Third Party & Independents Archives

Crossing Over Into the Abyss of Violent Terrorism

A Long Island man was detained a few days ago for making threats against Senators Grassley and Collins over their support for Kavanaugh. Old and confused, and reportedly in a wheelchair Ronald DeRisi had even phoned Kavanaugh himself to threaten him.

He seems to be a case of partisan hatred and rage more than ideological fanaticism the way perhaps a younger, radical pro-abortion activist would have reasons - mistaken ones of course - for engaging in some violent action that had to do with their worldview and the supposed sacred right to take the life of the unborn. Or the way someone who will do anything to stop abortion becomes a terrorist himself, consumed by hatred, like Eric Rudolph.

So, what are we to make of the letter bombs/packages/pipe bombs that Democrat politicians and liberal supporters like George Soros have recently received? Most of them have happened in and around New York City, and with over 8 and a half million souls, that's a large enough sample of people to have some true nut jobs within their ranks. But the person could come from anywhere.

Is it led by a lone individual with other copycat imitators then crawling out from under the stove? Is it a crazed alt-right group? We don't really know at this point, and authorities are keeping the data fairly tightly controlled it seems until they need to start making some statements in the cat-and-mouse game that goes on in that sort of a criminal investigation.

The crime has to be branded as terrorism, regardless of how effective - or poorly-made - the bombs turn out to be. This is someone threatening those they disagree with with violent death. But that's also the question: is it disagreement on ideas or just blind partisan rage? Is it a crazed angry lone person? Or is it part of a more organized group? One would think it would perhaps be closer to someone like DeRisi but younger and with some weapons experience, but again, we have no idea at this point.

And it seems to me that someone driven to violence by ideological reasons is far more willing to sustain that violence than someone driven by blind rage. The latter case may go postal in a tragic incident which lasts a few minutes or an hour, but the person driven by hatred based on a world view will keep killing until they are caught.

Despite his clear statement denouncing these attempts, Trump will almost certainly be blamed. It's too tempting to use this likely crazed individual as an effect of the angry, divided political environment and therefore the President's fault, with midterms a little under two weeks away. And, of course, it will be said its Trump's fault because he nominated Justices Kavanaugh and Gorsuch and has now tilted the court towards conservative, originalist justices unlike any Supreme Court in the past few generations.

That's nonsense, unless one is ready to turn a cultural civil war into a real civil war.

What would be far better would be to have a bipartisan denouncing of these acts - perhaps after we have a little more information from authorities on the nature of the bombs and letters - one where members of congress literally stood shoulder to shoulder and said it was unacceptable.

It's doubtful, unfortunately, that this will happen anytime soon.

This violence will be weaponized - if you'll forgive the tautological absurdity - because it will be seen as advantageous and as a useful storyline in the run up to elections. But will that story line work?

Because if politicians from across the aisle are unwilling to collectively denounce this terrorism then perhaps voters could by rejecting the narrative and focusing on aiding authorities track, find, capture, and send to jail for a long, long time whoever is doing this.

And then go back to voting for whoever they want and staring angrily at lawn signs like any normal person. But never crossing over into the abyss of violent terrorism.

Posted by AllardK at October 25, 2018 3:37 PM
Comments
Comment #433373

I wonder if the pipe bombs have a country of origin stamped on them. You know…made in China; made in Russia.

Posted by: Royal Flush at October 25, 2018 4:15 PM
Comment #433379

Unless a group of Democrats, or a group of Republicans (current or former people within government) organized the pipe-bomber activities, then it is not the fault of the Democrat or Republican party.

Similarly, it was not the fault of Bernie Sanders that a Bernie Sanders supporter shot Steven Scalise.

So, it is unjustifiable for anyone to be blaming anyone in the Democrat or Republican party for the pipe-bomber.

Even IF it was a false-flag attack (i.e. actually a lone, disgruntled Democrat) who sent the pipe-bombs, it is not the fault of the Democrat party.

However, it does not change the fact that Trump has made several statements that condone violence, but the vast majority of incitement of mob-like behavior, harassment (including instructions on how to do it), and violence is coming from some Democrats (that are or were) in the federal government:

  • Hillary Clinton said: “You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, for what you care about,” … “That’s why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again,”
    • source: thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/410566-clinton-you-cant-be-civil-with-a-party-that-wants-to-destroy
  • former AG Eric Holder said: “When they go low, we kick them.”
    • source: www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/10/11/eric_holder_when_they_go_low_we_kick_them.html
  • CA. Representative Maxine Waters said: “If you see anybody from the [Trump] Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station — you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. Tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere!”
    • source: www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/06/25/maxine_waters_god_is_on_our_side.html
  • NJ. Senator Cory Booker said: “Get in their face.”
    • source: insider.foxnews.com/2018/07/28/cory-booker-pleads-supporters-get-face-congresspeople
  • Barack Obama said: “Argue with neighbors, get in their face …”,)
    • source: www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYM6UjwwP90
  • Barack Obama said: “If they bring a knife, we bring a gun.”
    • source: www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYM6UjwwP90
  • Nanci Pelosi condones “collateral damage” to those that disagree with Democrats:
  • More hate and mob-like behavior from the left (some being employees of the federal government):

Posted by: d.a.n at October 25, 2018 8:57 PM
Comment #433394

D. has once again posted the big lie when he tells us ” However, it does not change the fact that Trump has made several statements that condone violence, but the vast majority of incitement of mob-like behavior, harassment (including instructions on how to do it), and violence is coming from some Democrats (that are or were) in the federal government:” and then offers up some rather benign statements from 7 prominent dems! As proof of ” the vast majority of incitement of mob-like behavior, harassment (including instructions on how to do it), and violence”.


Should one give any credence for the irrational and poorly thought out excuses of D. one would have to believe the only right wing fascist, radical conservatives or moderate repub to have made any ” incitement of mob-like behavior, harassment (including instructions on how to do it), and violence is Trump himself! The big lie from D. over and over yet still illogical and the work of a very biased propagandist. Only one repub yet all those dems, except of course we all know the right wing has been inciting violence for years now, when they weren’t busy committing violence.

Here D. compare these statements to the ones you falsely claim are so violent from the dems. Perhaps then you will get a grasp of reality and begin to understand what is violence and what isn’t.

Posted by: j2t2bot at October 25, 2018 10:20 PM
Comment #433396

D. You do know your boy Trump has blamed the media for the violence aimed at dems, don’t you? Certainly you can agree he is adding gasoline to the fire as he seeks to deflect any responsibility for inciting the right wing to violence. His attack on the media was seeped in lies, as is his norm, and focused mostly on what he considers to be left wing media.

But that ain’t all some on the right are sad these bombs didn’t go off. I think it is time for you to recant your silly exaggerated posts blaming dems for inciting violence.

Posted by: j2t2bot at October 25, 2018 10:59 PM
Comment #433397

j2t2 bot, Obviously, there is a problem with your reading skills, or comprehension, or both.

I have already written many times that many of Trump’s comments are not acceptable (including that 2nd amendment insinuation).

However, the fact remains, since 2016, the vast majority of incitement of mob-like behavior, harassment (including instructions on how to do it), and violence is coming from some Democrats (that are or were) in the federal government (such as Maxine Waters, Hillary Clinton, Obama, Corey Booker, Eric Holder, Nancy Pelosi, Joe Biden, etc.).

What part of that do you not understand?
IF you don’t like that fact, stop whining, and disprove it.
Show us where more people in the Trump administration have done what Democrats have done since 2016.

Also, show use where Republicans have participated in more incitement, harassment, and violent behavior then Democrats (e.g.

I have already heard many Democrats already blaming Trump for the pipe-bomber (despite Trump’s speech on 24-OCT-2018 to stop the incitement). But, according to Democrats, EVERYTHING is Trump’s fault, eh?

j2t2 bot wrote: I think it is time for you to recant your silly exaggerated posts blaming dems for inciting violence.
OK. But only IF you hold your breath until I do so. OK? Why recant?

It is true that many Democrats (who were in, or were in the federal government) have been inciting violence.
Truth hurts, eh?
IF you don’t like that, then simply show us proof to the contrary.

Sounds a lot like TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome).

j2t2, your opinions don’t mean much to me.
I want to see facts, and evidence; not your twisted delusions.
Why is that so hard for you to understand?
Show us the evidence.

Posted by: d.a.n at October 25, 2018 11:27 PM
Comment #433405
I have already written many times that many of Trump’s comments are not acceptable (including that 2nd amendment insinuation).

Oh please d. stop with the phony BS….
No actually what you said was “However, it does not change the fact that Trump has made several statements that condone violence,” D. Big difference. Trump has made more statements than the entire group of benign comments you keep posting from the dems yet you haven’t listed any of them nor have you said they incite violence like you claim the benign dem comments do.

However, the fact remains, since 2016,
Nope wrong once again D. The fact is the vast majority of incitement of mob-like behavior, harassment (including instructions on how to do it), and violence is coming from the right wing. You have researched only one side of the issue D. and then you make these foolish pronouncements as if they are factual but they are not. The fact is the rightwing is responsible for the vast majority of incitement of mob-like behavior, harassment (including instructions on how to do it), and violence, D. Posted by: j2t2 at October 26, 2018 12:23 AM
Comment #433440
j2t2 bot wrote (repeatedly): Oh, please. Please. Oh, Please, Please, blah, blah, blah, Please … .

j2t2, where is your evidence to disprove the fact that, since 2016, the vast majority of incitement of mob-like behavior, harassment (including instructions on how to do it), and violence is coming from some Democrats (that are or were) in the federal government (such as Maxine Waters, Hillary Clinton, Obama, Corey Booker, Eric Holder, Nancy Pelosi, Joe Biden, etc.). For example: http://www.watchblog.com/thirdparty/archives/010168.html#433379

Quit whining and pleading please, please, please, like a pathetic cry baby,

Where is your evidence that eclispses this (a list that grows ever longer, daily) ?

Posted by: d.a.n at October 26, 2018 8:37 AM
Comment #433441

j2t2, the link you (pathetically) provided from Wikipedia is for countries all over the world.

j2t2 provided this link:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-wing_terrorism

J2t2 did not also provide this link:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-wing_terrorism

Both links include incidents from all over the planet, but j2t2 only posts one. j2t2 tries to lump Republicans and conservatives with right-wing extremists and terrorists. How pathetic is that? j2t2 bot is twisting like a pretzel with worthless opinions, and bogus evidence, rather that accept the reality that, since 2016, the vast majority of incitement of mob-like behavior, harassment (including instructions on how to do it), and violence is coming from some Democrats (that are or were) in the federal government (such as Maxine Waters, Hillary Clinton, Obama, Corey Booker, Eric Holder, Nancy Pelosi, Joe Biden, etc.; i.e. for example: www.watchblog.com/thirdparty/archives/010168.html#433379 )?

Where is your evidence (a list of actual incidents) to refute the evidence above?

And please feel free to disprove any of the incidents in that lengthy, and growing list.

Posted by: d.a.n at October 26, 2018 8:56 AM
Comment #433442

“The fact is the vast majority of incitement of mob-like behavior, harassment (including instructions on how to do it), and violence is coming from the right wing.”

Prove it, J2. With real facts.

Have you even looked at the ADL stats your graph references? Are you aware that almost all the ‘right-wing extremist murders’ are the acts of lone individuals, not organized groups, and related to drugs, domestic violence, robbery, and guesswork based on tattoo’s?
Are you aware that you get the same results with ‘left-wing extremist murders’?

Are you aware that almost all the ‘right-wing harassment’ involve leaflets being found, pictures and symbols being found, and name-calling?
Compare that to the rioting and destruction of property committed by leftist groups in support of their politics. Compare that to the physical violence against innocent people, that is committed by leftist groups in the name of their politics.
Name the far-right groups doing the same.

Posted by: kctim at October 26, 2018 9:03 AM
Comment #433444
2t2, the link you (pathetically) provided from Wikipedia is for countries all over the world.
D.uh wrong again, The link I provided is a graph with numbers for the USA only. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Extremist_murders_US.png Posted by: j2t2 at October 26, 2018 9:48 AM
Comment #433445

D.uh from the link you provided and then tried to obfuscate.
United States[edit]
Main article: Terrorism in the United States
Modern left-wing terrorist groups in the United States developed from remnants of the Weather Underground and extremist elements of the Students for a Democratic Society. Between 1973 and 1975, the Symbionese Liberation Army was active, committing bank robberies, murders, and other acts of violence. Most notably, the group kidnapped heiress Patty Hearst.[11] During the 1980s, both the May 19th Communist Organization (M19CO) and the smaller United Freedom Front were active. A 1994 study found that in the 1980s “the actual number of acts of terrorism committed by left-wing groups accounted for about three-fourths of all officially designated acts of domestic terrorism in America. About half of these leftist acts were committed by Puerto Rican groups, while the rest were committed by traditional leftist terrorist groups like M19CO”.[12] After 1985, following the dismantling of both groups, one source reports there were no confirmed acts of left-wing terrorism by similar groups.[13]
Incidents of left-wing terrorism dropped off at the end of the Cold War (circa 1989), partly due to the loss of support for communism.[14]

Posted by: j2t2 at October 26, 2018 9:51 AM
Comment #433446

Are you intentipnally being obtuse D.uh? Use the same standards you use when trying to prove your big lie. The list from breitbart talks about comedians on late night TV for crying out loud and you complain the ADL chart! Seriously!

Look before you go on making a fool of yourself look at the breitbart link and prove what you are asking me to prove.

Posted by: j2t2 at October 26, 2018 9:55 AM
Comment #433447

j2t2, Feel free to disprove any of it.
Stop whining, and disprove it:
http://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2018/07/05/rap-sheet-acts-of-media-approved-violence-and-harassment-against-trump-supporters/

Posted by: d.a.n at October 26, 2018 10:09 AM
Comment #433448

While D.uh is arguing about violence we see two more incidents of bomb attacks at people who oppose Trump. What a bad time for D.uh to try this fearmongering tactic! Just before an election the right wing comes up with hatred and fear as their reasons to vote for the repubs. Why not run on the issues, let the people know you are gonna take away Medicare Medicaid and Social security?

From your breitbart link D.uh, trhe link you use as proof of some left wing violence. This is what you guys are calling violence
http://www.tmz.com/2018/10/16/george-lopez-donald-trump-troll-hooters-fight/

Just doesn’t compare to bomb attacks on political opponents does it?

Posted by: j2t2 at October 26, 2018 10:21 AM
Comment #433449

D.uh it’s your list, it’s Breitbart a discredited propaganda outlet whose former editor has just expressed his sorrow the bombs didn’t explode! But hey it’s what you guys have so why don’t you prove the guy that did this was a dem?


http://www.fox9.com/news/republican-candidate-for-minnesota-house-seat-punched-in-face

Posted by: j2t2 at October 26, 2018 10:25 AM
Comment #433450
j2t2 bot wrote: Why not run on the issues,…
Sure. That’s easy.

Why would anyone want to vote for Democrats that want:

  • [01]open borders; WHY? for votes via re-apportionment of representatives based on population, based on CENSUS, which does not verify citizenship;
  • [02]another amnesty like in 1989, which quadrupled the problem;
  • [03]more sanctuary cities and states;
  • [04]more state attorney generals, like A.G. Xavier Baccera (California), who threatens to prosecute anyone who assists ICE;
  • [05]more mayors like Libby Schaaf (Oakland, CA), who warns illegal immigrants before an ICE raid to arrest criminal illegal immigrants;
  • [06]pander to illegal immigrants for votes (via demographic shift for more representatives and electoral votes, because CENSUS does not verify citizenship);
  • [07]raise taxes; taxes are high enough; the federal government receives $Trillion$ already; the federal government needs to cut spending;
  • [08]to reward failure and laziness; Demorats want a nanny state with citizens increasingly dependent on the government; Democrats want more massive, corrupt, and inefficient cradle-to-grave government programs; Democrats want to try to disguise their envy and jealousy as demands fro equality;
  • [09]to disguise their desire for power for THEIR party as compassion for illegal immigrants;
  • [10]to embrace “Guilty until proven innocent”; the end of the rule-of-law;
  • [11]to encourage forcible and violent suppression of opposition (an element of fascism);
  • [12]to abolish the 2nd amendment;
  • [13]to incite violence, harassment, and mob-like behavior; for example:
    http://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2018/07/05/rap-sheet-acts-of-media-approved-violence-and-harassment-against-trump-supporters/

We are waiting for j2t2 bot’s list of evidence; not cherry-picked anectdotal nonsense like it has posted thus far.

j2t2 bot wrote: Are you intentipnally being obtuse D.uh?
I was going to ask IF the j2t2 bot is actually a shill or a bot, because it is hard to believe any real person could really be so dense, expert in circular illogic and non-sequiturs, blind to reality, blind to over-whelming evidence, and so eager to consistently crap on one’s own credibiltiy.

Quotes from Prominent Liberals and Democrats (one that is, or was in office) in the U.S. who call for Violence against Conservatives:

  • (1) Montel Williams said: “Michele (Bachmann), slit your wrist. Go ahead… or, do us all a better thing [sic]. Move that knife up about two feet. Start right at the collarbone.”
  • (2) Rapper Everlast (on Donald Trump): “F*ck that dude. I’ll smack that f*cker’s comb-over right off his f*cking scalp. Like, for real, if I met Donald Trump, I’d punch him in his f*cking face. And that’s not a joke. Even if he did become president — watch out, Donald Trump, because I will punch you in your f*cking face if I ever meet you. Secret Service had better just f*cking be on it. Don’t let me anywhere within a block.”
  • {3) The Washington Post’s Courtland Milloy wrote: “I know how the ‘tea party’ people feel, the anger, venom and bile that many of them showed during the recent House vote on health-care reform. I know because I want to spit on them, take one of their “Obama Plan White Slavery” signs and knock every racist and homophobic tooth out of their Cro-Magnon heads.”
  • (4) Liberal talk show host Charles Karel Bouley on the air: “F*** God D*mned Joe the God D*mned Motherf*cking plumber! I want Motherf*cking Joe the plumber dead.”
  • (5) Rep. Paul Kanjorski, D-Pa: “That Scott down there that’s running for governor of Florida. Instead of running for governor of Florida, they ought to have him and shoot him. Put him against the wall and shoot him. He stole billions of dollars from the United States government and he’s running for governor of Florida. He’s a millionaire and a billionaire. He’s no hero. He’s a damn crook. It’s just we don’t prosecute big crooks.”
  • (6) The Village Voice’s Michael Feingold, in a theater review of all places: “Republicans don’t believe in the imagination, partly because so few of them have one, but mostly because it gets in the way of their chosen work, which is to destroy the human race and the planet. Human beings, who have imaginations, can see a recipe for disaster in the making; Republicans, whose goal in life is to profit from disaster and who don’t give a hoot about human beings, either can’t or won’t. Which is why I personally think they should be exterminated before they cause any more harm.”
  • (7) Linda Stasi, New York Daily News,on a victim murdered in the San Bernadino terrorist attack: “But the victim is also inaccurately being eulogized as a kind and loving religious man. Make no mistake, as disgusting and deservedly dead as the hate-filled fanatical Muslim killers were, Thalasinos was also a hate-filled bigot. Death can’t change that. But in the U.S., we don’t die for speaking our minds. Or we’re not supposed to anyway. Thalasinos was an anti-government, anti-Islam, pro-NRA, rabidly anti-Planned Parenthood kinda guy, who posted that it would be “Freaking Awesome” if hateful Ann Coulter was named head of Homeland Security.”
  • (8) Democratic Talk Radio’s Stephen Crockett: “If I had my way, I would see Katherine Harris and Ken Blackwell strapped down to electric chairs and lit up like Christmas trees. The better to light the way for American Democracy and American Freedom!”
  • (9) Allan Brauer, the communications chair of the Democratic Party of Sacramento County to Ted Cruz staffer Amanda Carpenter:
    “May your children all die from debilitating, painful and incurable diseases.”
  • (10) Jos Whedon: “Violence solves nothing. I want a rhino to f*ck @SpeakerRyan to death with its horn because it’s FUNNY, not because he’s a #GOPmurderbro.”
  • (11) Think Progress editorAlan Pyke: “I hope Roger Ailes dies slow, painful, and soon. The evil that man has done to the American tapestry is unprecedented for an individual.”
  • (12) Mike Malloy: “But, you know, the NRA members are the current incarnation of the brownshirts from Germany back in the early ’30s, late ’20s, early ’30s. Now, of course, there came the Night of the Long Knives when the brownshirts were slaughtered and dumped in the nearest ditches when the power structure finally got tired of them. So I look forward to that day.”
  • (13) Orange is the New Black star Lea DeLaria responding to a meme about using music to deal with violence: “Or pick up a baseball bat and take out every f*cking republican and independent I see. #f*cktrump, #f*cktheGOP, #f*ckstraightwhiteamerica, #f*ckyourprivilege.”
  • (14) Dan Savage: “I wish they (Republicans) were all f*cking dead!”
  • (15) Azealia Banks advocates raping Sarah Palin over a fake news story: “Sarah Palin needs to have her hair shaved off to a buzz cut, get headf*cked by a big veiny, ashy, black d*ck then be locked in a cupboard.”
  • (16) Madonna: ”Yes, I’m angry. Yes, I’m outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House.”

Posted by: d.a.n at October 26, 2018 10:43 AM
Comment #433451

More guilty until proven innocent big lies from D.uh’s list

https://twitter.com/KaitMarieox/status/1050476127523954688?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1050476127523954688&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.com%2F2018%2F10%2Fcaught-on-video-liberal-protester-threatens-to-throw-conservative-reporter-to-the-ground-and-rape-her%2F

How do we know the man is a liberal?
Why did she take what was said out of context ?
Why did Breitbart add this tripe to the list of media supported violence!


Why keep this charade up D.uh? The right wing has been violent for years. real violence not the made up stuff from your discredited link. Now they want to fool the voters into believing the left is as violent as they are. You are being set up into believing it is time to purge the left wing D.uh and you complain about the fascist tag you guys on the right have earned.

Posted by: j2t2 at October 26, 2018 10:44 AM
Comment #433452

Since 2016, there is so, so, so much incitement, mob-like behavior, and violence from some Democrats and others on the left, it would take a long time to list all of it.

The main fact is that the vast majority of incitement of mob-like behavior, harassment (including instructions on how to do it), and violence is coming from some Democrats (that are or were) in the federal government. For example:
http://www.watchblog.com/thirdparty/archives/010168.html#433379

Posted by: d.a.n at October 26, 2018 10:52 AM
Comment #433453

As for past history, Mao and Stalin (leftists) killed more people than anyone in the past 100 years.

Thanks for showing us that video. Whose side are you on, anyway. It shows a guy at the Trump rally in PA, who touched the female reporter against her consent and said he’d could throw her on the ground and rape her. His feminist buddies near him, who say we’re supposed to believe women (i.e. anti-Kavanaugh people), defended the man and denied it happened.

At the end, the man is pleading that the reporter not show the video of him saying he could rape her if he wanted to.

Keep it up. I’m loving your pretzel immitations.

Posted by: d.a.n at October 26, 2018 11:04 AM
Comment #433458

“Just doesn’t compare to bomb attacks on political opponents does it?”

Nope. You can compare these bomb threats to sending ricin to political opponents.
Apples to apples.

Have yet to find something comparable to shooting political opponents while they play softball, though.

Apparently you can’t find anything comparable to these violent leftist groups destroying property and assaulting their political opponents either, can you J2.

Interesting how you have to ignore the ricin, shooting and violent leftist groups just to pretend you are making a valid point.

Posted by: kctim at October 26, 2018 11:19 AM
Comment #433459

kctim, Great points!

j2t2 bot conveniently ignores the over-whelming evidence, grasps at straws, and still fails to do the one simple thing to prove his opinions … simply provide the list of incidents since 2016 of Republicans and conservatives that surpasses the long and growing list that shows that the vast majority of incitement of mob-like behavior, harassment (including instructions on how to do it), and violence is coming from some Democrats (that are or were) in the federal government. For example:
http://www.watchblog.com/thirdparty/archives/010168.html#433379

j2t2 apparently cannot find but a few anectdotal examples (many not even since 2016), and none of it compares in severity of shooting Steve Scalise, burning and rioting, beating up Trump supporters, etc, etc., etc.

And now, j2t2 is blaming Trump for the pipe-bomber, which is SOP (Standard Operating Procedure): blame Trump and Republicans for EVERYTHING.
And try to distract from the truth that the vast majority of incitement of mob-like behavior, harassment (including instructions on how to do it), and violence is coming from some Democrats.

Posted by: d.a.n at October 26, 2018 11:41 AM
Comment #433461

To be fair d.a.n, the mob-like behavior, harassment and violence is coming from leftist groups that have organized to disrupt, intimidate and silence their political opponents.
I know you did say some democrats, but I think we need to be clear.

The problem is that these leftists have grown in numbers on our streets, and have now entered our government. They are no longer rummaging around on the fringe.

J2’s problem is that he agree’s with much of their rhetoric and the actions they have taken. That leaves him with nothing but apples to oranges comparison’s that don’t hold water.

Posted by: kctim at October 26, 2018 12:01 PM
Comment #433463
Thanks for showing us that video. Whose side are you on, anyway.


I’m on the side of truth D.uh that’s why you don’t recognize the side I’m on. The simple fact is the man was telling this propagandist with the microphone about the Trump administrations approval of, or at best turning a blind eye towards, sexual assaults, there was no violence the women was setting him up and he fell for it. This is why the Breitbart list is not acceptable proof of anything. The purpose of the Breitbart propaganda is to cause fear in those such as yourself. You grab this list as if it were factual, dress it up and parade it around causing fear and hatred. But it isn’t worthy.

Posted by: j2t2 at October 26, 2018 12:39 PM
Comment #433466
We are waiting for j2t2 bot’s list of evidence; not cherry-picked anectdotal nonsense like it has posted thus far.

D.uh do you notice how you have dehumanized me with the use of j2t2bot and “it” not he or him? That is what fascist do to grasp control of a country. That is what Trump has done with anyone who disagrees with him and voices their opinion.

Anyway I have proved to you with a chart that shows the number of incidents of actual right wing and left wing violence from 2008 to 2017. The right has lessened it’s pace after Trump was elected but it is still more prevalent than left wing violence.

You have to throw in silliness and rhetoric to get where you are. School kids fighting isn’t ideological violence it is school kids fighting. A man being set up by a reporter isn’t violence it is propaganda. Sending bombs to explode at people who disagrees with Trump is violence.

You can compare these bomb threats to sending ricin to political opponents.

It seems the ricin sent to Senator Collins may or may not be ricin sent by someone who may or may not be a liberal or a dem. But the repubs have the left guilty until proven innocent it seems as we still don’t know who sent the letter. This is why the breitbart list is considered propaganda instead of a factual list. So much BS.

I certainly don’t think this incident is anywhere near apples to apples with the bombs sent to so many different Trump targets.
Notice the 2017 ricin incident was from a guy associated with a far right group.

Have yet to find something comparable to shooting political opponents while they play softball, though.

I’m not surprised, you do use breitbart as if it isn’t so biased as to be useless. I guess running a car into a crowd and killing people doesn’t count for you!

But hey here is a starting point for you should you really want to find something comparable.

Apparently you can’t find anything comparable to these violent leftist groups destroying property and assaulting their political opponents either, can you J2.


Sure I can the same rallies where the Antifa were protesting the fascist D. Do you think these protests were done in a vacuum or the right wing wasn’t there doing the same thing, and worse.

Interesting how you have to ignore the ricin, shooting and violent leftist groups just to pretend you are making a valid point.


D. Pointing out the poor examples of your source after you claim them to be proof of something they aren’t doesn’t mean I have ignored anything. Since you jumped on this latest fearmongering wagon you have downplayed the right wings history of violence in this country the past 25 years. So it seems you don’t know the extent of right wing violence since 2016. If it weren’t for the Antifa reacting to fascist violence at right wing rallies around the country since Trump was elected you

The point is right wing violence is more prevalent than left wing violence as it has been for years. You say the left wing violence is surging but it is still behind the violence of the right wing. You have had to incorporate rhetoric from the left and then try to sell us on it being violence. It isn’t any more violent than the rhetoric of the right. Sure it has grown since 2016 but it is still nothing like what the right has been doing these past 18 years. The difference is on the right we have people reacting to the calls for violence much more than on the left.


Lets take one of your claimed incitements “5) Rep. Paul Kanjorski, D-Pa: “That Scott down there that’s running for governor of Florida. Instead of running for governor of Florida, they ought to have him and shoot him. Put him against the wall and shoot him. He stole billions of dollars from the United States government and he’s running for governor of Florida. He’s a millionaire and a billionaire. He’s no hero. He’s a damn crook. It’s just we don’t prosecute big crooks.” and realize no one stood Scott against a wall and shot him.

On the other hand Trump has railed against each and every target of this bomber and ardent Trump supporter. Trump has actually incited violence with his rhetoric. Yet to hear you talk it is all left wing.


Posted by: j2t2 at October 26, 2018 2:10 PM
Comment #433467

Did j2t2 just use a Democratic who suggests someone get shot to reinforce his argument?! Kanjorski san suggest the governor of Florida be shot, but no one shot him, so it’s ok?

j2t2 has been inflicted with the same mental disorder phx8 suffers from! It’s contagious!! Call in the CDC! Apparently half the country is inflicted with this contagion that’s being spread electronically! The MSM is the carrion, I mean carrier.

Posted by: Weary Willie at October 26, 2018 2:31 PM
Comment #433468

Ricin: man accused of sending threatening letters to top US officials, including a ricin-related threat to President Donald Trump.
https://wreg.com/2018/10/24/utah-man-charged-for-sending-toxic-letters-to-trump-other-admin-officials/
99% vs. 1% type leftist.

Dangerous material sent through mail to multiple people. Apples to apples.

“I’m not surprised, you do use breitbart as if it isn’t so biased as to be useless. I guess running a car into a crowd and killing people doesn’t count for you!”

I don’t read or link to Breitbart.
No, driving into a crowd in a panic is not the same as targeting, hunting down, and shooting politicians.

“Do you think these protests were done in a vacuum or the right wing wasn’t there doing the same thing, and worse.”

The antifa ‘protests’ are a reaction to rallies they disagree with. antifa incites violence when they protest. Without antifa, there would be no violence.

Interesting how you have to ignore the ricin, shooting and violent leftist groups just to pretend you are making a valid point.

“you have downplayed the right wings history of violence in this country the past 25 years.”

Nope. You have been told numerous times that lone nutjobs from both sides are capable of violence. Nobody has defended their violent actions.
What people are worried about today is the organized leftist groups destroying property and attacking innocent people because of their political beliefs.

“So it seems you don’t know the extent of right wing violence since 2016.”

I’ll put my knowledge on this subject up against anybody on this site, any time.

“The point is right wing violence is more prevalent than left wing violence as it has been for years.”

Only if you include leaflets, drawings, name calling, and unrelated events. Oh, and intentionally omit leftist groups.
Well, at least according to your ADL link.

“You say the left wing violence is surging but it is still behind the violence of the right wing.”

If it was, instead of claiming Trump saying ‘Fake news’ incites violence, you would be able to provide examples of organized right wing groups attacking innocent people.

“The difference is on the right we have people reacting to the calls for violence much more than on the left.”

Have leaders on the right called for people to get in the face of their political opponents? No.
Have leaders on the left? Yes.
Who is harassing, intimidating and threatening their political opponents on the streets, in airports, in restaurants, and even on government property? leftists.

Has right wing media been calling their political opponents Russians, traitors, nazi’s, fascists? No.
Has left wing media? Yes.
Who is calling their political opponents Russians, traitors, nazi’s fascists and harassing, intimidating, threatening and physically attacking them? leftists.

President Trump has done nothing to prevent free speech.
leftist groups have destroyed property and attacked people to shut down free speech they disagree with.

Posted by: kctim at October 26, 2018 3:29 PM
Comment #433469

Wow…this is hard to believe.

Just as the claim that Russians stole the election for Trump has been thoroughly trashed and discarded, we should do the same with political violence and threats.

Can anyone, anyone at all, provide evidence that political violence, or the threat of violence, has influenced a single vote?

Assholes and crazy people do unspeakable political acts. Do normal people with functioning minds cast their ballots according to these acts?

Perhaps there are some totally unhinged folks who take their voting advice from bombers, molesters, charlatans, late night comedians, talking heads and publicity seekers…I don’t; and you shouldn’t.

Posted by: Royal Flush at October 26, 2018 3:40 PM
Comment #433471

Is Sayoc a patsy? What did Bill Ayers’ van look like?

Sayoc delivered pizza in that van? He freaked his co-workers out? He had targets on photos of Democratics on his van windows he delivered pizza in while employed by a business that apparently hasn’t been reading the news about how to deal with Republicans who offend people by acting freaky and putting targets on Democratic’s photos!

“Just hide your van until you use it to deliver my pizzas to my customers, ok?”

Were they really explosive devices? They had a 100% failure rate!

https://www.scribd.com/document/391691176/Usa-v-Cesar-Altieri-Sayoc-Complaint

https://coed.com/2018/10/26/cesar-altieri-sayoc-van-stickers-full-list-photos/

With a record like that he sure “looks” guilty, right? Isn’t that how it works today?

Posted by: Weary Willie at October 26, 2018 4:36 PM
Comment #433472

Half the photos of the van are from a photo found on FaceBook of an identical van. The more unfocused photos are from a news helicopter of the van before it was covered by LEOs.


Posted by: Weary Willie at October 26, 2018 5:01 PM
Comment #433474
Did j2t2 just use a Democratic who suggests someone get shot to reinforce his argument?! Kanjorski san suggest the governor of Florida be shot, but no one shot him, so it’s ok?

Weary, there was zero physical violence and zero incitement to violence. Incite means to “move into action” but there was no action by anyone to cause violence therefore there was no incitement.

Yet here we are with conservatives hanging their hats on fearmongering and hatred as a means to win elections.

Posted by: j2t2 at October 26, 2018 5:18 PM
Comment #433475
kctim wrote: To be fair d.a.n, the mob-like behavior, harassment and violence is coming from leftist groups that have organized to disrupt, intimidate and silence their political opponents. I know you did say some democrats, but I think we need to be clear. The problem is that these leftists have grown in numbers on our streets, and have now entered our government. They are no longer rummaging around on the fringe.
Agreed. I often write “some Democrats and some on the left” because some of the Democrats are now, or were in the federal government, who are inciting mob-like behavior, harassment (and providing instructions on how to do it), and violence (e.g. such as Maxine Waters, Hillary Clinton, Obama, Corey Booker, Eric Holder, Nancy Pelosi, and Joe Biden have done. For example: www.watchblog.com/thirdparty/archives/010168.html#433379 ). To be fair, Trump has said things that condone violence, but Trump is far out-numbered by people now (or previously) in the federal government, not to mention the deep-state, breaking many laws and using fake Steele Dossier to destroy Trump’s administration (of which there is still no shred of evidence of Russian Collusion or Obstruction).
kctim wrote: J2’s problem is that he agree’s with much of their rhetoric and the actions they have taken. That leaves him with nothing but apples to oranges comparison’s that don’t hold water.
Correct. In fact, not only has j2t2 never denouced any of the harassment, incitement, and violence, calling others fascists:
j2t2 wrote: Why would the same people who insulted and lied about Obama for 8 years think they deserve respect now that Trump is president?
Sounds like j2t2 is condoning all of it the harassment, incitement, and violence, calling others fascists, Nazis, and racists? Posted by: d.a.n at October 26, 2018 5:23 PM
Comment #433476

Is this another case of guilty until proven innocent? Seems to me kctim would have us believe he is a 99% type yet what he said was the 99% are zeros.

Of course to kctim and D. facts don’t matter it is quantity that impresses them. So they include this guy as “proof” of liberals and dems violence!

Posted by: j2t2 at October 26, 2018 5:28 PM
Comment #433478

There’s no hypocrisy or bias here:

  • j2t2 wrote (calls others fascists): you complain about the fascist tag you guys on the right have earned.
  • j2t2 wrote (trying to blame Republicans for pipe-bomber): [incitement, harasmment, and violence by Democrats] Just doesn’t compare to bomb attacks on political opponents does it?
  • j2t2 wrote (inciement and violence): You have researched only one side of the issue D. and then you make these foolish pronouncements as if they are factual but they are not.
  • j2t2 wrote: Voter suppression laws, hyper-Gerrymandering and a propaganda machine second to none isn’t enough for you guys [i.e. Republicans and conservaties]!
  • j2t2 wrote: Welcome to Trumps America, Zeig Heil!
  • j2t2 wrote: Building a wall on the border at the expense of the taxpayers after promising Mexico would pay for it is wrong.
  • j2t2 wrote: The difference between the two [Fox News and MSNBC] is the intentional use of non-factual information, and Faux is the champion when it comes to myths.
  • j2t2 wrote: Of the MSM Faux is by far the most biased and their audience is the most misinformed. I would suggest it is a case of cognitive dissonance or partisan blinders that keeps you from being able to see this.
  • j2t2 wrote: Wow D.a.n you are killing me with volume, I can’t keep up. What do you do hire a bunch of Russians or bots?
  • j2t2 wrote: Even the opinionators at MSNBC are much more factual than Faux opinionators.
  • j2t2 wrote: Trump wants to run up the debt for a wall!
  • j2t2 wrote: Just like the Russia building the wall around Berlin, Trump wants to wall off America. A wall for f**ksakes. We are better than that.
  • j2t2 wrote: Who give a f**k Obama is gone, Clinton is gone. Trump is here and it is in part due to Russian 8interference in the election.
  • j2t2 wrote: After looking at some of your posts, I would suggest you [d.a.n] are part of the propaganda machine…
  • j2t2 wrote: Wow such a silly strawman D.A.N. I haven’t spent a word claiming you were anything.
  • j2t2 wrote: I am not a open borders type.
  • j2t2 wrote: Neither am I a “build a wall on one border to keep the brown guys out” type.
  • j2t2 wrote: Forcing a wall on us as part of the agreement to legalize these people is wrong.
  • j2t2 wrote: D.A.N once again you are wrong here once again is the link that gives the history of the Dream Act including the 2009-2010 time frames you wrongly declare nothing was done. Sorry it goes against your myth but facts are facts.
    • en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DREAM_Act#2009 ; the Democrats had a “FILABUSTER-PROOF” senate, and a majority in the House and the control of the White House for a total of 5 months in 2009, and failed to pass the DREAM Act.
  • j2t2 wrote: Sorry D. but you are. You fail to understand the real root causes, substituting for convenience IMHO. I’ve given you several links to help you understand but it seems you would rather ignore anything that doesn’t perpetrate your myths.
  • j2t2 wrote: You fail to understand the real root causes, substituting for convenience IMHO.
  • j2t2 wrote: What’s the difference between a Tijuana donkey show and what we have seen from the repubs on the intelligence committee this past month?
  • j2t2 wrote: Umm…. a hero in your own mind eh D.A.N? You don’t seem to be the least bit objective IMHO.
  • j2t2 wrote: D.A.N … You can go on and on but you blame the dems for being all in on this [Russia, Russia, Russia,…], which just isn’t the case.
  • j2t2 wrote: You can think it is, but that is because you aren’t objective.
  • j2t2 wrote: The right wing propaganda machine has cranked up to fever pitch to get you guys to believe it is the investigators, the FBI and the DOJ that wanted to interfere in getting Trump elected.
  • j2t2 wrote: Now if you were objective as you claim you would have said the repubs are all in on these weird conspiracies generated by the propaganda machine.
  • j2t2 wrote: Now now D.A.N first lets start with the last of your talking points “beast elitist”! Go back and read what was said D. I didn’t call you anything of the sort. I didn’t insinuate anything of the sort. I didn’t imply anything of the sort. This is what I said “Whats the difference between the gringo tourist at the donkey show and the conservatives on Wb [Watchblog] that believe the repubs on the intelligence committee actually have something of substance to show the American people?”
  • j2t2 wrote: I am not calling anyone a Nazi.
  • j2t2 wrote: In fact I have said many times here on WB [that] you conservatives here on WB remind me of the people of Germany in the late 20’s and early 30’s.
  • j2t2 wrote: I look at you guys and see the good people, and you are good people, that were mislead by the fascist of the last century.
  • j2t2 wrote: It may not be fascism, it may be oligarchy that is the problem but never the less you guys are helping to turn us into something we don’t want to be.
  • j2t2 wrote: IMHO you guys are falsely setting liberals and dems up for persecution in the coming years.
  • j2t2 wrote: you complain about the fascist tag you guys on the right have earned.
  • j2t2 wrote: This prattle you spout, while typical of conservative propaganda, is so much fluff regurgitated from the conservative media.
  • j2t2 wrote: Why would the same people who insulted and lied about Obama for 8 years think they deserve respect now that Trump is president?
  • j2t2 wrote: Provide some facts , have you or anyone you know been beat or maimed in the streets? Or are you foolishly repeating conservative talking points?
  • j2t2 wrote: You have turned into a far right troll who spends his time instigating others into anger.
  • j2t2 wrote: Put up or shut up.
  • j2t2 wrote: You fail to recognize the president has caused the lack of civility amongst Americans or you excuse him for doing so.
  • j2t2 wrote: BFD. You make excuses for Trump and his followers, and hold those you oppose politically to a higher standard! Get over your self.
  • j2t2 wrote: You should insist that the repubs in the Senate trying to rush his appointment through to delay this clown [Kavanaugh] show until he has his day in court.
  • j2t2 wrote: Wow, seen some footage of Kavanaugh, [Kavanaugh] using his kids as political pawns, getting so emotional in his well prepared speech. He wasn’t even the one under the light being grilled.
  • j2t2 wrote: Well the “joke” is on you D.
  • j2t2 wrote: But defending Trumps numbers….. well the joke is on you D.
  • j2t2 wrote: At first I thought something was wrong with this new OS and/or web browser I just got. But nope it’s you guys poisoning the well as some kind of coping mechanism.
  • j2t2 wrote: The repubs rushed this process and were told they rushed this [Kavanaugh] confirmation hearing.
  • j2t2 wrote (oblivion of independents who outnumber either party): But they [independents] still have to choose between the Dems and the Repubs D.
  • j2t2 wrote: Oh please D., when he [Trump] is talking he is lying more often than not.
  • j2t2 wrote: He [Trump] really hasn’t done that much, despite your claims to the contrary, other than the two SCOTUS picks that will have long lasting damage to the country but a lie is talk not action.
  • j2t2 wrote: This silly reasoning that somehow he should be excused for his lies because he has done… well does that also apply to all them catholic priest that have had their way with young boys?
  • j2t2 wrote: Trump has made so many bad choices in so little of a time frame he isn’t qualified to make choices, just look at his administration!
  • j2t2 wrote: You throw up a handful of supposed “stalking, cornering, harassing, and in some cases, beating up people that disagree with them.” instances and it amounts to almost nothing.
    There is no violence. The last link I posted told us about the incident that was more a school boy argument than a ideological fight yet you guys are unable to comprehend this.
  • j2t2 wrote: Using this trumped up incident that only those totally under the spell of the conservative movement would determine to be violence is the tip of the iceberg.
  • j2t2 wrote: D. the pity party for conservatives seems well attended, the problem is the same people attending your pity party are the same people who for years have been doing the same thing to the other side of the aisle. You guys have no credibility with your double standards.
  • j2t2 wrote: Yet you will have me believe MSNBC is not head over heels better at reporting facts and actual news than Faux and the conservative media!
  • j2t2 wrote: D. such an intelligent well thought out rebuttal. It seems obvious you choose to shill for the repubs no matter what lies you have to use.
  • j2t2 wrote: So can you show me where she [Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez] says that [abolish I.C.E.] D.?
      www.facebook.com/Ocasio2018/videos/we-must-have-the-political-courage-to-abolish-ice/1719147111509299/
  • j2t2 wrote: Of course the deep hole in the deficit they dug by cutting taxes will need to be glossed over but hey with the propagandist you guys have it should be easy.
  • j2t2 wrote: D. can you provide some reliable information that proves what you are saying is true [i.e. we are worse off after Obamacare]?
    • 5 years later, Obamacare failed on 4 important metrics (cost, coverage, competition, and choice):
    • fewer health insurance providers, and none in some counties;
        Source: time.com/money/4503325/obama-health-care-costs-obamacare/
    • Five years later, it is clear that Obamacare failed:
        Source: www.forbes.com/sites/sallypipes/2015/03/23/obamacare-at-five-years-old-a-disappointment/#25d817506ad2
    • My own personal experience has been deductibles that trippled, the max-out-of-pocket doubled, and the annual premiums trippled (but on the upside, I have coverage for things I don’t need).
  • j2t2 wrote: It’s funny D. that you guys have such good news for us Americans yet you still have to stoop so low when it comes to campaigning for office. Why not stand on your record if it is so good?
  • j2t2 wrote: … you are letting your hatred get the best of you.
  • j2t2 wrote: But answer me this would the voter ID laws have prevented this case of fraud?
      www.westernjournal.com/texas-voter-fraud-ring-busted-slapped-nearly-30-felony-charges/
  • j2t2 wrote: That D. is the problem with repeating conservative movement big lies.
  • j2t2 wrote: I think it is time for you to recant your silly exaggerated posts blaming dems for inciting violence.
  • j2t2 wrote: D.uh do you notice how you have dehumanized me with the use of j2t2bot and “it” not he or him? That is what fascist do to grasp control of a country. That is what Trump has done with anyone who disagrees with him and voices their opinion.
  • j2t2 wrote: What do you do hire a bunch of Russians or bots?
  • j2t2 wrote: Are you intentipnally being obtuse D.uh?
  • j2t2 wrote: On the other hand Trump has railed against each and every target of this bomber and ardent Trump supporter. Trump has actually incited violence with his rhetoric. Yet to hear you talk it is all left wing.
  • j2t2 wrote: Just doesn’t compare to [pipe]bomb attacks on political opponents does it?
  • j2t2 wrote: Why not run on the issues,…
      Sure. That’s easy.
      Why would anyone want to vote for Democrats that want:
      • [01]open borders; WHY? for votes via re-apportionment of representatives based on population, based on CENSUS, which does not verify citizenship;
      • [02]another amnesty like in 1989, which quadrupled the problem;
      • [03]more sanctuary cities and states;
      • [04]more state attorney generals, like A.G. Xavier Baccera (California), who threatens to prosecute anyone who assists ICE;
      • [05]more mayors like Libby Schaaf (Oakland, CA), who warns illegal immigrants before an ICE raid to arrest criminal illegal immigrants;
      • [06]pander to illegal immigrants for votes (via demographic shift for more representatives and electoral votes, because CENSUS does not verify citizenship);
      • [07]raise taxes; taxes are high enough; the federal government receives $Trillion$ already; the federal government needs to cut spending;
      • [08]to reward failure and laziness; Demorats want a nanny state with citizens increasingly dependent on the government; Democrats want more massive, corrupt, and inefficient cradle-to-grave government programs; Democrats want to try to disguise their envy and jealousy as demands fro equality;
      • [09]to disguise their desire for power for THEIR party as compassion for illegal immigrants;
      • [10]to embrace “Guilty until proven innocent”; the end of the rule-of-law;
      • [11]to encourage forcible and violent suppression of opposition (an element of fascism);
      • [12]to abolish the 2nd amendment;
      • [13]to incite violence, harassment, and mob-like behavior; for example:
        http://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2018/07/05/rap-sheet-acts-of-media-approved-violence-and-harassment-against-trump-supporters/

Posted by: d.a.n at October 26, 2018 5:36 PM
Comment #433479

D, tells us “To be fair, Trump has said things that condone violence, but Trump is far out-numbered by people now (or previously) in the federal government,….” and I say so what. Trump has been on the forefront of inciteful comments and the proof has just been arrested. Trump used inciteful language and this guy they have in custody is accused of acting upon the language. Who has acted on Hillarys comment? Who has acted violently on any of the Obama comments you guys claim are incitements to violence? Such wrong headed thinking D.

But D. doesn’t stop there, he then descends into Qanon conspiracy theories without a shred of proof which he used to defend Trump, he tells us “not to mention the deep-state, breaking many laws and using fake Steele Dossier to destroy Trump’s administration (of which there is still no shred of evidence of Russian Collusion or Obstruction).”. Come on D. this illogical thinking has nothing to do with violent actions or comments. You can’t even prove what you said is true without going to some opinion piece in some far right propaganda outlet.

Posted by: j2t2 at October 26, 2018 5:38 PM
Comment #433480

j2t2, Keep on digging that hole deeper and deeper.

Posted by: d.a.n at October 26, 2018 5:47 PM
Comment #433481

I read a comment that stated Sayoc told the arresting LEOs the bombs were harmless and wouldn’t hurt anyone.

Posted by: Weary Willie at October 26, 2018 5:49 PM
Comment #433482
Correct. In fact, not only has j2t2 never denouced any of the harassment, incitement, and violence, calling others fascists:


Wow D. nice deflection this personal attack, I guess the bot thing wasn’t enough for you.

Wow out of the frying pan and into the fire. A big long list of j2t2 said! I am impressed D. Not quite impressed enough to read the whole thing because… well because of your past record of throwing everything and seeing what will stick.. The only problem is the issue isn’t about me. So this deflection and projecting is just plain silly.

BTW you still aren’t running on the issues you are running against what you believe the dems are running on. Why not tell the people of this country your rich supporters want to cut Social Security Medicare and Medicaid because it goes against their ideology.

Obamacare 5 years after! It isn’t Obamacare it is Repub sabotaging the ACA care at that point D. Yeah your team sabotaged it several different times. You own it now.

http://fortune.com/2016/10/04/obamacare-exchanges/


https://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/03/ohio_health_insurers_are_owed.html

Posted by: j2t2 at October 26, 2018 6:01 PM
Comment #433483
Who has acted violently on any of the Obama comments you guys claim are incitements to violence?

j2t2 “acted stupidly” when he asked this question. He ignores the many LEOs who were assassinated while eating lunch, sitting in their squads, getting fuel, and protecting others.

Why are you so narrow minded, j2t2, to say such stupid things?

Posted by: Weary Willie at October 26, 2018 6:04 PM
Comment #433484

Prove it Weary. Prove the comments led to the “assassinations” as you claim.

Posted by: j2t2 at October 26, 2018 6:08 PM
Comment #433485

Why don’t you prove I’m a Nazi first!? Why don’t you back up anything you spew? You throw out your insults and accusations and never back them up. You simply act like we’re stupid for not believing you and go off on another trash dump.

Let’s see,

Obama says he’s going to fundamentally change the country.

He gets up in front of God and everybody and said cops acted stupidly.

OWS bashes windows and shits on police cars and Obama defends their freedom of speech.

He vilifies opposing viewpoints(FoxNews)

They bring a knife. We bring a gun.


Give me a break, j2t2. Your comments demonstrate a level of obstinate narrow mindedness that is revolting at times and the hypocrisy of criticizing Trump for his rhetoric is insulting to any person not affected by the contagion, TDS.

Posted by: Weary Willie at October 26, 2018 6:32 PM
Comment #433487
j2t2 wrote: A big long list of j2t2 said! I am impressed D.
Thanks! Glad you like it.

Of course, you really don’t like it, because nobody likes being proven to be an extremist hypocrite that goes around calling everyone Nazis, fascists, Trump lovers, right-wingers, etc.
Keep diggin’ that hole deeper and deeper?and deeper?

Posted by: d.a.n at October 26, 2018 6:51 PM
Comment #433488

An insane person would not ask himself and others if he is insane. He will simply continue his insane behavior as if it is normal.

All the while criticizing others for not agreeing.

People can survive being swept out to see by riptides by just relaxing and going with the flow.

You can too, j2t2! (hehe! I’m a poet!)

Posted by: Weary Willie at October 26, 2018 6:54 PM
Comment #433489

The best argument against and extremist hypocrite that goes around calling everyone Nazis, fascists, Trump lovers, right-wingers, etc., is their very own comments.

Posted by: d.a.n at October 26, 2018 7:03 PM
Comment #433490

One thing you can say about j2t2 … he is a real loyalist. No matter how ridiculous his multitude of statements are, he sticks it out.

HHMMMmmmm … is there a medical term for that sort of behavior?

Posted by: d.a.n at October 26, 2018 7:07 PM
Comment #433491

Weary Willy…yep. I think it is insanity too.

Posted by: d.a.n at October 26, 2018 7:10 PM
Comment #433492

Their psychosis has convinced the end of the world is upon them. Just like global warming, they think the only option left is their ideology. It’s the only thing that will save them!

As soon as Democratics realize it’s not all about them, the sooner extraterrestrials will consider an appearance into our lives.

Posted by: Weary Willie at October 26, 2018 7:17 PM
Comment #433493

The last eclipse came to be and the land of the Democratics was in turmoil! The god of light is angry and must be appeased. To the volcano’s mouth they carry their most precious and virgin princess.

As the light of the sun diminishes they cast their fair maiden princess into the seething volcano. They wait, quivering in the darkness, until..

Slowly the dawn approaches. Birds resume their song. The people rejoice and praise the god of light and prepare for their god’s return.


Posted by: Weary Willie at October 26, 2018 7:32 PM
Comment #433494

That’s kind’a Stephen Daugherty-esque perhaps, but not so verbose.

Does anyone think that phx8 is actually David R. Remer?

Posted by: Weary Willie at October 26, 2018 7:41 PM
Comment #433538

I don’t think phx8 is Remer.

Posted by: d.a.n at October 27, 2018 7:39 AM
Comment #433539

That eclipse thing is funny.
Funny what strange beliefs drive some people to do.
You must be a Nazi Fascist!

Posted by: d.a.n at October 27, 2018 7:50 AM
Comment #433540
Why don’t you prove I’m a Nazi first!?

Weary, I haven’t said you are a Nazi. I have said you and most conservatives here on WB are victims of Fascist propaganda, and like the good people of Germany in the early 30’s fell for the lies of the Fascist.


Why don’t you back up anything you spew? You throw out your insults and accusations and never back them up.

Weary the writing in red are links that should you right click on them will take you to backup of what I have posted. You can’t ignore them and then say I provide no backup, my friend.

You simply act like we’re stupid for not believing you and go off on another trash dump.

I don’t act at all Weary it is you who react to my words. I don’t think anyone of you…well..no..yeah.. none of you are stupid, but you guys are misguided. I think you have cognitive dissonance issues, you project all the time, you try to sell us on red herrings and strawmen arguments ….and the list goes on, but stupid…nope …misguided..yes.


Obama says he’s going to fundamentally change the country.
He gets up in front of God and everybody and said cops acted stupidly.
OWS bashes windows and shits on police cars and Obama defends their freedom of speech.
He vilifies opposing viewpoints(FoxNews)
They bring a knife. We bring a gun.

First of all vilify and Obama don’t go together. I would ask that you prove that as well, as I believe it to be a gross exaggeration of the facts. Faux News isn’t a news source Weary it is propaganda.

Second you still haven’t identified any one who assassinated any LEO’s due to Obama. I think you actually said much worse about the police when you posted on no knock raids and the slaughtering on innocents by those raiding the wrong house and such. Shouldn’t you shoulder some of the responsibility for those words?

The NYPD attacked some OWS people and then lied about it in court. They were caught on video and the guy they were framing was found not guilty. So perhaps the police should bear some responsibility for those assassinated LEO’s as well. But you haven’t provided any real proof Weary, your accusations are without merit, groundless unless you have some proof.

Give me a break, j2t2. Your comments demonstrate a level of obstinate narrow mindedness that is revolting at times and the hypocrisy of criticizing Trump for his rhetoric is insulting to any person not affected by the contagion, TDS.


Weary the issue is bigger than Trump although Trump is a big part of the reason we see so much violence and hatred today. But hey nice deflection here. It would be so much easier and you wouldn’t feel stupid if you would just provide the proof regarding your original comment. Using hatred and fear as your reasoning is IMHO why you feel stupid, well that and spending so much time and energy defending the stupid remarks Trump constantly makes. But please realize I don’t think you are stupid.

Posted by: j2t2 at October 27, 2018 11:37 AM
Comment #433541
Of course, you really don’t like it, because nobody likes being proven to be an extremist hypocrite that goes around calling everyone Nazis, fascists, Trump lovers, right-wingers, etc.

D. it seems you have lowered yourself to attacking the messenger instead of the message. None of this proves anything to anyone and it certainly makes your case seem weak. That is what happens when your base your argument on fear and hatred.

The best argument against and extremist hypocrite that goes around calling everyone Nazis, fascists, Trump lovers, right-wingers, etc., is their very own comments.

How sad D. that you would think that calling names is your best argument because that means you have nothing to argue with, you have lost the discussion my friend.

Posted by: j2t2 at October 27, 2018 11:47 AM
Comment #433548
j2t2 wrote: How sad D. that you would think that calling names is your best argument…
What is sad is the following:
Weary, I haven’t said you [Weary Willie] are a Nazi.
Really?
j2t2 wrote: I am not calling anyone a Nazi.
j2t2 wrote: you complain about the fascist tag you guys on the right have earned.
j2t2 wrote: In fact I have said many times here on WB [that] you conservatives here on WB remind me of the people of Germany in the late 20’s and early 30’s.
j2t2 wrote: Welcome to Trumps America, Zeig Heil !
j2t2 wrote:The people of Germany, a lot of good people fell for this type of blaming those different from us and look where it lead, they were Zeig Heiling to a dictator a few year later.
j2t2 wrote: It may not be fascism, it may be oligarchy that is the problem but never the less you guys are helping to turn us into something we don’t want to be.
HHMMmmmmm … I will let the readers be the judge. Posted by: d.a.n at October 27, 2018 4:42 PM
Comment #433551

And then there is this, which appears like j2t2 is calling conservatives on Watch Blog Beastialists, or someone who watches “Beastiality

j2t2 wrote: I didn’t imply anything of the sort. This is what I said “Whats the difference between the gringo tourist at the Tijuana donkey show and the conservatives on WB [Watchblog] that believe the repubs on the intelligence committee actually have something of substance to show the American people?”
Posted by: d.a.n at October 27, 2018 5:25 PM
Post a comment