Happy Father's Day!!
I just got back from the West Coast, so I am a little late in posting this… Though over there, it is still Father’s Day. For today, I wanted to share the material that the excellent TownHall.com website (recently emancipated from the Heritage Foundation) has featured for this ocassion:
The importance of being Dad
Dads everywhere deserve our gratitude.
- Rebecca Hagelin: Dad, we need you
- Rich Lowry: Father is the best
- Jonah Goldberg: My Dad, 1931-2005
- Charmaine Yoest: In Pursuit of Princes
- Chuck Colson: Cinderella Man
- C-Log: Share your stories about Dad
In presenting his perspective on this day, blogger Neddy also linked to that thought-provoking commentary from Dr. Charmaine Yoest, who served in the West Wing during the Reagan Administration. Happy Father's Day to 'prince' Jack.
And from World Net Daily:
From Iraq, a Soldier/Father's Perspective on the War
(Hat tip: Yesterday's edition of Antiwar.com)
Posted by Aakash at June 20, 2005 3:04 AM
Happy Father's Day to you and yours.