Third Party & Independents Archives

Obama Admin Full Out To Git Trump

Astounding that John Kerry, ex-DOS, has visited Iran several times since President Trump was elected. We can assume he has retained a security clearance like other retired VIP’s. Would be understandable if he were making these visits at the behest of the President, but he is not.


In fact, he is working against the President, encouraging the Iranian regime to 'wait it out' until a dim regime returns to power in the US.

And, Hillary is on the circuit telling folks that if this President keeps the Senate and House this mid-term election, democracy, rule of law, the way we want things to be, and so on, are all out the door. He will be uncontrollable and fire a lot of people, erosion of institutions, etc.

The ex-intel agency heads, Brennan, Clapper and Hayden, are on the circuit stating that federal employees have a duty to fight Trump and if they lose they should willingly resign/quit their post.

As a taxpayer I ain't happy paying to keep these guys clearances up to date. Did John Kerry travel to Iran on gov't funds, traveling as an 'emissary' or similar?

At what point does working against a sitting President become a crime or treason? When there was/is an entire presidential administration working illegally to take out an opposing presidential candidate and later, a sitting president, does that rise to treason, or is it some other crime?

The President issued an order to 'immediately' declassify certain information and we hear the DOJ is going to slow roll the order and attempt to redact information of their choosing. If this is the case and Jeff Sessions doesn't fire these people then Sessions should be 'immediately' fired. Sessions has said that if new information re Hillary's emails surfaced he would open an investigation. Well, la te da Jeffery. . .

Posted by Roy Ellis at September 19, 2018 11:39 AM
Comments
Comment #431638

Roy, the snakes and rats are trying to crawl out of the swamp before they are annihilated. Many of them are trying to get a deal to avoid prison. The best is yet to come.

The Republican running for the Texas State Senate seat won over the Democrat in a district that Hillary Clinton carried by a twelve percent advantage. He is the first Republican to hold that seat in

…139 years…

and he is the first Hispanic Republican in the Texas senate.

I won’t project this Republican win on the national stage. However, I believe the polling favoring generic Democrats by four percent will be found false when the votes are actually counted.

Posted by: Royal Flush at September 19, 2018 4:57 PM
Comment #431644

Jerry Brown on TV talking to a Samantha or something like that…

“Somethings gotta happen to this guy, and if we don’t get rid of him … . he’s going to undermine American and even the world” …

The GOP/dim establishment so had the world by the tail … and now that the election was won by an independent/populist their worlds are fast turning upside down.

They should not feel so badly, IMO. If it gets too bad I’m sure Trump will pass them some MRE’s, paper towels, and so on …

Posted by: Roy Ellis at September 19, 2018 6:49 PM
Comment #431650

Royal, this mid=term is going to be a watershed moment, IMO.

A critical mass has built up tween good and evil and the election will force people to fish or cut bait.

Trump is in Vegas tomorrow night at 9pm est. Would seem a likely place to pick up ex-dim votes.

Posted by: Roy Ellis at September 19, 2018 9:14 PM
Comment #431766

Very gorgeous! Congrats and long live happy memories!
Love marriage problem solution by astrology advice

Posted by: gunjanjain at September 22, 2018 4:12 AM
Comment #431769

A superior all assignment Help reviews offered by this website with the advantage of online support with high proficiency level based on its latest research and information by professional reviews writers. Wide ranges of subjects are covered with separate writers for each subject.

Posted by: All Assignment help reviews at September 22, 2018 4:35 AM
Comment #431779

A critical mass between good and evil Roy! Well said, but since you are so busy worrying about why Trump hasn’t lived up to his campaign promise to put Hillary in jail you are confused about which side you are on.

Do the good guys suppress the vote based on unfounded claims? Do the good guys claim a mandate when they lose the popular vote by three million or so?

Posted by: j2t2 at September 22, 2018 10:17 AM
Comment #431780

Does the Obama administration even exist today…except in the minds of far right conspiracy types?

Posted by: j2t2 at September 22, 2018 10:19 AM
Comment #431783

They should not feel so bad. If it gets too bad I’m sure Trump will pass them some MRE’s, paper towels, and so on
tellthebell

Posted by: Louis 121 at September 23, 2018 4:18 AM
Comment #431787

RF,
“… I believe the polling favoring generic Democrats by four percent will be found false when the votes are actually counted.”

The latest NBC/WSJ poll:

“In the survey, which was conducted Sept. 16-19, 52 percent of registered voters say they prefer a Democratic-controlled Congress, versus 40 percent who want the Republicans in charge.”

This particular poll has shown a 4% increase in the spread since the last one in August.

Posted by: phx8 at September 23, 2018 12:44 PM
Comment #431790

That is reminiscent of when phx8 was predicting Hillbilly will win the 2016 election with 92% of the vote.

Trump supporters were just waiting in the wings to see what happened and sure enough… guess what happened, phx8?

You don’t appear to be listening to anything but polls! They were so very wrong last time. Why are you so cock sure about them this time?

Posted by: Weary Willie at September 23, 2018 3:41 PM
Comment #431792

The 2016 national polls were very good and predicted the outcome within the margin of error. Remember, national polls predict votes, not the electoral college, and HRC won the popular vote by 2%, that is, about 3 million votes.

Polls are just tools, statistical compilations, and they have a margin of error. They are obviously not perfect, and sometimes there are outliers, but a person would be a fool to ignore them.

Once upon a time, Donald Trump loved talking about polls and how well he was doing. Now that he is so unpopular, he refuses to acknowledge them (except Rasmussen, which is way out of step with the rest. Keep an eye on Rasmussen- as the election approaches their numbers will fall back in line with the rest of the polls.)

Posted by: phx8 at September 23, 2018 4:19 PM
Comment #431800

WW, contact me thru the WB editor and lets see if we can get some spam relief.

Posted by: Roy Ellis at September 23, 2018 6:06 PM
Comment #431804

What have you got in mind, Roy Ellis?

Posted by: Weary Willie at September 23, 2018 9:40 PM
Comment #431806

I am an independent.

However, it seems to me, since the last 2016 election, more people on the left are more violent and dangerous than on the right. I think it has actually been this way for many years (thinking back to Occupy Wall Street, 2016 election violence and protests, etc., etc., etc.).

Sure, there are plenty of examples of violent and dangerous behavior from both the left and right over the decades, but it seems to me, that most of the violent and dangerous behavior is coming from the left.

Why is that?

Of course, most people on the left are going to vehemently disagree, and then attempt to disprove it by giving examples of violence from the right.

Also, in my 60+ years, I do not recall the existence of a deep-state that has gone to such great lengths to do everything it can to ruin the OTHER party, at any cost. In my opinion, the weaponization of the FBI and DOJ is unprecedented.


IF one watches MSNBC, CNN, FOX, and OAN, you would think they are all in different countries. The bias is so pronounced. But the bias on the left more pronounced. It even appears at times that CNN is happy that there are violent riots and protests in the streets (i.e. against Trump and the right).

There appears that there is little, if any more civility from the left, which appears ready and willing to stoop down to any level to ruin the OTHER party.

However, I think there will be steep cost.
It may all backfire on the left.
Such violent and dangerous behavior might get the left base all fired up, but the independents may not be impressed by it, and it is actually the independents that decide elections. Especially since there are more independents than Republicans, and more independents than Democrats.

In my opinion, independents are more objective.
They are too smart to blindly follow any party.

There are many people, including many independents, that don’t like many of the things Trump says, but many of them like the results of his policies.

Of course, this irritates the left to no end.
However, using violence against the non-left is not going to change their mind, and it may actually make the independents and right more determined.

I guess we will find out soon on 6-NOV-2018 and 2020.

In my opinion, the level of violence and hatred from the left, pushing for open borders, pushing for the end of ICE, pandering to illegal immigrants, and appearing to show more compassion for illegal immigrants than for U.S. Citizens, is going to drive more voters away from the left, and that is as it should be.

After all, what do you think would happen IF the borders were suddenly and completely wide-open?

There are already over 1,600 illegal border crossings per day (down from over 4,400 in 2001).
There is a cost for that.
IF you don’t believe it, look at California, which is losing over $100 Billion per year. Nation-wide net losses are estimated to be about $300 Billion, and that does not even include the terrible cost of crime caused by massive illegal immigration. Only in California can an illegal immigrant, Garcia Zarate (who had already been deported 5 times) shoot and kill a woman (Kate Steinle), and then get acquitted for murder! But many people on the left defend this! The governor of California has threatened to prosecute any companies who cooperate with ICE. And many people on the left defend this too!

We will see soon. And, IF the left gains control of the SENATE and/or HOUSE, I promise NOT to behave as many on the left do (e.g. many on the left try to find the nearest blunt object to attack anyone who disagrees with them).

Posted by: d.a.n at September 23, 2018 9:42 PM
Comment #431852

Agree d.a.n. Waiting to see how the dims react if they fail to gain the house and/or senate. If they gain neither will they give up on berating Trump or, will they double down and get worse? If they should win the house how far will they take their new found power?

We do know they will lie, cheat, steal, and conspiracise to gain and keep political power. Levin gave some really good insight last night as to how the dims operate, using factual memos and so on …

Rosenstein went to the WH this morning, supposedly to resign or be fired. I’m hopeful the president will force him to stay in his position until after the mid-terms.

WW, I’ll try to work with WB and get some spam relief.

Posted by: Roy Ellis at September 24, 2018 12:01 PM
Comment #431855
I am an independent.

D.A.N that doesn’t give you any additional credibility when you make such foolish comments without anything to back them up. But hey lets find out what the facts are. Oh never mind… facts just get in your way as you “>https://www.thenation.com/article/why-does-the-far-right-hold-a-near-monopoly-on-political-violence/”> repeat the right wing propaganda that is your comment.

However, it seems to me, since the last 2016 election, more people on the left are more violent and dangerous than on the right. I think it has actually been this way for many years (thinking back to Occupy Wall Street, 2016 election violence and protests, etc., etc., etc.).

of course when it comes to linking to facts to back up your thesis you can’t seem to find anything but the clashes between the Fascist groups of the right wing and the Anti-Fascist of the far left. Oh maybe a bunch of cops beating up Occupy protestors.

Sure, there are plenty of examples of violent and dangerous behavior from both the left and right over the decades, but it seems to me, that most of the violent and dangerous behavior is coming from the left. Why is that?

Because you are a victim of right wing propaganda D. You listen to those talking heads on the right and without bothering to fact check you assume they are telling you the truth.

Of course, most people on the left are going to vehemently disagree, and then attempt to disprove it by giving examples of violence from the right.

Shheeessh D. what else would they do after you make false claims based upon propaganda? The facts don’t bear you out and this silly comment of yours….well…its laughable.

Also, in my 60+ years, I do not recall the existence of a deep-state that has gone to such great lengths to do everything it can to ruin the OTHER party, at any cost. In my opinion, the weaponization of the FBI and DOJ is unprecedented.

Then you forget the FBI when it was led by J. Edgar. Not that it was then or is now anything about a “deep state”. That is Trumpspeak for blaming the victim D.

IF one watches MSNBC, CNN, FOX, and OAN, you would think they are all in different countries. The bias is so pronounced. But the bias on the left more pronounced….

Wow your credibility just went down even further after that opinion. Fox my friend and the numerous other right wing propaganda outlets are far more biased than CNN. They all are proponents of the “if it bleeds it leads” mentality these corporate media outlets count on to sell advertising.


There appears that there is little, if any more civility from the left, which appears ready and willing to stoop down to any level to ruin the OTHER party.

Why should there be any civility when those on the right elect a guy like Trump? He has attacked anyone and everyone that dares to speak out against him and it works on you guys on the right.

You guys have had the Limbaugh’s and so on for years using slurs and promoting violence against liberals. Now that the left has caught on to the propaganda of the right you get all butt hurt and make the false claim it is the left that has no civility despite the track record of the right for the past 20 years.


However, I think there will be steep cost.
It may all backfire on the left.

Why D.? It worked on the right for years. You guys lapped it up for years.

Such violent and dangerous behavior might get the left base all fired up, but the independents may not be impressed by it, and it is actually the independents that decide elections. Especially since there are more independents than Republicans, and more independents than Democrats.

What about the violence and dangerous behavior of the right D., do “independents” not see it or do you think it will backfire on them as well?


In my opinion, independents are more objective.
They are too smart to blindly follow any party.
There are many people, including many independents, that don’t like many of the things Trump says, but many of them like the results of his policies.

But they still have to choose between the Dems and the Repubs D.

And, IF the left gains control of the SENATE and/or HOUSE, I promise NOT to behave as many on the left do (e.g. many on the left try to find the nearest blunt object to attack anyone who disagrees with them).

To bad your lone promise won’t amount to anything D. You see you will have millions of “conservatives/populist-centrist” who …well… Obama, Clinton, Schumer, Pelosi, Waters and so on. Remember the 8 years prior to Trump or have you with your supposedly independent goggles forgot all about the vicious right wing attacks against Obama and Clinton then? BTW exactly how many blunt object attacks on those who disagree with the left have happened to you? Or to anyone you know. This conservative, yes conservative not independent , talking point is so last year D. why are you hanging your hat on it in 2018? Or are your conservative propaganda outlets running it again to cloud the real issues?

Posted by: j2t2 at September 24, 2018 2:21 PM
Comment #431857

I assume we all know that all 435 House seats are on the ballot in all 50 states.

Could phx8 please inform us of how a generic poll can begin to measure voter preference, with any accuracy, across all districts and all states?

Posted by: Royal Flush at September 24, 2018 3:12 PM
Comment #431858

At the end of j2t2’s article he linked to it stated it’s no wonder the guy shot up a Republican baseball practice because he hears the right talk about doing it.

If James Hodgkinson looked around himself and saw a president who acts as if he’s above the law and a Congress that’s working in the dark to strip away health insurance from millions of people to finance tax cuts for the wealthy but is unwilling to perform its oversight duties, and decided that he would stand up to tyranny with an assault rifle, he would have taken a theme that’s exceedingly common on the right to its bloody logical conclusion.

Here is a person who starts shooting Republicans because he thinks the government is going to take away his healthcare. Why isn’t he asking himself why the government is responsible for giving him his healthcare in the first place?

Posted by: Weary Willie at September 24, 2018 3:14 PM
Comment #431863

phx8 and our other Liberal Pals are enamored by political polling. Grind your teeth on this poll my friends.

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Forty-five percent of Americans now have a favorable view of the Republican Party, a nine-point gain from last September’s 36%. It is the party’s most positive image since it registered 47% in January 2011, shortly after taking control of the House in the 2010 midterm elections. Forty-four percent give the Democratic Party a favorable rating.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/242906/republican-party-favorability-highest-seven-years.aspx

Posted by: Royal Flush at September 24, 2018 4:04 PM
Comment #431865

j2t2,

Your comment #431855 above is full of circular gobbledygook, and flaming partisan warfare.
It is unbalanced.
Your comment appears like it was written by someone I previously described from the left … like someone who clearly H A T E S conservatives and Republicans (or perhaps, simply anything NOT Democrat), and you corroborate it by your own comment …

j2t2 wrote: Why should there be any civility when those on the right elect a guy like Trump?

Those comments obviously do not portray someone who respects other peoples’ right to vote as they think best.

You sound VERY angry, like someone on the left who wants to take a blunt object to anyone who disagrees.
That certainly does not enhance one’s credibility.

So, when the left loses an election, many of them pick up blunt objects to attack people they disagree with.
Other people prefer to go vote.
Try it.
You might get better results.

By the way, I did not vote for Trump or Hillary in the 2016 election. However, despite some inexcusable comments and rhetoric from Trump, I think results are more important, and Trump and Republicans have accomplished some good things:

  • better border security;
  • better immigration enforcement;
  • the push for eVerify (or similar verification process);
  • lower taxes;
  • less nonsensical, crushing bureaucratic red-tape; lower unemployment;
  • participation is up; more people are working;
  • the push for fair trade;
  • lowering corporate taxes to 21% (near the global average of 20%), causing more investment in the U.S.A, etc.).
  • GDP is over 4% .

Obviously, many on the left won’t admit to any good accomplishments, and prefer to wallow in the blind, circular, partisan-warfare.

But, I like those accomplishments above.
Actions speak louder than words.
Therefore, I am going to do something I usually never do:
  • I am voting straight-ticket (Republican) this coming election.

And you can vote for whoever you like.
Unlike you, I respect the right of people to vote how they want to. I don’t feel compelled to find a blunt object to attack others that disagree, nor would I adhere to your policy:

j2t2 wrote: Why should there be any civility when those on the right elect a guy like Trump?

Posted by: d.a.n at September 24, 2018 4:37 PM
Comment #431869

Oh please D. you throw up all kinds of illogical fallacies instead of facts to back up your partisan talking points! Please point out where I said anything about not respecting others right to vote.

Because I think it is you guys who do not respect the right of others to vote with your gerrymandering and voter suppression laws of the past few years.

You seem to want to forget the vicious right wing attacks on Obama the previous 8 years, including the birther attacks by Trump. Yet you and your fellow conservatives, or whatever you call yourself today, are butt hurt because I point out Trump’s lack of civility both before and after his election to office. This is typical of you guys.

I have said this many times here on WB I don’t hate you guys at all, I hate the lies and the deception you guys use to define your positions as you have done here. Note the difference, it isn’t personal like the attacks the right has perpetrated for years on Obama and the Clinton’s. So please stop with the projecting and the straw men and red herrings and back your comments up with some facts for change.

And please stop basing your misguided lies on the statement about Trump. FFS man do you actually think Trump has been civil since he started running for office? Was it civil to falsely claim Obama was a foreigner for so long? Was it civil to led you deep state believing types that he was going to go after his political opponent. Trump isn’t civil why should anyone else be when it comes to him and his followers?

Posted by: j2t2 at September 24, 2018 5:24 PM
Comment #431873

j2t2,

Your arguments are not very convincing.
Your comments simply reinforce my position, when you angrily end again with …

j2t2 wrote:Trump isn’t civil[,] why should anyone else be when it comes to him and his followers?

I do not defend any of the inexcusable things Trump has said. However, I do support many of his actions, resulting in several good things for the nation:

  • better border security;
  • better immigration enforcement;
  • the push for eVerify (or similar verification process);
  • lower taxes;
  • less nonsensical, crushing bureaucratic red-tape; lower unemployment;
  • participation is up; more people are working;
  • the push for fair trade;
  • allowed the military to do what they do best, and quickly decimate ISIS and terrorists;
  • lowering corporate taxes to 21% (near the global average of 20%), causing more investment in the U.S.A, etc.).
  • GDP is over 4% .

Actions speak louder than words.
Many people recognize, and like the results.
But too many on the left are too blinded by their deep H A T E, and too many prefer to attack people who voted for Trump and/or Republicans.

Talk about being all “butt hurt!
Seems like many on the left are the big cry babies.

I don’t recall ever before, in my 60+ years, seeing as many people getting beat and maimed in the streets for the way they voted, or for wearing “Make America Great Again” hats, as I have seen since before and after the 2016 election.

However, IF you only watch CNN and MSNBC, you may have missed all of that? That happens when one only sees what they want to see.

Posted by: d.a.n at September 24, 2018 5:50 PM
Comment #431875
j2t2 wrote: Oh please D. you throw up all kinds of illogical fallacies instead of facts … Please point out where I said anything about not respecting others right to vote.
j2t2 wrote: Why should there be any civility when those on the right elect a guy like Trump?
j2t2 wrote: Why should there be any civility when those on the right elect a guy like Trump?

HHHmmmmmm … . seems to me that your very own comments are saying that anyone who voted or supports Trump should not be respected.
Go figure.

Posted by: d.a.n at September 24, 2018 6:24 PM
Comment #431876
j2t2 wrote: Trump isn’t civil[,] why should anyone else be when it comes to him and his followers?
Posted by: d.a.n at September 24, 2018 6:26 PM
Comment #431927

D. you seem afraid to tackle the real issues here as you keep replying with strawman arguments. You haven’t provided any factual information to back up your original claims and when put in the spotlight you have embarrassed yourself by backing down from your position.

You are better than that D.. Step up and defend your position with facts. This prattle you spout, while typical of conservative propaganda, is so much fluff regurgitated from the conservative media.

You seem to be in denial when it comes to Trump, but google it D. and perhaps you will understand what has been said.

When Trump is disrespectful to so many Americans why would Trump supporters think he is owed any respect? Why would the same people who insulted and lied about Obama for 8 years think they deserve respect now that Trump is president?

I don’t recall ever before, in my 60+ years, seeing as many people getting beat and maimed in the streets for the way they voted, or for wearing “Make America Great Again” hats, as I have seen since before and after the 2016 election.

Well D. time to provide so facts. IMHO you have lost he ability to discern fact from fiction and use this to make false claims. Provide some facts , have you or anyone you know been beat or maimed in the streets? Or are you foolishly repeating conservative talking points? Show us the “so many people getting beat or maimed” not the one or two who claim to have been. It should be easy yet you continually evade the issue with your inane blathering and obfuscation.
You have turned into a far right troll who spends his time instigating others into anger. Put up or shut up.

Posted by: j2t2 at September 25, 2018 7:33 PM
Comment #431936
j2t2 wrote:D. you seem afraid to tackle the real issues here as you keep replying with strawman arguments.
Nonsense. Some people just see what they want to see.
j2t2 wrote:You haven’t provided any factual information to back up your original claims and when put in the spotlight you have embarrassed yourself by backing down from your position.
Nonsense. I have no idea what information you require that you have not already been provided with, or can easily Google yourself. However, you have to first be interested in the truth.
j2t2 wrote:You are better than that D.. Step up and defend your position with facts.
I have not changed. You simply don’t want to see the truth about certain things. All you have to do is observe any news stations (i.e. CNN, MSNBC, FOX, NBC, ABC, CBS, OAN, etc.) over the last 3 years. They have all covered the unprecedented level of rioting and violence by people on the left. There are numerous incidents of people being attacked for voting for Trump. Today, this thuggishness happened, and it is practically a weekly occurrence: https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/alert-ted-cruz-wife-attacked-escape-staff-struggle-door/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=WJBreaking&utm_campaign=ct-breaking&utm_content=western-journal
j2t2 wrote:This prattle you spout, while typical of conservative propaganda, is so much fluff regurgitated from the conservative media.
Nonsense. You wish it was. What upsets you most is that most of it is true.
j2t2 wrote:You seem to be in denial when it comes to Trump, but google it D. and perhaps you will understand what has been said. When Trump is disrespectful to so many Americans why would Trump supporters think he is owed any respect?
I will say it again. I do not defend any of the inexcusable things Trump has said. However, I do support many of his actions, resulting in several good things for the nation: better border security; better immigration enforcement; the push for eVerify (or similar verification process); lower taxes; less nonsensical, crushing bureaucratic red-tape; lower unemployment; participation is up; more people are employed and working; the push for fair trade; allowed the military to do what they do best, and quickly decimate ISIS and terrorists; lowering corporate taxes to 21% (near the global average of 20%), causing more investment in the U.S.A, etc.). the stock market is at an all-time high; GDP is over 4%

Actions speak louder than words.
That’s all.
Results is what I care about most; not so much about some cry babies’ feeling getting hurt, or felt insulted.

j2t2 wrote:Why would the same people who insulted and lied about Obama for 8 years think they deserve respect now that Trump is president?
Obama lied too: Remember: You can keep your doctor. Remember: You can keep your insurance. Remember: Your insurance costs will go down.

All lies by Obama.
And not just words that hurt some cry babies’ feelings.
Those lies cost Americans billions of dollars in losses.
Those lies hurt a lot of people; not just their feelings.
Also, there were a record number of people collecting food stamps under the 8 years of Obama, because Obama didn’t have a clue about economics.

j2t2 wrote:Well D. time to provide so facts.
No problem. Here you go. Enjoy:
  • Lets start with this which happened today, and is only one of many instances where thugs on the left have bullied people they don’t agree with, and which has become almost a weekly occurrence www.westernjournal.com/ct/alert-ted-cruz-wife-attacked-escape-staff-struggle-door/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=WJBreaking&utm_campaign=ct-breaking&utm_content=western-journal
  • Chicago Torture Incident is not Isolated - Trump Supporters have been violently attacked ALL OVER THE COUNTRY: dailycaller.com/2017/01/05/chicago-torture-not-isolated-incident-trump-supporters-have-been-violently-attacked-all-over-the-country/
  • Woman attacked for supporting Trump: www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Woman-Says-She-Was-Attacked-in-DC-for-Saying-She-Supports-Trump-Police-478576743.html
  • Trump supporter attacked at NYC College: observer.com/2016/11/exclusive-trump-supporter-attacked-at-nyc-college-maga-hat-almost-set-alight/
  • A veteran is attacked for wearing a Trump MAGA hat; he says he is upset by those that don’t respect others’ opinions: www.wtsp.com/article/news/local/veteran-attacked-over-trump-hat/286365895
  • Restaraunt employees fired for attacking a man wearing a MAGA hat: //www.kyma.com/news/restaurant-employees-fired-after-attacking-man-wearing-maga-hat/745878181
  • Teen attacked for wearing “MAGA” hat: www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44732099
  • Man attacked for wearing “MAGA” hat: www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2018/05/15/black-trump-supporter-attacked-at-cheesecake-factory-over-maga-hat-report.html
  • Highschool girl attacked for supporting Trump: www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-1j8upKo6Y
  • Man assualted for flying a Trump flag in his yard: www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Boynton-Beach-Man-Claims-He-Was-Assaulted-Over-Trump-Flag-in-Yard-487493731.html
  • Teen beaten for liking Trump: www.youtube.com/watch?v=x06_9sICCfM
  • Wearing a Trump hat in Hollywood is dangerous; woman is attacked several times by anti-Trump thugs: www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyHB0COkw3s
  • Man getting beaten and bloodied for wearing a Trump hat: www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW_8V5gB6qw
  • Berkley Student beaten for wearing a Trump hat: www.bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2017/02/02/student-wearing-trump-hat-beaten-berkeley-after-protest/htFyg9NRPl0Q5BQI7zhNyH/story.html
  • 15 people beaten for wearing Trump MAGA hats, and showing support for Trump: wtop.com/montgomery-county/2016/11/trump-supporter-15-beaten-during-rockville-protest/slide/1/
  • A man threatens to kill Trump supporters and Congressman: www.newsday.com/long-island/crime/threats-zeldin-campaign-nesconset-1.19664904
  • A anti-Trump, anti-Republican thug shot Congressman Scalise, Zack Barth, Matt Mika, and two police: David Bailey and Crystal Griner: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Congressional_baseball_shooting
  • A student, Emily Markowski (age 18) says she was attacked for wearing a Trump MAGA hat: www.guelphmercury.com/news-story/6969753-u-of-guelph-student-says-she-was-assaulted-for-wearing-trump-hat/
  • A student, Gavin Cortina is beaten on bus for wearing a Trump MAGA hat: thebeatdfw.com/2956856/student-attacked-for-wearing-make-america-great-again-hat-and-gets-suspended/
  • Student, Ashton Hess(age 17) in Seattle is attacked (struck in the head) for wearing Trump MAGA hat: mynorthwest.com/1056866/teen-attacked-seattle-maga-hat/?
  • Attacks are so bad on Trump supports, that many schools banned all Trump branded hats and clothing: www.gq.com/story/trump-gear-in-school
  • More … many people being attacked by anti-Trump thugs: www.westernjournal.com/trumpatwar/fullmovie/?ffv_puid=2801390
This is why so many people are afraid to say they voted or support Trump. There’s a LOT more, and these are not FAKE news stories. Several instances are recorded (i.e. video), which is hard to refute. You obviously don’t read or watch much news, eh? Otherwise, you would not have asked for proof for something that is so easy to prove.
j2t2 wrote:IMHO you have lost he ability to discern fact from fiction and use this to make false claims.
Nonsense. You must be looking in a mirror, because you are precisely describing yourself; especially since I provided ample evidence above that you requested, as if it did not exist. It isn’t hard to find. Simply Google or search: “beaten attacked trump supporter MAGA hat” and you will see about 49 million results, and not all from right-wing news outlets.
j2t2 wrote:Provide some facts , have you or anyone you know been beat or maimed in the streets? Or are you foolishly repeating conservative talking points? Show us the “so many people getting beat or maimed” not the “one or two” who claim to have been. It should be easy yet you continually evade the issue with your inane blathering and obfuscation.
Evidence is easy to provide. See above. Enjoy. And, the list abovce is definitely far more than “one or two” isolated incidents that you mentioned? Again, you must not read or watch much news, for you to be so uninformed.
j2t2 wrote:You have turned into a far right troll who spends his time instigating others into anger.
No, but it appears that you have. You have turned into a far left troll who spends his time instigating others into anger. And you obviously only see what you want to see. It is disappointing to see that you only see what you want to see.
j2t2 wrote:Put up or shut up.
Or else, what? Are you going to find a blunt object to beat someone with? Posted by: d.a.n at September 25, 2018 10:00 PM
Comment #431946

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Please keep up the effective work.

Posted by: assignment writing service at September 26, 2018 4:39 AM
Comment #431967

dims always deny and put it on their opposition to ‘prove it’. In responding j2 will simply dismiss d.’s ‘proof’ out of hand. He will change the subject or pretend that nothing d. said was has any bearing on anything, etc.

And, what about the dim’s digging up dirt on Kavanaugh after the investigative/interogative process was over and done with, time to vote?

Seems the GOP is torked off enuff to hold a vote on Friday come what may.

I believe they would garner more votes in Nov by letting investigations on all the alleged rape/assault charges go forward and hold a vote later, like next spring, and so on … If they go ahead and vote the allegations will never be investigated and the dims will come off lookin gud … which is bad, IMO.

Posted by: Roy Ellis at September 26, 2018 6:41 PM
Comment #431968

Roy, no amount of investigation will ever clear Kavanaugh’s name for some. There simply is no cure for cussed contrarianism.

Posted by: Royal Flush at September 26, 2018 6:47 PM
Comment #431982

Roy, You may be right. IF Republicans rush the confirmation, without giving the accusers their day to tell their story, it will leave people wondering.

Let the accusers have their day to tell their stories.

And, IF there is no evidence, only “she says” and “he says”, then the confirmation should proceed as soon as possible.

After all, the Dems strategy is to block Kavanaugh, and IF they win back the House and/or Senate, they can also block all other S.C. nominations.

Posted by: d.a.n at September 26, 2018 9:17 PM
Comment #432017
In responding j2 will simply dismiss d.’s ‘proof’ out of hand. He will change the subject or pretend that nothing d. said was has any bearing on anything, etc.

Kinda like you Roy when I comment. BTW what is the term for those that insist upon predicting what someone else is going to say and saying it first as if it gives them some special kind of wisdom? At first I thought something was wrong with this new OS and/or web browser I just got. But nope it’s you guys poisoning the well as some kind of coping mechanism.


And, what about the dim’s digging up dirt on Kavanaugh after the investigative/interogative process was over and done with, time to vote?

The repubs rushed this process and were told they rushed this confirmation hearing. Wouldn’t wait to get all the GWB era documents about Kavanaugh to review and now you say the dems are at fault!


Seems the GOP is torked off enuff to hold a vote on Friday come what may.

Well maybe not “torked” Roy. More like worried they won’t get it done before mid-terms. Worried they may not have enough votes afterword.

And what is with you guys using the term “fair trade” when referring to Trumps trade war? First of all you mean “Put America First” trade because fair trade isn’t what Trump is doing. Second despite all the BS coming from Trump it is the theft of intellectual property by China, you know forcing these global corporations to give up codes and processes that they have developed, that has Trump mad at China(and rightfully so).

But the problem is he is raising tariffs on other stuff thinking he will get manufacturing jobs moved back (but that isn’t happening) and let the global corps have free run at Chinese markets. Instead the farmers here in the USA are bearing the brunt for the global corporations (whilst they enjoy the Trump tax cuts and the country goes deeper in debt)) and you guys are touting Trump as anti-globalist and telling us how great the Obamaconomy is simply because he hasn’t tanked it yet!

While we are at it lets ask those poor folks in the Carolinas how great it is to have “less nonsensical, crushing bureaucratic red-tape” as coal ash contaminates their communities.

Posted by: j2t2 at September 27, 2018 6:07 PM
Comment #432018
j2t2 wrote: At first I thought something was wrong with this new OS and/or web browser I just got. But nope it’s you guys poisoning the well as some kind of coping mechanism.
Sounds like operator error. Seriously, it simply sounds like your comments are very predictable, and it is the fault of all non-left leaning people. It is no surprise. It reminds me a little of Stephen Daugherty (not quite as bad, and minus the good spelling and punctuation). No amount of reason, logic, or evidence ever made a tiny bit of difference.
j2t2 wrote: The repubs rushed this process and were told they rushed this confirmation hearing.
Nonsense. The Dems are trying to delay the process by any means possible, despite lack of any evidence. The Demos had many weeks or months to do investigations, but sat on Ford’s accusations, so that they could despicably run out the clock, with hopes of stopping Kavanaugh’s confirmation, hopefully winning the senate and/or house in the 2018 mid-terms election, hopefully winning the 2020 elections, and preventing the confirmation of any Supreme Court nominees.

At what cost?
Remember, independents decide elections, because there are more independents than Democrats (and more independents than Republicans).
I suspect a majority of independents don’t like what they were seeing today, in which Democrats are condemning Kavanaugh as guilty, despite the lack of any evidence. Democrats obviously (when convenient) adhere to “Guilty until proven innocent”. Several Democrats even said as much, by saying the burden-of-proof is on Kavanaugh. Not a single person of the four people corroborated Ford’s claims. None of the other accusers have provided a single piece of evidence. But, none of that matters to Democrats.
So, it is quite possible that the majority of independent voters will not be impressed with what the Democrats have done during this Supreme Court confirmation.

j2t2 wrote: But they [independents] still have to choose between the Dems and the Repubs D.
Duh! The point is, the Democrats may be “turning off” the independents with the scummy things they have been doing. Feinstein knew for 6 weeks or months about Ford’s accusations, but never mentioned it so that it could be investigated. Why? Well, one obvious reason is that Feinstein did it so that it would delay the confirmation until after the mid-term elections. And it also appears that Ford is a victim too, because Feinstein, or someone in her group, leaked Ford’s story to the Main Stream Media. Ford was told she could have testified in private, anywhere she wanted to, and she appeared as if nobody (i.e. her lawyers or Feinstein) ever told her about that, and Ford thanked Senator Grassley for the offer.
j2t2 wrote: And what is with you guys using the term “fair trade” when referring to Trumps trade war? … Second despite all the BS coming from Trump it is the theft of intellectual property by China …
No disagreement there. However, I think people implicitly mean both: fair trade, and theft intellectual property Many people are aware of both.
j2t2 wrote: But the problem is he is raising tariffs on other stuff thinking he will get manufacturing jobs moved back (but that isn’t happening) …
Not true. Some manufacturing is returning to the U.S.A.:
  • Apple is bringing back $38 Billion back to the U.S. after the tax overhaul.
  • Insulet Corp. Total jobs reshored: 1,500 States benefiting: Massachusetts Industry: Biotechnology Headquarters: Billerica, Massachusetts Insulet Corporation manufactures insulin delivery systems. In 2017 the company announced it would be moving the production of its flagship product — the Omnipod, a tubeless, waterproof insulin pump — from China to a new facility in Acton, Massachusetts. Insulet cited the area’s skilled workforce and rising labor costs in China as reasons for the move. If Insulet meets earnings expectations for the next several years, the new facility could employ as many as 1,500 workers by 2021.
  • Element Electronics Total jobs reshored: 1,500 States benefiting: Michigan, South Carolina Industry: Consumer electronics Headquarters: Winnsboro, South Carolina In 2012, South Carolina-based consumer electronics manufacturer Element Electronics opened a new flat screen television factory in Detroit. The decision was based on a need to consolidate the company’s supply chain, and made Element one of the only companies to manufacture televisions in the U.S. Element also reshored production from China to Winnsboro, South Carolina with an initial $7.5 million investment in a new plant that is projected to lead to the creation of 500 jobs. The TV manufacturer cited Walmart’s pledge to buy $250 billion of U.S.-made products from 2013 to 2023 as a primary reason to relocate operations to the United States.
  • Gentex Total jobs reshored: 1,600 States benefiting: Michigan Industry: Motor vehicle parts Headquarters: Zeeland, Michigan Over the last several years, mirror manufacturer Gentex closed its two plants in China and Mexico in an effort to centralize production in Zeeland, Michigan. While labor was less expensive overseas, the move to consolidate all stages of production in one location is likely to reduce transportation costs and the risk of manufacturing error. According to the Reshoring Initiative, the company’s reshoring efforts since 2010 amount to a total of 1,600 jobs for U.S. workers.
  • Amgen Total jobs reshored: 1,600 States benefiting: Rhode Island, TBD Industry: Pharmaceuticals Headquarters: Thousand Oaks, California In a January 2018 meeting with President Donald Trump, Amgen CEO Robert Bradway announced that the firm was planning to add 1,600 manufacturing jobs in the U.S. The announcement came several years after the biopharma company cut approximately 15% of its workforce and closed two U.S. manufacturing facilities in 2014 as part of major cost-saving efforts. Most recently, Amgen announced in February 2018 that it would invest $300 million in a new U.S. biologics plant that would employ approximately 300 workers upon completion. An April 2018 recent press release from the company named West Greenwich, Rhode Island, as the site of the new facility.
  • Merck & Co. Total jobs reshored: 1,633 States benefiting: New Jersey, TBD Industry: Pharmaceuticals Headquarters: Kenilworth, New Jersey In July 2017, the White House announced that Merck, along with pharmaceutical manufacturers Pfizer and Corning, have committed to making a joint investment of at least $4 billion in pharmaceutical glass manufacturing in the U.S. The partnership will focus on the manufacturing of advanced pharmaceutical glass packing, a technology used in the storage of injectable drugs, as well as vials and cartridges, and is projected to lead to the direct hiring of 4,000 U.S. employees across the three companies. Merck also recently reshored approximately 300 jobs as part of its efforts to consolidate its overseas operations in the U.S. The company relocated the headquarters of its animal health division from Boxmeer, the Netherlands to its campus in Summit, New Jersey in 2013 as part of a larger restructuring effort.
  • SolarCity Total jobs reshored: 1,900 States benefiting: New York Industry: Energy production & storage Headquarters: San Mateo, California In 2014, SolarCity announced a deal with the State of New York that commits the company to invest approximately $5 billion over the next 10 years in return for a $750 million construction subsidy that is projected to create at least 1,900 jobs. The investment is focused around the construction of a new facility in South Buffalo. Without major government subsidies, domestic manufacturing of solar panels has largely been prohibitively expensive, as U.S. labor costs were too high compared to other countries. While the project stalled for several years as SolarCity reevaluated its timeframe and was taken over by Tesla, solar roof tile production began at the new factory in December 2017.
  • Polaris Industries Total jobs reshored: 2,000 States benefiting: Alabama Industry: Transportation equipment Headquarters: Deerfield, Illinois In January 2015, automotive manufacturer Polaris Industries announced plans to build a $142 million off-road vehicle plant in Huntsville, Alabama that will create an estimated 2,000 manufacturing jobs in the area. The move was likely prompted by the generous tax breaks offered by state and local governments. Polaris is projected to receive approximately $80 million in tax breaks from the city of Huntsville and state of Alabama upon completion and staffing of the facility. The announcement comes several years after the company was criticized for downsizing its plant in Osceola, Wisconsin and building a new facility in Monterrey, Mexico for approximately $150 million.
  • Caterpillar Total jobs reshored: 2,100 States benefiting: Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Texas Industry: Construction & farm machinery Headquarters: Peoria, Illinois According to the Reshoring Initiative, over the last several years construction equipment manufacturer Caterpillar has announced reshoring projects that will target facilities in Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, and Texas, and will add or retain an estimated 2,100 U.S. manufacturing jobs. In 2012, Caterpillar opened a new facility in Victoria, Texas with an initial investment of $200 million in an effort to shift production of its hydraulic excavators from Akashi, Japan to the U.S. In August 2015, Caterpillar announced plans to expand employment at its Victoria facility, moving its vocational truck manufacturing operations from Mexico to the Texas location.
  • Whirlpool Total jobs reshored: 2,165 States benefiting: Ohio Industry: Electronics, electrical equipment Headquarters: Benton Harbor, Michigan Since 2010, Whirlpool has announced several efforts to consolidate its overseas operations within the U.S. that will add up to an estimated 2,165 reshored jobs for domestic manufacturing workers. Most recently, in January 2018 Whirlpool announced it would be adding 200 full-time employees to its facility in Clyde, Ohio. The news came shortly after the Trump Administration announced safeguard tariffs on large imported residential washing machines, a move projected to reduce import competition from Whirlpool rivals Samsung Electronics and LG Electronics.
  • General Electric Total jobs reshored: 2,656 States benefiting: Alabama, Arkansas, Illinois, Kentucky, North Carolina, New York, Ohio Industry: Industrial machinery Headquarters: Boston, Massachusetts Since 2010, General Electric has announced domestic capital investments that are projected to add approximately 2,700 jobs to the U.S. manufacturing workforce. Much of the reshoring efforts are based around Appliance Park, a newly renovated production facility in Louisville, Kentucky, and shifting the production of bottom-mounted refrigerators and front-load washing machines from China and Mexico to the U.S. According to GE, reasons for the move include lower transportation costs, a more qualified workforce, and significant tax incentives by state and local governments.
  • Dow Chemical Total jobs reshored: 2,900 States benefiting: Louisiana, Michigan, Texas Industry: Chemicals Headquarters: Midland, Michigan In March 2015, Dow Chemical announced plans to invest $6 billion in its manufacturing plants in Texas and Louisiana in an effort to capitalize on lower domestic natural gas prices. According to a Dow executive, the increase in U.S. fracking activity has created significant investment prospects for chemical producers in the United States that will pay off in the next several years. The Gulf Coast reshoring effort is largely focused on the production of ethylene, propylene, and chemical derivatives used in packaging. The company’s reshoring efforts announced over the past several years are projected to retain or add approximately 2,900 manufacturing jobs to the U.S.
  • Intel Total jobs reshored: 4,000 States benefiting: Arizona, California, Oregon Industry: Semiconductors & other electronic components Headquarters: Santa Clara, California In 2011, Intel announced plans to hire 4,000 U.S. workers and build a $5 billion microprocessor plant in Chandler, Arizona. Known as Fab 42, the plant will use the 7-nanometer production process and is projected to be the most advanced, high-volume microprocessor plant in the world. While the facility was completed in 2013, its opening was stalled for several years. In February 2017, however, Intel announced plans to open the facility with a total investment of $7 billion and the direct hiring of 3,000 high-tech, high-wage workers. The tech giant projects the plant will be completed in the next two to three years, and will indirectly lead to the creation of roughly 10,000 jobs throughout Arizona.
  • Ford Total jobs reshored: 4,200 States benefiting: Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Michigan, New York Industry: Motor vehicles & parts Headquarters: Dearborn, Michigan In January 2017, Ford announced plans to cancel the $1.6 billion expansion of its Mexico production facility, instead opting to expand operations at its Flat Rock, Michigan facility with a $700 million investment projected to create 700 jobs. Similar reshoring efforts by the U.S. auto giant have been announced over the past eight years, targeting facilities in Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, New York, and other parts of Michigan and totaling an estimated 4,200 new jobs for the domestic workforce. Like General Motors and Fiat Chrysler, Ford’s announcements were made amid pressure from the current administration to reduce investment overseas and increase capital investments in the U.S. manufacturing sector. While some analysts speculate the reshoring efforts are a response to the Trump administration’s push for domestic job creation, Ford representatives have noted that they were based on an initiative to expand its truck and S.U.V. model offerings for U.S. consumers, which was previously agreed to in a labor contract with the United Automobile Workers union.
  • Boeing Total jobs reshored: 7,725 States benefiting: Missouri, Montana, South Carolina Industry: Aerospace & defense Headquarters: Chicago, Illinois Over the past several years, Boeing has rapidly expanded its U.S. workforce at various manufacturing plants throughout the East Coast. Boeing began operations at a new plant in Charleston, South Carolina in 2011 that manufactures 787 Dreamliner planes. Boeing also recently moved parts of its production of the new 777X plane from overseas to its St. Louis facility. The first 777X is projected to be completed by December 2019. According to the Reshoring Initiative, since 2010 Boeing has announced plans to reshore approximately 8,000 jobs, the most of any U.S. company other than General Motors and Apple.
  • General Motors Total jobs reshored: 12,988 States benefiting: Michigan, New York, Tennessee, Texas Industry: Motor vehicles & parts Headquarters: Detroit, Michigan Over the past several years, General Motors has made several announcements regarding various reshoring efforts that will boost employment at its plants in Michigan, New York, Tennessee, and Texas. The largest announcement came January 2017, when GM made public its plans to add or retain 7,000 jobs in the U.S. over the next few years. One of the major reshoring projects will be the shifting of approximately 600 jobs from an axle production plant in Mexico to a new facility in Arlington, Texas. GM’s reshoring efforts announced since 2010 amount to roughly 13,000 jobs, the most of any U.S. company other than Apple.
  • Apple Total jobs reshored: 22,200 States benefiting: Texas, TBD Industry: Computers, office equipment Headquarters: Cupertino, California In January 2018, Apple announced plans to invest over $30 billion in capital expenditures in the U.S. over the next five years. As part of the investment, Apple is increasing its commitment to its Advanced Manufacturing Fund — used to invest in U.S. manufacturing companies and boost the domestic manufacturing sector — from $1 billion to $5 billion. The move is projected to create over 20,000 new jobs at Apple’s existing campuses and at a new office location which has yet to be announced. Apple’s job creation announcement comes amid criticism aimed at the company for its outsourcing of manufacturing jobs to China, and accusations that it has dodged U.S. taxes by keeping some $250 billion overseas. A March 2017 press release from Apple claims the company supports some 4.8 million jobs in China, compared to 2.0 million in the U.S. Also, certain industries are integral to the security of the U.S.A (i.e. steel, aluminum, minerals, energy, food, technology, etc.). Several companies are bringing business and money back to the U.S.A.
  • Many companies have also cited Walmart’s pledge to buy $250 billion of American-made products between 2013 and 2023 as a primary reason for shifting operations to the United States. The pledge has reduced some of the risk of relocating production to the United States and has helped companies such as Element Electronics, which won a contract with Walmart shortly after opening a small flat-screen television plant in Michigan, make the decision to reshore.
And that’s just a start. Give it time. There are good reasons to return to the U.S.A., now that the corporate tax was lowered from 35% to 21% (nearer to the global average of about 20% for corporate taxes). One of the highest corporate taxes in the world was driving out corporations and jobs for decades.
j2t2 wrote: While we are at it lets ask those poor folks in the Carolinas how great it is to have “less nonsensical, crushing bureaucratic red-tape” as coal ash contaminates their communities.
Oh, so j2t2 likes “less nonsensical, crushing bureaucratic red-tape”?

So, you think recent developments caused the coal ash spill in North Carolina?
The issue at Duke Energy started decades ago, and Duke Energy is already converting to natural gas.
Flooding from the aftermath of Hurricane Florence overtopped a dike at the plant’s 1,100 acre reservoir, flooding an adjacent dump containing 400,000 tons of coal ash. It has not been confirmed yet, but the results from the sample tested in Duke Energy’s in-house lab are very similar to the data collected upstream of the breached dam, with no elevated readings for lead, arsenic, selenium or other toxic heavy metals contained in coal ash. Inspectors also collected samples, so we will see.

Duke’s ash waste management has faced intense scrutiny since a drainage pipe collapsed under a waste pit at an old plant in Eden in 2014, triggering a massive spill that coated miles of the Dan River in gray sludge. Duke Energy pled guilty to 9 Clean Water Act violations and agreed to pay $102 million in fines and restitution for illegally discharging pollution from ash dumps at five North Carolina power plants.

Duke Energy plans to close all its ash dumps by 2029.

But, j2t2, what does that have to do with “less nonsensical, crushing bureaucratic red-tape”?
“less nonsensical, crushing bureaucratic red-tape” does not equate to letting corporations get away with polluting and harming others.

“less nonsensical, crushing bureaucratic red-tape” is one of the reasons for the current booming economy.
But can you admit it?

Posted by: d.a.n at September 27, 2018 9:09 PM
Comment #432153

If you are looking for most trusted assignment help service then Expertsminds is here at your service. We are most trusted and one of the leading online assignment help service provider across the globe.

Posted by: Assignment help at October 1, 2018 7:52 AM
Comment #433333

Think this is one of the most important information for me. And I’m happy reading your article.
Islamic Vashikaran Mantra for Love Maulana Baba ji

Posted by: sahmat hussian at October 25, 2018 1:42 AM
Comment #433464

Every operating system in the world has exploits that hackers and viruses can take advantage of. And, in this era, an efficient, reliable and threat-exterminating Anti-Virus software is a must have for everyone. We all need to protect our data, information and most importantly, our computers from all sorts of attacks. Fear not, we have the perfect solution for you. AVAST Antivirus guards your computer against all harmful threats so you can surf the web safely. And, to make this deal EVEN better, we have the AVAST Activation Code that would unlock all potentials of this wonderful antivirus software. So, let’s get down to it.

Posted by: Avast Activation Code at October 26, 2018 12:58 PM
Comment #433630

The post is written in very a good and easy manner and it contains much useful information for us.
Islamic Wazifa for Love Marriage Specialist Maulana Baba Ji

Posted by: sahmat hussian at October 29, 2018 7:49 AM
Comment #434370

Mostly we face problems while writing assignments is because of lack of writing skills or we don’t know from where I will get proper information for my assignment. To solve this issue many assignment help online service are available in market.

Posted by: Assignment Help at November 15, 2018 6:55 AM
Post a comment