j2t2 needs to read the 10 abuses of theory of logic.
    Logic doesn’t work on some people.
    According to j2t2 (who apparently did not vote in the last election), IF 1 illegal immigrant gets into the U.S., that means walls don’t work.

    The problem for the Democraps is that they have clearly demonstrated that they have nefarious and despicable motives, to acquire more money, votes, and power:

    • (01) because many Democrats, most of the Main Stream Media, others on the left, and similar ilk (despicably) pit U.S. citizens and illegal immigrants against each other for votes, by pandering to illegal immigrants for 30+ years for more votes (via more representation in the House, via more U.S. House representatives, via apportionment of representatives (i.e. more electoral votes, and more federal funding), based on population, based on the decennial CENSUS, which does not verify U.S. citizenship;
    • (02) because many Democrats are also fighting against a check-box on the CENSUS, despite the check-box being totally inadequate to prove citizenship. Democrats disguise their desire for power (for THEIR party) as compassion for illegal immigrants, while despicably pitting U.S. citizens and illegal immigrants against each other for votes and money.
    • (03) because many Democrats (and most of the main stream media) lie about crime by illegal immigrants, and refuse to report 2 thousand homicides per year by criminal non-citizens (source: www.gao.gov/assets/320/316959.pdf); 32% of everyone in federal prison is a criminal non-citizen (source: Source#3: cis.org/Huennekens/32-Federal-Inmates-Are-Aliens);
    • (04) because many Democrats (and most of the main stream media) lie about how massive illegal (or legal) immigration is costing U.S. tax payers $296+ Billion (or more) per year in net losses (source: www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/21/mass-immigration-costs-govt-296-billion-year-natio/; which does not include all costs, and does not include the cost of crime by illegal immigrants); that is a net loss of about $2,349.00 per year per household (126.22 Million households in 2017), or $916 per year per person (U.S. population=323 Million in 2017);
    • (05) because many Democrats are calling for open borders;
    • (06) because many Democrats are calling to abolish I.C.E. (Immigration and Customs Enforcement);
    • (07) because many Democrats want another shamnesty, like the shamnesty of 1986;
    • (08) because many Democrats refuse legislation to require employers to use eVerify (to verify eligibility for employment);
    • (09) because many Democrats want to give illegal immigrants drivers’ licenses, and also automatically register them to vote;
    • (10) because many Democrats want more mayors like Libby Schaaf (Oakland, CA), who warns illegal immigrants (including criminal illegal immigrants) before an ICE raid to arrest criminal illegal immigrants;
    • (11) because many Democrats want more sanctuary cities and states, like California, where Democrats have passed sanctuary city and sanctuary state laws that protect criminal illegal immigrants (i.e. an illegal immigrant by the name of Garcia Zarate (who had already been deported 5 times) can shoot and murder Kate Steinle, and be (www.cnn.com/2017/11/30/us/kate-steinle-murder-trial-verdict/index.html)for that murder, despite Zarate admitting to shooting the weapon that killed Kate Steinle (which should have been, at the very least, manslaughter);
    • (12) because many Democrats want to abolish the 2nd amendment, but many Democrats and many on the left call for restricting or eliminating 2nd Amendment rights, and say it is worth it “even if it saves only ONE life”, but conveniently ignore about 2 thousand people killed per year by criminal non-citizens (source: www.gao.gov/assets/320/316959.pdf);
    QUESTION: Why do Democrats do all of that (above)?
    ANSWER: For the votes, and money.
    The common-thread in the list above, of everything the Democrats do, is that Democrats are motivated by their desire to acquire more power for THEIR party, by despicably pitting U.S. citizens and illegal immigrants against each other for more votes (via more representation) and more money (via more federal funding).

    Posted by: d.a.n at January 21, 2019 8:15 PM
    Comment #437037

    Royal Flush,
    Good answer.
    Even IF the majority of votes don’t get it now, they will eventually, when they learn the truth about the Democrats.

    Posted by: d.a.n at January 21, 2019 8:18 PM
    Comment #437039

    phx8 will soon be cheering from the rooftops as Elon Musk builds his new house on Mars. I have no idea how he will be able to afford it after the stock market crashed when Trump was elected. Will Great Britain be able to survive their economy hitting the skids after the Brexit vote?

    Trump was essentially convicted of being a Russian spy.

    Obamacare is the best thing since sliced bread. The achievements in the healthcare industry brought about by the ACA are outstanding. People are standing on the street corners waving their insurance cards to show support!

    How can we forget Obama bringing the economy back to pre-2008 levels? He did it all in a miraculous achievement that only took him a brief 8 years to accomplish.

    Mueller has swept clean all the filthy corruption that was hiding under the Trump’s bedroom rug. Washington D.C. is a sparkling, gleaming, radiant example of moral fortitude, law abiding, frugal, efficiency as a direct result of his efforts.

    Democratics are now running as Republicans to get elected! They are putting their reputations on the line to keep their campaign promises to the people who voted for them. Once they uncross their arms and wipe the pout from their tear stained faces the world will see how productive and positive the Democratics are and hold them up as the gods they believe themselves to be.

    It’s good to be phx8.

    Posted by: Weary Willie at January 21, 2019 8:34 PM
    Comment #437041

    Funny! Its’ so good NOT to be one of the three stooges.
    It’s good not to be this ‘effed up?

    Posted by: d.a.n at January 21, 2019 8:54 PM
    Comment #437042

    HHMMmmmm… . the more I think about it, I think that might be an insult to the real three stooges.

    Posted by: d.a.n at January 21, 2019 9:35 PM
    Comment #437052

    Well what is it D.. WTF either you insulted the real three stooges or you didn’t. If you did man up and apologize. If not…well….who gives a s**t.

    Posted by: j2t2 at January 21, 2019 11:26 PM
    Comment #437054

    Yes, I think it was definitely an insult to the real three stooges.

    I meant Dumb, Dumber, and Dumbest.

    Posted by: d.a.n at January 22, 2019 12:13 AM
    Comment #437055

    Yes, I think it was definitely an insult to the real three stooges.

    I meant Dumb, Dumber, and Dumbest.

    Posted by: d.a.n at January 22, 2019 12:14 AM
    Comment #437056

    Guess which one is j2t2?

    Posted by: d.a.n at January 22, 2019 12:14 AM
    Comment #437057

    Meanwhile Trump is turning the country into a third world dictatorship and you guys really have to be wondering what you were thinking. But hey let me help you out. You fell for a narcissitic fascist. He promised you so much and…well f**k you… he is too busy selling out to the Russian oligarchs. Putins b**ch sold you guys out and you aren’t man enough to admit it. A wall that doesn’t solve the problem he tells you it will solve and you sheeple fall for it. Rampant corruption, and making a mess out of the government. And all you can do is attempt to be “funny” with your dumb and dumber comments…how sad.

    Posted by: j2t2 at January 22, 2019 12:31 AM
    Comment #437058
    j2t2 wrote: You fell for a narcissitic fascist. He promised you so much and…well f**k you… he is too busy selling out to the Russian oligarchs.
    OOOooooo … is j2t2 angry ? : )
    j2t2 wrote: Putins b**ch sold you guys out and you aren’t man enough to admit it.
    OOoooooo … no need to get so angry. : )

    It’s not the end of the world, so Cheer Up!

    Posted by: d.a.n at January 22, 2019 12:41 AM
    Comment #437059

    Hey, Look! j2t2 curses when angry !

    Posted by: d.a.n at January 22, 2019 12:52 AM
    Comment #437060

    I hope j2t2 is alright. He should be careful. He could burst a blood vessel in his eye and knock his blinders off.

    Posted by: Weary Willie at January 22, 2019 12:57 AM
    Comment #437062

    Ha ha! Yeah, no kidding.

    Come on j2t2, give us some more of your “words of wisdom” to add to your memoirs.

    Posted by: d.a.n at January 22, 2019 1:04 AM
    Comment #437064

    Oh, by the way, here’s the cost of illegal immigration today, and so far this year (which does not include the 2000 homicides per year (5.5 per day) by criminal non-citizens, nor the cost of all of this crime).

    Posted by: d.a.n at January 22, 2019 1:22 AM
    Comment #437094

    “Meanwhile Trump is turning the country into a third world dictatorship”

    Not even close to reality. Trump has gained no more power and we have lost no more rights. Other than the extreme hate and division coming from leftists, the lives of normal Americans are no different than they have been over the past decade.

    “You fell for a narcissitic fascist.”

    The facts do not support your irrational fears.

    “he is too busy selling out to the Russian oligarchs.”

    Nothing but BS campaign nonsense.

    “Putins b**ch sold you guys out and you aren’t man enough to admit it.”

    Again, no facts to support your claim, so until you get some facts, I am basing my support on what he has actually done: America first, getting us out of the Paris climate accord, the Iran fiasco, tax cuts, cutting regulations to promote economic growth, not targeting the 2nd Amendment, actually trying to address the border, dealing with ISIS, not bowing down to social justice warriors and their hate for the country.

    “A wall that doesn’t solve the problem he tells you it will solve”

    It is a fact that a barrier is an effective layer to controlling entry. The more layers you have, the more control you have. Adding a barrier to other layers like technology, man power and geography greatly aids our desire for better control of our borders.

    “Rampant corruption, and making a mess out of the government.”

    Rampant corruption would be easy to prove and Trump would not still be President IF this claim was based in any fact. You only want it to be true simply because you disagree with his policy.

    And despite leftist leaders, the leftist media, and their little leftist sheep on the streets, who are all willing to tear down the country to get their precious leftist policy, our government is still in tact.

    Posted by: kctim at January 22, 2019 9:20 AM
    Comment #437100
    Rampant corruption would be easy to prove and Trump would not still be President IF this claim was based in any fact. You only want it to be true simply because you disagree with his policy.

    Silly boy tricks are for wabbits. Trump and corruption, like coffee and cream

    Posted by: j2t2 at January 22, 2019 1:33 PM
    Comment #437103

    kctim, Thanks!
    Thanks for the rational and truthful responses to each and every hysterical lie from j2t2.

    And look what phx8 wrote:Trump was essentially convicted of being a Russian spy.
    HHMMmmm … did I miss the trial (and sentencing)?

    phx8 wrote: Mueller has swept clean all the filthy corruption that was hiding under the Trump’s bedroom rug. Washington D.C. is a sparkling, gleaming, radiant example of moral fortitude, law abiding, frugal, efficiency as a direct result of his [Mueller’s] efforts.
    Ha ha! Right.
    Did Mueller fire fire James Comey and Andrew McCabe? HMMmmm … not sure whether phx8 is trying to be funny, or phx8 is actually that delusional (and conveniently ignores all of this).

    What did Mueller do about these violators, leakers, and liars like Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Bruce Ohr, Lois Lerner, John Brennan, Eric Holder, Suzan Rice, Hillary Clinton, Loretta Lynch, etc.?

    Pay no mind to this myriad of lies and corruption of the most transparent administration ever.

    Posted by: d.a.n at January 22, 2019 2:01 PM
    Comment #437104

    Perhaps you can’t see the forest for the trees kctim.
    “Meanwhile Trump is turning the country into a third world dictatorship”

    Posted by: j2t2 at January 22, 2019 2:02 PM
    Comment #437106

    j2t2, we cannot read your link to the failing New York Times, and I ain’t about to pay for FAKE NEWS from the New York Times.

    Kctim is 100% right: Rampant corruption would be easy to prove and Trump would not still be President IF this claim was based in any fact. You only want it to be true simply because you disagree with his policy.

    However, j2t2, congratulations again on not resorting to your usual cursing and name-calling in your last post.

    Posted by: d.a.n at January 22, 2019 2:06 PM
    Comment #437111

    “You fell for a narcissitic fascist.”

    I know I know, it isn’t narsissism when conservatives do it.

    we cannot read your link to the failing New York Times, and I ain’t about to pay for FAKE NEWS from the New York Times.

    How conventient D.. Such a fine display of cognititve dissonance. Resorting to attacking the messenger.

    However, j2t2, congratulations again on not resorting to your usual cursing and name-calling in your last post.


    Well lets fix that D.. “I meant Dumb, Dumber, and Dumbest.”. ” name calling (despite claiming above that j2t2 is not calling anyone a Nazi) … a sure sign of failing arguments.” BTW did you man up and apoligize to the original 3 stooges?”

    Posted by: j2t2 at January 22, 2019 2:52 PM
    Comment #437113

    J2, both of your links go to opinion pieces that are only interpreting things in the partisan way you want to hear. That is not proof of corruption or of the country turning into a third world dictatorship.

    IF there is proof of actual corruption, it will be found and it will be prosecuted. What you hope is true, means nothing.

    And Robert Reich? Seriously?
    The investigation is still going on and on and on. Hillary has not been prosecuted for her crimes against the country. Disagreeing with the rulings of activist judges has done nothing to affect the ‘independence of the judiciary.’
    We are not becoming a third world dictatorship simply because that idiot thinks those things might happen.

    If you’re going to refute what I say, please use facts and not the partisan ramblings of hateful leftists who are simply just p*ssed off at everybody who disagree’s with them.

    Posted by: kctim at January 22, 2019 3:25 PM
    Comment #437121

    “The Democrats will not go along with offers by Trump. Why should they? The Democrats just won the midterm 54-46%.”

    Well thanks for that phx8. The Dems control the HOR. The Republicans control both the Senate and Executive.

    Tell us that you really believe that Dems, retaking a majority in the HOR, trumps both the senate and the president.

    Tell us that you believe no more deliberation and compromise by the Dems in the House are necessary any longer.

    I promise we won’t laugh at you too loudly.

    I am old fashioned phx8. I believe the legislative and executive branches work together for the good of the country and all our people.

    Tell us all phx8; how and when the rules of politics concerning debate, deliberation and compromise changed. Tell us why the people should no longer expect the HOR to work with the senate and president on legislation.

    Posted by: Royal Flush at January 22, 2019 5:18 PM
    Comment #437122

    “Meanwhile Trump is turning the country into a third world dictatorship…”

    Wow…what a great mind you possess that is able to conjure up that comment j2t2. With your permission, may we use it ourselves?

    Posted by: Royal Flush at January 22, 2019 5:23 PM
    Comment #437125

    None of this matters, because yesterday, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said the world is going to end in 12 years due to climate change, if it is not addressed now.

    j2t2 wrote: BTW did you man up and apoligize to the original 3 stooges?
    Yes, I apologized profusely, because comparing the real Three Stooges to j2t2, phx8, and Ed O’realy was, indeed, very insulting to the Three Stooges.
    Posted by: d.a.n at January 22, 2019 5:41 PM
    Comment #437336

    84% of all donations from people in the Department Of Justice went to Democrats.
    Yet, another data-point about the weaponization of federal agencies (i.e. DOJ, FBI, IRS, EPA, NLRB, etc.).

    Posted by: d.a.n at January 28, 2019 12:31 PM
    Comment #437341

    In a truly constitutional government created by the founders, none of these agencies would be allowed to exist.

    Posted by: Weary Willie at January 28, 2019 1:23 PM
    Comment #437961

    budget dreaming is a very luckiest tool because everyone doesn’t avail it easily.Best Matrimonial Site in Pakistangive this facility to us and i had a good experience with them

    Posted by: maryam at February 12, 2019 4:53 PM
    Post a comment