A Hell Freely Chosen - Hoda Muthana & Sally Anne Jones

Hoda Muthana was born in New Jersey, raised in Alabama and radicalized online. With Yemeni parents, her father was a former diplomat, the Middle East and radical ideologies like radical Islamic terrorism were a little closer to her than your average young woman starting her university studies in the South. She lied and made her way to Syria by way of Turkey and joined ISIS to declare holy war on America and the West.

Now she wants back.

The Trump administration has played hardball by denying she is a citizen with Trump tweeting at his Secretary of State to do the dirty work and tell her: Stay out!

According to Vox,

"In January 2016, the US government sent the Muthana household a letter addressed to Hoda officially revoking her US passport. The letter claimed that the passport had been issued in error, because there was "no evidence" that she was actually a US citizen by birth. The government asserted that, contrary to the testimony provided in 2004, the US Mission to the UN's records showed that Muthana's father didn't lose diplomatic status until months after Hoda was born."

What's that? You mean in January of 2016 it wasn't the Trump administration? It was actually the Obama administration back then? Oh. Yes. Right. So, as Vox in fact does, you then have to do a careful and balanced review of this repentant terrorist's case. You might almost say that Vox was being "fair and balanced."

The problem of Hoda's claim to citizenship revolves around when her father officially ceased to be a Yemeni diplomat in either mid-1994 or early 1995. Hoda was born in October of 1994. Apparently, her father was told by the U.S. Government that their records show he had diplomatic status until the 6th of February, 1995. This means that Hoda would not have birthright citizenship because of diplomatic immunity and the fact that as a matter of diplomatic custom and law around the world, diplomats' children born abroad are not considered citizens of that country by birthright.

So, as Vox has to admit:

"Revoking someone's passport isn't the same as revoking their citizenship. But the implication of the Obama administration's revocation of her passport was that she had never been a citizen at all. (The administration only explicitly said that she "did not acquire US citizenship at birth," but because the Muthanas thought she had been born a citizen, she didn't get naturalized when h*r parents did.)

The Trump administration has simply been forced to address the question publicly because Muthana now seeks to return to the US and face trial here. And they've done so in their typically blunt way, issuing a press statement that Muthana was never a citizen and therefore that it didn't have to take her back."

That mean and nasty Mr. President, being blunt with terrorists! How dare he!

While a few legal experts give some credence to Hoda's desperate father and his attempts to get his daughter back into the safety and comfort of a maximum security prison (Hoda's willing to stand trial and hey maximum security stateside looks good next to the killing fields of Syria), he reportedly does not have much ground to stand on according to most legal opinions. So Hoda with her 18-month old son the product of her marriage to a terrorist who has since been killed is stuck in Syria.

Does this remind you of anyone?

Like Sally Anne Jones, maybe?

The blonde punk singer from Greenwich England, radicalized by her British husband. Heads to Syria with her youngest son and becomes a top ISIS recruiter before suddenly wanting to come home, according to the reports. According, because she is likely dead now. Killed along with her 12-year old son after being put on a UK Most-Wanted list.

Remember Apocalypse now? Or better yet- Conrad's Heart of Darkness? The horror that these two women willingly dove head first into for some mix of personal and ideological reasons that we can never truly understand is tragic. But also destructive. Jones and Muthana helped kill people. They were or are part of one of the most violent and bloody terrorist groups humanity has witnessed. And while the death of a 12-year old along with his mother in what was an air strike in the summer of 2017, and the possibility that Hoda and her young son will meet the same fate is horrifying, it is also a form of justice.


One they themselves willingly sought out when they shouted for the death of their home country's citizens from the rooftops of social media and actively worked to help achieve this. So Hoda has little hope for returning to the justice and safety of life in jail in America. Violent death is more likely her fate and even that of her young son.

This is the abyss. This is hell on Earth.

One they chose.

Posted by Keeley at February 22, 2019 5:41 PM
Comments
Comment #438573

Funny that this is the topic the day after the revelations about Paul Hasson, or that whole Jeffrey Epstein mess in FL.

I’m definitely in favor of revoking Rupert Murdoch’s citizenship, and deporting his sons and their families. People thought Lachlan was going to change some things, but he’s apparently waiting for his old man to drop dead.

Also, the stochastic terrorist traitor in the white house should lose his citizenship. No other country would ever want him though. His only asset is the citizenship his grandparents didn’t want and would have renounced for their fatherland if Prince Luitpold had agreed. His grandmother eventually built the real estate empire credited to her son Friedrice. Friedrice eventually managed to persuade the Pritzkers to help make his son look good on “his” first project in Manhattan, and had to keep bailing him out until Mark Burnett gave him his first “real” job.

Why not write a sensible article on something more important instead of pandering to fools with goofballbait.

https://www.umces.edu/futureurbanclimates

Posted by: ohrealy at February 22, 2019 6:15 PM
Comment #438574

Thanks Keeley.

It is time that everyone understands that bad actions, when discovered, have uncomfortable consequences. Contrary to what some schools are teaching young students, simply saying “I’m sorry” is not enough.

Posted by: Royal Flush at February 22, 2019 6:55 PM
Comment #438576

Hoda Muthana, who was born in New Jersey and lived in Alabama, and her family are now suing the Trump administration in an effort to allow her to return.

Hoda Muthana is a treasonous terrorist who joined ISIS, and wrote on social media to “Kill Americans”.
IF Hoda Muthana comes back to the U.S. citizen, then she can stand trial, and be convicted of treason, and go to jail forever (or worse, since the death penalty is available for treason under the law: 18 U.S. Code § 2381. Treason).

I say, let her come back, get her trial, and then be executed for treason.

Ed O’hrealy wrote: Why not write a sensible article on something more important instead of pandering to fools with goofballbait.
Interesting that Ed O’hrealy accuses others of what only Ed O’hrealy does most (but does best, next to j2t2 and phx8).

Many thanks to Ed O’hrealy for being the gift that keeps on giving. Seriously. Think about it. People like Ed O’hrealy, j2t2, and phx8 are doing wonders for their party (i.e. Democrats). Please, keep up the good work. Such rhetoric is doing wonders for making people see the light, and want to vote Democrat (or socialist).

Posted by: d.a.n at February 22, 2019 8:28 PM
Comment #438658

Just as the Liberal/Progressive/Socialist/Communist bunch in the United States is trying to ruin our Democratic Republic, the spammers are ruining WatchBlog.

Posted by: Royal Flush at February 24, 2019 4:55 PM
Comment #438662

Most of them are a-hole spammers from India. Their spam comments can be deleted, but it would be take someone 10+ per day to do so. It’s only necessary for the most recent threads.

Another option is to get their domain name, and report them as abusers to their Registrar.

For example, for the a-hole spammer in comment #438632, do the following:

(1) right-click on the a-hole spammers’ link, and copy the link, and get the domain-name from the link:
www.mysoremedia.in

(2) Add the domain name to the end of the following URL: https://www.whois.com/whois/mysoremedia.in

(3) Press CTRL-F and find: abuse

(4) Get the abuse@email_address.
In this case, it is abuse@godaddy.com

(5) send an email to abuse@godaddy.com stating that mysoremedia.in is spamming your site with garbage and/or pornoagraphy.

I just did it for this a-hole: mysoremedia.in
We’ll see what happens.

Posted by: d.a.n at February 24, 2019 6:31 PM
Comment #438663

I believe I have a solution to present to those who maintain their respective column’s spam.

1. Mark all spam on the first page
2. Click the Spam button to republish.
3. Click on the Spam Comments link.
4. Mark all comments.
5. Click the Menu Item Ban Commentator(s).
6. Remark all comments.
7. Click the Delete Button.

Perhaps this procedure, if performed frequently, will take a dent out of our spam comments.

Posted by: Weary Willie at February 24, 2019 6:39 PM
Comment #438666

That sounds like a plan.
I have researched this a lot, and there are not any great options. Anti-spam software is far from 100% accurate. 3rd Party blog platforms is not an option. Converting to a Social Media platform is not an option. Requiring participants to log-in is not an option, and that won’t stop spam anyway.

These spammer a-holes are trying to get more clicks and traffic, which raises their Google search scores.

So, another option is to report spam to Google:
https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/spamreport?pli=1

Posted by: d.a.n at February 24, 2019 8:49 PM
Comment #438670

Want to fight spam?
Bookmark this Google link:
https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/spamreport?pli=1
… and post the spammers link in the Google form, and click Report WebSpam.

Posted by: d.a.n at February 24, 2019 9:03 PM
Comment #438711

Just as the Conservative/Oligarchy/Fascist/Authoritarian/ Nationalist Populist bunch in the United States is trying to ruin our Democratic Republic, the spammers are ruining WatchBlog.

Posted by: j2t2 at February 25, 2019 9:02 AM
Comment #438712
j2t2 wrote: Just as the Conservative/Oligarchy/Fascist/Authoritarian/ Nationalist Populist bunch in the United States is trying to ruin our Democratic Republic, the spammers are ruining WatchBlog.
j2t2 is confused. He meant to write:
  • Just as many Democrats and similar ilk in the United States are trying to ruin our Democratic Republic, the spammers are ruining WatchBlog, by:
    • [a] the Democrats’ despicable scheme to use illegal immigration to acquire more votes, money, and power (based on the decennial census, and re-apportionment of electoral votes and federal funding);
    • [b] the hypocrisy of the Democrats’ platform;
    • [c] and how the Democrats (and similar ilk) have not sunk so low, since Democrats:
      • (1) sought to continue slavery (source: www.britannica.com/topic/Democratic-Party);
      • (2) created the KKK (source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan);
      • (3) created Jim Crow laws (source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Crow_laws);
      • (4) and imposed racial segregation (source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Democrats).
    Many thanks to j2t2 for being the gift that keeps on giving. Keep up the good work. Democrats should thank j2t2 for all of his efforts and “Words of Wisdom”.
  • Posted by: d.a.n at February 25, 2019 9:24 AM
    Comment #438721

    The only confusion D., is in your mind. I simply paraphrased Royal’s previous comment. I meant to say “Just as the Conservative/Oligarchy/Fascist/Authoritarian/ Nationalist Populist bunch in the United States is trying to ruin our Democratic Republic, the spammers are ruining WatchBlog.”. The only part I left out is I think you are included with the spammers.

    You, of course, proved my point by repeating for the nth time with more propaganda.

    Posted by: j2t2 at February 25, 2019 12:12 PM
    Comment #438725

    You also left out the part where you provided facts showing:
    - What d.a.n to be wrong on.
    - That more than a very marginalized tiny group of Americans support actual fascism/authoritarianism.

    Posted by: kctim at February 25, 2019 12:34 PM
    Comment #438727

    D., this fictitious claim about the Dems is laughable coming from a Trump troll such as yourself. The fact is the Repubs have sunk lower than any party since the National Socialist in 1930’s Germany. The power grabs around the country were previously documented in another thread here on WB. You of course deny this, but face it the Trump/Putin administration has brought the Senate repubs under their thumbs. This administration has forgotten the rule of law and the Constitution as they lust for power and implement their fascist/oligarchist ideology here in America.

    Magat’s are frothing at the mouth wanting to attack the southern border because they falsely believe the problems of this country are due to immigrants legal and illegal. Yet you would have us believe the Dems are dividing the country by not supporting the American taxpayers paying for a wall at the border. In fact the Dems are attempting to unite the American people and the immigrants in an effort to stop the nonsense of the Trump administration.

    Posted by: j2t2 at February 25, 2019 12:37 PM
    Comment #438730
    You also left out the part where you provided facts showing: - What d.a.n to be wrong on.

    Kctim, he repeats way to often, he’s a troll and has so much disinformation just realize if D. is spouting it it is either a myth, misinformation, a half truth, or an outright lie. As an example (a) is nothing more than D. projecting and repeating an outright lie. (b)is misinformation. (c) is irrelevant half truths from the history books used to create a myth. Please don’t bother with the but…but…but 1 thru 4 is true, kctim. We all know the blacks left the party of Lincoln when the Dems started proposing civil rights legislation in the early 60’s. The same time the southern dems and many evangelicals left the Dems and voted for the segregationist Wallace or the repub. Then of course we have the Reagan Dems of the 80”s who are now most of the conservatives of today…right?

    I mean ask yourself why if this is relevant today are so many blacks and minorities voting for the Dems. These are just facts kctim. You know it and most everyone here on WB knows it. Perpetrating lies and spreading disinformation is what the troll D. is doing. Nothing more…just like…. The NAzi’s did during their bid to take over the reigns of power in Germany.

    Which brings us to ” That more than a very marginalized tiny group of Americans support actual fascism/authoritarianism.”. Supports it as in “Marches in the streets hating and hurting others”…probably true kctim but there sure seems to be a lot of appeasers on the right while Putin/Trump is trying to “ruin our Democratic Republic”. But it is more than just appeasing isn’t it. The Repubs have resorted to extreme gerrymandering, voter suppression and denying the will of the voters when voters initiatives are passed at the state level

    It’s like when Royal tells us ” Liberal/Progressive/Socialist/Communist bunch” yadayadayada… yet who actually supports Socialist/Communism? But here we are grouped together just like I group the right wing ideologies together when talking about the right wing.

    I mean while all of those on the right haven’t gotten out the white sheets and took a knee to the imperial wizard yet they have moved farther and farther to the right over the years as their hatred and fear have grown over the 3G’s.

    Remember Jade Helm a few years back…. how many right wing extremist actually hate our government so much they followed the military around because they thought the Feds were taking over Texas! Isn’t that a sign the “government can’t do anything right” crowd is moving farther and farther to the right each year? Just as Trump and national populist has taken root in the conservative minds in this country is a move farther to the right.

    So as to how many, I know you like to think it just a hand full but the numbers are growing over time. Perhaps the difference of opinion here is also due to what I am saying fascism is.

    “Fascism is the marriage of state and corporate power”- Benito Mussolini (yes I know I have paraphrased this quote and I’m not sure it was Mussolini that said it but it serves the purpose for this discussion)

    And using that definition I would suggest anyone that tells us about how a businessman like Trump should be running the country is leaning towards Fascism/Authoritarian. If you prefer we could think of it as Corporatism or neo-Fascism.

    Posted by: j2t2 at February 25, 2019 1:55 PM
    Comment #438731
    j2t2 wrote: Blah, blah, blah, … , blah, blah, … , Yet you would have us believe the Dems are dividing the country by not supporting the American taxpayers paying for a wall at the border… . , blah, blah, blah.
    Yes.
    Wow, did you just now figure that all out by yourself ?
    However, that is only one of these 12 facts that prove that the Democrats have not sunk so low since Democrats:
    • (1) sought to continue slavery (source: www.britannica.com/topic/Democratic-Party);
    • (2) created the KKK (source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan);
    • (3) created Jim Crow laws (source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Crow_laws);
    • (4) and imposed racial segregation (source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Democrats).
    It’s hard to get much lower than that, and there will most likely be consequences for that in the next election. Especially since most voters do not agree with the Democrats on their pathetic positions on border security.
    Harvard-Harris Poll (17-to-19-JAN-2018); 980 persons polled (source: www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/23/roughly-80-of-all-voters-say-us-needs-secure-borde/ ):
    • 79%: (87%Rep, 79%Ind, 72%Dem): Want Merit Based Immigration
    • 79%: (93%Rep, 80%Ind, 68%Dem): Want Secure Borders
    • 61%: (84%Rep, 64%Ind, 40%Dem): Say Current Border is Inadequate
    • 68%: (78%Rep, 65%Ind, 62%Dem): Want to End the VISA Lottery
    • 54%: (85%Rep, 54%Ind, 30%Dem): Want physical and electronic border barrier
    • 60%: (93%Rep, 80%Ind, 68%Dem): Say NO to DACA Relatives
    Hopefully, more and more Americans are catching onto the depth of the depravity of the Democrat’s scheme to acquire power through such despicable methods. It is not simply due to their TDS and blind hatred for Trump, because this was going on long before Trump ran for President.

    Many thanks again to j2t2 for being the gift that keeps on giving. Keep up this great work (i.e. your “Words of Wisdom”).

    Posted by: d.a.n at February 25, 2019 2:03 PM
    Comment #438732
    j2t2 whines and whines… Kctim, he repeats way to often, he’s a troll and has so much disinformation just realize if D. is spouting it it is either a myth, misinformation, a half truth, or an outright lie.
    j2t2 whines and whines, but fails to do the one simple thing available to him:
      simply show us some proof to disprove the facts (not worthless opinions) that you disagree with.
    That is probably what frustrates j2t2 so much, because j2t2 can’t find the facts he needs, because they don’t exist. So, j2t2 just makes up crap and expects us to take his word for it. Where are the links to studies, reports, and real facts? I have posted reports and statistics from the Government Accountability Office (GAO), the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Center for Immigration Studies, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analysis, Yale University, MIT, etc., etc., etc., and several are cross-referenced. Also, many of those statistics were collected while Obama was in office. So, please give us facts, instead of whining and opinions (and repeatedly calling others (that disagree with you) Nazis, Fascists, Repub F**ktards, Beastialists, F**king Fascists, as*hats, ignorant F**ks, or telling them F**k you, or Go F**k yourselves, etc., etc., etc. (which you claim to be “proud” of, and call your Words of Wisdom) ?

    At any rate, many thanks to j2t2 for being the whiny gift that keeps on giving. Keep up the good work that is doing wonders for your party.

    Posted by: d.a.n at February 25, 2019 2:23 PM
    Comment #438736

    J2,
    First off, the idea of democrats and Republicans flipping is irrelevant today. Both have supported, and continue to support, actual civil rights for all Americans. The problems we face today are based solely on redefining words and rights for special treatment, in order to pander for votes.
    Fact is, minorities vote for dems mainly because dems pander to them as a group, not as Americans: identity politics.

    As I have told you before, the very marginalized tiny group of Americans that actually support fascism, have always had their little marches and crap, J2. The only difference between then and now is:
    The left and its media are dishonestly redefining words and positions in order to falsely associate everybody that disagrees, with these extremists.

    The ‘Putin/Trump’ nonsense makes you look silly and unintelligent, J2. The investigation is not over yet, so none of us have any idea what’s going on. The problem is that now you guys have boxed yourselves into a corner.
    If the investigation concludes with actual collusion or conspiracy, I get to accept the results and allow the process to work.
    If it doesn’t conclude with actual collusion, you now have to create more excuses and lies to ‘prove’ some great conspiracy and that you were really right.

    Yes J2, we all know that you don’t think black folk are smart enough to get ID or know where to go to vote.

    “But here we are grouped together just like I group the right wing ideologies together when talking about the right wing.”

    The leftists are grouped with socialists and communists for two reasons:
    1. leftists actually support a strong centralized government that puts the desires of society before the rights of the individual.
    2. leftists today embrace the socialist label.

    I can give you example after example of ‘mainstream’ democrats, their leaders and their media, doing this. Can you give examples of mainstream Republicans or their leaders embracing actual fascism?

    “they have moved farther and farther to the right over the years as their hatred and fear have grown over the 3G’s.”

    Really? On what issues?
    And again, from abortion to religion to gun control to freedom of speech to taxation to choice, I can give you examples of just how far left the democratic party has gone.

    “So as to how many, I know you like to think it just a hand full but the numbers are growing over time.”

    As is our population and the amount of government infringement on our individual rights.

    “Fascism is the marriage of state and corporate power”

    Such a marriage doesn’t exist in the US, J2. What exists now is a government where businesses have influence over parts of our government, and that exists only because We the People have given it to them, for our own comfort and convenience.
    This was true LONG before Trump became President.

    “If you prefer we could think of it as Corporatism or neo-Fascism.”

    Why not just call it what it really is: Trump doesn’t support my pet issues so him and his supporters are fascist nazis.

    Posted by: kctim at February 25, 2019 4:22 PM
    Comment #438739

    Where is Warren Porter? The news story now should be who is going to pay for the North Koreans’ expenses in Hanoi. After the possibility of cancelling the first round of salute the commie dictator, the government of Singapore agreed to pay those expenses. I doubt the Vietnamese will do the same. Maybe Putain will pay, since the summit was most likely ordered by him, to get his puppet to remove US troops from Korea, which would also please Xi.

    It’s odd that the POS hasn’t fallen in love with Maduro yet, basically the same as Kim Jung Un on the domestic front.

    I didn’t read any of the posts that j2t2 is responding to, but remember that membership in the reich wing requires that you were born yesterday, know nothing that their overlords don’t want them to know.

    Posted by: ohrealy at February 25, 2019 6:24 PM
    Comment #438740

    “The fact is the Repubs have sunk lower than any party since the National Socialist in 1930’s Germany.”

    How strange that j2t2 embraces Socialism yet seems to have a problems with National Socialism

    We wonder if he embraced the Union of Soviet Socialists Republic

    We wonder how j2t2 and his Pals define socialism.

    Posted by: Royal Flush at February 25, 2019 6:25 PM
    Comment #438741

    kctim, Thanks!
    Your reasoning is logical, and most people, of average intelligence, would most likely agree.

    Thank you for pointing out that j2t2 (and most of the Main Stream Media) has repeatedly tried to paint all non-Democrat (and/or non-socialist/leftist) as being white supremacists, every time there is someone like Christopher Hasson (one of “the very marginalized “fascism is a tiny group of Americans that actually support fascism, have always had their little marches and crap …”), who was arrested for plotting terrorist attacks.

    For example, when Robert Gregory Bowers shot several people at the Pittsburgh synagogue in the in Pittsburgh, PA, on October 27, 2018, j2t2 stooped so low as to write the following

    j2t2 despicably wrote: “Now you act surprised and try to deflect the blame! Go f * * k yourselves. Point the finger at yourselves for buying into the stupid propaganda you have bought into.

    But, then, many of j2t2’s comments (and phx8 and Ed O’hrealy too) over the years, reveal someone who rarely hesitates to stoop low, as demonstrated here, which j2t2 has repeatedly state that he is proud of, and also calls his “Words of Wisdom”.

    Posted by: d.a.n at February 25, 2019 6:37 PM
    Comment #438749

    More ridiculous is j2t2’s following comment:

    j2t2 wrote: … the spammers are ruining WatchBlog.
    Yet, j2t2 thinks his nasty, racist, vulgar, hateful Words of Wisdom are OK ? Again, no hypocrisy there, eh?

    Posted by: d.a.n at February 25, 2019 10:21 PM
    Comment #438777

    d.a.n, what interests me most is just how easy it was for them to use the PC and social justice nonsense to convince so many that everybody who disagrees with them is a racist, sexist, fascist etc… To condition them to be ashamed of their country and its form of government, and to actually hate their fellow Americans who hold basically the same beliefs democrats did in the very recent past.

    Posted by: kctim at February 26, 2019 10:25 AM
    Comment #438778

    kctim, Yes, it is interesting, but it is also disturbing that so many people (e.g.) are actually this depraved, and lacking in a sense of fairness and virtue.

    Posted by: d.a.n at February 26, 2019 11:00 AM
    Comment #438780

    What is also interesting is how Democrats in congress get a pathological lier to testify in front of them to try and get at the truth. Cohen a convicted LIER is going to tell the truth?????

    Posted by: Rich KAPitan at February 26, 2019 11:13 AM
    Comment #438781

    Yeah, Cohen definitely has credibility issues.

    Posted by: d.a.n at February 26, 2019 11:20 AM
    Comment #438786

    KAP,
    No one is going to take Cohen at his word. He will need corroborating evidence- documents, tapes, and other witnesses- in order to be believed He reportedly has those and already provided them- willingly and sometimes unwillingly- to the SDNY. The SCO has access to those, too. That includes the testimony of the Trump Organization CFO, Allen Weisselberg. All this is new to Congress though.

    The testimony tomorrow will involve corruption on a large scale. It will include questions on the following:

    1. Why did Cohen lie under oath to Congress about Trump’s involvement with Russia and the Trump Tower project?

    2. The management of the businesses

    3. Tax evasion

    4. Conflicts of interest

    5. Hush money payments by Individual 1

    6. Foreign business funneled through Trump hotels

    7. The Trump Foundation

    8. Obstruction of Justice and the promise of pardons

    And more…

    But all that is garden variety corruption, albeit on a massive scale. The White House has basically been an opportunity for Trump to enrich himself at everyone else’s expense. Anyone who knows anything about
    Trump knows that has been his M.O. for a long, long time, and Cohen was his fixer for over a decade, his CRIMINAL lawyer, his bag man. The most interesting testimony will be before the House & Senate Intel Committees today & Thursday. Unfortunately, it is behind closed doors.

    Posted by: phx8 at February 26, 2019 12:35 PM
    Comment #438788

    Kctim, I don’t have the time today to go through each of the specifics you commented on. So as a general statement let me say, there is a lot of disinformation in your comment..

    I am not surprised since you guys frequent the far right fringe websites as well as the mainstream conservative propaganda outlets for you information. It seems Operation Divide the Left is well under way here on WB.

    Don’t you guys wish you could just run on issues instead of all the extreme gerrymandering, voter suppression, voter fraud and the disinformation campaigns you guys count on for votes.

    Posted by: j2t2 at February 26, 2019 1:11 PM
    Comment #438790

    Phx8, Cohen is a lier, he lied to congress and the dumb a$$ democrats are going to ask him why he lied? Commonsense tells most normal people of which today’s democrats and liberal progressives are not that he, Cohen, cannot be trusted and anything he says more than likely will be more lies. Cohen was a fixer, so what, Obama, Soros, Hillary and Bill have fixers. I would venture to say most rich people do.

    Posted by: Rich KAPitan at February 26, 2019 1:38 PM
    Comment #438796

    Can Cohen be trusted if his testimony is backed up by documents, receipts, tapes, and corroborating witnesses?

    Did Obama, Soros, Hillary, and Bill have fixers? Really? Name one.

    Posted by: phx8 at February 26, 2019 2:17 PM
    Comment #438797

    I look forward to it, thanks J2. Hopefully, you have something better than trying to compare some online trolling to our mainstream media colluding with one of the major parties.

    Boy, how soon we forget:

    https://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=4192358&page=1

    You don’t really need names for the Clinton’s, do you Phx8?

    Posted by: kctim at February 26, 2019 2:50 PM
    Comment #438799

    Phx8 they are called LAWYERS and I venture to say each one of who I mentioned have a few.

    Posted by: Rich KAPitan at February 26, 2019 3:06 PM
    Comment #438801

    As far as Documents and witnesses in Cohen’s testimony is concerned. Why weren’t they produced in his first appearance before Congress, phx8? I’m sure it would have saved him a lot of the B.S. he is going through now or produced them in his other court appearances.

    Posted by: Rich KAPitan at February 26, 2019 3:15 PM
    Comment #438802

    Here we go again … more predictions from”open-borders” phx8.

    phx8 wrote: The testimony tomorrow will involve corruption on a large scale.

    phx8 actually believes this. However, IF Cohen had any of the proof that phx8 claim he has, it’s unlikely Cohen would be going to prison so soon.

    Funny how these socialist extremists care so much about corruption now (so much so, that they are dreaming up things that never happened), but so conveniently ignore all of this corruption by Obama and Democrats.

    At any rate, many thanks to j2t2, phx8, and Ed O’hrealy for being the gifts that keep on giving.

    Posted by: d.a.n at February 26, 2019 3:25 PM
    Comment #438805

    It is amusing to read the comments by phx8 who is once again reaching absurd and premature conclusions regarding the convicted liar Mr. Cohen’s likely testimony.

    Desperation breeds anguish which breeds uncensored belief in what is simply wishful thinking.

    I find it very offensive that while our president is in Vietnam attempting to reduce the threats by North Korea to the world, elected Democrat leaders are busily attempting to undermine his efforts.

    I can not recall a time in our history when elected politicians worked so hard to trash and diminish the United States.

    It is astounding to witness the turn around by Democrats who went from calling for border security to calling for open borders. Who can believe that these same scoundrels and devils from hell now advocate killing those who, within moments, would be born?

    A nation which advocates such monstrous behavior towards the unborn can not long stand. Crippled diseased minds advocate infanticide. Their capacity for cruelty is astounding.

    My hope is that these people be eliminated from the face of the earth and all trace of their evil be erased.

    Posted by: Royal Flush at February 26, 2019 4:13 PM
    Comment #438811
    A nation which advocates such monstrous behavior towards the unborn can not long stand. Crippled diseased minds advocate infanticide. Their capacity for cruelty is astounding.

    So Royal how do you feel about those Repubs that would use this issue as nothing more than a political ploy to fool their base and garner votes?


    The move is part of a larger strategy designed to maintain current abortion restrictions while revving up the GOP’s conservative base ahead of 2020 and courting independents who may be turned off by Democrats’ position on abortion rights.

    Posted by: j2t2 at February 26, 2019 7:00 PM
    Comment #438812
    Royal Flush wrote: Desperation breeds anguish which breeds uncensored belief in what is simply wishful thinking.
    Yes, along with:
    • blind hatred and rage;
    • a very strong hatred that is not based on the truth, but satisfies the haters’ need to rationalize their hatred:
      • of anyone that disagrees with them;
      • of anyone who stands in their way of getting more free stuff;
      • of anyone who dares to reject their group-think and refuses to drink the kool-aid (e.g. of anyone who refuses to pay union dues and kneel to their unions);
      • of anyone who challenges their greed and dishonesty of trying to disguise their envy and jealousy with their incessant demands for equality (and more free stuff);
      • of anyone who refuses to go along with the extremists’ despicable scheme to acquire more votes, money, control, and power.
    The average person, often unaccustomed or incredulous to the degree of such deep hatred and depravity, often under-estimate (at their own risk) the depth of the depravity of these extremists.

    Does that sound like anyone we know of ?

    Posted by: d.a.n at February 26, 2019 7:01 PM
    Comment #438814

    Well j2t2, I will agree with this statement found in your link.

    “Evidently the far left is no longer convinced that all babies are created equal,” said Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.).

    j2t2 charges that; “Repubs that would use this issue as nothing more than a political ploy to fool their base and garner votes?”

    Prove it!

    Objecting to the heinous and cruel procedure of killing a baby moments before birth is warranted, moral, and totally a mystery to my Pal j2t2.

    Posted by: Royal Flush at February 26, 2019 7:14 PM
    Comment #438815

    j2t2, Thanks for that link, which states:

      The Senate on Monday rejected a bill making it a felony for a doctor to harm or neglect an infant who survives an “attempted abortion”. The vote split mainly along party lines, 53 Rep-44 Dem. A few Democrats (Sens. Bob Casey of Pennsylvania, Doug Jones of Alabama and Joe Manchin of West Virginia crossed the aisle to vote for the bill); no Republicans broke ranks. Unfortunately, 60 votes are required for the bill to advance due to a filibuster by the Democrats.
    HHMMmmmm … just when you think Democrats can’t sink any lower?
    Does this mean j2t2 is OK with killing or neglecting a baby (i.e. allowing it to die) that survives an abortion?

    Posted by: d.a.n at February 26, 2019 7:15 PM
    Comment #438816
    First off, the idea of democrats and Republicans flipping is irrelevant today

    Kctim, It isn’t the idea that is irrelevant today it is the fact that during the civil rights era that is what happened. Many Dems left the party because of the switch on civil rights. This is common knowledge not some secret. Using the ages old Slavery, Crow, segregation and KKK issues to paint the dems of today as racist is simply disinformation. The troll/propagandist D. uses it often because he believes repeating it will make it a truth. Don’t agree? Just go ask any of your Klan friends if they are a Democrat. Or any of your black friends why their parents and grandparents swapped parties in the 60’s.

    Further while we have made great strides in civil rights to think it is all about politics today is wrong. It seems to me you guys on the right like to use this argument as some sort of proof that only the extremist on the right are racist. I know to many of you to believe that.

    Posted by: j2t2 at February 26, 2019 7:21 PM
    Comment #438822
    j2t2 stupidly wrote: Just go ask any of your Klan friends if they are a Democrat.
    Sorry j2t2, maybe you have some Klan friends, but I don’t know any.

    So, now, j2t2 is trying (again) to paint all non-Democrats/Socialists/Leftists as KKK and white supremacists.
    And all the nonsense about the Republican and Democrat parties switching is nonsense, because in the past, the Democrats :

    • (1) sought to continue slavery (source: www.britannica.com/topic/Democratic-Party);
    • (2) created the KKK (source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan);
    • (3) created Jim Crow laws (source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Crow_laws);
    • (4) and imposed racial segregation (source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Democrats).
    … and today, not much as changed, because the Democrats are now:
    • (01) despicably pitting U.S. citizens and illegal immigrants against each other for votes, by pandering to illegal immigrants for 30+ years, for more votes (via more representation in the House, via more U.S. House representatives, via apportionment of representatives (and more electoral votes, and more federal funding), based on population, based on the decennial CENSUS, which does NOT verify U.S. citizenship);
    • (02) fighting against a [x]citizenship check-box on decennial CENSUS;
    • (03) lying about level of crime by illegal immigrants, and refuse to report 2,000 homicides per year by criminal non-citizens (source: DHS, GAO, cis.org, site2data.com/homicides1.html);
    • (04) lying about the cost of massive illegal (and legal) immigration (about $300 Billion per year in net losses; sources: www.washingtontimes.com ; www.youtube.com/watch?v=msGVs4lFDw4 );
    • (05) calling for open borders;
    • (06) calling for the abolishment of I.C.E.;
    • (07) calling for another amnesty, like the shamnesty of 1986, which quintupled the severity of the problem;
    • (08) refusing requirement for employers to use eVerify;
    • (09) giving illegal immigrants drivers’ licenses, and also automatically register them to vote at the same time; and then Democrats ignore many tens of thousands of instances of voter fraud by illegal immigrants (source: site2data.com/voting1.html);
    • (10) wanting more mayors like Libby Schaaf, who warns illegal immigrants before an ICE raid to arrest criminal illegal immigrants;
    • (11) wanting more sanctuary cities and states, where Democrats (and A.G. Xavier Becerra) passed sanctuary city and state laws that protect criminal non-citizens (e.g. an illegal immigrant, Garcia Zarate (already deported 5 times) can shoot and murder Kate Steinle, and be acquitted for that murder);
    • (12) calling to abolish or restrict 2nd Amendment rights, and say it is worth it “even if it saves only ONE life”, but conveniently ignore 2,000 homicides per year by criminal non-citizens (source: site2data.com/homicides1.html);
    • (13) and today (26-FEB-2019), Democrats filibustered and voted against a BILL that would make it a felony for a doctor to harm or neglect an infant who survives an “attempted abortion”.
    HHMMMmmmmm … so what changed?
    Obviously, not much has really changed, despite the myth perpeturated by j2t2 and “open-borders” phx8.
    Since the founding of the Democrat Party, it has always tried to generate racial strife, and nothing has changed (as demonstrated by the Democrats’ deeds listed above from the past, and today).

    For example, consider the comments and deeds of many Democrats today (including encouragement of mob-like behavior, harassment, and violence by the likes of Maxine Waters, Hillary Clinton, Obama, Corey Booker, Eric Holder, Nancy Pelosi, Kamala Harris, Joe Biden, etc., etc., etc.), and j2t2’s, “open-borders” phx8’s, and Ed O’hrealy’s numerous racist comments, and j2t2 repeatedly calling others (who disagree with him) Nazis, Fascists, Repub F**ktards, Beastialists, F**king Fascists, as*hats, ignorant F**ks, or telling them F**k you, or Go F**k yourselves, etc., etc., etc. (which j2t2 claims to be “proud” of, and calls his “Words of Wisdom”) ?.
    These three extremists (and many like them) carry the water for their party (Democrats), but perpetuate the myth that the Republican and Democrat parties traded places decades ago?
    The parties have changed in many ways over the last 150 years, but the myth that Republicans have become today what Democrats used to be decades ago, is nonsense.
    Based on deeds and facts, and especially based on the Democrats despicable scheme of the past 30+ years that pits U.S. citizens and illegal immigrants against each other (for more votes, money, and power) proves that the Democrats are today, as despicable as they were in the past.

    Many thanks to extremists (i.e. such as j2t2, phx8, and Ed O’hrealy) for being the gifts that keep on giving. Seriously, the deeds of the Democrats (such as the 13 listed above) are doing wonders for their causes.
    How do you think the majority of American voters are going to judge the deeds of Democrats (from the past, and today) listed above?

    Posted by: d.a.n at February 26, 2019 8:59 PM
    Comment #438832
    Does this mean j2t2 is OK with killing or neglecting a baby (i.e. allowing it to die) that survives an abortion?

    Are you really that stupid D. or are you just acting like you are? It is already against the law to kill a baby after it is born. While you and Royal seem bright enough to cherry pick bits and pieces of the article it’s pretty obvious you aren’t intelligent enough understand you are swallowing disinformation from the repubs.

    Royal a quote from McConnell! At least you agree the source is valid so why ask about proof when it was right there in front of you nose.

    “Ahead of the vote, the bill’s Republican sponsors and outside anti-abortion groups lobbying for its passage made it clear that the intent of Monday’s vote was to undermine the growing pool of Senate Democrats running for president.”

    I swear you guys just made this thread dumber with these stupidly inane comments.

    Posted by: j2t2 at February 27, 2019 1:13 AM
    Comment #438837
    Sorry j2t2, maybe you have some Klan friends, but I don’t know any.

    I guess if you don’t know any friends then ask some strangers at the next rally or protest in your area D.! I guess you don’t have any black friends either D. but ask them why their parents or grandparents switched parties way back then.

    The not so smart D. jabbers on about ” but the myth that Republicans have become today what Democrats used to be decades ago, is nonsense”.

    Once again it is the voters that switched parties back in the 60’s D.. It is simply a fact. So yes the parties did change dramatically over the civil rights issues and more as the repubs became more conservative over the years.

    Your source for the racial segregation above explains it to you. But ask yourself this fundamental question why would the blacks stop voting for the repubs and switch to the Dems in the 1930’s and even more so in the late 40’s and the 60’s?

    From your source “The monopoly that the Democratic Party held over most of the South first showed major signs of breaking apart in 1948, when many Southern Democrats, dissatisfied with the policies of desegregation enacted during the administration of Democratic President Harry Truman,….! And “The Civil Rights Movement of the 1960s catalyzed the end of this Democratic Party coalition of interests by magnetizing Black voters to the Democratic label and simultaneously ending White control of the Democratic Party apparatus”!

    It was the dems, not the repubs, who desegregated America in the late 40’s yet you don’t mention that when repeating the Big Lie. Your propaganda is a lie and meant as disinformation, it works on your conservative friends but the rest of us know you for the propagandist you are.

    Posted by: j2t2 at February 27, 2019 2:35 AM
    Comment #438858

    J2, where our country stands today on civil rights confirms that the party positions of yesteryear are irrelevant today. The only reason that people on the right started reminding everybody about the dem party past is because the dems are labeling everybody who disagrees with them as racists.
    Here’s a perfect example of such childishness: “Just go ask any of your Klan friends if they are a Democrat.”
    I pity the hateful person Trump Derangement Syndrome has turned you into.

    “Further while we have made great strides in civil rights to think it is all about politics today is wrong.”

    Really? Then please explain why dems use it as a political weapon.

    “It seems to me you guys on the right like to use this argument as some sort of proof that only the extremist on the right are racist.”

    That is because we know what actual racism really is, and what it isn’t.
    You leftists have made a mockery of actual racism and the tremendous progress our country has made in fighting it. All for votes.
    Pathetic.

    Posted by: kctim at February 27, 2019 9:41 AM
    Comment #438864
    kctim wrote: That is because we know what actual racism really is, and what it isn’t. You leftists have made a mockery of actual racism and the tremendous progress our country has made in fighting it. All for votes. Pathetic.
    Yes, it is pathetic, and a disservice to real victims of racism.
    j2t2’s own racist, nasty, hateful comments over many years, are revealing.
    Yet, j2t2 calls it his “Words of Wisdom” and states “I am proud of those comments”, and j2t2 repeatedly asks others: Posted by: d.a.n at February 27, 2019 10:51 AM
    Comment #438868

    Let me get this straight you guys claim only you know actual racism! But all you do is try to tell others it is the Dems that are racist. Well Dems and minorities. You tell us that because the Dems are responsive and fight for the rights of their constituents they are pandering to racism.

    Meanwhile you support the far right nationalist and KKK types who are overtly racist while denying you are racist. How does that work? While we are at it what makes you think you are the judge when it comes to what is racist and what isn’t?

    IMHO we are all racist to some extent or another. Everyone profiles, every one has predjuices yet you would have us believe that it is everyone but you guys when it is you guys who do the taunting and support overt racist.

    Posted by: j2t2 at February 27, 2019 11:48 AM
    Comment #438872
    j2t2 wrote: IMHO we are all racist to some extent or another.
    How lame is that sort of deflection and rationalization?
    However, some people (such as these three) are more (much more) racist than most, as demonstrated by their numerous racist, nasty, hateful comments over many years, and especially those that claim their comments are “Words of Wisdom”, and repeatedly state “I am proud of those comments”.
    Posted by: d.a.n at February 27, 2019 12:20 PM
    Comment #438874

    Kctim, Anyway to continue, it is the repubs who are using race to pander to voters. The only difference is by re-defining racism you guys pander to both sides of the through the use of a massive propaganda campaign. I guess you guys may be fooled by the charade but I am not.

    First you use the false narrative the white guys they aren’t racist it is the other guys. Second you use the false narrative that the Dems civil rights act of the 60’s is proof their is no more racism. Third you have them believing they are the actual victims of reverse racism with yet another false narrative.

    Then you try to convince blacks and hispanics that it is the dems pandering to them without doing anything for them. You use this false narrative to pit minorities against each other, both legal and illegal. Repubs use the divider issues God guns and gays to pander to hispanics as much as they use them top court the religious right. Just as the recent anti-abortion vote was a set up to keep the base happy it also served to divide the hispanics.

    Posted by: j2t2 at February 27, 2019 12:30 PM
    Comment #438876
    j2t2 wrote: Blah, blah, blah, … , blah, blah, blah, … , it is the repubs who are using race to pander to voters.
    Hmmmmm … so what is all of this, and this ?:
    Posted by: d.a.n at February 27, 2019 12:38 PM
    Comment #438877

    J2,
    U.S. population: 325 million
    Number of actual ‘KKK types’: less than ten thousand

    67,469,091 million votes for right-wing candidates in 2016
    67,302,113 million votes for left-wing candidates in 2016

    You want everybody to think that the right supports them, but statistically, nobody actually supports the lefts ‘KKK types’ boogeyman.

    Actual racism:
    prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one’s own race is superior

    Not racism:
    Support of low taxation.
    Support of the 2nd Amendment.
    Loving the United States of America and putting it first.
    Believing individuals are responsible for their own behavior.
    Disagreeing with someone of another race.
    Controlling entry into our country.
    Acknowledging that it is 2019 and not 1861.
    Not supporting policy that treats people differently because of their race.

    If you need more examples of what leftists falsely perceive to be ‘overt racism,’ let me know.

    Posted by: kctim at February 27, 2019 12:46 PM
    Comment #438878

    j2t2 rails against racism, but practices it the most, and then expects others to take him seriously?

    Posted by: d.a.n at February 27, 2019 12:47 PM
    Comment #438881

    “Ahead of the vote, the bill’s Republican sponsors and outside anti-abortion groups lobbying for its passage made it clear that the intent of Monday’s vote was to undermine the growing pool of Senate Democrats running for president.”

    I swear you guys just made this thread dumber with these stupidly inane comments.
    Posted by: j2t2 at February 27, 2019 1:13 AM

    The undermining by Republicans was to reveal the past comments by Democrats running for president on protecting the lives of the unborn. Once again, Democrats prove their hypocrisy. One day they are against late term abortion and for border walls. the next day, they are against these same things. What happened.

    Trump was elected president of The United States.

    Posted by: Royal Flush at February 27, 2019 2:11 PM
    Comment #438882

    J2,

    “it is the repubs who are using race to pander to voters.”

    Example of a Republican saying they support policy that benefits white people only?

    Treating everybody the same is not some “massive propaganda campaign. FFS

    “First you use the false narrative the white guys they aren’t racist it is the other guys.”

    Nope. Didn’t say that, or anything close to that. Every race has its racists.

    “Second you use the false narrative that the Dems civil rights act of the 60’s is proof their is no more racism.”

    Nope. Didn’t say that either. What I said was that the huge societal difference between then and now makes the idea of some party switch, irrelevant.

    “Then you try to convince blacks and hispanics that it is the dems pandering to them without doing anything for them.”

    Nope. Didn’t address my comments to blacks, hispanics or say anything about dems not doing anything for them. I also didn’t say anything that could be seen as ‘pitting minorities against each other.’

    “Repubs use the divider issues God guns and gays to pander to hispanics as much as they use them top court the religious right.”

    We are discussing racism, J2, not pandering. I would not suggest that the right doesn’t pander to people who care about freedom of religion, Second Amendment rights, infanticide, or traditional marriage.

    Posted by: kctim at February 27, 2019 3:00 PM
    Comment #438888

    kctim, Royal Flush,
    Thanks for dissecting and addressing the many lies, obfuscation, and incessant racism in all of j2t2’s comments above, which j2t2 calls his “Words of Wisdom” and claims “I [j2t2] am proud of those comments”. Is j2t2 really “proud of those comments”, or is j2t2 simply pretending, because IF j2t2 is not pretending, then there’s something wrong with j2t2. Likewise for phx8 and Ed O’hrealy.

    Posted by: d.a.n at February 27, 2019 8:26 PM
    Comment #438892
    it is the repubs who are using race to pander to voters

    Is it Republicans who get people fired for telling jokes? Is it Republicans who savage people for wearing sombreros? Is it Republicans who single out the white race for persecution?

    Nope. Nope. Nope. Those are Democratic’s issues, and there are many more issues motivated by race Democratics will invent simply because they want and need the race card to stay relevant.

    Posted by: Weary Willie at February 27, 2019 8:47 PM
    Comment #438894

    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/02/27/rashida-tlaib-suggests-mark-meadows-racist-for-inviting-prop-lynne-patton/

    I had no idea Rashida Tlaib was a Republican!

    Posted by: Weary Willie at February 27, 2019 8:53 PM
    Comment #438921

    Google Report webspam
    Thank you for submitting a webspam report for a1locksmithrockvillemd.com/
    Thank you for submitting a webspam report for americantwinmover.com/
    Thank you for submitting a webspam report for www.estersgranola.com/
    Thank you for submitting a webspam report for www.mashavrelocation.com/
    Google investigates webspam reports, reducing the webpage’s rank in Google search results, and takes action when Google uncovers abuse. In egregious cases, Google removes web pages from their search index.

    Posted by: d.a.n at February 28, 2019 12:09 AM
    Post a comment