Third Party & Independents Archives

Kavanaugh Should Be Delayed Until After Midterms

Tonight Stormy Daniels lawyer is saying he has a client who claims that Kavanaugh assaulted her and she wants the JC to hear her story..

Another woman, Ramirez, is saying she got drunk and kavanaugh pointed his penis in her direction, causing her to touch him against her will and she would like to be heard.

On hearing this info Senator Diane Feinstein has asked the Senate to 'postpone' voting on Kavanaugh indefinitely.

I suppose the crazi Repubs will set up a schedule for the 2nd person to be heard.

The Senate should realize this is the greatest gift they could receive. They should agree to hear both cases and pray for a third, or 4th and hear them too. Let the dims be responsible for delaying the vote on Kavanaugh until sometime after mid=terms. Best thing that could happen to rev up the repub's base of support.

It's far more important to retain the house and senate than it is to have judge Kavanaugh step down. They can always appt another SC justice. But, only if they have control of the house.

Posted by Roy Ellis at September 23, 2018 8:57 PM
Comments
Comment #431807

Same story!

Pretty soon they will be saying they paid Kavanaugh and his 3 friends to come to dorm room parties and expose themselves. They then could nail him for tax evasion!

Ol’ Kavanaugh is turning out to be quite the stud! Whoo Hoo! It’s about time we get a good dose of testosterone in the SC. Long over due, in my opinion.

Posted by: Weary Willie at September 23, 2018 9:48 PM
Comment #431808

Agree WW. Mark Levin had a great expose on FOX tonight re the dims abuse of the Constitution over many years in their determination to grab power and keep it.

He would make a great attny gen to replace Sessions, IMO.

Posted by: Roy Ellis at September 23, 2018 10:05 PM
Comment #431809

Boom!
Kavanaugh should withdraw shortly. More allegations. He was a bad pick from the word go. The tip off was the rush to push him through, a dump of over 40,000 documents on the Democrats shortly before the hearing began, the refusal to have the FBI investigate the allegation of Blasey, and the refusal to call Judge or other witnesses.

He was bad news. Once again, the Democrats saved the country. You are all very welcome.

Mark Levin?

He called Sarah Palin’s claim that Obamacare would establish death panels “absolutely right.”

Yeah. That happened.

In 2011 a prank caller pretended to be a neurosurgeon, and told Levin people over 70 would not receive medical care under Obamacare. Levin believed him, and said Palin was “absolutely right.”

Ugh. The stupid. It hurts.

In 2013 he claimed “the Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated our government” and that Obama was a Muslim “sympathizer.”

Think that’s bad? Well, it is. But wait! There’s more!

Levin was responsible for the CT about Obama wiretapping Trump for political purposes. Trump repeated Levin’s claim and demanded his IC investigate immediately. They did. The claim was false.

His conspiracy theories surrounding the Russia probe are legion.

Just to top it off, he has some really wacky takes on evolutionary biology. Something about communism.

Yeah, this guy has Attorney General written all over him.

Seriously, how could anyone be stupid enough to listen to this guy?

Posted by: phx8 at September 23, 2018 10:26 PM
Comment #431810

Have you ever watched a rat drown. They never give up.

Posted by: Weary Willie at September 23, 2018 10:33 PM
Comment #431859

Listening to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell speaking on the senate floor today was refreshing. He outlined, in great detail, what will happen Thursday if Dr. Ford shows up and testifies under oath.

This poor woman will be humiliated by her own words. There are no witnesses and no facts for her to present.

I look forward to listening to Democrat senators scramble to make her testimony relevant. Further evidence of Democrat desperation will be on full display. The November election turnout for Republicans will be enhanced.

Posted by: Royal Flush at September 24, 2018 3:28 PM
Comment #431860
Mark Levin had a great expose on FOX tonight re the dims abuse of the Constitution over many years in their determination to grab power and keep it.

Hey Roy did Levin mention the repubs blocking the Garland appointment by abusing the Constitution, seeing as we are talking about the SCOTUS.

Or the voter suppression laws, in many states, they have implemented to “grab power”?

As far as Levin for AG…is that a joke?

Posted by: j2t2 at September 24, 2018 3:34 PM
Comment #431864

Take a break and inject a little humor into your day.

Why aren’t liberals fun anymore?

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/408063-why-arent-liberals-fun-anymore

Posted by: Royal Flush at September 24, 2018 4:11 PM
Comment #431867

The GOP is making a terrible mistake by rushing through the Kavenaugh nomination. They need to get this right- to do an FBI investigation, be thorough, hear ALL relevant witnesses, and clear Kavenaugh’s name, if possible. The risk of putting a person on the a closely divided Supreme Court who would play a role in 5-4 decisions, and then, in subsequent investigations, be impeached, risks discrediting everything the SCOTUS does. Because make no mistake- if the GOP does not do their job today, someone else will do it for them in the future, and investigate this fully.

The GOP would be out of its mind not to take the extra time, follow the process, and dot the i’s and cross the t’s.

Posted by: phx8 at September 24, 2018 4:55 PM
Comment #431874

Here’s another prediction for you to ponder Pal. Dr. Ford will testify as to what she remembers with no witnesses or facts. Judge Kavenaugh will answer with witnesses and facts, and soon be confirmed by the full senate.

Then, as is already being hinted at by some media jerks, Dr. Ford will hit the talk show circuit and also sit with those inane nightime unfunny guys (Why no women hosts?). Suddenly, she will remember details forgotten for decades. She will be scintillating and oh so sincere. The applause sign will light up and women will swoon in the aisles. A book deal will be inked and she will be on her way to great paydays.

George “Sordid” Soros will fund numerous multi-million dollar investigations that will have the media salivating. Democrat candidates will add “impeach Kavanaugh” to their stump speech. All will be dandy…until the election finds them wandering again in the political wilderness.

Posted by: Royal Flush at September 24, 2018 6:22 PM
Comment #431877
Royal Flush wrote: Take a break and inject a little humor into your day. “Why aren’t liberals fun anymore?” https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/408063-why-arent-liberals-fun-anymore

That is an excellent article by Stephen Moore.
However, it isn’t funny.
It is scray and sad.
Many on the left have become so violent and dangerous, that many people are afraid to admit that support Trump.

That’s how serious it is.

In my 60+ years, I do not recall so many people being so fearful of disclosing who they voted for.

Many on the left are not getting it.
In fact, many on the left may be proud of it?

CNN and MSMBC appear to be happy and gleeful when they are reporting anti-trump riots and protests.

It is reminiscent of the “Dirty Laundry” song by Don Henley, where the lyrics about a person reporting the news states:

  • “… She can tell you about the plane crash with a gleam in her eye.

One thing you can say about many on the left; they don’t mind telling you that they did not vote for Trump, they H A T E Trump.

And watch out, because if some on the left they find out you support, or voted for Trump, or wear a “Make America Great Again” hat, they might pick up a blunt object and beat you with it.

See for your self:
https://www.westernjournal.com/trumpatwar/?utm_source=homepage&utm_medium=topsection

Posted by: d.a.n at September 24, 2018 9:21 PM
Comment #431880

Well, some people on the left do not like traitors.
Some do not like crooks and gross corruption.
And then, there are those who do not like racists, bigots, misogynists, and Islamophobes.

And if anyone is unsure whether any of the above apply to Trump, just let me know, and I will be glad to provide quotes from Trump and fellow Republicans.

Trump lies almost constantly. He lies about small things, for no apparent reason. He lies about big things. Some lies are just made up on the spot. Others are malicious and hateful. Some are subtle, but most are demonstrably, factually false.

Just say the word and I’m off to the races with the quotes.

Posted by: phx8 at September 24, 2018 10:53 PM
Comment #431881

Name a politician who doesn’t lie phx8?

Posted by: Rich KAPitan at September 24, 2018 11:01 PM
Comment #431895

Students could often find it tough to write their academic tasks. It could lead to them not getting desired grades in the academics. Opting for our Online Assignment Help could be ideal for such students and they can get a complete assignment solution from us.

Posted by: Online Assignment Help at September 25, 2018 7:21 AM
Comment #431896

“I will be glad to provide quotes from Trump and fellow Republicans.”

Have some new ones? Or are you still using the same mundane quotes that require your dishonest partisan opinions in order to be taken as such?

Posted by: kctim at September 25, 2018 8:04 AM
Comment #431900

Every time I go to look up where Trump is lying, the supporting links provided to “prove” Trump lied are dead links. They go nowhere.

The only thing saying Trump lied is the person writing the dead links. We’re supposed to believe the author because he says so, not because he has proof to back it up.

Posted by: Weary Willie at September 25, 2018 12:00 PM
Comment #431901

phx8 doesn’t even bother with providing links. He just expects us to believe him out of hand.

Posted by: Weary Willie at September 25, 2018 12:03 PM
Comment #431902

j2t2 just calls us names for not believing phx8.

Posted by: Weary Willie at September 25, 2018 12:03 PM
Comment #431903

ohrealy just blathers on about something incomprehensible.

What’s really incomprehensible is why these three feel they are superior to us!

Posted by: Weary Willie at September 25, 2018 12:07 PM
Comment #431904

WW,
“What’s really incomprehensible is why these three feel they are superior to us!”

Whose fault is that?

The fact that it is “incomprehensible” to you should be your first clue.

kctim,
WaPo keeps a fact checker database. It has been linked on WB before. Trump has made over 5,000 false or misleading statements now. In addition, Politifact and Factchecker both track Trump’s penchant for lying.

Here is a good, concise list of lies told in the past few two months:

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/

Posted by: phx8 at September 25, 2018 12:43 PM
Comment #431905

correction: the list does not go back just two months. There are 10 pages! These are clear cut and very comprehensible, one of the better lists I have seen.

Posted by: phx8 at September 25, 2018 12:56 PM
Comment #431908

Thanks Phx8, but I’ve seen those left-wing talking points before.
You claim to have proof of Trump being a traitor, guilty of gross corruption, and being a racist, bigot, misogynist and islamaphobe.
I was just curious if you finally have factual proof, or if you were still using opinions.

Posted by: kctim at September 25, 2018 1:27 PM
Comment #431910

WTF! Those are NOT talking points. Those are quotes of Trump that are lies. If you click on the Trump quote it is a link that takes you to the Politifact article.

Let’s take a recent example, from September 20th:

Trump said: On investigating during the Supreme Court confirmation process, “The FBI really doesn’t do that.”

But they do. That is exactly what the FBI does. They do background checks. AND THEY ROUTINELY UPDATE THEM. They investigate; hence, the Federal Bureau of INVESTIGATION. And they did exactly that during the Anita Hill/Clarence Thomas confirmation. That is no talking point. That is a fact.

Why does it matter? Because the FBI can do a non-partisan, professional background check in a short period of time. The Kavenaugh confirmation process needs to clear his name as much as possible. The GOP & tRUMP should welcome an FBI background check, otherwise, we risk delegitimizing the Supreme Court with a pick who might have to be impeached. If the GOP gets this wrong, it will call into question every 5-4 decision on which he votes in the majority.

Why is Trump is lying? Kavenaugh made it clear in his Minnesota Law Review article from three years ago that he would rule against a president being indicted or tried, and that is exactly what Trump wants from the Supreme Court.


Posted by: phx8 at September 25, 2018 2:09 PM
Comment #431913

“Here is a good, concise list of lies (TRUMP) told in the past few two months:”

While phx8 is obsessed with a list of lies President Trump is credited with by hostile sources, most of America is working and loving the new economy.

We don’t wonder why phx8 and his Liberalists fail to recognize real achievements for REAL Americans. It makes them look bad. Not much effort is required for that.

” If the GOP gets this wrong, it will call into question every 5-4 decision on which he votes in the majority.”

HO HUM…poor phx8 will not be able to sleep worrying about Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavenaugh being impeached. And yet, he goes to sleep counting the ways President Trump CAN be impeached.

What a poor conflicted soul.

Posted by: Royal Flush at September 25, 2018 3:18 PM
Comment #431916

In the red column is a title about Post-Truth. Comments by kctim & RF provide good examples of a post-truth approach. It can also be described as post-factual or post-reality.

In this approach to politics, facts do not matter. Americans are “loving the new economy,” although the economy is not “new” in any sense of the word. Fact checkers are considered “hostile sources.” Fact checks are mere “talking points.”

Truth no longer matters. Empirical facts no longer matter. “Real” achievements are being accomplished for “REAL Americans.” The failure to perceive these undefined achievements is a political failure which disqualifies one from being American. It can only be due to a “1984” style failure to see things as the Party sees them.

Posted by: phx8 at September 25, 2018 3:49 PM
Comment #431917

comment 431916 LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Posted by: Rich KAPitan at September 25, 2018 4:00 PM
Comment #431918

KAP,
Nice fact-free comment. Thanks for proving my point.

Posted by: phx8 at September 25, 2018 4:17 PM
Comment #431919

Speaking of laughter and phantom achievements…

Today Trump addressed the U.N. He said “in two years, we have accomplished more than almost any administration in the history of our country.” The audience laughed at him. Not with him. At him. The President of the United States stood on an international stage and made a ridiculous claim, and the world laughed at him.

Posted by: phx8 at September 25, 2018 4:30 PM
Comment #431920

Like I have told you before, Phx8, you have to click on the ‘lie’ and read how and why they determined it to be a ‘lie.’ When you do that you can easily see that their political bias has an affect on their determination if the quote was a ‘lie’ or not.

In your example, did he say “The FBI really doesn’t do that.” in hopes that nobody but him knows how the FBI works? Or does he think, or was he told, that there is a huge difference between a full blown FBI investigation and a background check? Any proof that he was intentionally being untruthful? Nope.
The exact same thing can be said about the hurricanes, the PR power grid and a bunch of those other ‘lies.’
That means something else other than the facts influenced their decisions, political bias, and that makes it nothing more than a talking-point. Much like your Russia Russia Russia theories.

And now you want to complain about post facts and post truths?
In order to call something a lie, you and your links are guessing at what somebody means, at their intent, and at what you think their reasons are. In order to destroy the life of a person you disagree with politically, you are willing to accept 37 year old baseless accusations from people admitting to be drunk, as fact?
Seriously?

Posted by: kctim at September 25, 2018 4:39 PM
Comment #431921

Hey phx8…grind your teeth on this…

“President Trump would need a magic wand to get to 4% GDP,” stated President Obama. I guess I have a magic wand, 4.2%, and we will do MUCH better than this! We have just begun.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 10, 2018

Posted by: Royal Flush at September 25, 2018 5:00 PM
Comment #431922

We need clarification from phx8 regarding the prediction of his financial guru Paul Krugman, Nobel prize winning economist.

Krugman predicted that the economic fallout of a Donald Trump presidency will probably be severe and widespread enough to plunge the world into recession.

Does phx8 still agree, or does he now disagree with his financial mentor?

Is it not obvious to phx8 that Krugman predicted a catastrophe if the Obama administrations economic policies were discontinued?

Posted by: Royal Flush at September 25, 2018 5:21 PM
Comment #431923

phx8 my comment431917 was meant to be FACT FREE it was laughter your laughable comment.

Posted by: Rich KAPitan at September 25, 2018 5:40 PM
Comment #431924

kctim,
You write: “In your example, did he say “The FBI really doesn’t do that.” in hopes that nobody but him knows how the FBI works? Or does he think, or was he told, that there is a huge difference between a full blown FBI investigation and a background check? Any proof that he was intentionally being untruthful?”

What is the definition of a lie? If Trump is just ignorant, or incompetent, does that excuse him from saying something that is not true? The reporter followed up and pointed out Trump had the power to order the FBI to investigate. Here is the full exchange:

Reporter: “Why don’t you have the FBI investigate Blasey Ford’s sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh?”

Trump: “Well it would seem that the FBI really doesn’t do that.”

Reporter: “They would if you asked them to.”

Trump: “They’ve investigated about six times before, and it seems that they don’t do that.”

Reporter: “Would you consider asking them to?”

Trump: “Well, I would let the senators take their course. I would let the senators do it. They’re doing a very good job. They’ve given tremendous amounts of time.”

Trump lied. The FBI absolutely, positively does do investigations, and they do follow-ups too. He knew it, and he deflected.

You write: ” In order to destroy the life of a person you disagree with politically, you are willing to accept 37 year old baseless accusations from people admitting to be drunk, as fact?
Seriously?”

I was opposed the Kavenaugh nomination before any of the Blasey stuff came out. As Senator Leahy pointed out in an op-ed today, Kavenaugh has lied under oath. He has perjured himself more than once. In addition, Kavenaugh drafted a memo during the Clinton impeachment with 10 s*xually graphic questions for Starr to ask Clinton. That alone should disqualify Kavenaugh. Let’s hope he is asked the same questions tomorrow! When Bush became president, Kavenaugh reversed all of his opinions. He is a partisan hack, and a guy like that does NOT belong on the SCOTUS. Finally, no one is being allowed to see what he did for three years during the Bush administration.

Oh, and Kavenaugh had a lot of debts, and someone paid them for him. He joined a country club with a $92,000 initiation fee when he clearly did not have that kind of money.

Everything about this has red flags flying all over it.

As for Blasey, without an FBI investigation we are very limited in what we know for sure. And the refusal to do an FBI investigation, and call a witness who was actually there at the time of the allegation, should be yet another red flag. Putting this guy on the SCOTUS is a huge mistake.

Posted by: phx8 at September 25, 2018 6:03 PM
Comment #431928

I do not defend any of the inexcusable things Trump has said.

However, I do support many of his actions, resulting in several good things for the nation:

  • better border security;
  • better immigration enforcement;
  • the push for eVerify (or similar verification process);
  • lower taxes;
  • less nonsensical, crushing bureaucratic red-tape; lower unemployment;
  • participation is up; more people are employed and working;
  • the push for fair trade;
  • allowed the military to do what they do best, and quickly decimate ISIS and terrorists;
  • lowering corporate taxes to 21% (near the global average of 20%), causing more investment in the U.S.A, etc.).
  • the stock market is at an all-time high;
  • GDP is over 4%

Actions speak louder than words.

Many, and a growing number of people on the left hate all of the above, and won’t admit to any of it.

As for the Kavanaugh confirmation, proof is required.
So far, there is no proof.
Four of the people that Christina Ford said were there all have no memory of it, and Mark Judge (who may have some credibility issues of his own) said it never happened.
IF there is no proof, and Kavanaugh persists that it never happened, then there should NOT be a presumption guilt.
No one should be presumed guilty and punished for a crime, without evidence. That is a part of the constitution:

    The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 11, states: “Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law in a public trial at which he has had all the guarantees necessary for his defence.”.

Of course, many on the left are going to disagree with all of those accomplishments. Some will try to give credit for all of it to Obama. Thinks under Obama were mediocre at best, despite the total federal debt being almost doubled to $20 Trillion by Obama.

Too many on the left are out of control.
Too many on the left are becoming increasingly violent.
For example (thuggishness by some on the left):
https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/alert-ted-cruz-wife-attacked-escape-staff-struggle-door/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=WJBreaking&utm_campaign=ct-breaking&utm_content=western-journal

The core base Democrats might even approve of that sort of thuggishness, but it isn’t likely to win any votes with independents, and it is independents who decide elections, since there are more independents than Democrats, and more independence than Republicans.

Posted by: d.a.n at September 25, 2018 8:28 PM
Comment #431931

Wow D. you excuse all the inexcusable things Trump has said and done! Oops just what he has said. Yet you hold others responsible for what they have said! You fail to recognize the president has caused the lack of civility amongst Americans or you excuse him for doing so. BFD. You make excuses for Trump and his followers, and hold those you oppose politically to a higher standard! Get over your self.

As you expose your foolishness to the rest of us with your unwarranted name calling one can only wonder why you are so desperate as an “independent” to hate the democrats so much.

I can tell you this I do agree with you when hold up the Universal Declaration of Human Rights as a defense of Kavanagh. You should insist that the repubs in the Senate trying to rush his appointment through to delay this clown show until he has his day in court. There is no time limit after all.

Posted by: j2t2 at September 25, 2018 9:20 PM
Comment #431937
j2t2 wrote:Wow D. you excuse all the inexcusable things Trump has said and done! Oops just what he has said. Yet you hold others responsible for what they have said!
Only if their actions are also bad. Actions speak louder than words. It is that simple.
j2t2 wrote:You fail to recognize the president has caused the lack of civility amongst Americans or you excuse him for doing so.
Nonsense. The lack of civility is the fault of the uncivil, who physically attack others that they disagree with, such as those listed below (i.e. the proof you requested, as if it did not exist).
j2t2 wrote:BFD. You make excuses for Trump and his followers, and hold those you oppose politically to a higher standard! Get over your self.
Haha! You sound angry. The truth hurts, eh?
j2t2 wrote:As you expose your foolishness to the rest of us with your unwarranted name calling one can only wonder why you are so desperate as an “independent” to hate the democrats so much.
I don’t hate all Democrats; only the thuggish Democrats and similar ilk who resort to violence against those that disagree (as evidenced in the list below).
j2t2 wrote:I can tell you this I do agree with you when hold up the Universal Declaration of Human Rights as a defense of Kavanagh. You should insist that the repubs in the Senate trying to rush his appointment through to delay this clown show until he has his day in court. There is no time limit after all.
Hard to have a trial when there is no evidence (not yet, anyway), and “he says” and “she says”, and four of the people Ford mentioned don’t corroborate her story. IF there is no evidence, there is no need for a trial.
j2t2 wrote:Well D. time to provide so facts.
No problem. Here you go. Enjoy:
  • Lets start with this which happened today, and is only one of many instances where thugs on the left have bullied people they don’t agree with, and which has become almost a weekly occurrence: www.westernjournal.com/ct/alert-ted-cruz-wife-attacked-escape-staff-struggle-door/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=WJBreaking&utm_campaign=ct-breaking&utm_content=western-journal
  • Chicago Torture Incident is not Isolated - Trump Supporters have been violently attacked ALL OVER THE COUNTRY: dailycaller.com/2017/01/05/chicago-torture-not-isolated-incident-trump-supporters-have-been-violently-attacked-all-over-the-country/
  • Woman attacked for supporting Trump: www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Woman-Says-She-Was-Attacked-in-DC-for-Saying-She-Supports-Trump-Police-478576743.html
  • Trump supporter attacked at NYC College: observer.com/2016/11/exclusive-trump-supporter-attacked-at-nyc-college-maga-hat-almost-set-alight/
  • A veteran is attacked for wearing a Trump MAGA hat; he says he is upset by those that don’t respect others’ opinions: www.wtsp.com/article/news/local/veteran-attacked-over-trump-hat/286365895
  • Restaraunt employees fired for attacking a man wearing a MAGA hat: //www.kyma.com/news/restaurant-employees-fired-after-attacking-man-wearing-maga-hat/745878181
  • Teen attacked for wearing “MAGA” hat: www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44732099
  • Man attacked for wearing “MAGA” hat: www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2018/05/15/black-trump-supporter-attacked-at-cheesecake-factory-over-maga-hat-report.html
  • Highschool girl attacked for supporting Trump: www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-1j8upKo6Y
  • Man assualted for flying a Trump flag in his yard: www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Boynton-Beach-Man-Claims-He-Was-Assaulted-Over-Trump-Flag-in-Yard-487493731.html
  • Teen beaten for liking Trump: www.youtube.com/watch?v=x06_9sICCfM
  • Wearing a Trump hat in Hollywood is dangerous; woman is attacked several times by anti-Trump thugs: www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyHB0COkw3s
  • Man getting beaten and bloodied for wearing a Trump hat: www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW_8V5gB6qw
  • Berkley Student beaten for wearing a Trump hat: www.bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2017/02/02/student-wearing-trump-hat-beaten-berkeley-after-protest/htFyg9NRPl0Q5BQI7zhNyH/story.html
  • 15 people beaten for wearing Trump MAGA hats, and showing support for Trump: wtop.com/montgomery-county/2016/11/trump-supporter-15-beaten-during-rockville-protest/slide/1/
  • A man threatens to kill Trump supporters and Congressman: www.newsday.com/long-island/crime/threats-zeldin-campaign-nesconset-1.19664904
  • A anti-Trump, anti-Republican thug shot Congressman Scalise, Zack Barth, Matt Mika, and two police: David Bailey and Crystal Griner: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Congressional_baseball_shooting
  • A student, Emily Markowski (age 18) says she was attacked for wearing a Trump MAGA hat: www.guelphmercury.com/news-story/6969753-u-of-guelph-student-says-she-was-assaulted-for-wearing-trump-hat/
  • A student, Gavin Cortina is beaten on bus for wearing a Trump MAGA hat: thebeatdfw.com/2956856/student-attacked-for-wearing-make-america-great-again-hat-and-gets-suspended/
  • Student, Ashton Hess(age 17) in Seattle is attacked (struck in the head) for wearing Trump MAGA hat: mynorthwest.com/1056866/teen-attacked-seattle-maga-hat/?
  • Attacks are so bad on Trump supports, that many schools banned all Trump branded hats and clothing: www.gq.com/story/trump-gear-in-school
  • More … many people being attacked by anti-Trump thugs: www.westernjournal.com/trumpatwar/fullmovie/?ffv_puid=2801390
This is why so many people are afraid to say they voted or support Trump. Posted by: d.a.n at September 25, 2018 10:22 PM
Comment #431938

On top of that Congressperson Maxine Waters is inciting people to “harass” and hound (or worse) members of the Trump administration.

www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/06/25/maxine_waters_god_is_on_our_side.html

And they have been doing just that:

  • Today, Ted Cruz and his wife were hounded and run out of a restaurant:

www.westernjournal.com/ct/alert-ted-cruz-wife-attacked-escape-staff-struggle-door/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=WJBreaking&utm_campaign=ct-breaking&utm_content=western-journal

  • Kirstjen Nielsen, is confronted by protesters who chant ‘shame’ as she dines at a Mexican restaurant:
  • www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2018/jun/20/protesters-confront-us-homeland-security-secretary-kirstjen-nielsen-mexican-restaurant-video

  • Mitch McConnell is harassed at restaurant, and showed up at his house while his wife, U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao were there:
  • www.newsweek.com/how-long-harassment-trump-officials-gets-out-control-opinion-1018085

  • Candace Owens harassed and hounded out of restaurant:
  • www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-candace-owens-charlie-kirk-protestors-restaurant-a8480746.html

  • Stephen Miller, a White House adviser, was also harassed last week when he tried to dine at an upscale Mexican eatery in Washington.
  • Florida Attorney General, Pam Bondi was confronted by a group of protesters outside the screening of a documentary about Mister Rogers in Tampa. A video of the confrontation shows the Florida AG leaving the theater as several people yell at her, with one woman seen shouting at her about Bondi’s recent actions on health care policy and her stance on immigration.
  • Sarah Sanders’ was asked to leave the Red Hen restaurant in Lexington, Va. – protesters gathered outside Nielsen’s Virginia townhouse, chanting “no justice, no sleep” and playing recordings of immigrant children crying.
  • “Last Week Tonight” host John Oliver requesting that his audience send obscene images to Attorney General Jeff Sessions and posting Sessions’ email account on air.
  • “… based on specific and credible threats that have been levied against certain DHS employees and a sharp increase in the overall number of general threats against DHS employees — although the veracity of each threat varies,” the memo from acting deputy secretary of homeland security Claire M. Grady stated, according to CBS News. “In addition, over the last few days, thousands of employees have had their personally identifiable information publically [sic] released on social media.”
  • www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/25/trump-officials-hounded-and-harassed-as-protester-tactics-take-turn.html

  • Actor Peter Fonda also was condemned for his Twitter call to “rip Barron Trump from his mother’s arms and put him in a cage with pedophiles.”
  • Steve Scalise knows firsthand the dangerous consequences that can result from making political differences personal and vitriolic.
  • en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Scalise

    Even David Axelrod wrote:

    Kind of amazed and appalled by the number of folks on Left who applauded the expulsion of @PressSec and her family from a restaurant.
    This, in the end, is a triumph for @realDonaldTrump vision of America:
    Now we’re divided by red plates & blue plates!#sad
    11:09 AM - Jun 24, 2018

    The only thing missing from David Axelrod’s statement is the source of the harassment and violence seen to date: it is coming from too many on the left, full of hate for Trump and anyone who supports Trump.

    Posted by: d.a.n at September 25, 2018 11:30 PM
    Comment #431950

    “You fail to recognize the president has caused the lack of civility amongst Americans or you excuse him for doing so. BFD.”

    The lefts refusal to accept their loss of an election has caused the lack of civility among Americans. In fact I don’t remember the right rioting, looting, vandalizing, blocking public right of way, and numerous other criminal acts after losing the 2008, and 2012 presidential elections.

    “You make excuses for Trump and his followers, and hold those you oppose politically to a higher standard! Get over your self.”


    Crocodile tears. Now that’s funny. You people better settle down, your creating a hostile environment that could in the end cost you dearly. These illegal demonstrations in congress, and in congressional, and senate offices are not going to help you. They will only make people more angry. You have a right to protest PEACEFULLY, not raise hell, and disrupt peoples lives, and their ability to go about their daily business. You sure as hell have no right to destroy property, and commit acts of violence against those whom you disagree with. Attack me in a crowd and it will be the last thing you do.

    Posted by: dbs at September 26, 2018 8:21 AM
    Comment #431951

    Phx8,

    Merriam Webster: lie - to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive

    I highly doubt that you or your left-wing links know the intent behind him saying what he did. That means you are left with only guessing, which is based on your opinion, which is formed by your politics.

    Trump was a businessman, not a politician or DC insider, so it is expected that he will be learning things as he goes. In fact, your own repost of the ‘full exchange’ shows that could indeed be the case.

    Trump: “Well it would seem that the FBI really doesn’t do that.”
    He has been told this.

    Trump: “They’ve investigated about six times before, and it seems that they don’t do that.”
    They have conducted background checks 6 times before, not full blown FBI investigations. He has been told that the FBI’s investigation on these matter are normally just the background checks.

    All politicians lie. Yes, I believe Trump has also lied. But this silly sh*t you guys are doing to pad your list is nonsensical partisanship.

    You write: ” In order to destroy the life of a person you disagree with politically, you are willing to accept 37 year old baseless accusations from people admitting to be drunk, as fact?
    Seriously?”

    “I was opposed the Kavenaugh nomination before any of the Blasey stuff came out.”

    Of course you were. People usually support or oppose these appointments based on how they think they will rule.

    What you guys do to nominee’s though, goes WAY beyond normal. This is a straight white male who you have been told is not pro-abortion and he must be stopped at all costs.
    When all normal and legal avenues result in zero, you fall back on trying to shape the court of public opinion and resort to hateful unfair personal attacks and destruction. THAT

    “As for Blasey, without an FBI investigation we are very limited in what we know for sure.”

    Why not just check with the local authorities who conducted the investigation when she filed her report? You know, like it’s normally done.

    Posted by: kctim at September 26, 2018 9:06 AM
    Comment #431952

    It isn’t too hard to poke some holes in Politifacts. While some statements can be classified as false, some are splitting hairs to technically classify statements as false.
    For example:

  • (1)Trump said 24-SEP-2018: Under the North American Free Trade Agreement, “we lost millions of jobs.”
  • -A 2014 report from the group found that from 1993 to 2013, “the U.S. trade deficit with Mexico and Canada increased from $17 (billion) to $177.2 billion, displacing 851,700 U.S. jobs.

    Therefore, by year 2018, it could easily be, and probably is millions. Instead of splitting hairs, the main point is that NAFTA has not been good for the U.S.A., and that is why it has be re-negotiated.

  • (2)Trump said 20-SEP-2018: On investigating during the Supreme Court confirmation process, “The FBI doesn’t do that.”
  • - More splitting hairs. I think what Trump means is that the FBI can draw no conclusions (as Joe Biden also said during the confirmation of Clarence Thomas in 1991). Also, there is no credible evidence, and unless there is evidence, there is also no point in a trial. IF there was evidence, there would most certainly be indictments a long, long, long time ago. And despite no evidence against Kavanaugh, his accusers were all minors, so no one is likely to ever be indicted, regardless of who is lying or mistaken.

  • (3)Trump said on 6-SEP-2018: “We’re making (Medicare) stronger. We’re making Social Security stronger.”
  • - It is possible that the Trump is strengthening Medicare. After all, Obamacare (a disaster) was undermining medicare:
    - thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/healthcare/335534-the-american-health-care-act-undermines-medicare
    … the Trump administration is trying to undo the damage caused by Obamacare.

  • (4)Trump said: Says “96 percent of (Google News) results on ‘Trump News’ are from National Left-Wing Media.”
  • - IF you read Politifacts explanation, of 76 total stories, most came from outlets such as CNN, the Washington Post and NBC. Only three came up from the Wall Street Journal, which is labeled right-leaning by the chart. 100*(76-3)/76=96%. Politifact states that this conclusion is debatable.
    Also, a video was released that showed how upset the leadership of Google was after Trump won, and theorized on ways to improve future election results. It is not at all inconceivable that Google could tweak search engines to have a bias. Google has some serious issues of its own. Also, a left media bias exists. On the left, there is CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NY Times, LA Times, San Francisco Chronicle, Washington Post. On the right, there is FOX and OAN (OAN is not as widely available as FOX), WSJ. n 2017, Gallup released the results of a poll with a similar question, with it finding that the majority of Americans view the news media favoring a particular political party, with 64% believing it favored the Democratic Party, compared to 22% who believed it favored the Republican Party. Leading up to the 2016 elections, all of the left MSMs were predicting an easy win by Hillary. The right MSMs were too, but not by as-large percentages. They all got it wrong, but the predominantely left bias in the MSM was obvious.

  • (5)Trump said (13-AUG-2018): in a tweet that Kasich is “very unpopular.”
  • - Herb Asher, political science professor emeritus at Ohio State University, he [Kasich] is not highly regarded,” he said. “In this narrow way, Trump’s electoral influence is significant in the state”.

    So, it seems debatable again. “very unpopular” sounds like an exaggeration, but it depends on who you ask. People in Ohio seem to like Kasich, but outside of that, including many who voted for Trump (nationwide), it is debatable. After all, while Kasich won the Ohio primary, he did not win the presidential nomination.

    That’s just a small sample from the top of the list on Politifacts.

    Again, I don’t think there is much point in trying to defend some of the things Trump says.

    However, there are a LOT of people that like the results of the last two years.
    For a LOT of people, results and actions speak louder than words.
    Also, there are a LOT of people that support Trump, but they are silent about it, because they fear they will be attacked by some of the increasingly violent left. That may be why the polls were off in 2016.

    Posted by: d.a.n at September 26, 2018 9:11 AM
    Comment #431955

    Using the standards set by the left for lying, then the comment, “Obama saved millions of jobs.” is a lie.

    Posted by: Weary Willie at September 26, 2018 10:21 AM
    Comment #431956

    Not a peep from the left about Hillbilly’s narrow escape from snipers in Bosnia. The left also stated Hillbilly is healthy enough to serve as President. Maybe those sprints across the tarmac helped her stay in shape.

    How does the left characterize Bill saying he “did not have sexual relations with that woman”? Wasn’t that a lie? Yet, all is forgiven by the left when it comes to “one of the greatest presidents of the 20th century”.

    The left had no problem when Dirty Harry said he had it on good authority Romney failed to pay his taxes for 10 years. The left didn’t consider that a lie? The left ate that up like the gullible fools they are. The end justifies the means. That’s small stuff coming from scum who said the “war is lost” when American troops are still on the battlefield.

    But, hey! What difference, at this point, does it make?

    Posted by: Weary Willie at September 26, 2018 10:57 AM
    Comment #431963

    Well D. I looked at the youtube video “man getting bloodied…. but it seems to be very vague as to what happened. The man is asked why he assaulted a girl, which in true Kavanagh fashion he denied, so I was wondering why you would give this video any credence. I mean it doesn’t show what happened and is taking place during a Fascist groups attempt to cause violence. If this is any example of what you are using as proof of your far right talking point you have a long way to go.

    Posted by: j2t2 at September 26, 2018 5:55 PM
    Comment #431976

    j2t2,
    Ha ha!
    Funny how you only nitpicked only one of many examples.
    But I expected you to do something like that, since you are blind to the truth.
    Besides, there are many other versions of that same video that show what happened, but again, you are not interested in the truth. You simply want to believe what you want to believe, and nothing, and no amount of evidence will change your brainwashed mind.

    Posted by: d.a.n at September 26, 2018 7:49 PM
    Comment #431977

    j2t2,
    Based on your previous comments about Trump and supporters not deserving respect, and your easy dismissal of the considerable evidence of violence against Trump and supporters, it seems clear now that you apparently APPROVE of it.

    Too bad.

    It shows how low some people will stoop, and how any amount of evidence, reason, and logic is a complete waste of time on people like that.

    For people like that:

  • All they know is their hatred for Trump,
  • and their hatred for those that support Trump’s accomplishments;
  • and hatred for the booming economy;
  • and hatred for the highest stock market levels in years;
  • and hatred for increased border security (isn’t national security is one of the federal government’s primary the primary responsibilities);
  • and hatred for the rule of law and deportation of criminal illegal immigrants;
  • and hatred for the constitution (obviously, since Sanctuary cities warn against ICE raids to arrest criminal illegal immigrants, and states threaten (e.g. Xavier Baccera, in California) to prosecute anyone who assists ICE;
  • and hatred for any successes that stand in the way of YOUR party regaining the majority;
  • I don’t recall seeing the Tea Party, and other people on the right rioting, burning, and beating people in the streets.
    Yet, you so easily dismiss the massive evidence of violence on the left.

    But guess what?
    IF you and your left wing buddies keep all of that up, you will never regain the majority.
    What you forget is that independents decide elections, and independents are not going to be impressed by so many on the left that violently attack those they disagree with, riot, burn, and stoop to the lowest of the lowest tricks and deeds, because they are such big cry babies, and can’t accept the 2016 election.

    And you talk about lies and things people say, how Obama was mistreated, etc.
    But you refuse to look at people’s actions on the left.
    Well, here are some things to consider about your precious Obama and the left, who you think was so grand.

    OBAMA (not a comprehensive list):


    • 001. “I will have the most transparent administration.”;
    • 002. “I have shovel ready jobs.”;
    • 003. “The IRS is not targeting anyone.”; Lois Lerner was never indicted, but should have been (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lois_Lerner);
    • 004. “If four Americans get killed…uh…. it is not optimal.” (re: Benghazi: HHMmmm: www.floppingaces.net/2012/10/20/obama-youtube-
      video-disgusting-four-americans-dead-not-optimal-reader-post/);
    • 005. “Benghazi was because of a youtubevideo.”; Another disgusting lie; Hillary Clinton and Susan Rice also lied about what happened;
    • 006. “ObamaCare will be good for America.”; DOH!
    • 007. “If you like your doctor, you can keep him, PERIOD.”;
    • 008. If you like your health insurance, you can keep it, PERIOD! ;
    • 009. “Premiums will be lowered by $2500”;
    • 010. “I did not say you could keep your health care.” (Regardless that 29 recorded videos show Obama did say EXCACTLY that);
    • 011. “No one making less than $250,000 will see their taxes raised one dime.”; Opppsss…that was B.S.
    • 012. “If I had a son…”; This is not the only time Obama racially pre-judged an incident incorrectly;
    • 013. “I am not a dictator.”; Doth protest too much!?
    • 014. “I will put an end to the type of politics that “breeds division, conflict and cynicism”.; HHMmmmm … laughable.
    • 015. “You didn’t build that.”; This reveals a lot about Obama’s philosophy (www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKjPI6no5ng);
    • 016. “I will restore trust in Government.”; Really?
    • 017. “The Cambridge police acted stupidly.”; This is not the only time Obama racially pre-judged an incident incorrectly;
    • 018. “I am not after your guns.”; Yeah, right? However, Obama’s disdain for the 2nd Amendment actually incentivized people to buy more guns, before Obama could shut down, or limit sales;
    • 019. “The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure.” (Senator BO of 2006); yet, Obama set a new record, by doubling the national debt, leaving it at almost $20 Trillion by the end of 2016;
    • 020. “I have been practicing…I bowled a 129. It’s like — it was like Special Olympics.”; HHMMmmm…that’s not nice, but it is doubtful even Obama meant to denigrate people with special needs;
    • 021. “I think when you spread the wealth around, it’s good for everybody.”; Yeah, right. As usual, the middle-class gets screwed while their health insurance is destroyed; again, this reveals a lot about Obama’s philosophy (www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoqI5PSRcXM);
    • 022. “The Public Will Have 5 Days To Look At Every Bill That Lands On My Desk”; Did that happen? I don’t think so?
    • 023. “It’s not my red-line; it is the world’s red-line.”; What red-line?
    • 024. “Whistleblowers will be protected.”; Nevermind the numoerous cover-ups and stonewalling, Benghazi, IRS, Fast and Furious, VA, etc.;
    • 025. “I will close Gitmo.” (Guantanamo); Almost! And Obama released many from Gitmo, and they went on to commit more terrorist acts, killing and injuring more people (www.politifact.com/florida/statements/2017/jan/25/cory-gardner/how-many-released-guantanamo-bay-prisoners-commit-/); As of 23-JAN-2017, several Americans have been killed by the released terrorists; the federal government reported that 17.6% (122 individuals) had been “confirmed of re-engaging” and 12.4% (86 individuals) were suspected of re-engaging in terrorism.
    • 026. “The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn’t, — but she is a typical white person.”; HHMmmmm … what did Obama just say any typical white person?!?
    • 027. “I am not spying on American citizens.”; B.S.! Damn sure are!
    • 029. Obama said the government shutdown is all the “GOP’s fault”; Maybe because they knew Obamacare was a disaster? (www.forbes.com/sites/quora/2013/10/03/why-did-the-u-s-government-shut-down-in-october-2013/#63ed5d157d9d)
    • 030. “ObamaCare will lower costs for everyone.”; but they actually doubled and tripled for many, causing great harm and loss to many;
    • 031. “More Americans will be insured under Obamacare”; but more harm than good was the actual result;
    • 032. “Islam is the religion of peace and tolerance…Muslims are our friends” (then Obama bows to the muslim leaders; very strange, and not the norm for national leaders who are essentially at a peer level; not subordinate); but then, I remember George Bush walking around while holding hands with the Saudi Crown Prince Abdjullah. That was also very strange. Might be the oil, eh? However, today, since 2017, the U.S. is no longer so dependent on foreign oil;
    • 033. “That’s thegood thing about being President, I can do whatever I want,” ;
    • 034. 2011 Arab spring: FAIL;
    • 035 America’s 2010 Summer of recovery: FAIL;
    • 036. Hiring a known palestinian terrorist to work on Obamacare in Illinois. Didn’tbother to check her on e-verify;
    • 037. “I promise 100% transparency in my administration.”; That’s laughable; especially in light of the IRS targeting conservative groups; the deep-state, and officials in the DOJ and FBI trying to use a fake Steele dossier against a political opponent;
    • 038. “Buying health care insurance will be like using Amazon.”; Ha Ha! Do you remember how screwed up the web-site was, for a very long time? Another lie, and/or a massive example of incompetence;
    • 039. “I will end Income Tax for seniors making less than $50K a year.”; That’s B.S. That never happened;
    • 040. “I will bring ALL of our troops home within ONE year.”; That didn’t happend;
    • 041. “I’ll put the Health Care negotiations on CSPAN so everyone can see who is at the table!”;
    • 042. “I’ll have no lobbyists in my administration.”;
    • 043. DOJ spying on the free press telephone calls;
    • 044. Blocking veterans from seeing their own WWII memorials during government shutdown; shutting down white house (people’s house)tours; but allows illegals to protest on the mall during the same government shutdown;
    • 045. Solyndra bankruptcy cost to taxpayer’s;
    • 046. “Obamacare will not be used to fund abortions.”;
    • 047. Eric Holder — way too much to list here for Eric Holder;
    • 048. Millions losing health care coverage, and forced to spend double and triple;
    • 049. RECORD welfare rolls;
    • 050. RECORD hollywood parties on the taxpayer’s dime;
    • 051. RECORD campaign tours on the taxpayer’s dime;
    • 052. RECORD exorbitant vacations on the taxpayer’s dime; NOTE: Trump donates his salary to charity;
    • 053. RECORD secret service agents compared to ANY other president, on the taxpayer’s dime;
    • 054. Unconstitutional Obama recess appointment;
    • 055. Taking all credit for SEAL Team 6 success;
    • 056. Forcing businesses to violate their religious beliefs about abortion with Obamacare; forcing businesses to provide insurance to fund abortions;
    • 057. Obamacare website no-bid contract website-cronyism that cost $634Mto build (and the website NEVER worked),amazon.com cost
    • 058. Supporting the Muslim Brotherhood terrorists with arms and money in Syria, on the taxpayer’s dime;
    • 059. NSA acting as Obama Gestapo, spying in ALL AMERICAN telephone calls;
    • 060. Proposed amnesty for illegal law breakers;
    • 061. Spying on Americans, on American soil, with drones;
    • 062. NEVER had a balanced budget;
    • 063. CONSTANTLY contracting economy under Obama;
    • 064. The Russians invaded Ukraine, (and Obama does NOTHING);
    • 065. 6 million people losing their healthcare thanks to Obamacare;
    • 066. “The United States maintains a ‘rock-solid’ commitment to Israel”;
    • 067. Illegal fundraising for Obamacare by Katherine Sebelius (solicitation of money from the companies she regulates) (and Obama does NOTHING);
    • 068. Katherine Sebelius TOTAL incompetence in rolling out Obamacare (and Obama does NOTHING);
    • 069. ex-IRS official Lerner takes 5th amendment; she is never held accountable;
    • 070. Failed to fund our Nation’s military;
    • 071. Higher Spending and No Balanced Budget—EVER; doubled the national debt to about $20 Trillion (a new record);
    • 072. $1.2 Trillion in Higher Taxes (as of JUNE-2014);
    • 073. known Obama supporter is appointed to investigate IRS targeting scandal; lots of stonewalling followed; in the end, the IRS has to pay millios in reparations, but no one in the IRS is ever held accountable in the so-called most accountable and “transparent administration”;
    • 074. Buying clothes at The Gap: “Oh wow; credit card machines had electronic signature pads”;
    • 075. former Soviet Union laughs at Obama’s Ukraine sanctions.;
    • 076. Over 70% of Obamacare signups are actually from people who LOST their insurance BECAUSE of Obamacare in the first place!;
    • 077. In Maryland: Obama celebrates 60,000 Obamacare signups, BUT 73,000 lost insurance BECAUSE OF Obamacare!;
    • 078. Obama did NOTHING to prevent some 150,000 people being killed in Syria, and he and the left were silent on the matter;
    • 079. On April 6th, 2014 Obama gave a speech on the 20th anniversary of the genocide in Rwanda lecturing about “the world’s failure to respond more quickly” and that “we always have a choice … we must never be indifferent.”; Then there is Syria? And the red-line?
    • 080. Obama demands “equality” but only pays women in his administration 88% of what it pays men;
    • 081. “We’re focused like lasers on job creation!!!”; however, by the end of Obama’s 8 years, record numbers were collecting food stamps;
    • 082. “Jobs are our number one priority!!!!”; under Obama, employment and the economy (for 8 years) was mediocre, at best;
    • 083. “Republicans still can’t bring themselves to admit that the Affordable Care Act is working.”;
    • 084. “If Republicans want to spend all their time talking about repealing a law that’s working, that’s their business.”;
    • 085. Syria uses chemical weapons crossing Obama’s “red line” and Obama is SILENT on the matter;
    • 086. As of 21-APR-2014, Obama delays the keystone pipeline for the 45th time;
    • 087. China has become the #1 economy with “ObamaNomics.”;
    • 088. Iran WILL have a nuclear bomb under Obama; yet, Iran was given hundreds of billions of dollars, and immediately ramped up work on missiles, and Iran still continued its nuclear programs; and today, John Kerry is having secret, unauthorized meetings with Iran;
    • 089. in 2013, under the direction of Barack Obama, The Immigration and Customs Enforcement custody 36,000 illegal immigrants who had been convicted of murder, sexual assault, kidnapping, and aggravated assault, and drunk or drugged driving;
    • 090. incompetence at the Veterans Affairs Administration. Our veterans died …. Obama hires a “coverup” specialist Rob Nabors to assist in the White House’s reputation for deception;
    • 091. Almost every photo of Obama at the White house shows Obama with his feet on the historically significant antique furniture … it shows a lack of respect for its historical significance;
    • 092. 40 veteran patients die after being placed on a hidden waiting list that could last for up to a year, while officials at the hospital shredded documents and faked evidence to make it seem as if waiting times were under control;
    • 093. New Horizons in Presidential Dignity: President Obama does the “Shake Shack Shimmy” during his visit to the sandwich joint in Washington Friday May 17th 2014. U6 unemployment rate: 17.8% ;
    • 094. May 17th 2014: Greater than Fifty million working-age Americans aren’t working, according to the labor department, and Obama pushes immigration plan; record levels of people collecting food stamps under Obama administration;
    • 095. “STINKBURGER” (www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2014/04/02/obama_paul_ryans_budget_plan_a_stinkburger_or_meanwich.html);
    • 096. numerous questionable “executive actions” by Obama; some ruled unconstitutional, and Obama has lost in the Supreme Court more than any modern president (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_executive_actions_by_Barack_Obama);
    • 097. Russia signs a contract with Iran to build two more nuclear reactors at its Bushehr power plant as part of a broader deal for up to eight reactors in the Islamic state;
    • 098. New Record: Price of Gas greater than $3 per Gallon for consecutive 1,245 Days (3.41 years);
    • 099. 5-30-14 ILLEGAL negotiation with terrorists: 5 gitmo Taliban terrorist leaders ILLEGALLY released for one American Army deserter: Bowe Berghdahl;
    • 100. Inexcusable! Obama released many from Gitmo, and they committed more terrorist acts, killing and injuring more people (www.politifact.com/florida/statements/2017/jan/25/cory-gardner/how-many-released-guantanamo-bay-prisoners-commit-/); Seriously? As of 23-JAN-2017, several Americans have been killed by the released terrorists; the federal government reported that 17.6% (122 individuals) had been “confirmed of re-engaging” and 12.4% (86 individuals) were suspected of re-engaging in terrorism. George W. Bush released some too, so he is culpable too.
    • 101. Obama negotiates with terrorists to release an army deserter because “we can’t leave an American Behind” but does nothing for the Marine that was being detained illegally in Mexico, arrested in Mexico less than 1 mile from the U.S. border (news.vice.com/article/ex-marine-who-carried-loaded-guns-into-mexico-is-released); Even if Tahmooressi intentionally broke the law, how does the actions of Bergdahl and Tahmooressi compare?
    • 102. Barack Obama’s admits to a what he calls a “boneheaded” move in involving contributor Antoin “Tony” Rezko, a Chicago businessman, in the purchase of his property on June 15, 2005. Rezko’s wife, Rita, also an Obama donor, bought the adjoining plot in Hyde Park from the couple, Fredric Wondisford and Sally Radovick, for the $625,000 asking price, the same day that Obama bought the house for $300,000 less than the asking price. Antoin Rezko was under federal investigation at the time. Rezko was indicted on unrelated fraud charges 16 months later, in October 2006. Obama has since returned about $85,000 in campaign contributions made or raised by Rezko … In January 2006, Rita Rezko sold Obamas’ one-sixth of the lot, for $104,500, to expand their yard;
    • 103. During Obama’s inauguration in JAN-2009, 1,100 elected Democrats have been ousted by Republicans, hold only 18 of 50 governorships, and 31 of 99 state legislature chambers. Obama asked Americans to cast their votes for a thumbs-up or thumbs-down, and they did. In almost every respect, Obama leaves behind a trail of failure and disappointment. Obamacare was a healthcare disaster, and Politifact dubbed Obama’s statement, which he repeated over and over (“If you like your health plan, you can keep it”) as the “Lie of the Year”. Obama’s foreign policy was a disaster, and Obama’s rush to pull troops from Iraq and Afghanistan created a vacuum which plunged the region into terror, voilence, and inspired lethal terrorist attacks in the west.
    • 104. Obama promised to soothe America’s bitter and divisive politics, but the healer-in-chief never showed up. In Obama’s own words, his political strategy was one of ruthless escalation: Obama said: “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun.” During his 2012 reelection campaign;
    • 105. Obama and his administration had a filibuster-proof Congress, and failed to pass a pathway to citizenship for the “Dreamer” illegal immigrants; Obama was already too focused on Obamacare and what he thouhgt was going to be his benevolent legacy for America (which turned into a disaster);

    Regarding the 2016 election:
    (1) Republicans, and many independents were so, so, so, so sick and tired of lying, corrupt politicians, that they ignored 16 Republicans running for President. They also didn’t like Hillary. Not a single one of the 16 other Republicans had a chance.
    That should be a message to the career politicians in the Republican party.
    I never thought I would live to see the day when a large group of the electorate (about half) finally got so fed up with career politicians, that they pretty much gave all of them the middle finger, including all of the 16 Republicans running for President and the Democrats too.

    As for Democrats, they seemed to only want more of the “same old, same old”; they wanted Hillary Clinton, or Bernie Sanders (a self admitted Socialist). Hillary may have won the popular vote, but thank goodness for the Electoral College System, which prevents only one or two states (i.e. California and New York) from deciding for the other 48 states. The problem with Hillary is that she was not well-liked by many, and hated by many, and was thoroughly trounced by Trump’s 304 to Hillary’s 227 electoral votes.

    Again, I don’t recall seeing the Tea Party, and other people on the right rioting, burning, and beating people in the streets.
    Yet, you so easily dismiss the massive evidence of violence on the left.
    Therefore, based on your previous comments about Trump and supporters not deserving respect, and your easy dismissal of the considerable evidence of violence against Trump and supporters, it seems clear now that you not only APPROVE of it, but believe that Trump and supporters deeerve to be attacked, bloodied, shot (like Steven Scalise), and killed.

    Posted by: d.a.n at September 26, 2018 8:22 PM
    Comment #432011
    1)Trump said 24-SEP-2018: Under the North American Free Trade Agreement, “we lost millions of jobs.”

    Wow let me get this straight D., By your own reckoning the total jobs over 20 years of NAFTA was 815,000 yet in the next 4 years it was probably an additional million! I mean millions means more than one right? Hahaha This is your poking holes in politifact! right… Really more jobs were lost when GWB and the repubs tanked the economy in 2008. Not to mention the number of jobs created during the same time frame.

    “U.S. employment increased over the period of 1993–2007 from 110.8 million people to 137.6 million people.[13] Specifically within NAFTA’s first five years of existence, 709,988 jobs (140,000 annually), were created domestically.[14]

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NAFTA%27s_effect_on_United_States_employment

    Ha ha! Funny how you only nitpicked only one of many examples

    D., Because of time constraints I chose a random sample and it didn’t live up to it’s billing. If this is typical of your examples it shows us you guys are not only projecting you are exaggerating as well.

    When you publish a list that is supposed to be factual and it doesn’t live up to a casual review it is you that has the problem D.

    In both list you presented one of your many examples is found to be so biased, so one sided and so wrong why would anyone bother to research the rest of the list? It’s like watching Faux or Breitbart or some other propaganda outlet.

    Perhaps if you do away with your extremely biased list, especially the Obama list because the “logic” of “well he did it to” doesn’t really excuse Trump from so many outright lies like the inauguration numbers does it? Instead accept the reality of Trump as you excuse him for being a businessman D.. He is a narcissistic liar and has proven it his first year in office.

    I can actually agree with some of what you say on NAFTA as it was lax on environmental and labor issues. But defending Trumps numbers….. well the joke is on you D.

    Posted by: j2t2 at September 27, 2018 3:35 PM
    Comment #432012

    Wow seen some footage of Kavanaugh, using his kids as political pawns, getting so emotional in his well prepared speech. He wasn’t even the one under the light being grilled. Reminds me of Hillary sitting in front of a senate committee for 11 hours being grilled by them. Well except she wasn’t invoking her kids, nor moaning about her and her families life being destroyed nor crying about it like Kavanaugh was..

    Does that work for a Hillary moment Weary?

    Posted by: j2t2 at September 27, 2018 5:08 PM
    Comment #432013
    j2t2 wrote: well the “joke” is on you D.
    Is that the best you can do? Unfortunately, j2t2, are wrong again. Math, evidently, is not your strong suit, is it?

    For example, you tried (and failed) to disprove the loss of jobs caused by NAFTA could be over a million as of 24-SEP-2018.
    You based your argument on the fact that the trade deficit from 1993 to 2013 was $177.2 Billion with a very conservative estimate of 871,700 jobs lost (an average of $20 Billion deficit per year, and 42,585 jobs lost per year), and you incorrectly assumed that the NAFTA deficit could not have increased significantly in the 4 years since 2013 (from 2013 to 2017, or 2018 when Trump made the statement about millions of jobs lost due to NAFTA on 24-SEP-2018).

    Well, the 2017 NAFT trade deficit in 2017 alone had grown to $89 Billion, which is FAR, FAR more than the average of $20 Billion per year from 1993 to 2013. Therefore, the NAFTA trade deficit annual average is 4.45 times more in 2017 than it averaged over the 20 years from 1993 to 2013. And IF the NAFTA deficit has averaged about $89 Billion for only the last 3 years (2014 to 2017) for a total of $267 Billion, then the jobs lost could have also increased from an average of 42,585 jobs per year to 4.5 times that which is 191,632 per year (574,897 over 3 years from 2014-to-2017), which, when added to the estimated 851,700 jobs lost, comes to a total of 1.4266 million jobs. Add 2018, and the number is larger yet.

    j2t2 wrote:But defending Trumps numbers….. well the joke is on you D.
    You wish. So, as seen above, it is not at all far fetched that NAFTA could have resulted in millions of job losses in the U.S. Unfortunately, the spirit of Trump’s statement, which is that NAFTA is bad for U.S. citizens, is ignored. That is what is important. But, some people, who are more interested in wallowing in the nasty, circular, partisan warfare, they prefer to nitpick every syllable, while ignoring the big picture, which is what is more important. But, can you admit it?

    You then lamely post a link to show that employment increased by 26.6 million from 110.8 million to 137.6 million over the 14 years from 1993 to 2007, which is about an average of 1.9 million per year.
    But, much of that is simply a result of increased population, because the U.S. population increased by about 60 million from 260 million to 320 million (from 1993 to 2007), which is about an average of about 6 million per year.
    Therefore, your attempt to somehow use employment is bogus.
    But can you admit it?

    The problem with extremists (both on the left and right) is that they can’s see anything but what they want to see.
    They find themselves getting twisted into a pretzel, while wallowing in prolific, circular logic, and gobbledygook to prove your point, and are never able to admit they may be wrong.
    They are unable to focus on “ACTIONS and RESULTS”, versus bombastic rhethoric.
    I am not making excuses for, nor approving, nor defending some of the things Trump says.
    But, again, Actions speak louder than words”.
    Are you denying that there has been significant progress, especially in:

  • the economy?
  • lower unemployment?
  • the push for fairer trade?
  • decimation of ISIS?
  • GDP over 4%?
  • stronger border security?
  • decreased illegal immigration?
  • etc.?
    Extremists are unable to admit any good results, becasue they are blinded by their HATRED.
  • j2t2, you are free to believe what ever you want, but accusations that others are too “biased” is ironically imbecilic.
    You don’t need me to make a fool of you.
    I am sure only one’s self can make a fool of themself.

    Posted by: d.a.n at September 27, 2018 5:21 PM
    Comment #432014
    j2t2 wrote: Wow seen some footage of Kavanaugh, [Kavanaugh] using his kids as political pawns, getting so emotional in his well prepared speech. He wasn’t even the one under the light being grilled.
    The real “WOW” here is your comments. You apparently think Kavanaugh is guilty, despite no evidence, and no corroborating witnesses? Guilty until proven innocent, eh?
    j2t2 wrote: Reminds me of Hillary sitting in front of a senate committee for 11 hours being grilled by them.
    Hillary was caught red-handed lying about Benghazi during that senate committee. It was discovered that Hillary had sent an email to her daughter explaining the people in Benghazi had been killed by Al Qaida-like terrorists: Hillary wrote: “Hey, this attack at Benghazi was caused by Al Qaida-like elements.”. Yet, Hillary and Susan Rice went all over saying it was due to a offensive video.
    j2t2 wrote: Well except she wasn’t invoking her kids, nor moaning about her and her families life being destroyed nor crying about it like Kavanaugh was..
    Those comments are pretty disgusting, and clearly biased, despite you have no evidence of the truth. I had no idea how low you could stoop to. Posted by: d.a.n at September 27, 2018 5:33 PM
    Comment #432015

    The big difference about lying is this:

  • People died, and Hillary lied.
  • Posted by: d.a.n at September 27, 2018 5:43 PM
    Comment #432016

    … and then, callously, Hillary said about what the true cause of the deaths at Benghazi:

    • What difference does it make now?

    Posted by: d.a.n at September 27, 2018 5:46 PM
    Comment #432030
    You wish. So, as seen above, it is not at all far fetched that NAFTA could have resulted in millions of job losses in the U.S. Unfortunately, the spirit of Trump’s statement, which is that NAFTA is bad for U.S. citizens, is ignored. That is what is important.

    Sorry Dan extrapolating in a vain attempt to prove Trump didn’t lie is laughable. On top of that throwing in a strawman and a few “could have’s” to get to somewhere close to what Trump said…well you are just like the rest of the bunch of extremist conservatives here at WB. Myths misinformation half truths and outright lies are you weapons.


    It is important because you wrongly use this misinformation to smear Politifact as you attempt to defend Trump. The real problem is Trump shouldn’t have exaggerated so much to make the NAFTA case. But hey kudos for the rationalizations. “Actions speak louder than words” is funny when the point is about Trump’s lies. Both sides do it yet implying you aren’t one of them extremist but everybody else is! Yeah great rationalizations.

    Posted by: j2t2 at September 28, 2018 9:29 AM
    Comment #432034

    j2t2,
    Obviously, you did not read it.
    It was not an extrapolation.
    The NAFTA deficit increased significantly in the 4 years since 2013 (4.5 times greater per year, on average).
    Maybe math is not your strong suit, eh?

    But your response is predictable, and as usual, you can’t admit when you are wrong.
    You also can’t see the big picture (i.e. that NAFTA is not good for the U.S.), and prefer to wallow in the nasty, circular, partisan warfare due to your deep-rooted hatred for Trump, supporters, and anything non-left.


    Posted by: d.a.n at September 28, 2018 10:12 AM
    Comment #432037

    D.,
    The deficit may have increased significantly but that doesn’t mean the job losses did. Using this method to get at the number of jobs lost in the US due to NAFTA and not technological gains or some other reason has it’s faults. In fact the study you claim to be factual is considered to be an outlier by some.

    Math really isn’t the issue it is factual information that seems to be in short supply. When Sanders made this claim it was considered to be mostly false and he was much more realistic in his numbers than Trump is. So perhaps it is you who should be doing the admitting not me.

    The big picture, you claim, is NAFTA is bad for the US. It may be but using lies such as “millions of jobs were lost” may keep us from the real issue and if NAFTA is truly bad for the US.

    As an example manufacturing jobs. These jobs have been offshored to many places not just Mexico and Canada and they aren’t coming back as of yet. They probably won’t because we have been sold out by the corporations that did the offshoring of jobs and technology. At this point we don’t have the expertise, of the low wage countries those jobs are in, to bring high tech manufacturing back home. Corporate America is more of the bad guy IMHO than NAFTA.

    I remember back in the 80’s when the talk was about America becoming the high tech manufacturing country as we entered the information age. Trade was supposed to be the answer not the problem but unfortunately the corporations deserted the American worker. Blaming 350,000 or so lost jobs due to NAFTA as the problem seems to me to be wrong headed.

    Anyway the point is Trump lied about this issue, or at the best misinformed and gave false hope to his followers. Starting a trade war with China isn’t the answer. Neither is attempting to bully Mexico and Canada into America first nationalism trade agreements.

    Posted by: j2t2 at September 28, 2018 1:58 PM
    Comment #432042

    Nope.
    I don’t think Trump lied about there being millions of jobs lost, because Trump made his statement on 24-SEP-2018, and the 851,700 jobs was for the years leading up to 2014 (4 years ago, and only 148,300 jobs less than a million).
    It is most likely, NAFTA caused the loss of more than only 148,300 jobs since year 2014.

    But, at least you can admit that NAFTA is not good for the USA. And, yes, the corpocracy in the U.S. is part of the problem, because they are (naturally) driven by greed and profits, and cheap foreign labor, rather than trying to keep jobs in the U.S.A.

    One big game changer was the reduction of the 35% corporate tax to 21% (near the global average of 21%) which is incentivizing corporations to move money and operations back to the U.S. (https://247wallst.com/special-report/2018/06/27/manufacturers-bringing-the-most-jobs-back-to-america/2/). The previous 35% corporate tax has been driving businesses and jobs out of the U.S.A. for decades.
    When the left regains control, they will most likely re-raise corporate taxes to 35% or more, which would be a mistake, because corporate taxes are actually paid by the consumer as a pass-through tax, and excessive corporate taxes drives businesses and jobs out of the U.S.A.

    Posted by: d.a.n at September 28, 2018 3:09 PM
    Comment #432049

    D., Of course you don’t think Trump lied. But you certainly haven’t proven Politifact was wrong which was your original claim.
    One has to assume the 800,000 number is valid, (and here we have a conservative using the EPI number and a liberal arguing against it, who would have thought!)because many other studies have found it to be an outlier. One also has to assume the past 4 years has seen significant loss of jobs based upon export/import numbers not actual jobs lost to NAFTA. One also has to disregard other reasons for manufacturing jobs being off shored. One also has to assume technological advances were not a factor in the wildly inflated number you use. A lot of assumptions to defend and protect Trump IMHO.

    Posted by: j2t2 at September 28, 2018 4:47 PM
    Comment #432088

    Great, I like this very much
    online love relationship problem solution astrologer

    Posted by: gunjanjain at September 29, 2018 5:18 AM
    Comment #432092
    j2t2 wrote: A lot of assumptions to defend and protect Trump IMHO.

    Nonsense, because I still don’t think Trump lied about there being millions of jobs lost, because Trump made his statement on 24-SEP-2018, and the 851,700 jobs reported lost due to NAFTA was for the years leading up to 2014 (4 years ago, and only 148,300 jobs less than a million).
    So, it is fairly certain that NAFTA caused the loss of more than only 148,300 jobs since year 2014 (4 years ago).

    However, Politifact conveniently omitted that fact.

    Posted by: d.a.n at September 29, 2018 10:15 AM
    Comment #432112

    The loss of jobs to NAFTA has been going on for longer than 2014! Ross Perot called it, “a giant sucking sound” of jobs leaving the country.

    Posted by: Weary Willie at September 29, 2018 6:22 PM
    Comment #432134

    Right. The reported loss of jobs from 1993 to 2014 (about 20 years) was 851,700 jobs.

    Trump said 24-SEP-2018 that “millions” of jobs were lost, which could be true by 24-SEP-2018.
    Politifact nitpicked and judged it as a false statement, but Politifact omitted that fact that the 851,700 jobs lost was only up to year 2014.

    However, 851,700 / 20 years = average of 42,585 jobs per year.
    2018 - 2014 = 4 years.
    4 years * 42,585 = 170,340 jobs lost from 2014-to-2018.
    851,700 + 170,340 = 1,022,040 (over a million).

    So, I think Politifact got it wrong.
    And none of above even accounts for trade deficits that increased by 4.5 times in 2017, which most likely accounted for more job losses than simply using the average from 1993 to 2014.

    Posted by: d.a.n at September 30, 2018 2:53 PM
    Comment #432135

    Politifact should have judged the statement as: “Possibly”.

    Posted by: d.a.n at September 30, 2018 2:56 PM
    Comment #432144

    Great job, nice article
    iCare Data Recovery Pro Patch

    Posted by: Arshad at October 1, 2018 1:35 AM
    Comment #432146

    I like your post
    IDM Crack

    Posted by: Jimmie Gentry at October 1, 2018 1:37 AM
    Comment #432316

    Togel Sydney

    Posted by: siska at October 4, 2018 10:55 PM
    Post a comment