Third Party & Independents Archives

HAPPY NEW YEAR PRESIDENT TRUMP

Coming up on a new year here. I would like to end the year with PRAISE for President Trump. First year in near a decade where citizens feel like our gov’t is listening to the people and working to carry out a populist agenda. A great time to be an Independent.

THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP, HAPPY NEW YEAR AND, GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

In the interim; Mr. President, shut down the border. Maybe make an exception for NAFTA goods, and emergency requirements. How about crowd funding as a way to continue the wall? Collecting on Aretha Franklin's tax debt would help and, what about the $?B's that was allocated for Obama to spend on a border fence? If we could find that money Trump would have the $5B needed.

I'm thinking 2019 is going to be a year that will be remembered 'BIGGLY'

Posted by Roy Ellis at December 29, 2018 10:03 AM
Comments
Comment #436296

Wow. Aretha Franklin owed the IRS $6.3 Million in back taxes (excluding $1.5 Million in penalties and interest)?

Regarding funding for physical barriers and border security, that is actually one of the 1st priorities of the federal government. Another caravan of 15,000 immigrants is preparing to depart from Honduras on 15-JAN-2019 (source: www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/10/24/migrant-caravan/1747721002/ ).

A caravan in April was funded by Pueblo Sin Fronteras (People Without Borders), which is a project of La Familia Latina Unida, a 501(c)(4) illegal immigration advocacy group based in Chicago, IL. It would not be surprising if it is discovered that Democrats are helping to fund the caravans, since Democrats want the votes, and hate Trump. And Mexico (as usual) isn’t going to stop them from coming through Mexico.

The city of Tijuana, Mexico is complaining that the illegal immigrants are costing the city over $28K per day ($10.2 Million per year). That’s miniscule compared to the $296+ Billion (or more) per year (source: www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/21/mass-immigration-costs-govt-296-billion-year-natio/ ) in net losses to U.S. tax payers for (not to mention the cost of crime and thousands of homicides per year by criminal non-citizens (source: www.gao.gov/assets/320/316959.pdf ), the deaths of 40 border agents since 2003 (source: www.cbp.gov/about/in-memoriam/memoriam-those-who-died-line-duty), and 32% of everyone in federal prison is a criminal non-citizen (source: cis.org/Huennekens/32-Federal-Inmates-Are-Aliens ).

ohrealy is blaming Republicans for the death of two immigrant children:

ohrealy wrote: The death of two kidnapped children is a death penalty offence for all involved, even including anyone who knowingly assisted in the transportation of any kidnapped child, or participated in their imprisonment in any way. Knowledge of history is illegal among the DrunkUglicans.

Where is the evidence of criminal negligence that led to the death of these two children, or any other illegal immigrants?
Unless there is proof of criminal negligence, ohrealy’s comment is as despicable as the Democrats who have despicably pandered to illegal immigrants for 30+ years, and despicably pit U.S. citizens and illegal immigrants against each other for votes.

Felipe Gómez Alonzo’s father brought him (age 8; from Guatemala) on the perilous journey, and crossed the New Mexico border illegally. The boy had the flu, but was initially diagnosed as having a cold. The boy was treated twice, but he died the same night.
Jakelin Caal’s father brought her (age 7; from Guatemala) on a grueling trip through the desert, along with 161 other migrants, who crossed the New Mexico border illegally. Jakelin’s father told Border Patrol agents that Jakelin was sick, and she was taken to a children’s hospital in El Paso, where she died 08-DEC-2018.

And why were Democrats and the Main-Stream-Media silent when 18 adult illegal immigrants died (while under detention) during the Obama administration (from 2012-to-2015)?
(source: www.snopes.com/fact-check/18-migrant-children-died-obama/)
I’ll borrow a question that j2t2 asks repeatedly:
Do they [Democrats] have any decency?
Do the Democrats not see the hypocrisy?

The Democrats are largely responsible for these tragedies, because the Democrats have despicably lured illegal immigrants to the U.S. (for nefarious purposes), with 30+ years of pandering to illegal immigrants with promises of amnesty; citizenship; jobs; welfare; free healthcare; Medicaid; food stamps; free housing; free education; in-state tuition; automatic voter registration when they get their driver’s licenses; benefits via anchor babies, etc. (despite these well-known dangers, deaths, and perils: www.dhs.gov/news/2018/07/19/perils-illegal-border-crossing ).

There are videos of Chuck Schumer, Hillary Clinton, and Nancy Pelosi calling for “physical” border barriers in the not-too-distant past.
But today, those hypocrites have done a 180 degree turn, and refuse to vote for $5.7 in funding for physical barriers.
And Pelosi and others are now calling it “immoral”.
Do the Democrats not see the hypocrisy in that?
It is not the amount of money that is the real issue, since $5.7 Billion is equivalent to only 4 days of interest on the $21.9 Trillion federal national debt (or a tiny 0.167% of the $3.417 Trillion of IRS revenues in 2017).
Are the Democrats so certain they are right, despite the loss of life and cost due to illegal immigration, which can both be reduced with better border security?

Democrats might think it will be great to win on the government shutdown, but there is actually no way for Democrats to win when they are morally bankrupt, and refuse to fund physical barriers that they supported in past years, but now call immoral.

QUESTION: What is the real issue? What is the common-thread in all that the Democrats do? Why do Democrats do all of this ?
ANSWER: for the votes.

Posted by: d.a.n at December 29, 2018 12:13 PM
Comment #436305

Exactmente d.a.n. And now I see where there is a crowd funding account to build the wall. Only has $7-8M and Trump is looking to get $50M this way. Trump will build the wall.

And, now I hear he took my 2.5% pay raise. Thank you for doing that Mr. President. The country is 26T in debt, SS and Medicare needs funds, and this is no time to be giving pay raises Building the wall will, in the long run save us some $B’s as well. And, when the flow of illegal immigrants are stopped US citizens will begin to get some well deserved pay raises.

2019 is shaping up to be a real barn burner. Economy is thru the roof, new trade agreements saving us $B’s, soon China will come to the table, stop stealing high tech, and stop dumping stuff on the US market. Life is good.

Happy New Year ! ! !

Posted by: Roy Ellis at December 30, 2018 2:46 PM
Comment #436314

Wow if this doesn’t remind you of a circle jerk what else would?
Reminds me of an article I just read that explains you guys.

Posted by: j2t2 at December 30, 2018 11:30 PM
Comment #436327

The problem (just one of many) with j2t2’s explanation, and the lame article linked-to, is that it depends on “guilty until proven innocent”.

Cohen’s admission proves nothing about Trump; especially when Cohen has already lied and cheated many times.

j2t2 and similar ilk despicably cling to “guilty until proven innocent” whenever it is convenient (such as the Kavanaugh confirmation), while ignoring these numerous lies and violations, which serves as one of many examples of j2t2’s hypocrisy.

j2t2 wrote: Wow if this doesn’t remind you of a circle jerk what else would?

Yet, j2t2 repeatedly asks others …

FFS guys have you no decency?

Yet, j2t2 wrote that he is very proud of all of the following:

  • j2t2 wrote: I am proud of each and every one of my comments you have listed here.
  • j2t2 wrote (www.watchblog.com/thirdparty/archives/010171.html#433672): Now you [Roy Ellis] act surprised and try to deflect the blame! Go f**k yourselves. Point the finger at yourselves for buying into the stupid propaganda you have bought into.
  • j2t2 wrote (www.watchblog.com/thirdparty/archives/010179.html#434386): “Jeezus what a bunch of f**ktards these repubs are.”
  • j2t2 wrote (comparing conservatives on Watch Blog to “Beastialists” or those that like to watch Beastiality): I didn’t imply anything of the sort. This is what I said “What’s the difference between the Gringo tourist at the Tijuana Donkey Show (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donkey_show) and the conservatives on WB [Watchblog] that believe the repubs on the intelligence committee actually have something of substance to show the American people?”
  • j2t2 wrote: In fact right now I’m rather proud that you have spent the time going through the archives hunting for my words of wisdom.
  • j2t2 wrote: The only hypocrisy on this thread is yours.
  • j2t2 wrote: WTF does it take for you to realize the cognitive dissonance is yours?
  • j2t2 wrote: FFS guys have you no decency?
  • j2t2 wrote: Villification of your political opponents, how f**king fascist is that. Of course, I am not surprised… . where is the decency in that?
  • j2t2 wrote: As far as the synagogue massacre conservatives have only the conservative media and their lies to blame for dehumanizing Jews once again. Look at the code word you guys have used for attacking Jews for the past few years.
  • j2t2 wrote: Ahhh D.[d.a.n] phase II of the Big Lie, Zeig Heil D., Goebbels would be proud.
  • j2t2 wrote: Really D.[d.a.n] have you no decency?
  • j2t2 wrote: WTF does this have to do with my comment?
  • j2t2 wrote: I have told you several times I am rather proud of those comments.
So, clearly, we should all take lessons on “decency” and civility from j2t2.

It is unlikely that j2t2 is actually proud of his comments (see above), despite repeatedly claiming pride in those comments, because it reveals the truth about j2t2.
The truth is, only a fool can make a fool of themself.

Posted by: d.a.n at December 31, 2018 10:02 AM
Comment #436329
The problem (just one of many) with j2t2’s explanation, and the lame article linked-to, is that it depends on “guilty until proven innocent”.

The problem with your responses D., is they have no basis in reality. You are to busy repeating the Big Lie. You in fact are the poster boy for this article. Your picture should be in this article with the caption “Trump appeasers will say or do anything to defend the liar in chief”.

Cohen’s admission proves nothing about Trump; especially when Cohen has already lied and cheated many times.

And this comment proves my last statement. In a court of law Cohen is found guilty and Trump chump D. trolls us with this BS!! First its the lie “guilty until proven innocent” then it is the lie “Cohen lies so it can’t be true”. Despite Trumps thousands of lies the past two years he has credibility with Trump chumps but those testifying in a court about their relationship with Trump do not!

j2t2 and similar ilk despicably cling to “guilty until proven innocent” whenever it is convenient…yadayadayada….

D. and other Big Lie advocates use any and every lie available to protect Der Furher. The article D. is so upset about is factual and yet D. claims it is I that clings to his Big Lie attack the messenger propaganda!

It is unlikely that j2t2 is actually proud of his comments (see above), despite repeatedly claiming pride in those comments,

Maybe I will have to petition Trump to tell you to believe it D., What is telling here is you obviously write a lot of stuff you don’t believe and then project onto others what you are guilty of.

The truth is, only a fool can make a fool of themself.

And your comments, the Big Lie, and illogical responses tell us who the fool is.


Posted by: j2t2 at December 31, 2018 10:53 AM
Comment #436330

HHMMmmm … Must have hit a nerve.
However, there is no need to get so angry … especially IF you are truly so proud of own comments?

j2t2 wrote: D. and other Big Lie advocates use any and every lie available to protect Der Furher.
Here we go again with the Nazi and name-calling thing … Racists ! , Fascists ! , Nazis ! , Brown Shirts ! , Beastialists ! , White Nationalists ! , Sexists ! , Misogynists ! , Xenophobes ! , Anti-Semites, Authoritarian Right-Wing Conservatives ! , Bigots !, F**ktards !, etc., etc., etc.
Name-calling is always a sure sign of a weak and failing argument.
j2t2 wrote: Have you left no sense of decency?
QUESTION: Should a person who writes so many rude, hateful, and hypocritical things like this, be asking themself that question?
Writing stuff like that is not going to help persuade people to think the way you want them to think.
By the way, feel free anytime to disprove the facts you don’t like.
Please show us proof (not your opinion).
Posted by: d.a.n at December 31, 2018 11:48 AM
Comment #436331

Thousands gather today to Protest Global Warming

Posted by: d.a.n at December 31, 2018 12:09 PM
Comment #436333

Thanks d.a.n. for the “Global Warming” link. It gave me a good laugh.

Happy New Year to all.

Posted by: Royal Flush at December 31, 2018 5:28 PM
Comment #436334

Poor little guys…they’re melting, and some of their eye-balls, eyebrows, and other body parts are falling off!

Posted by: d.a.n at December 31, 2018 5:37 PM
Comment #436336

Hey d.a.n., I believe I have located j2t2, phx8, and our old Pal Warren Porter among these snow”he/she/its” in your link. You can tell which ones they are because melting the fastest.

Posted by: Royal Flush at December 31, 2018 5:45 PM
Comment #436337
Writing stuff like that is not going to help persuade people to think the way you want them to think.


Neither is writing the constant Big Lie gonna change peoples minds D., but there you are still doing it. I thought we already had this discussion before. The fact is I am not trying to change your minds D.. I am simply stating my opinions.

HHMMmmm … Must have hit a nerve.

Not really D.. Just responding to your hatred and fear. It does get tiring watching you deflect project and or divert from questions and such.

However, there is no need to get so angry … especially IF you are truly so proud of own comments?

Angry! I’m not angry D.. When you see all caps you will know I am angry. You truly have a skill for not getting the point though.

Posted by: j2t2 at December 31, 2018 6:55 PM
Comment #436347
j2t2 wrote: Not really D.
j2t2 wrote: Angry! I’m not angry D.
Yeah, right. j2t2 never gets angry, or indecent like this person.
Posted by: d.a.n at January 1, 2019 11:21 AM
Comment #436348

j2t2,
Thanks for the link to the Atlantic article. I’ve been thinking about that. Trump and his supporters claim they want to drain the swamp. Yet this is the most corrupt administration in American history- by far- and they seem completely oblivious to the gross corruption, yet still call to drain the swamp. Why?

The article suggests Trump supporters understand corruption in a different sense. Most of us associate corruption with dishonesty, fraud, and bribery. Trump supporters, according to the article, understand corruption as a violation of the existing white patriarchal hierarchy.

It is an interesting premise, but I do not think it is correct. Trump supporters know dishonesty, fraud, bribery, law-breaking, and so on, are wrong. How do we know this? Anytime charges are leveled at Trump and his ilk, the response from his supporters is rarely denial; instead, it takes the following forms:

What about Hillary…
What about Obama…
What about Democrats…

The idea is to argue for a false equivalence. That changes the focus. Once the claim is made, all charges of corruption aimed at Trump and his ilk can be ignored, since those leveling the charges are hypocrites. By attempting to change the subject, Trump supporters are tacitly acknowledging corruption, fraud, dishonesty etc. are wrong- they just refuse to apply it towards Trump and make the judgment.

Most people would believe draining the swamp means getting rid of big money donated anonymously by billionaires, corporate bribery, and influence peddling by lobbyists. Most reasonable people would agree our political system has been severely corrupted by these things. Yet Trump supporters once again seem completely oblivious to what is happening with the Trump administration; one cabinet member after another has resigned under a cloud of scandal, the president ignores the emoluments clause and uses his office to line his own pockets, and much more.

OMO the article is a little closer to getting it right here. For Trump supporters, draining the swamp means purging everyone from the so-called deep state who is not a Trump supporter. The goal is to establish a one-party government.

It is a dangerous situation, and the manipulation of Trump supporters by right wing media such as FOX, Limbaugh, Hannity, and others makes this possible in the first place. What it means is that, whereas Nixon and Bush #43 saw their approval ratings drop into the 20’s and even teens, the Trump floor may remain, with the 30% or so of the deplorables supporting the agenda of white identity politics no matter how bad the corruption gets, because very simply, white identity politics for that 30% is MUCH more important than honest governance or our democratic system.

Posted by: phx8 at January 1, 2019 1:43 PM
Comment #436350
phx8 wrote: Thanks for the link to the Atlantic article.
Yes, thanks j2t2. It proves again that phx8 and j2t2 conveniently resort to “Guilty until proven innocent”, in much the same way as the Democrats despicably did to Kavanaugh.
phx8 wrote: The idea is to argue for a false equivalence.
Nonsense.

The draining-of-the-swamp should not only be one-sided.
We also need serious investigations for these voilations too.
EVERYONE, who has committed crimes needs to be held accountable (including Trump, if there is proof of violations).

However, where is the proof of a crime by Trump?
The problem with phx8, j2t2, and ohrealy is that there standard-operating-procedure is to conveniently resort to “Guilty until proven innocent”, in much the same way as the Democrats despicably did to Kavanaugh.

But all of that pales in comparison to the Democrats’ trying to acquire more power by despicably pitting U.S. citizens and illegal immigrants against each other for more votes, by 30+ years of Democrats pandering to illegal immigrants, to acquire more votes (via more representation in the House of Representatives, via re-apportionment of representatives (and more electoral votes), based on population, based on the decennial census, which does not verify citizenship. The common-thread in all of this being done by the Democrats, is that Democrats are motivated by their desire to acquire more power for THEIR party, by despicably pitting U.S. citizens and illegal immigrants against each other for more votes.

Posted by: d.a.n at January 1, 2019 4:55 PM
Comment #436351

d.a.n.,
You are not making sense.

You made up a version of the legal standard, innocent until proven guilty. I have no idea how it is supposed to apply to… well, anything. Trump- Individual 1- was named under oath as directing and coordinating hush money payments to conceal infidelities right before the 2016 election. He did it to change the outcome and he succeeded. The judge accepted the sentencing document, which means he found the accusations legally viable. You know that, right?

One link calls for “serious investigations” of the following:

What about Hillary…
What about Obama…
What about the Democrats…

The original article (written by fake Keeley) attempts to dismiss or minimize crimes and potential crimes committed by Roger Stone, Michael Cohen, Felix Sater & the Trump Tower deal, and the appointment of Whitaker as acting AG.

The second link does the same:

What about Hillary…
What about Obama…
What about the Democrats…

Did you understand my comment? Because you are inadvertently proving my point.

Put on your thinking cap. Let’s check for understanding:

What does draining the swamp mean? Does it mean “getting rid of big money donated anonymously by billionaires, corporate bribery, and influence peddling by lobbyists”? Or does it mean “purging everyone from the so-called deep state who is not a Trump supporter”?

Posted by: phx8 at January 1, 2019 5:27 PM
Comment #436353

I don’t get it.

How about Huma Abeden, Weiner’s wife? Why isn’t she in jail? She had thousands of documents on her laptop and she let her husband stalk children with it! Why isn’t that given the consideration it deserves?

Given the incredible and obvious double standard being demonstrated in our justice system, the question, “What about Hillary?” is a valid question.

The head of the DOJ withholds documents and is held in contempt of congress and nothing happens to him, but the left is is demanding a private citizen running for office surrender his 4th amendment rights to be secure in his papers as if it’s a prerequisite to run.

Multiple people have lied to congress and nothing has happened to them. People have admitted to leaking information and nothing has happened to them.

Anyone on the right being prosecuted for the same only demonstrates the hypocrisy of our current justice system. Just ask General Flynn. Just ask Dinesh D’Souza, or Kristian Saucier.

jt2t, I would suggest you start watching the videos on youtube of cop/civilian interactions. You can witness huge, repeated violations of the people’s rights, threats, police paranoia and escalation, and other issues. I think it is something you could sink your teeth into. The videos contain all the information you need to contact these people and their superiors and voice your opinion. The people of those communities would appreciate your effort as well.


Posted by: Weary Willie at January 1, 2019 6:56 PM
Comment #436354

Pardon me j2t2, I guess I was replying to phx8. My last suggestion could be extended to everyone.

Posted by: Weary Willie at January 1, 2019 6:58 PM
Comment #436356
phx8 wrote: d.a.n., You are not making sense.
I am making perfect sense; at least to most people of average intelligence.
Do you want us to draw you a picture?
phx8 wrote: You made up a version of the legal standard, innocent until proven guilty. I have no idea how it is supposed to apply to… well, anything.
Nonsense. I made up nothing.
You [phx8] and j2t2 conveniently resort to “Guilty until proven innocent”, in much the same way as the Democrats despicably did to Kavanaugh. You claim Trump is guilty and repeatedly tell us every month that his impeachment is near, but you never produce the proof, Mueller never produces the proof of an impeachable offense, and you are therefore resorting to “Guilty until proven innocent”.
What part of that do you not understand?
phx8 wrote: Trump- Individual 1- was named under oath as directing and coordinating hush money payments to conceal infidelities right before the 2016 election. He did it to change the outcome and he succeeded. The judge accepted the sentencing document, which means he found the accusations legally viable. You know that, right?
No, becasue there is ZERO proof of any of that, because it is simply Cohen’s word against Trump’s.
There’s ZERO proof unless Cohen has an audio/video tape recording with Trump telling Cohen to break the law.
What part of that do you not understand?
phx8 wrote: Did you understand my comment?
Yes. I understand that you don’t understand that there is no proof yet of any crime by Trump; only Cohen’s word against Trump’s word.
phx8 wrote: Because you are inadvertently proving my point.
Nonsense. Again, your point is nonsense, because all that exists is Cohen’s word against Trump’s word, and that is proof of nothing. Especially when Cohen has already repeatedly lied and broken seveal laws (including tax evasion and perjury).
phx8 wrote: Put on your thinking cap.
Maybe you should remove your partisan blinders. You still have failed to provide a shred of proof of a crime by Trump (that is, any crime that is an impoeachable offense).
phx8 wrote: Let’s check for understanding: …
You need to examine your own arguments, because (as usual), they are weak and lame. You have ZERO proof.
People aren’t simply going to believe phx8 simply because phx8 insists something is true. Show us proof.
phx8 wrote: What does draining the swamp mean? Does it mean “getting rid of big money donated anonymously by billionaires, corporate bribery, and influence peddling by lobbyists”? Or does it mean “purging everyone from the so-called deep state who is not a Trump supporter”?
It means getting rid of ALL corruption. Yet, you don’t think any of these violations needs to be investigated, which clearly reveals the hypocrisy in your numerous comments.

IF you [phx8] were genuinely interested in truly draining the swamp, you would want ALL corruption investigated.
However, it is very apparent from your numerous posts that you are so deeply consumed and twisted with hate for Trump, that you only care about draining the swamp of the OTHER party (instead of BOTH).

Posted by: d.a.n at January 1, 2019 9:31 PM
Comment #436382

Phx8, I thought the article was interesting and explains how otherwise decent people turn a blind eye to the corruption, as you have defined it, while protecting Trump and his own corruption.
The nepotism alone, just think, if Obama had put his girls in positions of power in his administration. The right wing would have started that civil war they talked so much about. Yet nothing but a blind eye from these guys. They won’t even comment on the article.

The other scenarios that would allow us to understand so much cognitive dissonance include…well….maybe… these guys aren’t so decent after all. Then we have the partisan “it’s not fascism when we do it” mentality of the far right that gets us to the Qanon types and all the deep state conspiracy theories that they have come to believe. Talk about guilty until proven innocent.


Wow D., A whole comment about phx8 without a list of his past comments and/or a rundown on illegal immigrants, good job. Unfortunately, you have failed to make any sense let alone perfect sense as you claim.

Any way you tell us with all the cognitive dissonance you can muster “Yes. I understand that you don’t understand that there is no proof yet of any crime by Trump; only Cohen’s word against Trump’s word.” Do you realize how absurd that is when you hypocritically keep deflecting to Clinton and Obama? They are gone, they aren’t in power. They have been investigated and cleared.

What proof do you have other than opinions by Trump apologist and conservative propagandist telling you Clinton and Obama are guilty of anything? The Repubs had hearing after hearing for years and not one indictment, zero, none.


Yet when it comes to Trump you tell us Cohen’s testimony doesn’t count, his sworn testimony in a court of law you tell us is “just his word” against Trump so it doesn’t count. Cohen was there and worked with Trump FFS. Those propagandist weren’t there and didn’t work with the Clinton and Obama!

So yeah draw a picture D.. One that those of average intelligence will understand, only without the cognitive dissonance, please.

Posted by: j2t2 at January 2, 2019 1:20 PM
Comment #436384
j2t2 wrote: Talk about guilty until proven innocent.
Not true.
Investigating all of this does not equate to “Guilty unitil proven innocent”, like the Democrats despicabily did at the Kavanagh Supreme Court confirmation hearings.
j2t2 wrote: Then we have the partisan “it’s not fascism when we do it”
Nonsense.
What’s wrong with investigating ALL violations; not only ONE sided partisan investigations like Mueller’s investigation?
j2t2 wrote: Then we have the partisan “it’s not fascism when we do it” mentality of the far right that gets us to the Qanon types and all the deep state conspiracy theories that they have come to believe.
Here we go again with the “fascism” nonsense and name-calling … Racists ! , Fascists ! , Nazis ! , Brown Shirts ! , Beastialists ! , White Nationalists ! , Sexists ! , Misogynists ! , Xenophobes ! , Anti-Semites !, Authoritarian Right-Wing Conservatives ! , Bigots !, Zeig Heil !, F**ktards !, etc., etc., etc.
Name-calling is always a sure sign of a weak and failing argument.
Posted by: d.a.n at January 2, 2019 3:31 PM
Comment #436385

CORRECTION: Investigating all of this does not equate to “Guilty until proven innocent”, like the Democrats despicably did at the Kavanagh Supreme Court confirmation hearings.

Posted by: d.a.n at January 2, 2019 3:33 PM
Comment #436386

“…white identity politics for that 30% is MUCH more important than honest governance or our democratic system.”

We mostly assumed that phx8 was a racist. Now, he has proven it. Thanks Pal.

Posted by: Royal Flush at January 2, 2019 3:51 PM
Comment #436388

Yeah, there’s no no doubt about that.

Posted by: d.a.n at January 2, 2019 4:13 PM
Comment #436389

I watched the brief press meeting with President Trump after his cabinet meeting. This is vintage Trump. I appreciate having a president who actually answers questions with honesty and words not being politically filtered. This man is the real deal. What you hear is the man talking, not some political robot.

Watch for yourself, with an open mind, and perhaps even Liberals can learn something new.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/01/02/full_replay_president_trump_holds_first_cabinet_meeting_of_2019.html

Posted by: Royal Flush at January 2, 2019 5:03 PM
Comment #436391

Royal Flush, Thanks for link.

Total economic and military aid to foreign nations from the U.S. in 2014 was $43.10 Billion.

In 2018, all foreign aid was estimated to be about $54 Billion.

The U.S. has military bases in over 70 countries, and a military presence in 150 (of 195) countries (not including the Navy or Marine Corps at sea).
There are still 40,000 U.S. troops and 179 U.S. bases in Germany alone.
There are still 50,000 U.S. troops and 109 U.S. bases in Japan. How long can the U.S. afford all of that?

Yet, Democraps (despicably) care more about more power via more votes than border security and over a thousand homicides per year by criminal non-citizens.

Posted by: d.a.n at January 2, 2019 5:59 PM
Comment #436414

D., “all of this” is the f**king textbook definition of guilty until proven innocent D. Jeez man have you no decency? Look at #18. Not one shred of proof, zero facts and a quote from a dubious source with absolutely nothing to back it up. Or #7 for that matter D.. Because of the higher standards the Dems she resigned but look at Trumps expenditures. 800k is nothing for 320 people staying four days in Vegas, when Trump’s SS detail costs that much in a month or so. Of course Trump rakes in the dough because he charges for them to stay at his place you hypocrite.

Then of course the rest of “all of this” is stuff that has been investigated and concluded for the most part, old propaganda kept alive as part of the Big Lie. Much ado about nothing. Weiner resigned as did most of the others you talk about. Those that didn’t, like Clinton were investigated already and….zero indictments. Unlike the Trump administration. So yeah once again it is BS and you have no decency. Even the name calling line is wrong D.. You lapse in reasoning is laughable.

Posted by: j2t2 at January 3, 2019 7:05 PM
Comment #436417
j2t2 wrote: D., “all of this” is the f**king textbook definition of guilty until proven innocent.
Not true. It should be investigated, and that does not equate to the Democrats’ style of “guilty until proven innocent”.
j2t2 wrote: Or #7 for that matter D..
It should be investigated. Why were people fired and/or resigned? Misuse of $822,000 of tax payers money in Las Vegas should be investigated further.
j2t2 wrote: Look at #18. Not one shred of proof, zero facts and a quote from a dubious source with absolutely nothing to back it up.
Maybe. It should be investigated too.
j2t2 wrote: Of course Trump rakes in the dough because he charges for them to stay at his place you hypocrite.
Name-calling is a sure sign of a weak and failing argument.
j2t2 wrote: Then of course the rest of “all of this” is stuff that has been investigated and concluded for the most part, old propaganda kept alive as part of the Big Lie.
Not true. Not all of it has been investigated, and that does not rule out more investigation.
j2t2 wrote: Weiner resigned as did most of the others you talk about.
Weiner is not the only issue. The main issue is that it was also discovered later that Weiner had access to Hillary’s assistant’s (Huma Abedin) notebook computer, which (illegally) contained classified information (from Hillary Clinton’s email server) that it should not have contained. That should be investigated further.
j2t2 wrote: Those that didn’t, like Clinton were investigated already and….zero indictments.
Not true. Some things have not been investigated, and some investigations were a fraud.
All of these things should be investigated furter: www.watchblog.com/republicans/archives/010197.html#435620
j2t2 wrote: So yeah once again it is BS and you have no decency.
You’re entitled to your opinion. So am I. Too bad if it upsets you to the point that you resort to statements like this, name-calling, and other rude comments.
j2t2 wrote: D. Jeez man have you no decency?
What do you suggest, j2t2 ?
Should we all take lessons on decency from your fine examples below:
  • j2t2 wrote: I am proud of each and every one of my comments you have listed here.
  • j2t2 wrote: Now you [Roy Ellis] act surprised and try to deflect the blame! Go f**k yourselves. Point the finger at yourselves for buying into the stupid propaganda you have bought into.
  • j2t2 wrote: Jeezus what a bunch of f**ktards these repubs are.”
  • j2t2 wrote (comparing conservatives on Watch Blog to “Beastialists” or those that like to watch Beastiality): I didn’t imply anything of the sort. This is what I said “What’s the difference between the Gringo tourist at the Tijuana Donkey Show (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donkey_show) and the conservatives on WB [Watchblog] that believe the repubs on the intelligence committee actually have something of substance to show the American people?”
  • j2t2 wrote: In fact right now I’m rather proud that you have spent the time going through the archives hunting for my words of wisdom.
  • j2t2 wrote: The only hypocrisy on this thread is yours.
  • j2t2 wrote: WTF does it take for you to realize the cognitive dissonance is yours ?
  • j2t2 wrote: FFS guys have you no decency?
  • j2t2 wrote: Villification of your political opponents, how f**king fascist is that. Of course, I am not surprised… . where is the decency in that?
  • j2t2 wrote: As far as the synagogue massacre conservatives have only the conservative media and their lies to blame for dehumanizing Jews once again. Look at the code word you guys have used for attacking Jews for the past few years.
  • j2t2 wrote: Ahhh D.[d.a.n] phase II of the Big Lie, Zeig Heil D., Goebbels would be proud.
  • j2t2 wrote: Really D.[d.a.n] have you no decency ?
  • j2t2 wrote: D., “all of this” is the f**king textbook definition of guilty until proven innocent D. Jeez man have you no decency?
  • j2t2 wrote: So yeah once again it is BS and you [d.a.n] have no decency.
  • j2t2 wrote: Of course Trump rakes in the dough because he charges for them to stay at his place you hypocrite.
j2t2, You obviously don’t notice it, but don’t be surprised if others cannot help but notice the gall and hypocrisy of you questioning others about “decency”, after your numerous, angry statements and frequent name-calling, as demonstrated by your comments above.

But, IF you are truly “… proud of each and every one of my[your] comments”, then please write some more. They are working wonders for your credibility.

Posted by: d.a.n at January 3, 2019 9:36 PM
Comment #436428

Yes, Happy New Year President Trump! The new democratic party and its anti America, open borders and terrorist apologist agenda are eager to work with you.

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1081054267358744576

Posted by: kctim at January 4, 2019 10:15 AM
Post a comment