A Nifty Little Chart to Explain the MidTerms!

By the time you read this, it may be over. Then again, by the time you read this, it may just be starting. Not that we’re going to see 2000 all over again, but suddenly it appears that some Senate races got surprisingly interesting.

Polling in Missouri and Tennessee shows basically a dead heat in both races, although these are specific polls rather than overall averages of a set of polls. That means that if Arizona and Nevada do indeed go for Democrat Senators while the GOP picks up a senate seat in North Dakota, then a loss in Tennessee means a Democratic Senate along with a Democrat House.

That would be taken of course, as a rejection of President Trump. At least his style and his policy in areas like immigration and healthcare.

But is that right? Is the sudden shift in voter sentiment in Missouri and Tennessee due to moderate and independent voters turning away from this administration? Or is it local issues and perhaps the view that Marsha Blackburn isn't the best candidate and that Claire McCaskill is somehow good enough for Missouri?

Or is it the fact that GOP voters and especially conservative Republican voters tend to be more reticent about expressing their views over the phone when contacted by polling companies?

Because if both the House and the Senate go Blue on Tuesday, then the news will be all about why that happened. And the why will give much of media a chance to riff on how bad a person the President supposedly is.

But perhaps a little analysis will be needed by GOP activists and campaign managers before they blame it all on Trump's style.

Then again, maybe these dead-heat Senate races will take a few days to see who actually ends up winning.

But this isn't even really the GOP's election, it's the Democrat's.

In other words, in the same way that 2016 was about the future of the GOP this election is about the future of the Democrats. Yes, Bernie Sanders almost made 2016 into an election about the future of the party he's not even really a member of, but he couldn't shake the Dem establishment which does a much better job of keeping rank outsiders beyond their gated community of liberal wealthy elitists.

So, 2018 is the first true test of where the party is headed. Yes, Pelosi is clinging to power and whether she's able to continue for much longer will depend on what happens on Tuesday. But the margin of victory in the House will be what shapes the future of Democrats. A big 30 seat or more swing and even senators like Manchin will be told to wear a pink hat over in the Senate. Or cross the aisle. A moderate victory and Pelosi gets to say: see I was right, keep me in power. Bredesen - yes! O'Rourke - not really! A shocking loss and the civil war in the party escalates as both sides of the Democratic Party blame each other.

So, here's a little graphic detailing how each party might deal with the 3 probable outcomes on Tuesday's mid-terms:




Democrats

Republicans

Blue Wave - House flips by more than 30 seats and Senate goes Blue by 2 seats.

Nancy Pelosi has to resign 2 weeks after the midterms after being accused of being transphobic. Democrats launch impeachment proceedings in the House against every Cabinet Secretary as well as the Vice President. And the President of course.

The entire GOP Caucus refuses to resign after being accused of being transphobic and a blight upon America by Maxine Waters and Joy Behar.

Turquoise Ripple - House barely flips with Democrats getting a 5-seat majority. Senate remains Republican by 1 seat.

Nancy Pelosi refuses to resign after being accused of being out of touch. Launches 56 separate investigations of the administration, while modestly acknowledging her refusal to launch actual impeachment proceedings.

The entire GOP Caucus agrees it's still Trump's party which means it's all The President's fault.

Red Wall - House remains under GOP control by 2 seats. Senate Republicans gain 2 seats.

Cory Booker weeps openly on TV and shares his pain, then announces America needs healing and he's the guy to rescue the nation. Kamala Harris immediately gives a sober and angry press conference where she affirms that she's the one to save America. Beto weeps openly as well down in Texas but only MSNBC carries his lament live.

The entire GOP Caucus praise President Trump and then spend the days before Thanksgiving and Christmas attaching pork barrel spending onto the border wall until the cost reaches $35 billion. With no actual construction of like ... a wall in the bill's language. But it does include $3 million to study how migration patterns of the Yellow-Crowned Night Heron and the Black-Bellied Whistling-Duck might be affected by all that money.


Posted by Keeley at November 6, 2018 4:28 PM
Comments
Comment #434019

Why are you bothering to put articles up on this website? You will never get another reader here that has not participated in this site when it was a much better forum. Anyone who participated then would be disgusted by the content now. You might get additional readers if you changed the name to pinocchioblog, or moronidiotimbecileblog, or tinfoilhatblog.

The main question for this election is the same as it has been in every election in this century, how much is the reich wing going to cheat and are they going to get away with it?

George Washington:
The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation. All possess alike liberty of conscience and immunities of citizenship.

It is now no more that toleration is spoken of as if it were the indulgence of one class of people that another enjoyed the exercise of their inherent natural rights, for, happily, the Government of the United States, which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance, requires only that they who live under its protection should demean themselves as good citizens in giving it on all occasions their effectual support.

Voltaire:
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one:
‘O Lord make my enemies ridiculous. And God granted it.

Richard Strauss:
The most terrible period of human history is at an end, the twelve year reign of bestiality, ignorance and anti-culture under the greatest criminals, during which Germany’s 2000 years of cultural evolution met its doom

Posted by: ohrealy at November 6, 2018 7:12 PM
Comment #434022

Great. More Nazi nonsense.
J2t2, phx8, and ohrealy are obsessed with Nazis, Fascist, Racists, and Beastialists.

Posted by: d.a.n at November 6, 2018 8:55 PM
Comment #434023
J2t2, phx8, and ohrealy are obsessed with Nazis, Fascist, Racists, and Beastialists.


You must be referring to Conservatives D., but simply because we comment about them doesn’t mean we are obsessed. If that were the case look how obsessed you are with Hillary and Obama.

Posted by: j2t2 at November 6, 2018 11:03 PM
Comment #434037

“simply because we comment about them doesn’t mean we are obsessed”

It does when you can’t provide facts to back up your constant rhetoric about them.

Posted by: kctim at November 7, 2018 8:43 AM
Comment #434039

Pretty uneventful midterm. Some liberals ran as moderates and picked up some Republican seats. Anti-American political idiot leftists like Onutso-Cortez and Sharice Davids won where they were supposed to, although Davids ran as a moderate also, lol.
While nothing like the 2010 trouncing, overall, things pretty much went as normal.
No blue wave.

None the less, those on the right didn’t get their way, so I only have one question: Where are we meeting to riot, attack democrats, and poop on cop cars?

Posted by: kctim at November 7, 2018 9:11 AM
Comment #434040

I sure hope racist Van Jones is right:

“It’s not a BLUE WAVE, we are in a BLUE WAR”

https://twitter.com/hashtag/bluewar?src=hash

The lefts division and hatred knows no end.

Posted by: kctim at November 7, 2018 10:15 AM
Comment #434041
It does when you can’t provide facts to back up your constant rhetoric about them

No it doesn’t kctim. I have provided many link’s over the years, ample proof, yet it’s like water off a duck’s back with you guys. Cognitive dissonance and the constant barrage of the big lie from conservative propaganda outlets prevent any real thoughts from conservatives.


As far as your blue war misinformation once you realize the dems need an extra 5 to 11 percent of votes to maintain a slim majority the war analogy makes sense. Hatred is nothing more than you projecting onto others your mindset.

Posted by: j2t2 at November 7, 2018 1:32 PM
Comment #434043

45 million Americans voted for Democratic Senators.
33 million voted for Republican ones.

The Democratic margin in both the House and the Senate exceeded 9%.

Initiatives to take away the power to gerrymander passed in four states, including Michigan and Missouri. It was most definitely a blue wave, and the GOP should say goodbye to a House majority for a long, long time.

Posted by: phx8 at November 7, 2018 2:35 PM
Comment #434045

Can’t say I am happy about the 06-NOV-2018 election results, but it wasn’t exactly a blue wave either; certainly not in the Senate.

On the positive side, Democrats did not feel a need to go into the streets to protest, riot, burn and commit violence, like some Democrats and people on the left did after the 8-NOV-2016 election.

Posted by: d.a.n at November 7, 2018 2:44 PM
Comment #434047

J2, you have provided nothing but links to biased opinions that do nothing but support your own biased opinions.
You can’t show where those on the right support a strong centralized government, or where those on the right believe individual freedoms are subordinate to the state. Instead, you ignore history and give us irrelevant links from the 1940s.
I however, can give you example after example of the left supporting both.

You can’t show where there is an organized effort on the right to attack and silence their political opponents. Instead, you give us links to a few on the right fighting back against those organized leftists.
I however, can give you example after example of the left doing exactly this.

You can’t show where those on the right are racists. Instead you tell us that not supporting left-wing policy is racist, or give us links to the very few marginalized extremists.
I however, can give you example after example of the left promoting racism.

How about we play a game, J2?
You give me one factual example of me being a fascist, nazi or racist, and I’ll prove you wrong in a historical, factual, and rational manner.
Then I will give an example and you do the same.

As far a ‘blue war misinformation’? That was a freaking direct quote from good ole racist Van. Division and hatred are HIS words, not mine. HE is the one projecting onto others that HE disagrees with.

Posted by: kctim at November 7, 2018 2:50 PM
Comment #434048

Can’t say I am happy about the 06-NOV-2018 election results, but it wasn’t exactly a blue wave either; certainly, not in the Senate.

On the positive side, Democrats did not feel a need to go into the streets to protest, riot, burn and commit violence, like some Democrats and people on the left did after the 8-NOV-2016 election.

______________________________________________________________________________________

phx8 wrote: 45 million Americans voted for Democratic Senators. 33 million voted for Republican ones. The Democratic margin in both the House and the Senate exceeded 9%.
Obviously, math is not phx8’s strong suit.

None of what phx8 wrote makes any sense. Where do you get 9% ?

The Senate is currently: 51(+2) Republican, 46(-2)Democrats, 3 undecided (and FL and AZ look like they will go Republican)
How is that a “Democratic margin in both the House and the Senate exceeded 9%
2/100 is 2.0%

The House is currently: 196(-26) Republican, 221(+26) Democrat, 18 undecided thus far;
How is that a “Democratic margin in both the House and the Senate exceeded 9%
26/435 is 5.9%

Governorships: 25(-7) Republicans, 23(+7) Democrats, 2 undecided (and AK and GA look like they will go Republican);

Also, phx8 wrote:45 million Americans voted for Democratic Senators. 33 million voted for Republican ones.
So, you are saying there were 12 million (15.4% is (45-33)/(45+33)) more voters by Democrats for Senators than Republicans, and Democrats still lost 2 seats so far (in the Senate)?

Actually, about 113 people participated in the 2018 Mid-Term elections (the 1st Mid-Term to exceed 100 Million voters, which is about 49% of all eligible voters in the U.S.A. (NOTE: 60% of eligible voters voted in the 8-NOV-2016 election).

phx8 wrote:It was most definitely a blue wave …
This is not a blue wave. It is more like a blue ripple (only 28 (5.2% of 545) seats changed thus far):
  • The Senate is currently: 51(+2) Republican, 46(-2)Democrats, 3 undecided (and FL & AZ likely go Republican)
  • The House is currently: 196(-26) Republican, 221(+26) Democrat, 18 undecided thus far;
  • Governorships: 25(-7) Republicans, 23(+7) Democrats, 2 undecided (and AK & GA likely go Republican);
phx8 wrote: … the GOP should say goodbye to a House majority for a long, long time.
HHMMMmmmm … like, perhaps, 24 months? Besides, mid-terms are almost always a problem for the current IN-PARTY.
    Posted by: d.a.n at November 7, 2018 3:31 PM
    Comment #434050
    Initiatives to take away the power to gerrymander passed in four states, including Michigan and Missouri.


    Not to mention Florida citizens passing an initiative to allow felons to vote once they have served their sentence. Nevada and Michigan citizen initiatives to allow automatic voter registration. Solid red states like Nebraska, Idaho and Utah passed citizens initiatives to expand Medicaid under the ACA!

    Red states Arkansas and Missouri passed citizens initiatives to increase their minimum wages.

    Colorado voted and passed on two citizens initiatives anti-gerrymandering laws, one for the state level offices and one for the federal level offices.


    Unfortunately some states citizens have passed initiatives to make voting harder. Yep the same states that are already know for voter suppression laws. What are the red states afraid of…did they really believe the illegals were coming to vote?

    Posted by: j2t2 at November 7, 2018 4:13 PM
    Comment #434051

    This is what j2t2 (and many other Democrats) consider to be Voter Suppression:

    • Require the voter to be a citizen of the United States.
    • Require the voter to identify themselves as eligible to vote.
    • Require the voter be alive.
    • Require the voter to only vote once.
    Source: Royal Flush

    Posted by: d.a.n at November 7, 2018 4:40 PM
    Comment #434052

    Make no mistake, that was a blue wave.

    Voters overwhelmingly supported Democrats. 45 million voted for Democratic Senators. 33 million voted for Republican Senators; on a national basis, that comes out to 57-43%. The structure of the Senate favors small states, of course, and sheer random chance placed a lot of the 2018 contests in predominantly red states. It tends to conceal what voters wanted.

    The GOP depended on gerrymandering for its House majority. The gerrymandering initiatives mean the GOP will not be able to structure districts in order to control state delegations. Because of this, the GOP will lose 1 seat in MO, 1 in CO, 1 in UT, and 5 in MI. Poof! There go 8 GOP seats in the House in 2020.

    UT and PA used to be among the 10 most gerrymandered states. The following 8 are still heavily gerrymandered:
    NC, MD, WV, KY, LA, TX, AK, and OH.

    Posted by: phx8 at November 7, 2018 4:44 PM
    Comment #434053
    j2t2 wrote: Nevada and Michigan citizen initiatives to allow automatic voter registration.
    Yeah, and why does j2t2 and similar ilk like that? They like it because they know (as of May 2017) that 12 states (California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, New Mexico, Utah, Vermont, Washington, D.C., and now Nevada) allow illegal immigrants to obtain a driver’s license or some type of driving permit.
      Posted by: d.a.n at November 7, 2018 4:54 PM
      Comment #434056
      phx8 wrote: Make no mistake, that was a blue wave.
      Nonsense.

      So far, only a measly 5.23% (i.e. 28 of 535) of seats in Congress (house(435) + senate(100)) have changed.
      But IF it makes you feel better, you go right on calling the blue ripple a blue wave.

      • The Senate is currently: 51(+2) Republican, 46(-2)Democrats, 3 undecided (and FL & AZ likely go Republican)
      • The House is currently: 196(-26) Republican, 221(+26) Democrat, 18 undecided thus far;
      • Governorships: 25(-7) Republicans, 23(+7) Democrats, 2 undecided (and AK & GA likely go Republican);
      phx8 wrote: 45 million Americans voted for Democratic Senators. 33 million voted for Republican ones [Senators]. The Democratic margin in both the House and the Senate exceeded 9%. … on a national basis, that comes out to 57-43%.
      Where do you get 9% ? 57-43=14 (not 9). Where do you get your information?

      For the Senate, a change of 2 seats is only a 2.0% change of seats in the Senate.
      For the House , a change of 26 seats is only a 5.98% change of seats in the House.
      For Congress , a change of 28 seats is only a 5.23% change of seats in Congress.
      It is plausible that 78 Million (69% of 113 Million that voted in 2018 mid-term) people voted in the 33 of 50 states that had a Senate seat up for election, but espousing a 9% lead makes no sense, when only 5.23% (i.e. 28 of 535) of seats in Congress (house(435) + senate(100)) have changed.

      phx8 wrote: The structure of the Senate favors small states, of course, and sheer random chance placed a lot of the 2018 contests in predominantly red states. It tends to conceal what voters wanted.
      More nonsense.

      There is nothing Concealed.
      It has nothing to do with the structure of the Senate in a mid-term election, because every state is the same, in that it has has 2 Senators, and ALL eligible voters in each state directly vote for their senator(s) with 6 year terms. States with small populations only get a advantage for the presidential election, due to one electoral vote for each senator (which means the number of voters-per-senator is smaller than that of a state with a large population).

      Posted by: d.a.n at November 7, 2018 5:48 PM
      Comment #434058

      And the karma that just slapped Scott Walker in the face! To protect Trump he signed a law that allowed for a recount up to 1%. He lost by 1.2%. Gotta love it.


      Yeah, and why does j2t2 and similar ilk like that? They like it because they know (as of May 2017) that 12 states (California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, New Mexico, Utah, Vermont, Washington, D.C., and now Nevada) allow illegal immigrants to obtain a driver’s license or some type of driving permit.

      So would it be fair to say that you incorrectly believe that because these licenses make the roads safer they also contribute to illegal voting? Because in Colorado that would make you wrong Royal. As wrong as D.’s distorted, misleading and biased “facts” on illegal immigration. Very wrong.

      D. If you want reliable information on voting rights and the attempts to make it harder for people to vote go to the Brennen Center and start reading.


      Posted by: j2t2 at November 7, 2018 5:57 PM
      Comment #434059

      Hmmm, so this kind of below average midterm was actually a ‘blue wave’ that proves what ‘voters really want’?

      Well then, what did we learn from these midterms:
      Questioning how a billionaire spends his money? antisemtic.
      Bashing Israel as evil? worthy of Congress.

      30+ year old unproven accusations? rapist judge.
      Current accusations? worthy to be an AG.

      Women LET you grab them by the poo-nanny ten years ago? sexual predator/assaulter.
      Get caught up in a prostitution scandal? Bribery? Fraud? worthy of Congress.

      LOL

      Posted by: kctim at November 7, 2018 6:02 PM
      Comment #434060

      What our conservative friends on WB fail to realize is considering the circumstances this is a blue wave. Below normal for a mid term? It is that as well. By design. Lets remember the extreme gerrymandering, the different states with voter suppression laws and tactics in place and the banana republic dictator and his rallies that were filled with fear and hatred not to mention the outrageous lies and misinformation.


      The dems need 5 to 11 % more votes nationally just to put a check in the win column and even then there were some precincts that were drawn so they couldn’t win no matter what they did.

      The proof? The initiatives passed by the people in the various red states. Now don’t get me wrong some dems didn’t win because they were the weaker candidate…. I think. But we don’t know because the repubs have rigged our voting system so much the past decade.

      Posted by: j2t2 at November 7, 2018 6:20 PM
      Comment #434061

      Yes, that driver’s license was obtained by showing proof of residency in that state. Citizenship of that state is determined by residency. The citizenry on the U.S. is based on the citizens of the states. Therefore, anyone with a driver’s license is a citizen of the United States. Every state must respect the privileges granted to the citizens of other states.

      Now that the Democratics have claimed a level of legitimacy by hijacking the U.S. House of Representatives I will predict social media giants will take greater liberties in determining what will be allowed to surface on the social media platforms. The MSM will favor the Democratic’s efforts in the HOR and will vilify the senate at every opportunity.

      Nothing will be done, except the expected smearing of Republicans who stand in the way. The bribes and threats and coercion to get votes will be glossed over with pretty language. Right leaning news outlets will be shadow banned from disseminating opposing viewpoints. I believe it is already started with Breitbart’s links to YouTube videos.

      The left has a license, they will call it a mandate, to terrorize the President and his supporters. What they are denied they will gladly resort to the same tactics to get. They know it works.

      I really don’t get it. They promise and promise, yet they have yet to deliver. They have to lie, coerce, and bribe to get their legislation passed. Their legislation fails and they are still voted back into office. It’s unbelievable why any intelligent person would allow it, but yet it happens over and over.

      That’s mostly the reason I’ve come to the conclusion it’s all theater. It’s all a game they play to keep us on the edge of our seats. It’s pathetic, really, how the population can be manipulated to think they are in charge. It reminds me of a very disturbing movie I watched called “Cell”, starring John Cusack, where in the end he happily believes he found his son, but in fact he’s joined a huge group of people running blindly around in a circle.


      Posted by: Weary Willie at November 7, 2018 6:21 PM
      Comment #434062

      Weary Willie, There are definitely people in the U.S.A. that want to undermine the U.S.A.
      Too many citizens are low, information, unaware voters. I know some, personally. But, it is their right. It is difficult when you need Americans to be more aware. Democrats appeal to the least aware.

      Posted by: d.a.n at November 7, 2018 7:02 PM
      Comment #434067
      Too many citizens are low, information, unaware voters. I know some, personally.

      Wow the irony of this statement coming from any conservative is just to much! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa……ROTFLMAO. Absolutely the greatest one liner I have ever heard from you guys.

      Anyone that believes anything Trump says….Rolling on the floor….laughing….Gotta hand it to you D. talk about the pot calling the kettle black! Are you even aware of the level of irony in your statement? You…the guy who goes to these weird made up sites to collect “facts” based upon what Trump, the man who has to lie about his inauguration for Gods sake, tells you and then sticks with it as if it were true. Trying to tell others about low information voters! Unbelievably funny D. great job.

      Posted by: j2t2 at November 7, 2018 7:51 PM
      Comment #434070

      Is anything you said in your last comment a fact, j2t2?

      Posted by: Weary Willie at November 7, 2018 11:23 PM
      Comment #434072

      I think we should have a very simple strategy, a one-liner we repeat every day to every person we see. It should be:

      Remember, if you vote for someone who give you something, you are also voting for someone who can take it away.

      Make the low info leaches know they’re being bribed. We can ridicule them for being greedy, needy, selfish if they vote for someone like Oreo-Tortilla to hold the purse strings. New York residents should be ashamed to vote for that naive youngster trying to give away the treasury. They obviously don’t understand what they’re doing.

      My county went all Republican this election. Democratics have been in power in my county my entire life until now. At least we’ve done our part.


      Posted by: Weary Willie at November 8, 2018 12:06 AM
      Comment #434073

      https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/11/05/report-twitter-deleting-accounts-at-request-of-democratic-congressional-campaign-committee/

      The DNC pays someone to find “bots” and then tells Twitter to eliminate those accounts. 10,000 accounts are gone based on the word of someone who was paid by the DNC.

      I guess now we know why the house went to the Democratics. Why isn’t this considered meddling in our elections? Did Twitter verify the DNC’s claims, or did they simply kiss the ring and obey?

      Posted by: Weary Willie at November 8, 2018 1:39 AM
      Comment #434074

      Correction: the DCCC, not the DNC.

      Posted by: Weary Willie at November 8, 2018 1:41 AM
      Comment #434091
      j2t2 wrote: Wow the irony of this statement coming from any conservative is just to much! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa……ROTFLMAO. Absolutely the greatest one liner I have ever heard from you guys.
      HHMmmmm … no need to get hysterical.
      j2t2 wrote: So would it be fair to say that you incorrectly believe that because these licenses make the roads safer they also contribute to illegal voting?
      How revealing that you are in favor of drivers’ licenses for illegal immigrants, and you think it makes everyone safer.

      However, you are wrong again.
      The 10 states that do not require lawful proof of presence for an applicant to obtain a driver’s license (HI, MD, MI, MT, NM, NC, OR, UT, WA, WI) 14.4% of illegal immigrants cause traffic fatalities, compared to the national average of 13.6%.
      Approximately 20% percent of all car accidents nationwide involve a driver who lacks a valid license, and 14.6% are by illegal immigrants.
      Source: http://fairus.org/issue/illegal-immigration/unlicensed-kill

      Here’s a one liner to think about.

      j2t2 wrote: What our conservative friends on WB fail to realize is considering the circumstances this is a blue wave.
      More like a tiny blue ripple, or a blue tinkle.

      This 2018 mid-term election was only the 3rd election in over 103 years that the IN-PARTY won seats in the Senate.

      • The Senate is currently: 51(+2) Republican(+1VP); 46(-2)Democrats; 2 Independent; 3 undecided (FL & AZ likely Republican)
      • The House is currently: 197(-28) Republican, 223(+28) Democrat, 15 undecided thus far;
      For the 435 in the House, a change of 28 seats is only a 6.44% change of seats in the House.

      For the 535 in Congress, a change of +26 seats (+28(House), -2(Senate))for Democrats is only a 4.86% change of seats in Congress.

      Posted by: d.a.n at November 8, 2018 9:59 AM
      Comment #434095

      I wonder what the numbers would look like if the HOR was NOT limited to 435 representatives and actually followed the constitution with 1 rep per 30,000 residents? Would the percentages be the same?

      It would be an interesting study.

      Posted by: Weary Willie at November 8, 2018 2:59 PM
      Comment #434100

      “It was most definitely a blue wave, and the GOP should say goodbye to a House majority for a long, long time.”

      We all know how Liberals mark time phx8…in seconds. Anything longer requires a calendar, computer or a lawyer.

      We should remind phx8 and his fellow lemmings that Clinton lost 54 seats in the first mid-term elections of his presidency and Obama lost 63 seats during his first. For Obama, that was the worst Democratic defeat in 70 years.

      Unlike either Clinton or Obama, Republicans increased their numbers in the senate.

      According to the Rasmussen Presidential tracking poll for Wednesday, 48% of likely voters approved of Trump’s job performance and Obama received a 46% approval percentage for his mid-terms in 2010. This is shocking considering that Obama had ninety percent of the media in his corner lying on a daily basis to the electorate.

      Perhaps I learned something new reading all the Liberal comments about “gerrymandering”. I didn’t know that Democrats were never allowed to do that when they controlled a state house.

      And finally, it is heart-warming to witness the graciousness of the Democrats when they have a win. All division and rancor have ended. It is kumbaya time. I feel faint from all the luv coming my way.

      Posted by: Royal Flush at November 8, 2018 5:27 PM
      Comment #434734

      Thanks for sharing useful information for us.I really enjoyed reading your blog, you have lots of great content.
      Strong Dua to Remove Black Magic

      Posted by: sahmat at November 23, 2018 6:54 AM
      Post a comment